A Hotwife Explores the Dark Side

Story Info
I get to explore the ins and outs of going black.
4.5k words
4.04
75k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
280 Followers

Introduction

I'm Amy, and I am married to Jim, a wonderful man that I love. I am also a proud and very satisfied hotwife. As a hotwife, I have tons of great sex with my husband, but Jim also wants me to have sex with other men. He selects the men, sets up the dates, and takes a very active role in making sure they satisfy me. It comes as a surprise to many, but Jim is friends with all the guys I date, and they often hang out together doing normal "guy" things. I've been a hotwife for almost 4 years now, and my husband and I absolutely love it!! Every time I get to meet a guy for a hookup, I get those same jitters and excitement I got back in college when going on a date. Only here great sex is a given, because Jim only sets me up with the hottest studs. But the best part?? When my sex-date is over, I go home to a wonderful husband. Jim and I have been doing this for awhile, so not much surprises me anymore. But here is something that happened to me on St. Patrick's Day, just a few days ago. I hope you enjoy it.

The Story

"Hey, Amy, you about ready to go?" Jim shouted from the bottom of our stairs. "We have reservations at 7 and its Saint Patty's Day so it will get slammed quick tonight."

"Just finishing up!" I yelled back as I sprayed on a light mist of Chanel and gave myself a once-over in my full length mirror. "Just making sure I am hot enough for my hunk husband!" I smiled to myself as I confirmed I was.

Jim let out an audible gasp as I rounded the corner and started down the stairs. "Oh my god, you're gorgeous," he said in almost a whisper. "Just stunning. And hot."

"I know sometimes I don't fix myself as much for you as for my other dates," I said. "But I want tonight to be a special night for you."

Jim met me half way up the stairs, and gave me a huge hug and a gentle kiss on the lips. "You've already made tonight special," he said lovingly. "Now let's go on a date together."

Jim and I had a wonderful meal. We talked and planned and dreamed. We held hands, did the goofy feed-each-other thing, and just generally had a very special romantic dinner. When we were done, we ordered a couple glasses of really good port, and sat just soaking in the moment.

As we sat enjoying our port, the waiter approached with a gift package, about the size of a shoe box, which was beautifully wrapped in an elegant black paper and delicate white bow.

"Your husband asked that I bring this to you at the end of the meal," the waiter said politely while handing me the gift. "And he also asked that I give this to you," as he handed me a small shiny black envelope.

"What is it?" I asked excitedly while looking at Jim. "Should I open the box or the card??"

"Open the box," Jim said with a sly grin. "It's something you've always wanted."

"Thank you so much," I said while carefully tearing away the paper. "I love you so much."

"I can hardly wait for you to try it on!" Jim said excitedly. "I hope it fits."

I lifted off the cover and reached inside. It was filled with decorative black packing paper but my hand readily found the gift. "O-M-G!!" I laughed as I pulled it from the box. "I gigantic black dick!!" I laughed. "Perfect!" I said while running my hand up and down the long shaft. "I've always wanted a black one! It looks so real. Just amazing!"

"Glad you like it," Jim said with a smile. "You think it will fit?"

"Jeez, I don't know," I said while gripping the tannish-pink head in my palm. "I can't even get my fingers all the way around it."

"Well, we will have fun trying to fit it in." Jim laughed. "I think I measured it at over 10 inches long, too."

"These manufacturers make these things so over-the-top huge," I said while holding its balls in one hand and the middle of the shaft with the other. "But I will have fun playing with it anyway! I bet if you use this on me with the lights out, it will be just like being with a big black guy! You know that is one of my huge fantasies!"

"Well, let me show you something," Jim said with a huge twinkle in his eye. He started messing with his phone, and moved his chair closer to me so we could both see the screen. "Here is a video I took last Saturday night in our kitchen while you were on an overnight date."

"Oh good," I said with a giggle. "So I get to see how you entertained yourself while I was getting poked by Brett, I think. Or may be it was Mike."

Jim smiled at me and started the video. I could see it was my kitchen, with several containers and bowls set out on my kitchen counter. The camera must have been on a stand, as Jim was in the video arranging the various containers. Jim looked up and smiled and motioned to someone. A large black man walked into view.

"That is Jeff," Jim said. "He is our new warehouse manager."

"Damn he is a stud," I exclaimed as Jeff removed his shirt. "Such broad shoulders and tiny waist!"

"He competes in triathlons several times a year," Jim said matter-of-factly as Jeff pulled his jeans off. "You can see how powerful his legs and thighs are. He has only 9% body fat."

"Yes, but why is there a gorgeous black man stripping off his clothes and standing in his briefs in my kitchen?" I ask with a smirk. "And why wasn't I invited!"

"You'll see," Jim said with a giggle. "The video gets better!"

We watched as Jim moved a chair to just in front of the camera, and motioned Jeff to stand in front of him. Jim put his hands on the elastic to Jeff's briefs, and slowly started to move the sides down. The front began to pull down too, and inch by inch Jeff's shaft was exposed. There is a pause, and Jim looks into the camera and gives a devilish grin, and then looks back at Jeff's member. In one abrupt motion he tugs the briefs down to Jeff's knees.

"Oh shit," I exclaimed too loudly for the quiet restaurant as Jeff's member flopped out of his briefs. "That thing is huge! And it is still soft" I looked at Jim with a look of wonderment. "My god his thing is so black and so gigantic."

Jeff moved to the kitchen table and sat down. Jim positioned a computer screen in front of Jeff, and hit a couple buttons on the computer. Jim picked up a small squeeze bottle from the table, and knelt down in front of Jeff.

"Just wait!" Jim said with excitement. "I just started showing him the video we made last week of you masturbating by the pool. You'll love what happens now!"

Jeff sat forward and began to intently watch the screen, and occasionally quickly glanced down at Jim to make sure he was OK. But Jim wasn't noticing, as his eyes were focused on Jeff's member, which was about a foot from his face. As Jeff watched my masturbation video, his eyes got big, and within just a few seconds his dick started growing, too. It just kept getting longer, and thicker, and harder. He was uncut, and his foreskin covered his head, even hard. So once it was done growing, Jim reached over and used a couple fingers to pinch Jeff's dick and manually pull the foreskin back to fully expose Jeff's head. Jim looked at the camera and beamed with excitement.

"You touched it!" I yelled, to the surprise of the tables around us. "What did it feel like?" I said in a much more subdued but still excited voice.

"Like a tree branch," Jim said with a smile. "Even though I was right there with it, it was still a shock just how big and hard his dick felt."

"Holy shit," I said breathlessly. "It's just enormous, and it's bouncing up and down to his heartbeat." I continue to watch the video as Jeff seemed to get even more rigid. Jim lifted the squeeze bottle, opened it, turned it upside down, and positioned it just above Jeff's dick. Jim squeezed the bottle, and moved it along the shaft and head to dispense a generous line of a thick grey gel over the whole length. When the bottle was empty, Jim set the bottle down, and with both hands smeared the paste evenly over Jeff's entire dick and balls.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked looking at Jim. "You giving him a handjob?"

"No," Jim laughed. "I am just putting some rubber-release on his penis. And yes, it is as rock hard as it looks!! Even his balls are really firm."

Back on the video, Jim stood up and quickly poured a thick paste from a small bowl into a lot of paste in a very large bowl, and then he mixed the pastes evenly together. As soon as they were mixed, Jim started a kitchen timer.

Jim picked up a big cardboard tube (about 6 inches in diameter and a foot long) and set it on the counter next to the bowl of paste. Using a spatula, Jim poured the thick paste into the big tube, and used a long wooden skewer to get rid of any air bubbles. Jim watched the timer as Jeff continued to watch the video, which kept him very hard. At the right time, Jim picked up the tube, and Jeff sat forward and spread his knees wide so that Jim could push his penis and balls all the way into the cardboard tube. Quite a lot of the paste fell to the floor as Jeff's penis filled the tube. Then Jim just knelt motionless, holding the tube as still as he could while watching the timer.

"The warmth of his body causes the paste to quickly harden," Jim explained. "After about 3 minutes we got a perfect mold of Jeff's private parts." With that the video ended.

"You mean to tell me this dildo in the box is a replica of Jeff?" I said with a huge grin. "That is just fucking awesome."

"Yes. After we took the mold off, I first filled the head-space with a pinkish rubber and then filled the rest of the shaft-space with a black rubber and let it cure for a few hours," Jim said. "I took it out of the mold, cleaned it up, and put it in the box for you. Your new dildo is an exact replica of Jeff's dick. Only Jeff's dick is much firmer than the rubber in the dildo!"

"This is so cool," I said while I leaned in and gave Jim a big hug. "It will be so much more fun using this knowing it is from a real guy that you know."

"Well, there's more" Jim said softly, his voice shaking with excitement. "Open the card now."

I opened the small envelope, and a small plastic credit card fell out. "What's this?" I asked innocently. "Is it a gift card?"

"Kind of, but better," Jim replied. "It's a key for a room at the hotel across the street."

"Ohhhhh," I said with my best sexy look. "Are we going to go consummate our date? Let's bring the box and see if this dildo fits!" I said with excitement. "That will be a great way to end the night!"

"Close," Jim said grinning. "Your night does involve a big black penis. But you get a real one tonight. Jeff is waiting for you across the street in room 231."

"No way," I stammered. "Jeff from the video??"

"Yep," Jim replied calmly. "He's waiting for my call to let him know you are on your way. He promised me he would give you a really good pounding for me."

"This is the best present ever," I said choking back the tears. "You are such a great husband."

"Go have fun, but be back before 11 as this place closes then," Jim said. "And I had him tested, so no need to use a condom."

"As if we could find one big enough to fit that thing!" I said laughing.

"Here, you might need this," Jim said as he reached into his pocket and handed me a bottle of lube. "This might let him slip in a little easier."

"You always think of everything!" I complimented. "I promise to make you proud and fuck him extra good tonight!"

"That's what I'm hoping for," Jim smiled. "You might be a little sore when we get home, but I know you will be super horny!"

"I will be," I said with confidence. "A couple times riding his monster and I'll be ready to do you so good later! I'll try to send some pictures of Jeff and me to keep you entertained while you wait."

"So let the party begin," Jim said with a smile as he dialed Jeff.

I listened as Jim assured Jeff that he was good with the arrangement, and smiled sweetly at Jim as he encouraged Jeff to take me as hard and as many times as he could. It was a short call, and Jim stood as he hung up.

"I'll walk you to his room," Jim said. "I won't go in, but I want to make sure you make it there safely." We strolled hand-in-hand to the hotel, and he took me to the bank of elevators. One arrived, and we stepped in and pushed the 2 button. We rode to the second floor, and found room 231. "OK Amy," he said looking into my eyes. "You better get going, and have a great time." He gave me a light kiss and backed away toward the elevators. I stood in front of the door and waited to wave to him as he got into an elevator and the door slid shut.

I turned back to the door and tried to calm my breathing. My hand shook as I tried to get the plastic key into the little slot in the door. It took a few stabs, but it finally went in, and the light turned green. I took a slow deep breath and opened the door and stepped inside. I knew this was going to be special.

Jeff was standing a few feet away, and was totally naked but was holding a small white washcloth over his front. He had big smile on his face. By the time I closed the door, he had dropped the washcloth, and all that was left was his beautiful smile!! Now, I have been with a lot of guys, and many of them were really big. But nothing prepared me for this. As he stood there undressing me, I could do nothing but stare silently at his growing member. It was just surreal.

I don't even remember how he got me naked, but the next thing I know he was sitting in a chair and my lubed-up hands were stroking and twisting and rubbing and jacking his dick while I was giggling like a little school girl with a new toy. I was just having so much fun with it. It was heavy and hard, and he reacted so enthusiastically when I gripped and stroked it. My hands couldn't even get all the way around it. I did kiss and nibble on it, but there was no way even the head would go in my mouth. After I got used to it, we had a great hour of hard fucking. We paused occasionally to take pictures to send to Jim, but mostly we just fucked. Finally at about 10:30 he came for the last time, and we cleaned up all Jeff's goo and we got dressed to go meet Jim.

Jeff put his jacket over my shoulders, put his big strong arm around me, and walked me back to the hotel. We easily found Jim at a small table in the bar. He was sipping on a glass of port, and had two full glasses already poured and waiting for us.

"Hi honey," I said with a big smile as I walked behind Jim and gave him a hug. "We are back."

"So how was your first black guy?" Jim asked with a smile. "Was Jeff everything you hoped for?"

"He was so great," I said. "But I have to tell you I was so surprised at the color of his head. In the pictures I have seen, a black guy has a black, or at least s dark colored head. But Jeff has a dark black ball sack, dark black shaft, but the head is as pink as yours. It's just a lot bigger!"

"Aww shucks," Jeff said with fake humility. "Glad you enjoyed it. It certainly enjoyed being in you! And you're right. My head is just about the same pink as your soft parts. They looked really good next to each other!"

"They sure did," Jim chimed in. "A couple of those pictures showed a lot of pink in pink action! So was Jeff different than other dates?"

"Oh my god yes!" I said smiling. "Jeff was just amazing," I said glancing over at Jeff. "He really gave me a workout. I've been with guys with long dicks, and guys with thick dicks, and guys with really super hard dicks. They all felt great. But I have never had such a long, thick, hard dick before. Jeff is just a fantastic date."

"You are a lucky guy," Jeff said to Jim. "Amy is so cute, and fun, and has such a great body and attitude. It is so easy and fun to fuck her. I am so jealous that you get to have her any time you want!"

"Well, tell me some of the nitty-gritty details of your night with Amy," Jim said to Jeff. "Maybe this doesn't need to be a one time thing for you two."

"Are you sure?" Jeff asked hesitantly. "We really had a lot of fun. And I mean A LOT of fun. Are you sure you want to hear all about it?"

"Yes," Jim said firmly. "I love to hear all the gooey details. In fact, the more fun you and Amy had, the more likely I will set up another date for you and her."

"Well, I was already naked when she opened the door," Jeff said calmly. "I let her in and immediately stripped her. She was totally fascinated by my dick and balls, so I had her lube them up and play with them for along time."

"Nice," Jim said. "Did she jack you off?"

"No, she just played with me," Jeff said. "She giggled and laughed the whole time. And she kept pretending she was weighing both my dick and my balls. At one point I think she was pretending it was a baseball bat."

"In my defense," I said. "That was the heaviest dick I have ever felt. And the hardest. And the balls were heavy too. Holding that dick really was like holding a baseball bat."

"While she played and giggle she tried to suck on it, but couldn't," Jeff said. "She did do some nibbling and kissing, but try as she might, she could not get my head in her mouth."

"God no," I said. "Not only was it huge, but it was so hard there was no give. Maybe next time I'll give you a nice handjob, but there's no way I can suck it."

"Oh, I am not complaining at all!" Jeff exclaimed. "In fact, after she was done playing, she climbed up on the chair, squirted some more lube on me, and slowly sat down on me. Very slowly. Moaning every inch of the way."

"Jeez, and it seemed to take forever to drop all the way down on that monster." I sighed. "That dick just kept getting wider and wider the more I took in. I think I came even before I got it all in."

"Yeah, she really seemed to enjoy taking in every inch," Jeff said. "And then she started riding me. Slow at first, but then really got into it. "

"Jeff's dick just so completely filled and stretched me," I sighed. "I started spasming immediately. Not full-on orgasm, but just a steady, deep throbbing. I couldn't stop pumping on him."

"I know," Jim said. "That first picture I got looked like you were in ecstasy!"

"I was," I giggled. "I barely remember the flash going off. I think Jeff popped shortly after taking that one."

"I did!" Jeff exclaimed. "Came really hard and long. Made a heck of a mess!"

"Did Amy stop and clean it up?" Jim asked. "She usually is pretty good at tidying up."

"Fuck yeah she did," Jeff said with a huge smile. "She licked everything clean and then licked at the back side of my dick until it got hard again."

"Which, I might add," I said proudly. "Took only a couple minutes, at most. Then it was rock hard and ready to go again."

"So I did her doggy really hard until I came again," Jeff said proudly. "I fucked her as hard as I could. The headboard was banging and the bed was jumping on that one!"

"I almost passed out," I sighed. "Jeff was ramming me so hard, but I just kept cumming and cumming. I think I might have blanked, as I don't remember him cumming in me. All I remember is coming out of my orgasmic fog and looking down between my legs as he cleaned up his own mess this time, and he continued licking me to a really hard O."

"And as soon as she finished cumming, I pushed her legs back behind her head and did her missionary," Jeff said as he motioned with his hands. "I was way more gentle this time, and made it last for her. It was a very slow, gentle fucking."

"Oh god it was fantastic," I said. "Jeff's dick was still super hard. When he went slow I could feel his veins and ridges pressing in me. It was so hot. I came some more, and then was totally spent and couldn't cum any more."

"She was exhausted and so satisfied" Jeff said. "So when I needed to cum I just slid up and straddled her face and jacked myself off. She was very cooperative and opened her lips so I could finish in her mouth. I've always loved the look of my cum flying into an open mouth. So hot."

"That was at least his third time," I said with admiration. "But it was one heck of a load. Completely filled my mouth. But, I'm quite the trooper so I got it all down."

tustin92614
tustin92614
280 Followers
12