A Hot Wife Story Ch. 08

Story Info
Sandy takes her husband to the next level.
2.8k words
4.02
106.7k
24

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatonka
Tatonka
229 Followers

Sandy takes her husbands training to the next level.

Sandy heard the car door close in the driveway and knew that her husband was home from work. She had arranged the chairs at the patio table so that Alex would be seated to her left. This would keep him from noticing the mark on the right side of her neck until she was ready for him to see.

A couple of minutes later Alex came out to join her.

He sat on the chair to the left of Sandy and said, "Wow Sandy you sure are looking good for having the day off. "

He noticed she was wearing the sheer white blouse, her white push-up bra visible through the blouse and her short black fuck-me skirt. He looked down at her legs to notice she was wearing her black high heeled shoes and the sexy thin gold anklet chain.

"Are you all dolled up for me Sandy?"

Sandy didn't respond and seemed to look a little distant. She lifted her margarita and took a drink. When she turned her head slightly to look at Alex, he noticed that her eyes looked a little glassy and tears starting to well up.

"What's the matter Sandy?"

Sandy didn't respond so Alex continued, "I went to see Dr. Reese today for my physical. She said everything was fine. Then I got up enough courage to talk to her about my erectile dysfunction. Just wait Sandy, when we go to bed tonight you're going to think I'm a different man. The doctor gave me a prescription for this drug that she said will make me get aroused more easily and l will be able to last longer. She even told me it would make my erection bigger and harder.

Sandy replied, "So did you already pick up the prescription? Is it Viagra or that other one?

Setting the prescription bottle on the table he replied, "Yeah, I picked it up on the way home, this is what she said would work best for my symptoms."

As Sandy looked at the label he continued, "This should make it easier for me to get aroused without the role playing and dirty talking."

Sandy responded, "This is fine Alex, but I enjoy the role playing and pillow talk, we don't do it just to get you excited, I don't want to give that up. You didn't really need to get these for me, I enjoy coming up with naughty ways to get you horny."

Alex replied, "That's okay Sandy, we can still do that if you like, but the drug will enhance our love making and make our sexy fantasies even better. You will see, just wait till we try it."

Sandy replied, "Oh I can't wait either honey, I sure hope this prescription helps you. Would you like to take me upstairs and try it now?

Alex replied, "Dr. Reese said I will need to take the pill an hour before we have sex to get the full effect."

Sandy twisted the top off of the prescription bottle and handed a pill to her husband, "Here Alex, take this and go upstairs and take a shower, when you have finished come down here and get me."

Alex went into the kitchen and took his pill with a glass of water before going up to take his shower. Sandy went into the kitchen and fixed herself another drink. She returned to the patio with her drink and thought about what she was going to tell Alex.

After finishing her drink she went back into the house just in time to hear the water turn off in the shower.

Alex came down the stairs with a towel around his waist. It had been only been twenty minutes. He looked into Sandy's big brown eyes and moved in for a kiss. Then took her by the hand and led her up the stairs to the bed room.

Once in the bedroom Sandy said, "Alex, do you know how Steve across the street is always trying to flirt with me?"

Alex answered, "Yeah, he is kind of a dog, always telling me about different women he wants to get into their pants."

Sandy unfastened her skirt and dropped it to the floor. Now she was dressed exactly like she had been in front of the window that morning before Steve had come over.

She was standing there in her black high heels. Her sheer white blouse hanging down just enough to cover the sexy bikini panties she was now wearing. And her sexy white push-up bra could be seen through the sheer white blouse. She looked stunning and irresistible.

Sandy continued, "Has Steve ever mentioned to you how badly he wanted to get into my pants?"

"Actually, about a year ago at the block party, you were wearing your black one-piece swimsuit. Steve was pretty drunk and he told me he wanted to swap wives with me for the night. I asked him why he would want to do such a thing."

Sandy asked, "What did he say to that?"

Alex answered, "Well he proceeded to tell me that he had wanted to get into your panties since the day we moved in. Knowing he was plastered I asked him what his wife would think of the idea."

Sandy started unbuttoning the front of her blouse and asked, "And how did he answer that?"

Alex replied, "He said he would find a way to convince her. Steve said it would be worth it to have you in bed."

Sandy asked, "Did the idea of switching partners for the night turn you on?"

Alex replied, "I'll admit the thought of having sex with Linda was a bit of a turn on, and the thought of Steve having you also made me excited. I guess that was when we were doing a little role playing in bed and I pretended to be the neighbor."

Sandy asked, "What do you think he would do if he saw me standing in front of the big window in the front room dressed just like I am right now?"

Alex replied, "I don't know, I guess he might take that as an invitation. Why are you asking all these questions about Steve?"

Alex could see the tears building up in Sandy's eyes again. She turned to her left and tipped her head so Alex would be able to see the mark on her neck. Then turning to face him she stood there and looked at him.

Alex moved closer to Sandy and looked at her neck, he felt a little sick to his stomach and his heart started racing as he realized his sweet little wife had been with another man."

Alex stammered, "Please Sandy, tell me you didn't have sex with ..."

Sandy answered, "This morning Steve saw me in the window just like I'm standing here right now. A little later while I was sitting out on the patio he invited himself over. He asked me for a cup of coffee. I asked him to wait on the patio when I went in to get him some. While I was getting his coffee he came into the house."

Sandy noticed that her husband was becoming aroused. She could see his penis beginning to stiffen under the towel.

She continued, "I had asked him to wait on the patio but he came in while I was pouring him a cup of coffee. He told me he wanted to see me take off my clothes. Alex, I felt so intimidated by him, I begged him to leave."

Alex replied, "No Sandy, don't tell me you had sex with our neighbor. What were you doing standing in front of the window dressed like that?"

"He started it Alex. He was putting on a strip show in front of his window. So I decided to tease him a little just to see how far he would go."

"So you let him come over here and fuck you, I don't believe this Sandy."

"It wasn't like that Alex, I was begging him to leave, I told him to just go home and I would show him what he wanted to see through the window. But he insisted that I take off my top so I did thinking he would leave. But instead he picked me up and carried me in here."

Sandy could see that Alex had an erection under his towel, she smiled at Alex and said, "He was going to rape me, but once I saw his penis come out I couldn't resist him. Alex this is making you horny as hell."

Alex took off the towel; his cock was standing straight up at attention. He looked at Sandy and placed his hand on her neck covering the mark left by Steve.

"Did he hurt you Sandy, if he hurt you I swear I will ..."

Sandy cut him off and said, "He didn't hurt me Alex, at first I was scared but once he had me in here my body overruled my brain and all I wanted him to do was shove his big penis into me. I was so hot and wet from taking my clothes off in front of him and I knew I wouldn't be able to stop him if I tried"

Alex opened Sandy's blouse and slid it down over her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. His cock was rock hard and Sandy reached down and stroked it.

"Alex, look at your dick, it's a good inch bigger and harder than I've seen it in a long time. You're not upset with me for what I did. You just want to prove to me that you love me and want me no matter what."

Alex undid Sandy's bra and slid it down over her shoulders letting it drop to the floor. Wrapping his arms around her he hugged her tightly. His right hand sliding down her back and then cupping her bottom.

"I knew that sooner or later you were going to have sex with someone else, there's so much temptation out there. And with you being so sexy and innocent, men always looking at you the way they do," he said.

Alex lifted her up as Sandy wrapped her legs around his waist and they began to kiss passionately.

"Sandy, I'm going to fuck you like you deserve to be fucked for now on, you're not going to need anyone else after you see how good I am."

He laid her on the bed, pulled her sheer white panties off from her and got on the bed next to her. They kissed passionately as Alex slipped his hand between her legs.

With his fingers tracing the slit of her entrance she quickly became wet and he let his finger slide into her. He placed his lips over the nipple of her breast and sucked lightly while flicking his tongue over the hardening bud.

Alex whispered, "God Sandy, I don't know why but you seem to be even sexier to me now that you've had sex with someone besides me."

Alex began to kiss Sandy's stomach slowly working his way down to her freshly shaven bald pubic area. She let her legs part as Alex repositioned himself to lick the sweet wet lips of her vagina.

After licking her pussy lips several times he then thrust his tongue into her and began sucking and licking her clitoris.

Sandy's body quivered as she reached her climax, Alex continued licking up the sweet juice of her orgasm.

He laid back on the bed, his rock hard cock almost pressing against his stomach. Sandy crawled on top of him positioning herself for him to enter her with his swollen erection.

"Fuck me Alex, I want to feel you inside of me," she said.

She let her legs spread apart pressing the entrance of her vagina down on the head of Alex's eager cock. With a slight push he entered her and began pushing deeper into her soaking wet vagina.

Sandy moaned, "Oh Alex, you feel so different, it's like having someone new in me."

Alex was pushing deeper into Sandy's vagina then he had ever been before, pushing in and out faster and harder with each stroke.

"How do you like that my little whore, you are a little whore aren't you Sandy," he said as his cock began to swell.

Sandy replied, "Yes Alex, I'm a bad naughty little wife, do you want me to be a naughty little wife?"

"Yeah baby," he replied, "I want you to be my naughty little hot wife."

"Okay Alex, I'll be a naughty wife for you, I'll do anything you want me to," she cried.

Alex could feel her pussy tightening around his swelling cock and knew he would be shooting his load any second.

Sandy could also feel his cock swelling inside of her and she was turned on by Alex's new ability to maintain his erection without reaching climax right away. As Sandy felt Alex begin to shoot his semen into her she reached another climax as well.

"Oh Alex, fuck me baby fuck me," she cried out.

Sandy collapsed on top of Alex as he was still ejaculating inside of her.

"Alex I love you so much baby, I'll never do anything to hurt you I promise you that," she said.

Sandy lay back on the bed, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. She looked at Alex trying to determine if he was role playing while they made love, or did he really want for her to be a whore.

"Alex, I can be a whore if that's what you really want," she said.

Alex didn't respond but stared at the ceiling.

"Alex, if you want me to be a slut wife you will need to tell me," she pressed.

Alex replied, "You already did it Sandy, are you telling me you won't cheat on me again if I don't want for you to."

"Alex, it's not like that. I didn't go out looking to get fucked by someone today. He came over here and I could tell he was going to rape me," she said.

"Rape you? The two of you were showing off to each other in the window," he responded.

Sandy replied, "You weren't here Alex, I'm telling you he wasn't going to take no for an answer, I gave into him because it would have been worst for me if I had tried to fight him off more than I did."

"But you enjoyed it Sandy, you told me that you couldn't say no after you saw his cock come out of his pants. Admit it, you liked it," Alex responded.

"I didn't like him coming into the house uninvited from the start Alex. And when he told me to undress for him I argued with him, I begged him to leave."

"He shouted at me to take off my halter top that I was wearing. I cried and begged him to leave."

He scared me and I took off the top. And yes once I was standing their naked in front of him I got horny but not because I wanted to."

"And when he carried me up the steps to the bed my body was betraying me as I could feel the excitement in my genital area," she explained.

Alex said, "I should go over there right now and kick Steve's ass."

Sandy replied, "There are other ways to get even with someone Alex. Kicking Steve's ass will only get you thrown in jail for assault. Trust me we can come up with a plan for Steve."

"Like what Sandy, the man comes over here and acts like he's a friend to us and all the while planning on how he's going to fuck my wife," he replied.

Sandy responded, "You just never know what could happen Alex. He did mention swapping partners to you that night at the block party."

Alex replied, "What are you talking about Sandy, even if we did that he would still be one up on me. And all that would do is cause more problems for our marriage. How are you going to feel the next morning and you have to live with knowing that I screwed Steve's wife Linda?"

The thought of swapping partners was something that Sandy had never thought of before. She had sex with Steve today and last week John helped her break her wedding vows.

She laid there on the bed quietly thinking about how she would feel about her husband fucking another woman.

Alex lay in bed quietly thinking, his wife has now had sex with another man. Will it be the last time or now will she be more likely to give in to the temptations of other men.

He thought about how Janet, Dr. Reese had masturbated him in the examination room today. And he thought about that sexy little nurse that always seems so interested in him when he sees her there. Finally he thought about Steve's wife Linda and maybe getting a revenge fuck for what he had done.

Tatonka
Tatonka
229 Followers