A Hot Summer's Day Ch. 02

Story Info
I get to know Mrs. Patterson a little bit better.
5.1k words
4.28
70.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andrewnin
andrewnin
24 Followers

I was a nervous wreck that evening. I had snuck over to the neighbors yard that afternoon as Mrs. Patterson was sunbathing and jerked off over her and was caught "red handed" as I came all over her body and now both her and her husband were coming over for dinner with my parents!

This wasn't a situation that you could plan for. Would Mrs. Patterson bring the incident up over dinner? Did her husband already know? If my parents found out about this they would be livid! Their son sneaks up on the neighbors and cums on them from behind! I couldn't imagine what the ramifications of that would even be but certainly nothing would be the same with my parents ever again if they found out...

What was worse was that my mother was adamant about me coming to dinner. I missed meals with my parents a lot between after school jobs or hanging out with friends but I was around when she got home from work and she asked me to stay home. Perhaps it was because it was my last summer home before I'd be leaving for college. She talked about me moving into the dorms as if it was the end of this era of our lives. She always was one of those mothers who took 'family' so seriously. That just worked to make all of this so much worse.

Although I knew I'd be eating dinner with everyone, I was sure to make myself scarce until called upon. When I was eventually called down by my father for dinner, everyone else was already seated. I was relieved to see that I was neither next to nor directly across from Mrs. Patterson, we were sort of cattycornered so that we wouldn't have to interact as much. Of course, this left me sitting in front of her husband. Mr. Patterson was a serious businessman who owned a lot of property around town and had a lot of people working for him. He was away from the house a lot and while he was always friendly towards me, you got the feeling that he was a no bullshit sort of guy who wasn't to be messed with.

I had certainly "messed" with something of his though, his wife!

Fortunately, nothing much transpired during that evening. Mrs. Patterson seemed to ignore my presence entirely. During dinner she talked about a friend of hers whose husband was caught cheating and went on a rant about how horrible she thought it was that a man would jeopardize his marriage over infidelities. I think we all noticed how quite and annoyed her husband became during this. He seemed to want her to shut up, which wasn't his typical demeanor. Around my parents he was always outspoken and jovial.

After dinner I was forced to help clear the table and clean up, but then I thought up a place to be and excused myself, feeling the biggest rush of relief in my life up to that point. It looked like life was going to go on. My mother always made me say goodbye before rushing out and that night was no exception. When I stopped to waive "goodbye" Mrs. Patterson looked me right in the eye, sending chills down my spine.

The next day however, things started to heat up again. It was another scorching hot day with me home alone with nothing much to do. I decided early that I was definitely going swimming and that I my destination would be public pool.

One thing stopped me though; Mrs. Patterson was sunbathing outside again! Although I could just see her from an angle at our back patio door, the fence was keeping me from getting much of a view without sneaking up on her again and that was out of the question.

I decided to sneak up to my parent's bedroom and see what she was up to through the second story window. I was perplexed to find that she seemed to have moved her lounge chair a bit closer to the spot in the yard where I could see her the best from our property. In hindsight I'm certain she wanted to be seen that day.

She was on her back this time in a blue floral swimsuit. I guessed her black bikini was in the wash! This thought made me chuckle. She was also facing towards our house! She was wearing her dark sunglasses and ear bud headphones again and appeared to sleeping as she was yesterday. Suddenly I forgot about going swimming again.

I thought very briefly about how I'd just jacked off to her twice yesterday and the first incident was so up close that I nearly got my ass in trouble. But a hard dick has no conscience and my thoughts for Mrs. Patterson had become obsession. The host of women in the world that I wanted desperately to fuck seemed to have disappeared, there was only her.

I looked upon that perfect, tan skin that was oiled up from her sun bathing lotion, eyed those athletic legs, that fabric covered pelvic mound, that flat stomach, those mid sized, perky breasts, and her gorgeous face and there was only one thing I could think to do: run back to my room and tear it apart looking for the cheap pair of bird watching binoculars I had had since I was a kid in scouts.

I found them under my bed, then located some moisturizer in my parent's bathroom and returned to my station at the window. I unceremoniously pulled down my swim trunks and started rubbing my hard dick in earnest. With the binoculars I could look at her almost as if I was as close to her as I had been yesterday without fear of getting caught. It was a bit awkward though, having to hold them up while hiding behind the blinds and rubbing my dick all at the same time. I didn't just want to think about her awesome body though; I wanted to be able to STUDY it.

She was a goddess for sure. She may have only been about 5'5" with a medium build and tits that were on the small side, but there were no imperfections there. She must have worked out and dieted constantly. Back then I had no idea how old anyone was if they were beyond 21, but she looked to me like a 40 year old that could have passed for 25. I'm sure she was in there somewhere.

I jerked my dick hard and long, making up for the rush job of the previous day. I took my time studying every inch of her body and thought about what I would do if she were mine to fuck. I wanted every part of her in my mouth and then I wanted my dick on and in every part that I had licked. I imagined her sucking my dick, holding her tits to let my titty fuck her, spreading her legs so I could eat that sweet pussy, the feel of her body under me as I fucked her hard as she moaned and wrapped those long legs around my waist...I wanted her to call out my name.

I was busy staring at her crotch through the binoculars and wondering what her pussy would look like bare (they all looked so different and hers had to be a jewel) and I almost jumped as if I was caught when I saw her move.

She sat up, looked around and then put her arms around her to undo the knot at the back of her bikini top. Then she leaned back again and grinned a bit as she removed her top! Suddenly I was confronted with the sight of her gorgeous tits! I pointed the binoculars right at them and saw that they were perfect little globes of flesh with pink areolas about the size of half dollars with nipples that looked like they were hard. Mrs. Patterson let out a content sigh and relaxed as though having her top off made her a thousand times more comfortable somehow. In my mind I licked and sucked those tits in every way possible and resumed jerking-off with fervor. My dick felt like it was bigger and harder than it had ever been and within minutes I was cumming hard against the window payne.

In my excitement, I had dropped the binoculars and just concentrated on the pushing the last spurts of cum out of my dick, but as my orgasm subsided and I came back to my senses, a curious thing happened...Mrs. Patterson suddenly put her top back on, tying it in the back again, and got up as if she was done sun bathing for the day. She didn't come back out.

Had she seen me? The timing was uncanny. To my knowledge she hadn't ever taken her top off before either. This sent chills down my spine again.

I did go swimming that day and had a great time, armed with the knowledge, however wishful on my part, that Mrs. Patterson had decided she liked me jerking off to her and was giving me additional chances to do it.

The next day was a Saturday and my parents had me running around doing errands with them and I didn't see either of the Patterson's all that weekend. In the back of my mind, I wondered if I would be seeing her in her usual sun bathing spot on Monday though.

Monday came and no luck. If she was home she didn't step outside once. I skipped out on any plans I might have made and was sure to check her yard every half hour or so. Nothing.

The next day it rained so I knew she wouldn't be out lounging in her swimsuit. By the end of the week I had given up all hope of a repeat performance. That Friday my parents hung out with the Patterson's but instead of their usual double date, my dad went out with Mr. Patterson while my mother went over to her house so "they could talk." With my paranoia running deep, I did wonder what it was they had to talk about, but nothing ever seemed to come of it. My mother certainly never became aware of our "backyard adventures".

The following Monday morning I was settling back into my routine at the house alone when the phone rang. I checked the caller I.D. and saw that it was the Patterson's home phone calling us. I figured it wasn't for me and decided to let the answering machine pick up. No message was left. Then a few second later it started ringing again from the same number. Again, no message. Instantly it started ringing a third time. Why was someone intent on calling here? Both Mr. and Mrs. Patterson knew full well that my parents would be at work during the day. Why not just leave a message if it was so important?

I decided to pick it up and see what was going on. I had spoken to Mrs. Patterson tons of times when she called before, it felt sort of natural, considering.

"Hello, John?"

"Um, yes?" I said awkwardly, not knowing what I'd gotten myself into.

"I was just checking to see if you were over there," she said matter-of-factly, "I was just about to get into the hot tub and wondered if you might want to come over?"

What? Hot tub? Come over?

"Uh...yeah. Yeah, I can come over. S-sure." I said, my knees feeling week.

I hung up the phone without thinking to say goodbye. My mind was reeling. I sat down.

I took a deep breath and snapped out of it. I doubt I had a thought in my head at that point: if Mrs. Patterson wanted me next door while she was getting in the hut tub, my legs were running me over there!

I had my swimming trunks on in about a minute and walked right over. Mrs. Patterson came out of her back door in a white robe that covered everything from her neck to her calves. She was carrying two full glasses of red wine and handed one to me. She seemed happy to see me yet in a bad mood.

I took a sip of the wine while eyeing her over. Although I had drunk before, this was the first time an adult had handed me an alcoholic beverage. She was as beautiful as ever, with her sunglasses on and her hair pulled back like she usually did when laying out or swimming. She had well manicured hands and I perfectly pet cured toes. I had never thought about feet before but every part of Mrs. Patterson was so sexy that I fetishized it all.

"Go ahead and get in," she commanded.

I turned around and got into the hot tub. She must have waited until I stopped looking at her to disrobe as a moment later she was under the water across from me with just her shoulders showing out of the water. She reached over the side for her glass of wine and I saw she was wearing the fabled black bikini of my dreams.

She took a long sip and didn't seem worried about saying too much. I could tell that she was getting a bit tipsy and it was only about 10am! I had never known her to drink during the day alone.

"So how have you been?" she asked.

"Uh, fine." I replied, silently yelling at myself for not be more of a conversationalist.

"That's good." She drank some more and seemed to look away for a moment. I decided to try talking. I told her it was a beautiful day out and talked about how it was now August so I would be heading off to college in a few weeks. I kept talking nervously, not sure what all to say. She just listened and smiled at the right points.

Suddenly I felt her foot slide up my thigh and stop just under the leg of my swim trunks.

"Just checking" she joked, "wasn't sure if you had decided to go commando"

The feeling of her foot against my bare leg was a major turn on; and I had no reply right away.

"You never know when someone going to be naked" she reiterated before sliding her foot up past my suit, across my stomach and sort of resting it on my chest as she leaned back in the water. I instinctively put my hand up on her shin, which was now near the top of the water. The familiarity was really turning me on and my whole body tingled. I wanted to jump on her but her foot seemed to be keeping me back. I casually rubbed her leg up and down from her ankle to her knee before she sat back upright retracting her leg again. On it's way back to her side of the hot tub her foot ran across my crotch and when it hit my straining erection, a big grin crept across her face.

She took another sip of wine and then announced that she wanted to get out and go sun bathing.

Was that it? She found out that I had an erection and now we were suddenly done? Why had she invited me over here? Did sunbathing involve me? There were two lounge chairs set up, but I wasn't certain what I was expected to do.

When she got out, I tucked my erection into the band of my trunks hoping to keep it from being too obvious and followed after her. At least my dick was bobbing out in front of me. This was the first time that day I saw her bikini and my dick just about jumped out the top! She sat on the far chair, and not knowing what else to do, I sat down on the one closest to me.

"I never like to put on lotion until I'm done in the water" she explained reaching for a tube of tanning oil.

"Could you rub some on my back?"

Yes! I all but jumped out of the chair, causing her to giggle.

"Hold on" she said smiling. She reclined the back of the chair and positioned herself on her stomach. I sat down next to her with my feet to one side and poured some oil out onto my hand before rubbing it into her back. I was so excited that I couldn't think. Here I was rubbing tanning oil into Mrs. Patterson's back! I wanted to take a photo mental of that moment so it could last forever.

She relaxed and laid flat with her face off to the side facing away from me. I smoothed the oil out from the small over her back up towards the strap of the bikini top and over to the sides of her ribcage, enjoying every feel I was allowed.

"Get my shoulders," she commanded.

I squirted more oil into my hands and reached for her shoulders. The arm of the chair was in my way and to really reach for them I got up beside her on one knee and rubbed from her neck across both shoulders and did her upper arms before making my way back to neck again. I had covered the whole area and was basically giving her a back rub at this point, which she seemed to be enjoying.

She let out a small sigh but said nothing else.

I took this to mean I should keep going and after a minute stood up to straddle the chair so I could really get to her shoulders. After another minute or so I sort of slinked back down, so that I was sitting right over her ass.

She started to move and I was afraid I'd gone too far so she was kicking be off, but instead she reached behind her and undid her bikini top and let it fall to the sides. I was smiling so hard it hurt my cheeks! I squirted out another drop of oil and rubbed it into where the strap had been. She had a slight tan line there, but not much. I rubbed all over her back again without the strap in my way and pushed my luck some by moving my hands down her sides several times, trying to get a feel for the sides of her tits. I could just get to where they swelled out to the sides but with her lying flat like she was I couldn't cup anything.

Meanwhile my hard dick was grinding more and more into her ass. When I reached upward to get to her shoulders again, it was if I was fucking her from behind through our swimsuits! I was tempted to give up all pretense of a backrub and just lay down on her to grind into that beautiful ass.

"Don't let my legs burn" she said sounding strict, but I could see a sexy smile on her lips.

I rubbed her legs with gusto, squeezing her thighs and relishing the feel of her calves in my hands. I studied every inch of her like I had dreamed of doing just a week earlier. I rubbed her heels and ran a hand across her feet which made her jump, and then made my way back up again towards her ass, rubbing as much as I could inward between her thighs.

When I got to the top I decided not to stop and rubbed the oil on the sides of her ass that were exposed. How I wanted to slip my hand below the fabric! But I decided against it. I didn't want to ruin a good thing.

She seemed to sense that I was done and turned around.

"You can do the front quick"

I noticed she wasn't asking if I would, obviously she could have done the front of her body herself. Hell, she could have done her legs herself! She said, "you can" knowing full well that she was doing me the favor.

I ran my hands up her body from her feet, up to her hips where her bikini bottom stretched across them. I liked the feel of her hipbones under my fingers and the curve of her thigh. I ran a hand down and over getting as close to her pussy as I could. I could see her 'camel toe' and imagined again what her pussy must look like. The tips of my fingers were just touching the fabric along the sides of the triangle there.

"I've never seen such a big smile on your face John" She said picking on me. She still seemed distant behind her dark shades but she was obviously enjoying my discomfort. There was no hiding my hard dick either; it was practically touching her knee.

Her bikini top was hanging loose from her shoulders as it was still untied in the back. It was exciting to think that it could come off, but with it being loose I was seeing less of her breasts than I would were it tight.

That is until she slipped it off!

I just sat there in shock. Probably only a second passed but that moment seems to be frozen in my mind as an eternity. Suddenly I was a foot away from Mrs. Patterson's bare tits!

"I used to like to sun bath topless but I don't want the whole world to see. There are so many second story windows around here you never know who's looking, you know?"

"Uh yeah" I grunted scanned around quickly as if not being sure what windows she might be talking about. Then I returned to feasting on the sight of her tits again. Her nipples were definitely hard and pointed straight up from her round breasts.

She grabbed the tube of oil and squirted some out into her own hand so she could rub a little lotion on her tits. The sight was so erotic that I didn't even think to be disappointed that she didn't squirt the oil into my hands. God, I wanted those tits. I would have licked all of that coconut oil right back off again. It was obscene the way her hands were erotically squeezing her breasts and making them shiny. She tweaked both her nipples a bit to make sure they were coated as well.

My hands weren't idle for long and I reached down and gave my hard cock a good squeeze. I didn't even think about it, it HAD to be done.

She looked at me and laughed.

"If I shouldn't be sun bathing topless out here, you definitely don't want the neighbors to see you doing that!"

I was too busy wondering if I couldn't at least rub some oil into her belly (the one place neither of us had touched so far) when she grabbed her top and tied it back on behind her back. I guessed that now that they were protected, breast time was over. Not that they needed lotion under that bikini, but fuck logic, right?

andrewnin
andrewnin
24 Followers
12