A Hurricane of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to assume you're staring at Marissa's bra so as to not flash the light in her eyes, right?" There was an accusatory yet playful tone in Chassidy's voice. That made Marissa notice even though she was still blinded by the light. Quickly she covered her chest with her crossed arms and shouted 'Jerry, oh my God'. I cursed under my breath though my groin was thoroughly enjoying the view it had received, however fleeting it might have been. Still, I was being overly obvious in my interest so I lowered the light looking innocently around for the suitcases.

"Don't worry, Jerry. I'll make sure you see them," I heard Chassidy whisper just before she bent down to search through her bag. It was said so quick that I thought I was hallucinating; that the storm was playing tricks on my mind, especially since she didn't make even a motion of seeing if I had heard her. A moment's dig and she found a two piece multi-colored striped bikini -- pastel colors of blue, green and violet. Honestly, I couldn't see how that would actually fit her as it seemed so small all crumpled up in her hands.

"Shine the light over here, Jerry," Marissa called a few feet to the right. I shone the light in her direction and it rested on her bent over derriere in short blue jean shorts. Her shirt had been too long to see them earlier, covering up the entire backside so now my eyes nearly popped out of my head, seeing her bottom in a way I had never been able before. She definitely had a Latina ass, filling those shorts particularly and deliciously curvaceous. My throat swallowed hard while my guy downstairs went another ten degrees toward full erection. If Marissa ever found out how crazy I was about her, I was in deep shit!

"The light, Jerry. I can't see anything," she called and I snapped out of my trance and adjusted the flashlight on her bag instead, though I was trying to keep her white-bra in the light as well. Moments later, she picked out a black bikini and closed the bag.

"We're going to the bathroom to change," Chassidy said, grabbing Marissa's hand. "You should get into something a little skimpier too," she added. "For the heat I mean. It's only going to get hotter the longer we're closed up in here." With that, they disappeared down the dark hallway and into the bathroom.

I thought about what she was saying. It was tremendously hot in that house but I wasn't entirely convinced the heat had anything to do with it for me. Still, I didn't actually have a bathing suit but instead always swam in my briefs or nude. After all, it was my house. Nevertheless, the heat was unbearable with my jeans on so I found my way to my room and picked out a pair of briefs that could pass for trunks. At least they had a few inches of leg to them. I had thought about boxers, believing they would reveal less but as my semi-erection was already poking out of the ones I was wearing, I knew I couldn't risk it. They were going to be in bikinis after all!

"You too? Oh my God..., are you serious?" I distinctly heard Marissa shout from the bathroom just as my bare ass was pointing at the door stepping into the briefs. At first, I was afraid they had maybe snuck up on me but turning around, there was no one there. I quickly pulled up the briefs and then darted for the bathroom door, stopping short when I heard their voices just as I was about to knock on the door. Obviously, they weren't having any serious problems as they were talking casually so I nearly left them in peace when I overheard some very interesting conversation. I decided to quietly put my ear to the door and see what they were talking about.

"So you think he'll go for it? I mean, we're both his sisters. He might get weirded-out, never talk to me or you again. I don't know if I could bear that. I love him too much." My heart nearly stopped, unable to believe what Marissa had been saying.

"I know what you mean sweetie. I've been in love with him for years too. That's why I was always so mean to him growing up, feeling guilty about my feelings, trying to push him out of my heart." Chassidy's statement caught me even more off-guard. I fell to the floor in a moment of faint weakness which I know they heard as the doorknob started jiggling immediately. Panicked, I dove into my room again.

"Are you okay, Jerry?" Chassidy called out poking her head out the door. "It sounded like something fell."

"I'm okay," I replied from my room, my voice cracking on the 'k'. She closed the door and I waited on the floor for a minute to be sure they weren't coming out yet. Once I was convinced I was safe, I got up and went out to the living room to sit on the couch and reflect over what I had heard. It was a lot to take in after all. Not just one but both of my younger sisters were in love with me.

An awkward yet satisfying feeling of relief came over me. Now that I knew how she felt in return, I didn't feel so bad about my hidden feelings for Marissa that I had harbored for years. Though I wasn't necessarily in love with Chassidy, I could easily see myself falling for her too all the same. She was exciting, playful and out-going whereas Marissa was shy, reserved and innocent. Still, given the choice between the two I knew I'd go for Marissa but... if they shared...?

My head was spinning still and my heart was racing a hundred miles an hour with the possibilities. My cock, on the other hand, was thinking only about driving itself into two sweet pussies; not just one and was standing at full attention inside my briefs waiting for the action to begin. Of course I didn't actually know whether their love for me would actually get to that point or not but 'he' didn't seem to care about that fact.

I'd have to play it suave though, try to get them to act on their feelings, somehow get to a point where I could tell them both that I loved them back. That meant, I had to force myself to calm down but my cock wasn't listening. The more I tried, the harder he became. I was just about to take it out and jack off real fast to relieve the pressure when the bathroom door opened and shortly they came around the corner.

"Hey Jerry," Chassidy greeted followed very quickly by Marissa. "We feel so much better now; glad we thought of this. Did you change too?" Chassidy asked. It was still pitch dark so I was hoping they wouldn't see just how big of a bulge was in my briefs.

"Yeah. Was almost dozing off here waiting on you two," I tried to sound nonchalant, like nothing had changed. Everything had though, for the better in my book. These two were mine, both of them. They were no longer my sisters; they were my harem or at least they would be if I could somehow manage to make it happen. It wasn't JUST about sex in my heart though; it was the company they gave me, the feelings they invoked in me, the breath-taking beauties that they were. Still, I had to see what they were going to do before I acted; I wasn't supposed to know anything after all.

"Sounds like the storm has calmed," Marissa noted. "Do you think we're in the eye now?" She was standing only a few feet in front of me, I could tell from her voice but I still couldn't see her. I was fighting an urge to just grab her and pull her on my lap... tell her that I knew and I loved her too... that it was meant to be for her to be mine... but no. I wanted them both, not just one or the other, so I had to be smooth.

"Wonder how my condo held up?" Chassidy added. "Wish we could go outside to see what's going on." The storm seemed to hear her and responded with a violent gush of wind and rain that hit the house like a thunderclap. It was like nature was helping me conquer these girls' hearts as they yelped and dove onto the couch, curling up under my arms for protection, their smooth bare skin feeling like an expensive and treasured silk beneath my fingers. It was an amazing feeling, being the protectorate of them both.

"There goes that idea," I answered her with a chuckle as Chassidy nuzzled her brunette curls onto my chest. With her left arm she wrapped my arm around her and it wasn't lost on me that she let my hand fall directly on her bare left ass cheek. I had been right earlier, that bikini didn't cover much at all.

Marissa wasn't quite so direct though she was also nuzzling my chest. Her fingers intertwined with mine as before and she wrapped my arm around her like a blanket, resting my hand on her slim stomach. It didn't stay there long though; she was slowly inching -- no, centimetering - her hand with mine beneath it upward along her abdomen. I think she thought I didn't notice and I let her believe so, moving my hand where she wanted it to go just to see where exactly that was.

"Mmmm," Chassidy nuzzled her nose against me some more, pushing her body into me so that there was no mistaking the feel of her right breast through her bikini against my ribcage. I decided to encourage her, give her hope that she might just 'win me over' after all so I pushed with my hand against her butt cheek so she would be closer. It was about then that Marissa stopped moving as well, my hand resting under hers directly over the bottom half of her bikini-covered breast.

"So uh... are we going to sleep or what?" I asked after a full five minutes of silent shifting and maneuvering. It had been so quiet I didn't know what was going on. "I could definitely sleep in heaven just like this." As soon as I said it, I wished I could take it back. Was it too forward? Were they going to know that I knew? Shit, why couldn't I just let them keep going until they did what they wanted to?

"I could just sleep forever right here too," Marissa was using that dreamy sweet voice she had when she wanted to be cute. It definitely worked too!

"If we're going to go to sleep, I'm going to get a little more comfortable then," Chassidy shifted in her place, scooting down on the couch so that her head lay on my lap and to my horror, directly on top of my full erection. I knew she could feel it too as it twitched with every movement of her head.

"Somebody's quite happy," she said and I'm sure she would have seen my face turn red from embarrassment if there had been light.

"Sorry about that," I replied. "Has a mind of its own, I swear."

"That wasn't exactly a complaint," Chassidy replied and my eyes went wide though nobody could see them of course. Marissa released my hand for a moment while she felt around my chest like a blind girl and down to my legs to find Chassidy's head. She must have liked her sister's idea as she also scooted down on the couch and laid her head on my lap.

"Ouch," Chassidy exclaimed, the two girls obviously bumping heads or pulling hair or something. "Hey, I was here first." A flashback of our childhood came to mind, the two girls fighting over a barbie doll or toy kitchen appliance. Now I was the toy to be fought over.

"Scoot over," Marissa said, "There's not enough room for me."

"Okay now, calm down." I laid my hands on both their abdomens, patting them to be calm. "Obviously there's not enough space for all of us to be comfortable here. Why don't we figure out another situation?"

"Awww, phooey," Chassidy pouted. "I kind of liked my pillow." She shook her head back and forth directly over my erection which made me cringe in a combination of pleasure and pain. It felt good to be touched but the pressure under my briefs was actually painful.

"Well I'm not sleeping by myself tonight, that's for sure," Marissa added. "It's too scary. What if we took the covers off your bed and just lay on the sheets. There would be enough room for all of us, right?"

My bed was a double, a squeeze for two so three would be very tight. Still, it was the only other option and I wasn't going to complain about being a sardine with these two, especially if I could be in the center which I planned to be.

We all agreed that it would be more comfortable and got up from the couch. I led the way to the bedroom, my mind racing about what I really would like to do to them both in that room. Of course I doubted that would actually happen; they had both placed my hands to brush their breasts but neither had actually made a move like they intended more other than perhaps the pillow comment.

I arrived in my bedroom but the girls weren't immediately right behind me like I thought. I wondered where they could be but decided to strip the bed of the covers first, leaving only the fitted sheet so we could stay cool. By the time I was done though, I heard them come in.

"It's ready now," I announced.

"Um... you get... in the middle," Marissa's voice was wavering, sounding nervous actually. I couldn't possibly imagine what she could be nervous about as we had all just been lying down together only moments before. I got on the bed lying on my back in the middle. I heard their fingers running along the bed sheet on either side.

"Spread out your arms so we can both cuddle you," Chassidy demanded, patting the pillow to see that my arms were there. "Ready, Marissa?" I was perplexed. What could she possibly be getting ready for? An ambush?

"Yeah."

"Okay," The girls slid into the bed almost simultaneously, lying on their sides, crooking their shoulders under my arms and lying their heads on my shoulders much like we had on the couch though this time we were all lying straight, me on my back, them on their sides. They each grabbed one of my hands and wrapped it around their waists and with one leg each, they wrapped each of my legs. The most surprising of all, however, was that neither girl was wearing her bikini top, their bare naked breasts squeezing and poking into my chest and side. It was absolute heaven!

Chassidy was definitely on my right this time, her breasts having a little more cushion in them as they pressed against me. I could feel the nub of a petite nipple on my right side. Marissa's weren't so round, indeed they were pointing more definably into my left side, her nipple quite erect and much more noticeable on my skin.

"Not even a comment?" Chassidy asked sounding almost disappointed.

"Nope," I replied. "Just enjoying the hell out of the moment." That produced a giggle from both girls, their breasts juggling and shaking against me.

"Well, since you missed out on the movie..., we thought we'd make it up to you." Marissa sounded a lot more relieved than just a few moments before. "Sorry mine aren't bigger like you prefer though." I laughed.

"I was just joking earlier. Trust me, I'm in seventh heaven right now. This is absolutely the best thing that's ever happened to me." Indeed, I was straining against my briefs, the tip of my cock freeing himself just a smidge from his cotton prison. Both girls laid their heads down like they were ready to go to sleep. I closed my eyes too, reveling in the feeling of their naked flesh against me.

"So you're okay with this? I mean, you're not all weirded out, right?" Marissa asked.

"Are you kidding? I've been trying to figure out how to sneak a peek at these two sets of gorgeous twins since you girls first developed them. I'm more than good if you are."

"Hmm," Marissa replied. "That's funny. For me, all you would have had to do is ask. I'd have shown you in a heartbeat if you had." She was slowly circling my nipple with her index finger. "Only you, mind you. No one else has ever actually seen them before now."

"Damn," I replied. "Wish I would have known years ago. Chass here probably would have slapped me silly though had I asked, right Chass?" I tightened my arm a little around her like I was giving her a hug.

"Honestly, back then, yeah. I would have," she replied.

"See..., I couldn't take that chance..."

Chassidy interrupted me continuing with her current train of thought, "But then I would have run to my room and squealed like an excited little girl that you finally noticed me."

"What?" I asked sounding completely astonished by her confession. I knew the answer but wanted her to say it. "Why in the world would you want me to notice you? Especially if you were going to slap me for it."

"Because...," she fell silent for a moment, "I was in love with you." She kissed my cheek after telling me so.

"You were? You sure had a funny way of showing it."

"She was confused," Marissa added as if it were her own confession. "We both were actually. I've been in love with you for years now too. Didn't know what to do but I just showed it a little differently."

"You were too?" I tried to act flabbergasted as if I hadn't already heard and assimilated all of this already. "Why didn't you tell me before now?"

"I thought you wouldn't have me; thought you'd be mad," Marissa answered.

"I thought it was wrong to love my brother," Chassidy replied a few moments later. "But I found out in my med classes that there's really nothing wrong with it, medically speaking. Just have to be careful about babies and birth defects, but..., I swear I'll tie my tubes if you'll have me. Anyway, that's why I changed toward you in college. I decided I wanted you and nobody else."

"Wow! That explains the change but why were you so mean to begin with?" I asked. I hugged Marissa a lot closer to me, letting her know that I was alright with it even though I was asking Chassidy at the moment. Marissa dove her head next to mine, giving me a big hug and whispered 'I love you, Jerry.'

"I didn't understand my feelings for you back then," Chassidy explained. "I thought you were doing something mean to me to make me feel that way so I was trying to push you out of my heart. The problem was, the more I pushed; the more I fell for you. Please say you don't hate me now that I've told you, Jerry. I couldn't live with myself if you did."

I pushed Marissa back up from the hug, not intentionally grabbing her petite breast though I did. "Wow...," I looked at both of them though I really couldn't see their faces. Instead, I found their hands and took one in each of mine. I could tell Chassidy was nervous though, the bed and my leg beneath her were shaking. "Well..., since we're spilling the beans here, I've got a few confessions of my own to make as well." I heard both girls catch their breath.

"Marissa, I've also been in love with you for years. Every girl I've ever met, I've compared to you and found them lacking. That's why I haven't had a relationship in basically, forever. What I really wanted was you but I thought that was impossible, at least until now. I love you very much and I'm very glad you've told me this." I turned to Chassidy though she obviously couldn't see that I was looking at her in the dark.

"Chass, all I ever wanted was to be close to you when you pushed me away. At the time it made me bitter at you but I never gave up hope that we would one day be close again." I heard the sound of sobs coming from her.

"I know..., I'm so sorry, Jerry. I didn't know what I was doing."

"Thank God you went to school though, because I got my wish. You've become my best friend next to Marissa for the past five years. I absolutely love having you around, sharing with you and you are such a fun and beautiful person to be with. Honestly though, I had never recognized that I might be in love with you before tonight but when I heard your confessions to each other in the bathroom I..."

"You heard us?" Marissa asked, her hand obviously covering her mouth.

"Oh my God!" there was no doubt that Chassidy had turned red though I couldn't see her to be sure.

"Yes, I knew you both were in love with me as of about an hour ago. Like I said, I've known all along that I loved you too Marissa. It's been my deepest darkest secret for more than 15 years. As for you Chass, I realized I was falling for you hard about the moment I heard you say it. I love you Chassidy. I love you both so much."

Both girls were crying and weeping tears when they leaned forward and hugged me around the neck, one girls' head to each side of mine. Though their breasts were deliciously squeezed against me, the emotion of the moment was even stronger and even I let a tear flow from each eye in my happiness.