A Hot September Night

Story Info
He shares his wife with a friend.
1.8k words
4.3
110k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe and I were sitting around my house not doing much of anything. My wife Joan came home at her usual time and we sat around talking about everything under the sun had a few drinks and watched some TV. I whispered to her "ready for a threesome?" We had talked about the idea before. She just smiled and said nothing. So after a while I suggested we watch a recently purchased skin flick. We all agreed. We sat and watched for a few minutes and what should come on but a threesome scene.

I sat there rubbing the inside of her thigh and slowly made my way to her crotch and when I got there I could feel the heat and growing dampness through her jeans. I sat there teasing her pussy and could not believe how wet she was getting, so I once again made the suggestion and once again no words just that grin. A few minutes more and she said,"I can't stand it anymore." Joe said,"Stand what?" And the reply we got caught us totally of guard. She said, "Well, for you two to FUCK me."

She then took her jeans and shirt off and sat back down on the couch. I started to rub her pussy and drive my finger deep inside her. She leaned over towards Joe and undid his pants and pulled his cock out and started stroking him off. She then leaned over and did the same for me. Joe then knelt on the floor between her legs and started to eat her pussy, licking it slowly.

"Oh yes that feels gooood. Eat meee".

She started to do the same to me slowly licking my cock like a lollipop. I could tell Joe was really starting to eat her good. The harder he ate, the harder she sucked, cramming my cock down her throat.

"Yes. Lick me. Stick your tongue in my pussy. Eat me, eat me."

I thought she was going to explode. I could feel her orgasm as she paused for a moment then started to go slowly again.

Now it was Joe's turn to get sucked. We switched places, I was between her legs on the floor and Joe sat next to her on the couch. As I started to eat her I could see her start to suck his cock.

"I've always wanted to suck your big cock Joe." She said. I almost came just watching as she swallowed him whole with every suck. Joe began to moan and pump his rod in and out of my wife's mouth.

I knew she wanted more than just to be eaten out so I got on the couch, laid her on her side and got in behind her and spread her legs and stuffed my cock deep into her pussy. This time I had an awesome view of the incredible blowjob my best friend was getting as I watched over her shoulder. I didn't know how long I could hold out.

"Oh yesss. Fuck me. Fuck me while I suck Joe's cock. Fuck me hard."

She came and came hard, I could hear her moan and feel her quiver and shake. I pulled her hips back and drove my cock in as hard as I could a few more times and could feel her go again. She stopped completely and then started to grind on me. I could feel her pussy loosen and tighten with every plunge.

Joe grabbed her with both hands by the hair and pumped her head up and down on his cock. I pulled her hips back as far as I could and shot my load deep inside her. At the same time Joe cried out and began to spray the back of her throat with his hot cum. She pulled off his cock and he dumped the last of his load on her face. She eagerly gobbled up his cum, licking his shaft clean. She looked at me and smiled.

I didn't know if she would go any further as far as letting Joe fuck her or not and was unsure about it myself. We sat on each side of her and began to kiss and fondle her. I was sucking and chewing on one of her nipples while playing with her clit and swollen pussy. Joe and Joan were lustfully kissing, their tongues probing each other's mouths. He was also groping and pinching her other tit and nipple.

She grabbed our cocks and began to stroke and squeeze them. It wasn't long before we both were erect again. I began to finger Joan's ass while rubbing her clit. Joe was now squeezing and pinching both of her nipples while they continued to French. Joan began to moan loudly and continued to stroke our stiff cocks.

She then stopped and said to Joe, "Now it's your turn to fuck me. I want your big cock in my pussy now."

She put her head in my lap and got up on her knees. Joe positioned himself behind her and began to rub the head of his swollen dick in the crack of her dripping pussy.

"Oh yes. Fuck me with that cock. Stick it in me. Fuck Me." she said. Joe then began to enter her. Slowly.

"Oh god you feel good. Yesss." Joe buried his cock to the hilt and now began to fuck her with slow hard strokes. "Oh yes, oh yes. God how I love your big cock in me. Fuck me. "Harder. Harder. HARDER." she said.

Joe said, "Your pussy is so hot. You feel so fucking good." "Yes." she said," Fuck me good and hard."

Her body was moving with the pumping motion of Joe cramming his cock deep inside her pussy. This made me even harder just thinking about it and she had noticed right away. She began to suck my cock again. She sucked for a bit and I could tell every time she came because she would grab my cock hard and force it down her throat.

Joe grabbed her hips and really started to fuck her hard and fast. She was moaning uncontrollably. Joe said he that was about to cum. Joan lifted her head and said, "Yes cum in my pussy. I want to feel your hot cum spray in me. Cum in me."

I could feel her start to shake as he made 3 or 4 good deep lunges into her pussy and I he shot his load deep inside her. "Oh yes. I feel your hot cum in me. Oh god yessss."

She sucked me fast and deep into her throat. I, not being able to hold out any longer, poured my load into her hungry mouth. she eagerly drank my sperm as she continued to grind herself against Joe's spent but deeply buried cock.

Joe sat on the floor behind her and she demanded he sit next to me. "I'm not done with you two yet." she said.

She was taking turns stroking and sucking us when she looked at me and told me to get behind her and fuck her some more till she could get Joe good and hard. Joan said, "you both will cum at least once more tonight."

As I positioned myself behind her I could see her pussy was swollen and red as if it had taken a lot of abuse, and Joe's load was slowly seeping from her. I started to cram my cock deep into her pussy and on first push I was able to bury it deep. She just quivered for a moment then really started to suck Joe fast and hard. In no time he was hard again.

She then crawled up Joe's body and straddled his cock. She then reinserted his cock back into her pussy. She began to hump his cock.

"God, you feel so good in my pussy." Joe began to hump up to meet Joan's thrusts.

"OH yess. Fuck me. You're so deep in me. Oh god yesss." "That's it." He said," ride it hard. Get it deeper."

She then leaned forward letting her big tits hangover him. Joe began to knead and pinch them. Joan then crammed her tongue back in his mouth while she continued to hump down on his shaft. She sat back up, driving his cock deep into her steaming hole. She began to grind and hump faster.

"I'm gonna cum." she said. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

With that she lifted up and pounded down impaling herself on his cock, causing her to stiffen and convulse in the most intense orgasm I had ever seen. Juice poured from her well stretched and filled slit as she continued to writhe in the throws of another orgasm.

When she had recovered a bit she turned to me and said, "I need you too. I want you in my ass. I want to feel you both in me. Please fuck me."

I was so hot from watching her fuck Joe with such lust I wasted no time positioning myself behind her. She leaned forward to allow me to get into position. Joe again began to fondle and suck her tits.

"Ooohhh yessss." she purred. Her whole ass was wet from the pussy juice she had sprayed in her powerful orgasm. I could see Joe's cock stretching her hole and I saw her lips grip at it, trying to pull it deep in again. I began to rub my swollen cock head in her crack to get it wet and then began to enter her asshole.

I entered her slowly, allowing her time to accommodate me. As I entered I could feel Joe's cock through the thin membrane as it twitched in her steamy tunnel.

"Ohhhh yesss." she said. "I love feeling you both in me."

She began to slowly work back and forth on us moaning loudly getting faster and faster with each push. ""Oh god yess, that's it. Both of you in me. Oh yes, oh yes oh yessss."

I could see and feel her trembling as she came over and over again, moaning loudly with every stroke. Joe said he was ready to cum again.

"Oh yes. Shoot your cum in me. I want it. Yesss. CUM IN MEEEEE."

Joan began to cum at the same time as Joe. I could feel his load empty into her pussy; each squirt of hot thick sperm as it splashed into the back of her cunt. I could also feel her pussy as it gripped and squeezed his cock. Feeling my own orgasm coming I fucked her harder and faster.

"Oh yes, Oh yes, Ohhhh Yessss." She had another powerful orgasm as my cock filled her ass with cum. Her pussy began to spew juice again. Her muscles squeezed us both as she drove herself onto our cocks as hard as she could.

As our orgasms subsided we came apart and lay on the floor exhausted. As we lay there Joan turned to me and said, "I love you. Thank you." I said, "Your welcome, but we'll have to do this another time. I forgot to take pictures."

"Love to." She purred.