A Hot Summer's Night

Story Info
She experiences first time BDSM.
3.3k words
4.14
50.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(as told by ©Starlight 2001™).

It was a summer's day and I had accepted an invitation from my Uncle Suri to visit his beach house on Long Island. It took me three hours by car to get there and when I arrived, he introduced me to Ingrid, his Swedish wife. I had not met her before. She was taller than I, around 5'8", with blonde hair and a very attractive face. Slim and commanding, quite the Nordic goddess. My uncle Suri had a beard and moustache, and with his high cheekbones looked very stern, and rather fierce. I had met him a few times growing up, and he had always held a degree of fascination for me. I had heard rumours, family whispers about him, and his stunning wife, and looked forward to learning more - a lot more. I was looking for something, and sensed that this was the place to find what I was seeking.

There was a palpable tension in the air from the very beginning. They could both see the knowledge in my eyes, and I was certain that the stories I heard about them had been true. Blatant sexuality seemed to ooze from Ingrid, and her appraisal of me was frank and very, very plain. They could sense the hunger in me, read it in my eyes, in my body. Uncle Suri asked me to go to room and freshen up - and then bluntly asked me to wear shorts, as he wanted me to go with him for a walk to the lighthouse. I went to the room that they had assigned me, and put on my blouse, without bra and then shorts – and deliberately left my panties off. I didn't know exactly what was going to happen, or what I expected to happen - but I did know that this was something that I desperately wanted to experience.

I came down shortly and Ingrid excused herself, saying that she had to go and run an errand. I went with Suri. We walked and talked, and he told me how he met Ingrid. Then he told me about his initial sexual encounter with, her on their first proper date. I had begged him to tell me the details. And he seemed more than pleased to do so. We continued to walk as he told me how she had tied him to a chair and then made him lick and suck her pussy for almost two hours. I could feel my knees tremble and my own sex moisten at the thought of being in a position to make him do that… to me. Then she had tied his cock with a thin rope, running it up under his ass and up his back. She had made him hard and straight and then had masturbated in front of him, arousing him unbearably. His eventual climax had been extremely intense, and bondage, and sadomasochism had been an integral part of their love making ever since.

I was intensely aroused from listening to him tell the story, and when his hands took hold of me, we both knew how desperately I wanted him to introduce me to this unknown, forbidding practise. Relating the story had aroused him also. I was very aware that he had an erection tenting the front of his slacks. It was plain to him that I was equally aroused and willing to go along with whatever he, and Ingrid, wanted of me. Nervously I reached out and touched him through the material, and felt him jerk under my fingers. He smiled knowingly at me, then said in a stern voice, that maybe we should start with something simple. He then told me to kneel down, take his penis out and suck him off. I did exactly that. He had a large dark organ that filled my mouth to overflowing. My uncles cock tasted vaguely spicy to me, the large glans butting the back of my mouth repeatedly, pre cum adding to the unique flavour. I struggled not to chock on him, letting him thrust roughly into me. He came quite quickly, and I had difficulty swallowing his semen, much of leaking out and dripping off my chin. I sucked him clean, before he helped me to my feet.

My knees trembled terribly, as silently, he tucked himself away, and the calmly suggested that we should head back towards the house. We walked silently for a while, before he asked me how I felt. I told him that I felt very excited and glad that I could be with him and Ingrid. He then asked me if I liked to be spanked, and without a moments hesitation and I told him 'Yes'. Suri warned me that I needed to give myself totally to him and Ingrid. Total trust, he insisted. I agreed eagerly. We turned back towards the house, back towards whatever it was that awaited me.

We came close to the house, the sun was setting as we climbed the stairs to the outside deck. Then my uncle Suri took a firm hold of me, pulling my hands behind my back. He had a length of nylon rope in his pocket, and swiftly bound my wrists behind me. I offered no resistance, and he told me to stand quietly on the deck. I obeyed, as he went inside. I waited for what must have been 30 minuets as the sun went down. It got dark, the lights did not come on in the house. I was alone on the dark deck, nervously waiting. Then suddenly I saw a candle lit in the big room that opened onto the deck. I could see the figure of Ingrid inside, and could feel the butterflies in my stomach as she stepped out onto the deck with me. She wore a thin, silk gown, thin enough for me to clearly see the hard points of her nipples through it.

I was stunned by her beauty, the broad, promise laden smile and her slim, muscular figure. She came right up to me, and I could smell the delicate aroma of her perfume. She leaned close, and brushed my lips with hers, and then, still with that inscrutable smile, she began to unbutton my blouse. Once unbuttoned, she slipped her hands inside, covering my breasts. Her fingers moved over my aching nipples, teasingly, before and she pulled back, and then went around behind me. Those gentle, teasing hands turned harder, and pulled the blouse down off my shoulders, exposing my breasts completely. Dark coffee, 34B, smallish with pointed, dark brown and very erect nipples. She came back around in front of me and began to play with my breasts once more, eventually taking a firm grip on both nipples with her forefinger and thumbs. She began to pull on them. The cool moonlight allowed me to see her wicked, teasing smile. Then there was a presence behind me, and strong, masculine hands on my shoulders, holding me firmly. Ingrid's smile broadened, and she began to pull harder on my nipples. Pulling me forward, while uncle Suri held me firmly in place, the pull on my nipples became unbearable... It was a sensation I like nothing I had ever experienced. I moaned and writhed as the pain engulfed me - but it was a pain my body and senses seemed to crave. My body rocked, my eyes were moist as her fingers began to massage and caress and twist and pull. Still he held me back, and I began to experience something different... a total abdication of control -I was totally in their hands, my body responding to her lightest touch, the pain and pleasure flaring and waning at her slightest command. His firm grip on me held me still for Ingrid's ministrations and I was whimpering in my helplessness, in the darkness all around, as my body soared and ached and throbbed.

There were quiet whispers in my ears, that further inflamed my abused nerve endings. "You little slut… little Smeta darling... you hot bitch... you will have us both tonight... we are going to make you scream… you will do all we ask." Then more forcefully, "Will you do all we ask?"

"Answer me" he insisted, until I managed a timid and breathless 'Yes'. I was no longer in control of anything, my body or my mind. I had never, ever felt such burning pleasure in my nipples - pleasure and pain coupled together in such an unbearable, mind expanding way. Ingrid continued to pull and twists and Suri moved away. As she pulled me forward, I unconsciously moved backed, standing firm even without Suri's firm hold and allowed my nipples and breasts to be stretched. I had learned my first lesson quickly. Then I was aware that a light had been turned on in the room opening onto the deck, a dim light, but enough to reveal my surroundings, their expressions.

Ingrid now told me to follow her, and I did so obediently, into in the room. Suri stood behind me once again, and I shivered as I felt a thin cool blade along my thighs. He quickly cut my shorts along my thighs, splitting them on either side. They fell to the floor, and he then commanded, 'Spread your legs' he said, I obediently complied. Then he held my neck with strong arms and told Ingrid to let my nipples go. They had never looked so long, so hard, reddened from the twisting and pulling and so amazingly sensitive.

He pressed me forward and told me to bend forward at the waist. He released his hold on me, and I bent right over, until my hands touched the floor. I saw Ingrid take a bandana and she quickly, professionally tied my wrist to my ankle. A second bandana secured the other. My legs wide, my head down between my legs and my hands tied at the wrists, to my ankles. Oh, what a feeling! I had never felt so vulnerable, so exposed. My bare ass and pussy tingled in anticipation, my insides knotted up. I was soaking wet, ever since the walk, that talk and the taste of his semen, then to exquisitely agonising nipple pulling... I was afraid, and over exited at the same time. Then, without any warning, a blinding smack and burning pain. I yelled in shock, then again as Ingrid spanked my bare ass. I cried out with each resounding slap, each harder than the last, each scream of mine louder than the last. Her smacks came faster, consistently hard and timed perfectly to my screams.

"Do you want this?" she asked with each smack, and I could hear myself panting 'Yes' followed by the scream of the next hot blow.

I could feel my wetness on my inner thighs, the heat building inside me... each slap... each scream... Then, deliciously, in-between the slaps her fingers massaged my wide-open pussy. Fingers on my swollen lips, reaching under me, seeking my throbbing clitoris. Her slaps became wet with my juices. The hot aroma of my own excitement filled my senses and I shivered when I felt her breasts caress and touch my back as she rubbed against me. Through the tears in my eyes, and looking back between my thighs, I saw my uncles darker form replace that of Ingrid. Hard, masculine hands spread my buttocks wide, and rough thumbs pulled my cunt lips open. I cried out in sheer pleasure as the length of his hard cock pressed deep into my honey filled hole. A dozen or so hard, hilt deep thrusts that threatened to push me over onto my face and then he withdrew abruptly. Time for one deep breath before the stinging slap, right over my exposed asshole and gaping pussy lips. I screamed again as the heavy spanking resumed. I just reached the point where I could take no more, my knees buckled and if she hadn't grabbed my waist, I would have collapsed into a quivering heap. Then she untied me, and made me stand, my knees trembling and my legs felt hardly capable of bearing my weight. The sheer robe had fallen open, and I could see her flat stomach, and smooth swell of her pubic mound, as bare as a baby's. She caught my look and then touched herself, a finger tip probing between the smooth lips of her cunt. "You're a naught girl", she whispered. "You making you aunty Ingrid all wet." To prove the truth of that, I watched mesmerised as she deliberately slid her forefinger deep into herself, then produced the shiny wet finger, and lifted it to my tear stained face. I shuddered as I inhaled her scent, then licked the proffered finger clean, savouring her taste, her sex – like a hungry child offered a choice titbit.

She took hold of my hands, used one bandana to bind them together and raised them over my head and tied them to rings suspended from the ceiling. She told me to spread myself wide, as wide as I could, which I did. Suri was not there, although I tried to look around for him, could not see him. Ingrid stood in front of me and slipped out of her gown. She was stunning, a beautiful tall blonde princess. She went over to a desk and removed something small from a drawer. Then once more she placed her hands on my breasts, then quickly placed a gold clamp on my left breast, on the nipple, and then another on the right. I felt a trickle of pain but not much. She then she placed a gold chain around my neck and then attached that with two strings to each of my tingling nipples. She went around behind me and pulled... Oh God! My nipples stretched once more, pulled up in exquisite agony!

Now there was real pain as she tightened the clamps further, making me moan and whimper. She kissed me and smiled.... and I belonged to her, totally. With clamps tight, sending electric ripples through my body, she then produced a large feather and began running over my body, down over my taut breasts and down through my sparse pubic hair, teasing my cunt, flicking it over my oozing lips and throbbing clit… It felt sooo goood. I writhed and shook, my entire body quivering from the teasing pleasure and the burning pain.... I wanted to be that way all night. My cunt oozed juices, clenching, spasming... She broke off finally, leaving me a quivering wreck as Suri came to me, naked and menacing. His dark, fat cock looked unbearably swollen, grotesquely huge, and my eyes widened, as through the mists of pain and pleasure it looked at him, at his cock. He wore an ivory ring around the base of the shaft, and a second half way along. He saw me looking and then asked with a steely tone,

"You want this?"

I moaned "Oh, yes..."

"Oh no" he whispered back, "not just yet.."

He caught his wife around the waist, and slid his hand between her thighs, the dark skin vivid against her pale colouring. He slid his fingers into, making her moan and roll her eyes. Once more I tasted her, licking her off my uncles fingers. Then he pressed her down, to her knees, and he fucked her mouth, slow and deep. Watching his blood engorged length sliding back and forth, gripped by the hot red lips… her saliva giving the dark, swollen shaft an ebony gleam. She took him deep, deeper than I could have ever contemplated, until her pale, pert nose was burrowing into the dark mat of his pubic hair, her throat pulsating with his entire length insider her. A technique I was determined to master.

He fucked her mouth for some time, then had her turn her back to him, kneeling on all fours, he bared the pale, ivory buttocks and spread her wide with his hands and made quite sure that I had an unobstructed view.

The long hard length of him slid deep between the slick lips of her pussy and I watched, aching, as he fucked her. Ingrid writhed and moaned, thrusting back, trying to drive him ever deeper into her. It seemed to last for hours, my body aching, burning for release as I watched them rut…. They varied things, Ingrid would suck on his engorged penis for a while, then he would fuck her some more. She lay on her back for a while, as I watched his hard brown buttocks rise and fall between her white thighs. She writhed under him, her pale limbs wrapping around his thick waist, heels beating on the small of his back while the mindless noises of her orgasm burst from her throat.

When they finally lowered me from the ring, uncle Suri's hard cock still bobbed around stiffly. I collapsed to my knees, incapable of supporting my own weight.. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back, and he told me to stick my tongue out. I did so, mesmerised by the sight of his erection, wrapped in one meaty fist being slowly masturbated millimetres from the tip of my nose. When he carefully rubbed the underside, just behind the flare of his glans against my protruding tongue, his intention was plain. It only took a moment, before I heard him groan, felt his cock jerk against my tongue and he came all over my face in several copious creamy splatters. His cock stayed hard, slimy with Ingrid's cum, and he jammed it down my throat a few times before I was yanked roughly to my feet by Ingrid.

I was led, trembling and quivering to straight backed chair with a padded seat. Ingrid had me go behind it, then lean forward over it until my head rested comfortably on the seat. My wrists were untied and my hands stretched down along each of the front legs of the chair. Two bandana's were used to tie my wrist to the chair legs. The back of the chair was low enough that it did not cut into my stomach too much, and I had a wonderful, close up view of my open, dripping cunt.

I moaned loudly as Ingrid slid a finger deep into my cunt, then yelled as she spanked me hard, right over my exposed asshole and cunt. Looking between my thighs I watched her kneel behind me, spread my buttocks wide and groaned again as she licked me, drinking me, thrusting the hot sliver of her tongue into my vagina. I squirmed as her tongue rasped over my anus, probing that forbidden opening. I could feel my sphincter clench tight as she slipped her long finger into my ass – and I could hear my voice, distant, hoarse, grunting hungrily – I wanted it so badly. I cried out in frustration and loss when she withdrew, and sobbed as she moved away. Then the dark bulk of my uncle filled the space between my thighs, and the long dark length of cock stabbed into my liquid filled cunt, the blunt head, deep, hammering against my cervix. Even as he fucked me with those deep fast strokes, I felt the hot explosions of hard slaps on my glowing behind. Then I heard Ingrid's voice.

"Fuck her ass. Take her raw".

I screamed as I felt the thick length pull out of me, and then the blunt wedge of him was pressing against the tight opening. He pressed through the feeble resistance, and opened me inexorably. My asshole became a blinding ring of fire as he forced his way into me. I was tight, too tight and he ripped me raw. I bled as his cock went through my ring, filling me with his hard and throbbing length, expanding and stretching me. I was totally at their mercy - and he showed me none. He held me firmly by the hips, as the hard thrusts and my jerking throes threatened to topple the chairs. I screamed and screamed, loving every sordid second of it.

Fin