A Hot Spring Night (Sequel)

Story Info
A leather loving couple put on a personal show for a party.
2.6k words
3.95
22.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple months after our last public leather encounter, my wife and I thought we would try something a little different, but equally provocative. This time would be slightly different though because we'd be coming home after meeting someplace out. It was getting to be springtime and our neighborhood comes alive once the weather is out; people start partying and hanging out outside, but it is still cool enough at night to wear our leathers.

So here it is, late April and the weather this past weekend was perfect. We also knew our downstairs neighbors would be having a massive party and our back decks connect, so we thought about taking things one step further than last time. No glass separating us from our viewers.

I have been working on shedding my winter weight, I always put on five to ten pounds in the winter and I was dropping that weight, not all the way back to my summer self, but almost. I put on my black biker boots with my tight black leather jeans -- these are new, they're almost like skinny jeans that hug all of me very well. On top of that I wore a tight black t-shirt that barely comes to my waist and a black leather blazer. I'm shaved, showered and my hair's done well -- I'm looking pretty awesome if I do say so myself. My wife is going to take awhile, so I head down to the corner bar to have a drink while I wait on her -- she'll meet me there when I'm done.

I am sitting there watching the basketball game on the television, nursing a Sierra Nevada and in walks my wife. Wow! She is wearing her tight, skinny jean style black leather pants, a white satin blouse tucked into it, pearl necklace and bracelet, a hip black leather jacket and 5" black patent heels. She is made up exactly like I like her: bright red lips, smoky eyes and her hair up. Every guy in the bar follows her with their eyes to the seat next to me. The bartender is there immediately. She orders a vodka tonic and it was the fastest vodka tonic I'd ever seen -- he was spilling shit everywhere because he never took his eyes off of her. She went to pay and he waved her off.

So stud, you're looking rather hot this evening she said.

You look fucking unbelievable! My cock is going to bust through my leathers I reply. She looks down and smiles. She then reaches out her hand, nails painted bright red to match her lips and toes and strokes my cock outside my pants.

I can see that. Let's enjoy our drinks and then go to the party.

We did exactly that. I slammed my beer and then spent five minutes watching her with her drink and watching the guys in the bar watch her. Several guys were either readjusting their hard-ons or rubbing their cocks under the table. I didn't blame them, I thought of retreating to the bathroom and rubbing one out myself.

She finished her drink and got up. When she did she intentionally dropped her pen, she then slowly bent down to pick it up, wiggling her ass for every man to see. Let's go dear, she said. We left.

As we were walking down the street, cars full of guys were honking at her and every time they did, I simply reached down and grabbed her tight, leather covered ass. I knew what was in store for me (and so many other people) later. It was only a few blocks but there must have been twenty honks.

When we got to the party it was already hopping. The music was going, we greeted our neighbors and they provided us with drinks and we separated to mingle. This was the fun part; we'd watch each other across the room and see how people would flock to us (mainly guys to her, but I received my fair share of attention -- more on that later). It wasn't too long before I noticed two guys who were hovering over her. She was loving the attention and it showed. She sent me a text message that read, these two guys just offered to fuck me silly. I felt my dick throb.

Just about this time I felt my first ass grab and as I turned I saw a beautiful brunette walking away smiling at me. I decided to follow her. When we got to the stairs she turned around quickly surprising me. She reached down, grabbed my cock and squeezed hard. Who is that woman you came with?, she asked.

That's my wife I answered honestly.

Do you think she'd mind if we danced?

Not at all I said. I grabbed her hand and led her back to the dance floor. We immediately started grinding, her hands running up and down my leather. She'd grab my ass and pull me into her, then run her hand up the front of my pants and rub my throbbing cock.

Next thing I knew, my wife and her two admirers were right next to us. They were sandwiching her, dancing all over her, running their hands all over her. She was loving it. We exchanged a look that said: too soon. We were getting worked up and the night had just begun, so we walked away, to separate rooms to have a few drinks and talk. I ended up with my the grabby brunette and my wife of course was followed around by the two young studs. The brunette and her friends all wanted to talk about my pants and every one of them wanted to touch them -- which I consented to -- and every one of them just had to feel my cock, which, although not huge is a good size at about 8" and good girth. I caught them staring at it when we were trying to talk about music.

Then all of a sudden my cell goes off. It's my wife texting me saying that these guys are getting primed and we're going to have to make a decision one way or another. I wrote her back and told her to meet me upstairs in our condo and to tell the guys to head out to the street. I still don't know how she got them to leave her side, but they did as they were told and when we got upstairs we saw them staring up at our window. We proceeded to pull up all the blinds, open all the windows and turn every light in the house on so we could be easily seen.

My wife came up to me and we embraced, kissing deeply. Our hands rubbed all over each other and our leather. I could almost smell her wet pussy mixed with leather and that just made my cock that much larger. She looked down to see that they were watching and then turned to me, you know they wish they were you, that I was about ready to take their cock into my mouth don't you? They all want my pussy. I felt their cocks through their jeans and they were just rock hard. They're throbbing for me, but you're the one who gets to violate every hole I have. You know that right?

Yes, my love. Your sweet lips sucking my cock is the envy of every man at that party.

With that, she got down on her knees and unleashed my aching cock. We heard hoots and hollers and then she took my head into her mouth and began giving me head. She gives the best head and this was one of her better performances knowing how worked up those two younger guys were. She was grabbing my ass, squeezing it tight, sucking on my cock like she wanted to drain every bit of cum out of me in the first five seconds.

I looked down and saw one guy had his hand in his pants jacking himself off, the other guy was just rubbing himself. It wasn't long and a crowd started to gather, men and women alike. The guys were talking about how hot my wife is and how she apparently gives great head and they'd all like to trade places with me. The girls were marveling both over my wife's apparent skills and my big cock.

I didn't want to cum yet and she didn't want me to cum yet, so we stopped. I sat her up on the kitchen table and unzipped the zipper we had specially made into her pants. I was no longer visible from the street but she was, completely. I began running my tongue up and down her snatch and found it was already dripping wet from anticipation and the flirting. Since she was already worked up, it didn't take me long at all to get her to cum and man did she scream violently. Wow! The whole block must have heard, Lick that fucking pussy! Fucking lick it bitch! Fuck yeah eat that pussy! I'm gonna cum all over your fucking face!

When she was done, I got up and looked out the window -- now the women were giving me looks. Truth be told, although I know which buttons to push on my wife and I can get her off easy, with her engine already running, it took nothing, but looked more impressive than it was. My wife panted for awhile and I went and got our drinks and her vibrating dildo. We were going to need it.

As I went to retrieve the dildo I heard my wife shout, Follow us out onto the back deck everyone!

When we got to the back deck there was already a crowd. The two guys and a couple of the girls I was talking to were practically at our back door. I walked my wife over to our patio furniture and put her up on the table. With everyone looking on I pushed my cock into her dripping wet pussy and began to pump. With every pump I moved faster and harder to the sounds of people's excitement and disbelief. Once my wife has one orgasm, the next ten aren't far behind, it only took about three minutes and she's bucking and screaming, Fuck my pussy! Fuck it! Fuck it harder! Show everyone how you ram me with your big hard cock! Show all these guys how it's done! Make those bitches pussies drip seeing you ram me with your big cock! Fuck it, fuck that fucking pussy so good!

Once she came, I moved her around, sat on the deck chair and she climbed on top of me facing the crowd. I pulled back her blazer as she started bouncing on me and opened her satin blouse, not all the way, but enough to fully expose her amazing tits bouncing up and down in her white leather cupless bra. She put her heels up on the arm rests and began to cum again, this time screaming at her two male admirers, Pull out those hard cocks and let me see you jack yourself off for me. I want to watch you fucking stroke yourself watching me. Let me see those big cocks.

The first dude couldn't get it out fast enough, the other guy was a little more shy, but once he saw his buddy doing it, wasted no time. The first guy was average sized, not bad, the second guy almost my size -- pretty good cock. Just then as we started to change positions yet again, my wife pointed at the brunette and her friends and said, I know you were touching my husband's cock. I know you wish you could trade places with me, so I want to see you finger yourselves. Put your hand down your pants and play with that pussy -- I know you must have soaked your panties by now.

To my surprise, she actually hiked up her skirt, pushed her thong aside and easily slipped her finger into her dripping wet cunt. I leaned my wife over the railing and started fucking her from behind. This is my favorite, slamming my cock into her pussy as I watch her tight leather covered ass, it's so hard not to cum right away. As we're fucking, we both turn and watch the three masturbators (there are others, but not being as obvious). The bolder guys starts to move closer to my wife and started to put his dick in her face, which led me to pipe up, Hey buddy, watch all you want, jerk yourself off, but you're not invited to participate. He took the hint and took a few steps back.

We didn't want to let this go on too long because the cops had probably already been called, so I reached for the dildo, set it on a medium vibrate setting and pushed it into her gaping pussy. The vibrator is much bigger than me, so it is always the last performer. After it was good and snug in there, driving her crazy, I slowly pushed the head of my cock into her ass and started picking up the pace. This sent her over the edge and she couldn't even get words out, it was just a loud moan that had to have been heard in the next county. The second guy who was more shy just shot his load half way across the deck getting a little on the back of his more eager friend. Next thing I noticed the brunette was moaning, I'm cumming, fuck, I'm cumming.

As I'm now ramming my wife's ass pretty hard, getting sweaty and tearing her up, the bolder guy couldn't hold out any longer and he turned and shot his load off the deck onto the crowd of onlookers. I don't know how many people had cum in their hair, but my guess is quite a few. Since he was done and I was worried about the cops, I pulled out of her ass and she instinctively knew what to do: she got on her knees and took my cock into her mouth and sucked hard again. When she felt me twitch, she pulled out and I came all over her face. She licked it all off, grabbing what she couldn't get with her fingers. She stood up, kissed me, pushed all the cum into my mouth and we let it slowly dribble out our mouths a little to give a show and then we both swallowed about half of my cum.

We turned and started towards the door. Hope you all enjoyed the show. If you're lucky you might get another one in a few months I said. I later found out that several onlookers asked my neighbors for our number so we could perform at their parties. Depending on the situation, we might just do that.

We ended up going inside, turning off all the lights, closing the windows and retreating to our bedrooms in case the cops came. We left our leathers on (shed the jackets though) and fucked for several more hours, drinking wine and just fucking over and over again. I had to put a ball gag in her mouth so that she wouldn't make too much noise, but when we finished, the party was over, the insides of our leather were drenched in sweat and the outsides were covered in each others' cum and lipstick.

I wish we could do this everyday, but I'll take it whenever I can get it.