A Hot Wife Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still can’t answer with my mouthful of pussy, but she tells me anyway.

‘I’m thinking of the big, thick, long cock I’m going to get tomorrow. I’m thinking of fucking, and sucking, and doing so many cocks, and all right in front of you. Make you sooo jealous as they cum in my pussy, and mouth, and ass too. Then make you lick up all that cum. From my pussy, mouth, and ass too. That’d be sooo hot, making my husband eat another mans cum from my asshole. Mmmmmmm. Makes me want to cum on your face.’

My cock is straining against it’s cage, making my eyes water as I furiously lick her clit, desperately trying to make her cum. I feel her thighs start to shake, I know I’m getting her close, her legs always shake when she’s about to cum.

‘Ohhhh, that’s it, there, like that, don’t stop. Mmmmm. I’m gonna be so cruel to you, have you suck the guys cock after they’ve fucked my ass. Suck those cocks clean of the taste of my ass and their cum. Punish you so bad if they’re not spotless. I’m gonna cum, don’t stop!’

I feel her whole pussy shake against my face, and desperately try not to stop licking her clit. Her moans are wordless noises, animal noises, as she cums on me, lasting longer then any guy could dream to cum for.

Slowly I feel her legs shake less, and her moans go quiet, her body sagging as her orgasm trails off. I lick softly until told otherwise.

She rolls off me and lies on her side, now it’s the other way around, she’s exhausted, and I’m horny. There’ll be lots of nights like this.

We lie for minutes, wordlessly, until I begin to think she’s fallen asleep.

‘Hubby?’

‘Yes Mistress’

‘I need you to do something for me.’

‘Yes Mistress’

‘Well come here so I can tell you.’

I move close to her, so she can whisper, even though no one else is around.

‘I need to fart.’ She whispers to me.

I don’t reply, completely confused.

‘Well I was thinking, seeing as I have a submissive husband, and I don’t like the smell of farts, that you could do something about it for me.’

I’m still confused.

‘Wrap your lips around my ass for me.’

Now I get it, she’s going to fart in my mouth. I don’t believe it, we’ve never even talked about it before and she’s going to make me do it. I feel pathetic as I move my head down to her ass, ready to be horribly used.

I spread her cheeks and look at her puckered ass hole, wondering if I can even do it.

‘Quickly!’

I don’t have a choice, I press my lips around her hole, and wait.

‘Suck, stupid.’

I suck, hard, and a moment later feel her asshole move, and my mouth fill with the most disgusting taste I’ve ever had. I suck it down though, too slow to react and stop sucking. I just swallowed my wife’s fart.

‘Thank you hubby, now go wash your mouth out.’

I don’t need to be told twice, and I rush off to clean my mouth, to get rid of the taste. It only takes me a minute or two until I’m back in the bedroom of our suite, but my wife’s already asleep. Blissfully sleeping in our bed on the first night of our kinky marriage.

I can’t help but wonder if I’ve done the right thing. It’s only our first night and my wife was prepared to use me so cruelly, I have to wonder what’s to come. My cock knows it’s mind though, straining inside of it’s cage, it’s very happy with the situation.

The end

(Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did thinking up the ideas for it! If you did find it particularly enjoyable, then please vote – using the scale just below – or perhaps even send me some feedback. Quite frankly, without previous feedback this story wouldn’t be here – it is always appreciated; encouragement is invaluable, and constructive criticism is always helpful in improving my future stories. If you do send feedback and would like a response, leave your address; I will make it a point to make a speedy reply to anyone who takes the time to write me.

Thanks for reading.

John Mcleod)

12