A Hubby Approved Affair

Story Info
Loving wife seduces neighbour.
4.9k words
4.29
125.2k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutfreya
slutfreya
84 Followers

Lisa and I have been married for nearly 25 years....and we've been swingers for about 17 of those years. We both enjoy seeing and hearing each other with new lovers and jealousy has never been an issue with us. We're very lucky that way.

Lisa is 42, 5'7" and has long, thick blonde hair, grey/blue eyes and is a trim 135lbs. Her pussy is shaved clean, she is very bi, has pert breasts with just a hint of sag that are topped with big round nipples. She absolutely adores having a man or a woman go down on her and she has been known to squirt, soaking people, sheets, carpets or anything else in her considerable range.

We've often shared fantasies and made a number of them come to fruition. They rarely turn out quite as good as the fantasy itself, but when does life ever turn out perfectly? And that's not to say our adventures weren't fun, enjoyable or incredibly satisfying. But, every so often an object of our desire wouldn't be into swinging, or they weren't the lover we had hoped or some other facet just wouldn't be perfect. But more often than not, we had at least a wonderful night of passion and lust with our new playmates to console us.

We work in a town just outside of the main city in our area. Being self-employed, we are able to adjust our schedules almost anyway that we want, but we do need to plan ahead for "play" activities. It's never fun to have your cell phone ring during an encounter or not be able to accommodate the schedule of a new friend for some fun.

We love to talk dirty and share fantasies and kinky desires as we fuck and it really turns both of us on. During one session, I had Lisa blindfolded as I licked and sucked her freshly-shaven muff. Before going down on her, I had instructed her to fantasize about the person, man or woman that she most wanted to fuck, but hadn't been with yet. I had been down on her for about 5 minutes, licking her clit, gently fingering her g-spot and tasting her sweet juices and she had been moaning and lifting her hips. But then she did something she rarely did, for me or anyone else.

"Oh, fuck, eat me, Simon, fuck, finger my cunt!"

I was thrilled by her enthusiasm and I didn't mind that she hadn't called out my name, Al. But, I was a little surprised as well as hurt and jealous that she called out Simon's name.

Simon was another businessman in town, tall, about 6'3", blond and blue-eyed, mid-forties and in pretty good shape, around 185lbs. He was known for being a "one-upper", anytime anyone mentioned something they had done, he would immediately tell a story about how he had done something similar, but better. If someone mentioned that they had closed a deal worth several hundreds of thousands, he would've just closed a deal for a million. If someone had gone on a vacation and gone scuba diving, he had gone spear-fishing and caught the biggest fish the guide had ever seen. You know the type, a blow-hard jerk. But, physically, he was an attractive guy.

Before Lisa came from my tongue on her pussy, I moved on top of her and shared a kiss with her as my cock spread her pussy apart. Again, she surprised me and started licking her juice from my face, something she had only done a couple of times before when she was exceptionally turned on. Her cunt was soaking and with only a couple of strokes, she was clamping down on my dick as she came a soaking my balls and groin squirted. I'd like to flatter myself and say it was all my doing, but I knew that under that blindfold she was visualizing Simon and imagining his dick being in her.

I came shortly afterward and as we lay in bed, Lisa asked "Are you ok?"

"Of course, I'm just a little surprised that you were fantasizing about Simon is all."

"Well, he is a hottie....and I thought you wanted to hear who I want."

"I do, it's just that he's.....well, he's a bit of an asshole. But I can see why he turns you on."

She rolled onto her side and looked at me. "I would just fuck him. It's not like I want a conversation with the guy. But if it upsets you..."

"No, I'm good, just surprised, like I say. Maybe we should make something happen and get it out of your system?"

She gave me the most gorgeous smile followed by a long, sweet kiss.....and then she moved down to take my cock in her mouth and suck her our combined juices off of me.

........................................................................................

Later that day, we chatted a bit and decided that we should have a little adventure with Simon. I gave her the basics of the plan and although it was a little risky, sometimes it's the risk that makes an adventure even more special. As our adult children still live with us, we had to wait till they were both out of the house to initiate our idea.

Sitting at our dining room table, Lisa dialled Simon's number.

"Hi Simon, Lisa here. Did I catch you at a bad time, sweetie? Good. I have an opportunity that just came up and I immediately thought of you. We've got along so well on the volunteer committee, I wanted you to be the first to have a shot at it. Maybe we could me this Thursday, say at 2:00 pm and I can go over things with you? Fantastic! Now, I'll be in the city that day, could we meet at the Mayfield Inn restaurant? It would be more convenient for me. Thanks, you're a sweetheart. See you then!"

So, part 1 of our plan was in action and would come to fruition in just 2 days time. Now, although Simon would certainly be having an incredible opportunity handed to him, this was really all about my wife. I truly enjoy seeing and knowing that Lisa is having a great time, so although Simon was a bit of a jerk, this really wasn't about him. It was about pleasing her and through that, both of us as a couple.

We headed out just about noon to the arts and vintage shop area of the city. We stopped at a pub, had some lunch and a couple of drinks and then headed to one of our preferred lingerie shops. These folks have some of the sexiest lingerie imaginable and can even do some incredible custom work. We browsed for a bit and Lisa was trying to decide between a red, boneless corset and stockings or a white outfit. I thought that the white would be too-washed out against her fair skin and blonde hair and the red didn't seem quite, well, right. It just didn't work for me.

One of the girls working there had heard our debate (it was only us and her in the shop) and with a smile and a wink she said "I think I have just the thing!" and dashed into the back. She came back with a beautiful, sheer, purple, almost a mauve, corset with a light floral pattern on the bodice. It was paired with sheer stockings and a sexy little g-string. The whole set was see-through, and sexy as hell.

The girl selected some 4" stilettos to go with the outfit and the colour looked great against Lisa's fair skin. It really drew out the blue of her eyes and with the some of makeup to give her that "smokey eye" look it would be devastating. We rang up the purchase and headed home.

Lisa had to head to our office that evening for some business, so I stayed home and did some more preparation for our upcoming sexcapade. I downloaded a remote camera app onto my tablet that would allow me to view through the cameras of her cell, my cell and her tablet. I could view all the cameras at once in split-screen or view each one at a time in full screen mode on my tablet. I might not be right where the action was happening, but I would certainly get to see and hear the show.

Thursday came around at last. Despite how horny we both were, we abstained from sex all day Wednesday. We wanted to both be fully revved up and ready to fuck on Thursday. And, I know she wanted to make a real impression on Simon, just in case she wanted to play with him again in the future. And how better to guarantee that than to give a man an experience he can't believe?

As her "meeting" with Simon was set for 2 pm, we went to the hotel about 11 am. We've been there a number of times and they are always good for early check-ins, especially during the week. When we got into the room, Lisa gave me a long kiss and whispered: "Thank you for this. I love you!" And with that, she ducked into the bathroom and started the shower.

The room was a one-bedroom suite, meaning there was the bathroom on the left as you entered, a living room on the right and at the back was the bedroom with a king-sized bed and a door for privacy. I set up one phone so that the camera took in the majority of the living room and had a clear shot to the main door. I set up her tablet and the other phone in the bedroom, where we had agreed most of the action would be happening. I made sure to set them up discreetly and inconspicuously.....as much as I wanted to see the action and as much as Lisa wanted to share the experience with me, we didn't want to spook Simon.

Once they were set up, I tested the system on my tablet and it worked beautifully.....the shots were clear, crisp, the sound was excellent and the angles as close to perfect as possible.

I uncorked the bottle of Shiraz we had brought and set out the wine glasses. I made sure there was lube, condoms and a couple of Lisa's favourite toys on the stands beside the King-sized bed. I checked my watch and it 12:45 pm, just over an hour till Simon arrived.

Lisa came out of the bathroom and she was a vision to behold. He blonde hair was in an elegant French braid that hung to the middle of her back. A swoop of hair crossed mischievously across her brow and she could give a devilish, seductive glance from under it. Her eyes were lightly framed in lavender eyeshadow and her lashes were dark, full and stood in sharp contrast to the pure whites of her eyes.

The corset clung to her every curve, lovingly cupping and offering up her 34B breasts, the nipples hard, erect and peeking sluttishly from behind the thin material. Her belly-piercing hung straight down, guiding my eyes to he sweet pussy, framed by the corset and her stockings and covered however thinly by the g-string panties. In her heels, she stood almost as tall as my 6', but Simon would still be able to gaze downwards at her.

I walked over and leaning in to her right ear I whispered: "You're stunning......just one little change though." I knelt in front of her and pulled down her g-string. "No need for that to be in the way and he should see the full beauty of you." I leaned in again and ran my tongue over the top of her cleft, just grazing her clit. A moan escaped her and as I took a full swipe of her clit with my tongue, she gave a short squirt that ran down my neck and soaked into my shirt.

"Enough of that for now, I'm saving myself for him" she said as she pulled my hair and brought me to my feet. She kissed me with her bright red, glossy lips and told me "You should go now. Make sure to let me know if he's alone or not".

I had a hell of a time pulling away from her and my cock was iron-hard. But, this was for her and for us and my time would come. I grabbed my tablet and with a quick peck on her lips walked out of the room and down the hall as the door clicked shut behind me.

................................................................................................

I made my way over to our car, which was parked so that I could see when Simon arrived, but out of sight enough that he shouldn't notice me in the vehicle as our car had heavily tinted windows and I was sitting in the back seat. I opened my tablet and activated the remote cam app. I was mesmerized watching Lisa put the finishing touches on the room, her tight body encased in that sexy corset, stopping occasionally to sip some wine.

Eventually, she sat on the couch and slowly started rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. Through the headphones I'd plugged into the tablet I could hear her breathing deepen and the soft squishing noises of her overheated cunt as she fingered herself. She was more than ready for a good fucking and that's what were both hoping she would be getting very soon.

About ten minutes before 2 o'clock, I saw him pull up in his pick-up truck. He was alone and I quickly texted that fact to Lisa. Through the camera I could see her text him, letting Simon know that the meeting was now taking place in room 408 and not at the restaurant.

Lisa went to the door and opened it, gently letting the latch hold on the jamb, so that it didn't close and automatically lock. Then she went back to the living room and around the corner so that Simon wouldn't be able to see her as soon as she entered. She reached for her wine glass and took a sip and I noticed that she was shaking just a little. Clearly she was as nervous and excited as I was, probably even moreso as she was the one about to face either rejection or an epic fucking.

The anticipation made it seem like hours as opposed to the mere moments it actually took Simon to go up the elevator and down the hall to the room. I heard a tentative, light knock at the door that seemed to make Lisa jump a bit. In a confident, almost husky voice Lisa called: "Come in, Simon and shut the door!" and that's exactly what he did.

As the camera had a clear shot of the living room, I could see Simon bend down to take off his shoes, while Lisa waited a moment. She set down her wine and pulling herself to her full height and straightening her shoulders, she almost glided around the corner. Simon didn't notice her at once, being focussed on his shoes, but then he must've noticed her stilettos and stockings.

I couldn't see him look up at her as she was blocking the view (not that I minded in the least), but then he stood, a few inches taller than her even with her in those sexy heels. Lisa grabbed his shoulders and pushed him back against the door and immediately brought her lips to his. As she did this she slid her left hand down his right arm, took hold of his hand and without breaking the kiss, guided his fingers to her pussy.

Simon never stood a chance and there was no way any man attracted to women could have turned down this goddess of sex that he was so suddenly confronted with. She moaned into his mouth as he felt her pussy, with him doubtlessly discovering how wet and horny she was. As his fingers explored her clit and her pussy lips, she was undoing his belt and his trousers. She broke the kiss only to slither to her knees in front of him, pulling down his pants and underwear in one smooth motion.

I couldn't see his cock, but I heard her give a pleased and satisfied little moan and knew that her lips and tongue were working the head of his dick. I could see her left hand cupping his balls and stroking them as her head slowly and seductively bobbed back and forth. Simon was barely able to gasp for air, looking up to the ceiling with closed eyes as she worked his cock like the pro she could be. Then, she began to lick the length of his cock and I could see the head of his dick over her left shoulder. I couldn't tell the length very well, but when her lips were at the base of his dick, the head was definitely well past her shoulder.

And he was thick. REALLY thick. I'd seen a number of other guys' cocks in our play sessions, but Simon was most likely the thickest ever - about the same diameter and circumference as a Coke can near the base, maybe just a little less and just slightly tapering up to the head. Lisa was definitely going to feel every bit of him insider her.

She continued to lick and suck his cock, stroking with her hand and rubbing his balls. After about 10 minutes of her unrelenting efforts I heard him give a grunt and I could tell she was taking his sperm into her mouth. Only when she pulled away and didn't spit anything out did I realize she had swallowed his load, the greedy little slut.

She slowly stood, rubbing her body against his and wrapped a had around his neck to pull his lips down to hers. He hesitated and stammered: "I've never done that, I mean, I've never tasted my own, you know, cum."

"Well, I'm sure there's lots of things you haven't done that you're going to do with me. Now kiss me!"

The first part of her statement were said in a sultry voice, seductively and almost huskily. The last three words however were clearly a command and he didn't resist. How could he?

Their lips locked together and I knew he had her tongue in his mouth and that he was experiencing the taste of his own cum for the first time. I had tasted mine many times and with a few very trusted friends, I had tasted theirs out of Lisa or their own wives and girlfriends pussies and mouths. I realized this could be a very interesting development for Simon in the future if he was smart enough to let it be.

When they broke their kiss, she stepped back and moved to the living room. He took his pants from around his ankles, threw off his socks and pulled off his shirt as he moved behind her. Lisa handed him a glass of wine and stared straight at him as they both sipped.

Setting down her glass, she reached out for his still hard cock and strode to the bedroom. I immediately switched to the split-screen view on the tablet, so that I could see the bed from two different angles. She looked so damned sexy and confident, walking in that room, leading Simon by his cock. She knew she had him any way she wanted and she planned on taking full advantage.

Tossing back the bedcovers and re-arranging some pillows, she laid back and told him it was time for him to return the favour. She had her hands on the back of his head as he kissed and lightly nibbled each of her inner thighs. He took his time, teasing her, alternating licks and flicks of his tongue with soft kisses and gentle bites....until he approached her pussy. Then, he was like a starved man, unable to get enough of her taste and aroma. His mouth was glued to her pussy and other than her gasps and moans the only sounds were his own moans, muffled by her cunt and the sounds of her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

I saw him bring his right hand between her legs as he continued to lick and suck at her sex. It was clear that he was fingering her and I hoped that he was stroking her g-spot. In under a minute a gusher of her cum shot past his face and about three feet straight in the air. Her passionate gasps and moans couldn't drown out the sound of her juices falling back down and soaking Simon's head and the sheets. Two more jets of her appreciation of his efforts shot out before he pulled his head back and stopped the assault on her clit and g-spot.

Lisa was gasping for breath and Simon was just staring up at her from between her legs, amazed at this incredible creature he was with. A succubus couldn't have been more seductive to him and all he wanted was to be inside of her, to experience everything she could give him.

He moved up over her and for the first time I was able to fully determine the size of his cock. It was just as thick as it seemed before, but I could now tell it was about 8" long and uncircumcised. My cock was a good 6 to 6.5" inches, but at best I was only slightly more than have as thick.

It didn't seem like Lisa was even aware of him hovering over her until he started to slide his cock in. Obviously there was no need for lube, but it was equally obvious that they weren't using a condom, either. Going bareback was something we did only with very close friends, all of whom were frequently tested. But there was no way to stop this, he was already easing inside of her and I was transfixed by the sight of that massive dick slowly stretching her and opening her up. The look on her face was unforgettable, a mask of joy and satisfaction as she slowly threw her head back, moaning in ecstasy.

When he was about halfway inside, Lisa seemed to regain a bit of her senses. Her legs wrapped around his thighs, her arms encircled his neck and with her mouth by his ear I could hear her encouraging him.

"Oh yes. Give it to me, baby! Fill me up. Make me yours. Fuck me, give me that fucking cock. Fuck! Give it to me you bastard, fuck me! I'm your slut, fuck, give me that thing!"

slutfreya
slutfreya
84 Followers
12