A House of Fantasies

Story Info
Friend helps him deal with a bossy wife.
4.2k words
4.23
39.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max was driving home from a hard day at the office, he was so tired and just wanted to get home to a hot shower, a warm meal and a good nights sleep. As he walked in the door, he didn't smell what he had expected. There were no scents of dinner, nothing but that horrid incense his wife burned all the damn time.

Taking his jacket off, Max said, "What's for dinner, honey?"

His wife just sat there on the couch not saying a word to him. He looked over at her and she was starring at him with that look again. "Oh damn, here it comes." He thought.

"What's for dinner? That's the first thing you say to me after I haven't seen you all day?" She said in a flat voice.

He went to his wife, leaned down to kiss her but she got up pushing past him.

"Oh, now I guess you want sex?" She asked him sarcastically.

"I was just going to kiss you." He said, sighing.

"Well go get something nice on. You are taking me out to eat." She told him.

"Honey, but I'm exhausted. Can't we just order something?" He asked her.

She turned back around giving him, the look. He knew he'd better just go get dressed to go out. At least he would get a nice meal. They took her car since she said his car was a mess and she didn't want to be seen in it. When they arrived at the restaurant, they ordered without saying a word to one another. When the food came they ate in silence. He paid the check and walked his wife back out to the car. All the way home he thought about how his marriage had gotten to this point. When had he become such a wimp? He thought. All his friends thought he had such a wonderful marriage, a gorgeous wife and a house anyone would be proud of. If they only knew how unhappy he was.

When they got home, he parked in the driveway and started to get out.

"You aren't leaving my car in the driveway are you? Put it in the garage, I don't want any birds crapping on it, I just had it waxed." She told him as she went in the house.

Even though his car was now in the garage and he would have to get back in her car, pull it out of the driveway, then open the garage get in his car, pull it out of the driveway, then pull his wife's car in the garage and lastly put his car back in the driveway. He did so just so he wouldn't have a confrontation with her. After he was done, he walked back up to the house and went in. He listened for a moment but heard nothing. He shrugged out of his dinner jacket, and walked up the stairs to their bedroom. When he walked in, he heard the water running in the bathroom.

"Damn it." He thought. "Guess I'll take a shower in the morning." He mumbled to himself.

When Mandy came to bed after her bath, she saw the mischievous look in his eyes. "I just took a bath. Don't touch me. I don't want to get all sweaty."

Max looked at her silently, then turned over and tried to sleep. All night he tossed and turned as he smelled his wife fresh from the bath. Sometime during the night she backed her ass up right into his groin. His cock already hard got harder if that was possible. He slowly put his arm around her and tried to snuggle with her.

"What are you doing? I told you, Not tonight!" She said as she flipped over.

He laid there the rest of the night thinking about what a farce his marriage had become before finally getting up and getting ready for work. As he left, he looked as his wife who was still sleeping. All through the day he snapped at people. Even his friend knew something was wrong. He usually wasn't like this. "I know something is wrong, what's the matter?" His friend asked.

"Nothing, just had a bad morning is all." He told his friend.

His friend left it at that but knew something more was up. He watched as he snapped at the little mousy woman in the company library, then slammed the door to the restroom. When max came out Mike was waiting for him.

"Okay, what's wrong?" Mike stopped him from going back to his office.

"The secretaries said they were going to quit if you didn't stop yelling at them today." He told Max.

Max looked at Mike like he didn't know what he was talking about then it donned on him that he had been snapping at everyone today and he knew why.

"My wife and I had a small argument last night." He finally told Mike.

"And..?" he asked.

He looked at the floor, not knowing where to start or if he even should. He didn't want his best friend to know what a wimp he was around his wife.

"It's not something I really want to talk about." He finally said.

"Look, you are my best friend and I tell you just about everything that happens in my life. The good, the bad and the embarrassing, but you never tell me anything that's bothering you. We all need someone to talk to once in a while. That's all I'm saying."

Max looked at Mike then started walking toward his office.

"Okay look, maybe there are some things I need to work out. I just don't know what to do about them or how to go about changing them." He tried to explain.

He patted Max on the back. "That's what I'm here for my friend. Tell me what's bothering you and let me give you an outsiders advise."

Max thought about it for a minute then shook his head. "It's hard to talk about but Sheila and I don't really get along. That is unless I do what she tells me to." Max looked up to see what Mikes expression was, but couldn't tell what he was thinking. So he went on.

" I feel like such a wimp around her, I can never do anything right and she's always saying things to me to make me feel bad. Even in the bedroom she tells me what to do, but lately she doesn't even want me to touch her and I'm afraid she's seeing someone else, or if she's not....she will. Things are getting worst and I don't know what to do about it, or if there is anything I can do about it at this point without really pissing her off. " He finally stopped talking. Thinking his friend would make fun of him now he kept looking at the floor.

"I think I know just what you need." Mike told him.

Max looked up at him expecting to see him laughing at him, instead he was pulling a card from his pocket. He picked up the phone and started dialing.

"What are you doing? Who are you calling?" Max whispered to him.

Max just starred at him, not knowing whom he was calling or what he had planned. " Hey Marie, I have someone I want to bring in. Yeah...No I don't think so...Umm..Sure 3pm would be fine. Thanks hun." Mike giggled to the woman on the other line before he hung up.

"Okay we have an appointment in one hour, lets go." Mike grabbed his briefcase and pushed Max through the door.

When they got outside Max stopped at Mike's car. "Wait. Your not taking me to a hooker are you. Cause I don't think that's gonna help. "

Mike started laughing. "No my friend, I'm taking you to a friends house. Get in the car and I'll tell you all about it."

Max got in the car reluctantly. "Okay so who is this friend of yours and why are we going to her house?" He asked.

Mike looked at him and explained, "Marie is or was a Dominatrix. But now she runs a small... let's say fantasy house."

Max looked at him like he was nuts. "How is going to this woman's house going to help me?"

"Marie has people there that can teach you how to be in control. She can teach you how to dominate your wife so she can't run all over you any more." He explained.

Max looked a little stunned at the thought but also intrigued. To be in control, whatever that meant sounded like fun. He shook his head and Mike started the car. As they drove to Marie's house of fantasies max had to think how crazy this all sounded.

When they pulled up at the house, Max was pleased it wasn't a dive. It was actually a rather nice looking home. They got out and walked up the walkway and Mike opened the door. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen was waiting at the check in desk.

"Mike!" She came toward him and gave him a big hug. "Nice to see you again so soon. This must be the friend you told me about." She stuck out her dainty hand for Max to shake. "Nice to meet you Max." She smiled as though she could read his thoughts.

"Nice to meet you too." He stood there nervously as they talked a bit.

The next thing he knew, Mike was walking off with a petite woman who had come out of one of the closed doors and he was left standing there with Marie. He looked around nervously, not knowing what to do next.

"One of my girls will get you set up in a room. Enjoy yourself." She said as she rang a bell and a pretty little brunette came out dressed in a sheer white nightie and not much else.

"This way Max." She took his hand in hers and led him to a room.

The room was as big as his bedroom at home. There was a nice size bed in the corner of the room and a couch next to where he was standing. But along the walls was where his attention was caught. He noticed a lot of things he didn't believe he was seeing. He saw handcuffs, rope, whips and various other items hanging from hooks in the wall. He was taken back to reality when the girl spoke again.

"Another girl will be with you in a moment." Then she left and closed the door.

He stood there not believing what he was doing. He was fingering the whip when he heard the door open behind him. He turned to see a beautiful red head wearing only a black collar around her neck looking at the ground.

"Hello master." She said shyly.

He didn't know what to do. He thought he was here to be taught what to do, but instead he thought they made a mistake bringing in a submissive woman that he had no idea what to do with.

"Hello. uhhh...I think they may have made a mistak....." he started to say to her but she stopped him as she walked over to him. She reached up and began working at the buttons on his shirt.

After he felt her delicate fingers on his chest, he couldn't say anything else. He watched as she undid his belt and pulled his pants and underwear down. She knelt down at his knee's, pulling his pants and underwear free from his body, then looked up at his huge cock. Licking her lips, she ran her fingers up the inside of his thigh.

"May I suck your cock, Master?" She asked in a tiny voice.

After a moment he found his voice, "Yes, slave you may."

He wasn't sure what he was suppose to be saying or doing but this was very exciting to have a woman kneeling at his feet asking for permission to suck his cock.

He felt her lips tenderly slide around his cock. Her soft tongue sliding over the sensitive tip, licking his so softly. She licked and suckled on his balls, causing him the groan in pleasure. She engulfed his entire member in her mouth, deep throating him. His wife had never been able to do that, not that she had ever really tried. He got angry just thinking about his wife. He put his hand on the girl's head as she sucked his cock down her throat again.

"Yes, suck me harder. You like that don't you? You like having my hard cock all the way in the back of your throat?" She tried to take his cock out of her mouth to answer him but he pushed her head back down, not letting her move.

She got the message and renewed her efforts. She bobbed her head up and down faster and faster, she slid her lips along his hard cock and he leaned back enjoying the sensations she was bringing him. He knew he wouldn't last much longer the way she was going. He felt her lips pressing around him more firmly as she began going faster and faster. When he felt the orgasm building in his balls, he was about to tell her he was going to cum and pull out, but decided to cum in her mouth. She kept at it as she felt his cock unleash his hot cum in her mouth. He cried out as he came. Not knowing whether she would be mad for cumming in her mouth, he looked down at her for the first time since his orgasm. She was smiling up at him still kneeling at his feet. He felt bad for her, he knew her knee's were probably hurting by now.

"You can get up now. Thank you." He shyly said to her.

She giggled as she got up. She went and sat on the bed and patted the spot next to her, he went to her and sat down. "We need to work on you being the authoritarian." She said to him as she giggled again.

He looked stunned for a moment like she was making fun of him, but then looked at her face and knew she wasn't making fun of him. "I'm sorry. I didn't really know what to do." He said shaking his head. "My wife would never have been so accommodating and I just couldn't be mean to you when you were being so nice to me." He tried to explain.

She thought for a moment, "So if I was a bitch to you then maybe you would be able to Dominate me a bit better?" She asked him.

He thought about it for a moment then said, "Well, I don't know how well I'd dominate you, but it might help."

She got up went to the other side of the room then turned to him. Putting her hands on her hips, she looked at him. "What do you think you are doing over there you incompetent ass? Get over here and clean up the mess you left on the floor." She said looking at him.

He looked at her, stunned at the transformation. Not knowing how to respond for a few seconds. But this was his chance to see what it would feel like to talk back to his wife. He pictured his wife in his mind as he opened his mouth to say something. "Who the fuck do you think you are talking to. You spoiled little Bitch?"

His own words sounded foreign to him. He had never talked to anyone, especially a woman like that before. But it felt good to say.

"What did you say to me?" She stepped closer to him. You better apologize to me if you ever want any pussy again." She was close enough to him now that he could feel her warm breath on his face.

He pictured all the times his wife had held sex from him because of something he had done or not done and it made him angry.

"Fuck you!" She yelled at him.

"No, I think you have that backwards, it's you that's going to get fucked." He snarled as he grabbed a fist full of hair.

She tried to fight but he was a lot stronger than she was. He easily picked her up, carried her to the bed and tossed her down on it. He landed on top of her before she could say a word. His fingers roughly grabbing her legs and prying them apart. She tried to claps her legs together, trapping his hands but he easily spread her legs wide apart. He slid two fingers into her moist pussy, pulling them out, and he shoved his wet fingers in her open mouth.

"Suck my fingers' you little slut. I know you like it. You're all wet!" he yelled at her.

After she sucked his fingers, he grabbed her hands and held them above her head as he rammed his hard cock in her wet willing pussy. She shrieked at the first intrusion. Bucking wildly as he pummeled her pussy. He just kept ramming her over and over again until he felt his orgasm upon him.

"Ahhhhhhh." He yelled as he pumped into her a few more times then fell against her on the bed.

Realizing what he had done he got off her fast. "Oh My god, I'm so sorry. I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked her.

But she was lying there smiling, her hands still over her head just looking at him. She stretched, arching her back up off the bed. You go home and do just what you did to me to your wife and I doubt very much she will give you anymore problems. But if she does....you come back and see me again." She kissed him on the cheek, picked up her sheer nighty and walked out of the room, still smiling.

Mike met him in the front lobby when he came out. He had a big smile on his face, but he didn't ask what he had been up to. He had a pretty good idea already. Marie kissed Mike on the cheek and told him to come back and see her again some time. As they two men made their way back out to Mike's car, neither of them said anything but Mike was smiling and Max knew he wanted to know how it went.

"I think I'll take off work early today. Sheila and I have some things to work out." He said to Mike as he sat back in the seat and smiled.

"Whooohoo, boy. I wish I was a fly on your bedroom wall tonight!" They both laughed as they pulled into the company parking lot. Max got out and got into his own car and drove home. His bitchy wife was in for an awakening tonight.

He drove to his house and entered the door. He heard nothing, maybe she wasn't home. He went and checked to see if her car was still in the garage and of course it still was. It's not like she ever went anywhere. He went up the stairs to their bedroom, but stopped at the door because he could not believe his eyes. His wife was lying on the bed naked, her legs were wide open as she slid a huge dildo over her glistening pussy. Max was so mad, all night he had stayed horny because his wife wouldn't let him touch her and he comes home and she's pleasuring herself on the bed. Before she knew what was going on, Max took a deep breath, threw open the door the rest of the way, banging it on the wall. Stepped into the room and looked at his wife who after the initial shock of seeing her husband decided to stay where she was.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

She laughed at his question, making him more angry than he already was. "Well darling, I'm just taking care of something that you don't know how to." She said sarcastically.

She had no idea what she had just done. That was the last straw for Max. he was going to show her who could take care of business. He started slowly taking off his clothes. First his shirt and when she didn't say anything, he took his pants off. But before he laid next to her on the bed, she got up and started walking to the bathroom.

"Don't think we are having sex just because you decided to come home early and caught me getting the only pleasure I get any more."

Just as she got to the bathroom door, he grabbed her arm and threw her across the room where she landed on the bed. She let out an audible gasp as she looked at him. She started to get up and say something but he was on her before she could do anything.

"What the fuck do you think your doing? Get the hell off me you crazy asshole." She didn't even seem all that upset. She wasn't even yelling at him. She figured all she had to do was tell him what to do and he would do it, but she had another thing coming, he wasn't moving.

He grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head on the bed. "You are going to listen to me this time." He pressed his hardness against her belly as she thrashed underneath him.

He pinned both her hands above her head with one of his easily. Leaving one hand free to grab her breast and squeeze. She stilled as soon as she felt pain. Her eyes were huge as she looked at her husband for the first time, really looking at him she could now see how angry he was. She relaxed under him and he let go of her breast.

"Things are going to change around here." He told her as he spread her legs, she started to fight him but he looked at her and shook his head. She stopped right away.

With his cock waiting at the entrance of her pussy, he inserted a finger into her and it came back wet. He knew she was aroused from what he was doing or maybe she was still aroused from masturbating. Either way she was wet enough for him to fuck her. He held her still as he talked.

"From now on you will have dinner waiting for me when I come in from work." He told her, then without warning he slammed into her with him full 8 inch length, making her cry out. He stopped and looked down at her.

"You will no longer be sarcastic." He said as he slid his cock out of her only to drive himself back in once again.

"You will show me the respect I deserve." He shouted down at her as he pulled himself almost all the way out, then slammed himself back in again.

"Yes, I'll do whatever you want. Just fuck me. Fuck me harder." She sobbed.

"I'll fuck you however I want, my little slut. This is for my pleasure, not yours. If you want to cum you better ask me nicely or you'll go to bed without cumming and I won't let you have your toys tonight." He told her as he slowly fucked her.

12