A Hot Sunny Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word spoken between them Darren and my uncle got on either side of me. Each took a nipple in his hand. I thought that they were going to be polite to me again. They each knew how much I liked their ma-nipple-ation. Well, Darren’s at least. Uncle Steven’s was too hard. Or was it.

No, no nipple work. Instead of being polite they did just about the rudest thing possible. They started spitting on me.

I tried to protest, “What the fuck are you doing. Cut it out.”

“Shush,” Uncle Steven commanded. “You’re so covered in semen already. What are you complaining about?” He emphasized this statement with a sharp tug of my nipple on each syllable.

The two of them drooled spit, shot spit, and just plain salivated all over my face, chest, and abs. Uncle Steven rubbed it all over me. I was so fucking sticky, but they just kept spitting on me.

“You probably want a bath now.”

“Yes sir,” I said. “I sure would.”

“Jim,” he called out.

Jim. Where the fucking hell had Jim been all this time? He was sitting under the umbrella at another table naked, drinking one gin and tonic after another, but he didn’t seem drunk. He could drink like a fish. He was also jerking off the whole time, but he never came once.

Jim walked over to me lying on the lounge chair. His cock was rigid, and he stroked it very slowly and very gently. Jim was heavier than either my uncle or Darren. Uncle Steven was solid from years of hard work. Strong arms, strong back, and of course strong hands. Darren was young and taut; he had a chiseled body from hours in the gymnasium: a beautiful chest, shoulders, arms, and abs. You could count the six-pack he had around his waist. But Jim had a little tire around his waist and he was softer. He straddled my body with his legs and jerked his cock.

“Vincent, be polite to Jim,” Steven ordered. “Rub his cock against yourself.”

I playfully rubbed Jim’s cock against my body. Jim reached down and grabbed different parts of my body. He played with my nipples, he reached around and rubbed my balls, he jerked my cock all while bouncing around on top of me. I rubbed his cock sideways, back and forth, up and down. I giggled like a schoolgirl, and I didn’t even know why; Jim just seemed to be so silly.

Finally, Jim squirted his come on my chest. His first shot raced up and splashed me in the nose and lips. Subsequent shots fell all over my chest. Jim rubbed in into my body slowly. He caressed my torso and nipples, working the semen into my skin.

“I thought I was going to get cleaned up,” I said to my uncle who was standing over me, his cock pointing at Jim.

“You are.” Then he let a long drip of saliva drop down onto my face.

Darren and Jim started spitting on me all over again. I was completely soaked. Jim rubbed all the fluid around on me. Sweat, come, oil, spit, I had been drenched.

“Okay Jim, clean him up.”

Finally. What are they going to do, use the hose? That’ll be too cold.

“Uncle Steven, please don’t use the hose. That will be too cold.” I almost didn’t get the last word out. Jim covered my mouth with his. His probed my mouth with his tongue.

So, he wants to french kiss. Okay, why not.

But Jim didn’t kiss me. He licked me. He licked my tongue, then my lips, then my face. But he never stopped. He started lapping at me like a dog. He liked all the fluid off my face. He licked my neck. He licked my chest, my shoulders. He sucked my nipples. I’ll never get enough nipple work. Oh fuck, don’t stop.

Jim licked the come, oil, sweat, saliva combo off my torso, and off my cock. He rolled me over onto my chest and licked my shoulders and back. He licked the crack in my ass. He stuck his tongue up my ass and licked me there in the off chance that he might miss some of Darren’s and Uncle Steven’s come that didn’t drip out. Jim put both hands on my ass cheeks and pulled them apart; he stuck his tongue way up my ass, as far as it could go.

He licked my legs. They never came on my legs, but he lapped up the oil and sweat that was there. He licked every square inch of my body. He went around the world on me.

Darren and Uncle Steven sat next to each other smiling, stroking themselves. I was exhausted.

Darren was a bottom, as was I. Uncle Steven was a top. Jim was a …, what was Jim?

“Tired?” Steven asked me.

“Bushed. I don’t think I can take any more.”

“Just lay back and relax. Get some more sun. Jim will get you another drink. So what do you think about gay sex now?”

“Is it always like this?”

“No, no one could ever keep up this intensity. But sometimes it does get wild.”

“Is it better than straight sex?”

“You mean you’ve never had a girl?”

“Well, no. This was a real first for me.”

“Damn,” Darren chuckled. “We popped his cherry altogether.”

“It is all about letting go and having fun,” said my uncle. “Can you accept your sexuality now?”

“Maybe, after a little rest.”

Jim returned with the drinks. Darren and I lay on the lounge chairs holding hands, fading off into sleep.

12