A Hot Summer Night

Story Info
It's 103 degrees outside, the AC's out, the humidity's high.
1.1k words
3.98
34.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The temperature gauge in the room was stuck at 103 degrees and had been so for the past three days. The humidity was so high, globules of persperation formed on the windows as the soft whir of an air-conditioner purred throughout their living room. It was the only room that they could afford to cool, and therefore, they'd spent the past three nights sleeping, eating, living, and breathing in this room and this room alone.

She rolled her eyes as he flipped the channels for the umpteenth time in the past few minutes.

"What?" he grinned.

"You're starting to get on my nerves," she groaned. "Please just pick something and stop flipping."

"Damn, you're cranky," he smirked, settling the television to the local news.

"It's this heat," she sighed. "I'm dying!"

"It's not that bad in here right now," he shrugged. "We've got the AC cranked."

"Chris, what if that things breaks down? What will we do? We'll melt into puddles overnight."

He laughed at this, and ran a hand up her exposed leg. "We worry about that if it comes to it."

She winced. "I don't want it to come to that!"

"Me either, but shit happens," he sighed. "Now quit your bitching."

She giggled and smacked him playfully.

"Oh no, alert the press," he grinned. "Julie's horny!"

Clothes were quickly shed and the pair, spent, fell asleep in one another's arms on the leather sofa. The night moved on, the heat inside their small apartment escalating to just below unbearable.

Julie awoke with a start.

"Chris?" she whispered.

"Mmm?"

"Wake up!" she slapped him.

"What?"

"The air-conditioning went off. It's hot as Hades in here."

Chris grimaced and climbed off the sofa, padding towards the silent unit in their window.

"You're naked!" Julie giggled.

"And?" he smirked.

"You're going to play Mr. Repairman in the buff?"

"Why not?"

"I see," Julie grinned. "I'll watch."

Chris beamed a devious smile at her and began fiddling with the dials and buttons on their air-conditioner. He smacked the unit and winced, returning to his careful inspection of the various dials across the machine.

"It's broken," he sighed.

"Really?" Julie snorted. "I would never have guessed!"

"It's about eight hundred degrees in here right now, Julie, and I don't appreciate your sarcasm," he sneered, smacking the AC unit once more.

Nothing happened.

"You're going to knock it out of the window, Chris!" Julie giggled. "Stop hitting it."

"I'm mad."

"I know, but stop being violent."

"It's hot in here."

"Yes, it is, and I'd say you should take off all your clothes but...." her voice trailed off seductively.

Chris turned to face her and shook his hips, displaying vividly his nudity.

"What on earth are you doing?" Julie erupted into giggles.

"I'm dancing nekkid for you, baby," he grinned. "Shake it, shake it, shake it."

"That's just wrong," Julie giggled. "Stop!"

"Why should I?" he grinned, moving closer to her and shaking his flaccid penis in her face.

"Stop!" Julie giggled.

"I can't help it, you make me wanna groove, baby!"

"CHRISTOPHER!" she giggled.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"Stop it! That looks....That's just wrong."

Chris laughed and climbed onto the sofa beside Julie. "This thing is nasty, Julie," he laughed. "It's sticking to my naked white ass."

Julie laughed and shrugged. "We can....roll around on the carpet for a little while?"

Chris furrowed his brows giddily. "Do I make you horny?" he asked in a mock Austin Powers accent.

Julie nodded and crawled down onto the floor.

Chris dove after her, tactling her to the carpet. "It's too hot for this," he sighed, kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobe. "But I was never able to resist you!"

Julie smirked cruelly.

"Do you think we can do this without combusting?"

"I'm not sure," Julie moaned as he took her nipple between two fingers. "But let's try it and see."

She tried to focus her attentions away from the overwhelming heat and to the movements his tongue was making over her pert pink nipples. He circled one with his moist tongue, teasing her to full alertness, then replacing his tongue with his fingers as he switched to lavish the other with his oral attentions.

"Mmm," she moaned softly. "Christopher."

Arching her back off the carpet, her body came into contact with his slowly and she realized that he was already quite hard. She nuzzled her thigh closer, feeling the pulsating warmth of his erection against her.

"Chris?" she cooed.

"Mmm?"

"Fuck me!"

He raised off her chest and grinned down into her gleaming eyes. "Not yet!"

"Chris, come on," she pleaded, fidgeting beneath him.

"Shh," he whispered, chewing once again on her neck.

She felt his hands travel down to her hips, steadying her against the floor as he slowly sunk into her velvety depths.

"Mmm," she cooed at the friction and she gasped as he removed himself almost immediately.

He grinned. "You like that?"

"You're a tease," she hissed.

"I know," he smirked and crawled between her legs.

She felt her body temperature rise above seering as his tongue slowly worked over her moist female lips, her finger driving into her gently and massaging her insides. He worked her body close to its breaking point, then suddenly pulled away and hovered over her yet again.

"Ready?" he smirked.

"Oh god YES!" she hissed.

He slammed inside her and they both lunged forward.

"Ouch!" she giggled. "Rug burn!"

"Sorry," he grinned. "I was overly excited there."

"It's okay," she laughed. "Now fuck me!"

He nodded and obliged her for the first time since they'd crawled onto the floor. Pistoning his hips forward, he lunged into her and elicited loud grunts of bestial excitement. She purred underneath him, clutching tightly to his arms as they held his body off hers. She raised her legs over his hips, drawing him into her further and forcing a loud groan from between his gritted teeth.

Sweat was falling from his beaded forehead down onto her lips, and she reached her tongue tentatively outward to lap at his fluid release. She smiled at his taste, so very salty sweet.

"Even your sweat tastes good," she teased.

He nodded, driving his hips forward, causing her body to lurch forward yet again. She recovered from the burning against her backside and felt his body shudder in a telltale sign of impending release.

"Chris?"

"Mmm?"

"Cum inside me," she grinned.

He nodded, let out a grunt, and shot her full of his seed. He fell atop her and sighed.

"That was delicious," she grinned.

"It was," he agreed.

"But you can get off me now because fuck, it's hot in here!"

Chris leaned off his girlfriend and stared down into her eyes. The erupted into laughter.

"What are we going to do?" he groaned, rolling to the floor. "We're fucked."

"Literally!" Julie giggled.