A Hurricane of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Problem is..., which one do I choose to be my woman?" I said. They both sat back up, each girl straddling a leg.

"What's the matter Jerry?" Marissa asked between sobs. "We're both in love with you and we've already agreed to share between us. Is that too much to ask of you?"

"We'll be Jerry's harem," Chassidy added, "like having two wives or something. Just now you won't have to worry about one finding out about the other. We're already fine with it..., but it's JUST us two. No one else, right Marissa?"

"Absolutely. I'll be yours forever if you'll have me. We both will but no one else in our little harem, Jerry. Just us two, swear to it."

I reached up my hands to caress their faces. It turned out that I didn't need to do anything at all; they had already agreed to share me. "That's the best news I've heard all day. I love you both so much. I swear to it, just the three of us forever." They both bent forward once more and hugged me closely, kissing my cheeks on both sides simultaneously while my cock fought with its elastic prison guard to be free.

Though overcome with emotion in my head, my cockhead had a different plan and he took over from there. My hands slid down both girls bare backs until I cupped a butt cheek of each one. Chassidy's was bare, her bikini bottom being a thong style while Marissa's was partially covered by her Brazilian bikini style. I massaged and caressed each girl simultaneously and their hugs turned to kisses on my neck and cheeks.

Chassidy was the first to plant her lips on mine, her tongue playing with my mouth until I opened it further to receive the sweet invader. Marissa kept kissing on my neck and down my chest until her tongue found my tiny nipple which she circled with wet kisses. My hands in the meantime roamed freely along their backs slowly rising upward toward the hanging prizes that I intended to cop of a feel of.

Marissa rose herself to take Chassidy's place on my lips, a distinct and totally delicious taste of her lips on mine while Chassidy swung around to nibble on my earlobe. My hands finally reached their upper backs and slowly I guided them around to the front, fully cupping a breast of each girl in them. Marissa broke off the kiss suddenly, inhaling excitedly at my touch.

"Finally," she exhaled as the initial shock of my touch wore off and she could breathe again. Chassidy never stopped sucking and nibbling on my earlobe though, just let out a little moan of appreciation.

My cupping fingers followed each girls' contours to reach the peak, arriving there a little quicker with Marissa's smaller cone-shaped breast than Chassidy's slightly larger and rounder breast. Marissa's nipples were extremely erect, protruding from her chest at least a full inch while Chassidy's were small little erect nubs no more than perhaps a quarter inch between my fingers. Marissa's were also a lot more sensitive, her quick breathes coming frequently with each roll of my fingers, her back arching in pleasure to each touch.

Chassidy took Marissa's place on my lips once more, grabbing my hand and resting it on the tie string of her bikini. Very excited about where she was going with that, I let go of Marissa's nipple and found her string as well, pulling both sides at the same time.

"Oh my God," whispered Marissa. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," she continued when the first string had been untied.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah...," she was breathing quickly and nervously. "I've just never shown that to anyone before so I'm a little nervous."

Chassidy broke off her kiss from me, sitting up and straddling my leg once more. She pulled Marissa back with her. "You're a virgin, aren't you?" She asked Marissa who indicated she was.

"Don't worry baby," I said pushing myself up in the bed as well. "I am too."

"Are you serious?" Chassidy asked. "Wow. And here I thought I was the only one in the room who had saved herself... for you." All of us were giggling after that, amazed that the three of us had each thought the others had more experience only to find we were all amateurs.

"Guess you'll be popping two cherries here soon, Jerry baby," Chassidy announced, pulling the other string off her bikini and then yanked Marissa's off as well. Both garments fell onto my legs which was the only way I knew that it had happened at all in the darkness.

"But we better wait until there's some protection," I reminded them. "I'm so close to busting a nut as it is. To be honest, there's no way I'd last more than a few seconds inside either one of you. Besides, I'd rather see you with the lights on when I take your virginities."

"Wow...," Chassidy exclaimed. "Well I hope this storm passes soon then so you can get to the store and buy some condoms. I'm horny as hell right now!"

"I like Jerry's idea though, I want it to be in the light too," Marissa added, "but uh... Jerry...," she searched out my hand and ran her fingers along mine. "These fingers are really, really long. What do you think, Chass?"

"Sounds good to me," she answered, "but he's not touching me for even an instant till these briefs are gone." She had grabbed the elastic of my briefs and I responded by raising myself into the air. Then I felt four hands on me as they were pulling them off, freeing my over-excited prisoner from his cell.

"Oh hell!" was Chassidy's expression when she wrapped a hand around me and then the other one above that. My cockhead was still out in the open air by another few inches even with two hands encompassing it. I didn't think it was all that big a deal personally, only one and a half of my hands would fit when I jacked off but the girls were making a huge issue about its length, taking turns to wrap their fingers around me. Obviously, I was in heaven.

"Lay down toward me where I can reach you both," I told them though I couldn't help but have my eyes closed by the pleasure they were both giving me. Still, I wanted to feel their sweet flesh with my hands too. There was a moment of bouncing and shuffling on the bed as they resituated themselves like I had asked.

"Go easy," Marissa asked. "I've only put my fingers inside myself a few times and my fingers are a lot smaller than yours."

"Use two with me, baby," Chassidy instructed. "I might be a virgin to dicks, but I've worked myself wild fantasizing about yours plenty of times." That made me smile like no other comment ever had before.

Four hands resumed playing with my happy cock. I honestly didn't know which one belonged to which girl but two were around the shaft, one cupped my balls and another was rubbing my head. It felt absolutely delectable. Still, I could smell the aroma of their bared womanhood not far from me so I reached my hands out to find them and play as well.

I found Chassidy's leg first, lying on the sheet with the other knee pointed to the ceiling, spreading herself wide for my entrance. Still, I waited my hand on her inner thigh without moving forward until I found Marissa's leg as well. She had laid on her back, her two feet touching just beneath her bottom like she was doing a butterfly exercise. She was just out of an easy reach for me though.

"Marissa, adjust yourself like Chassidy and move a little closer. I can't reach you that easy," I asked her. There was a moment of bouncing on the bed once more and then Marissa replaced her hands on my cock as well which indicated to me that she was ready. I had both my hands on their tight inner thighs and prepared myself mentally for what I was about to do. I had never actually touched one before, much less two, though I knew all about vaginas from looking on the internet and reading stories and articles about what to do. Doing is a lot different from reading though.

I first felt Marissa's bush with my knuckles, a soft mat of hair that covered her vulva in its entirety. A second later my other hand found the prickled short hairs of Chassidy's shaven vulva, though by the prickled growth it must have been a few days since she had last shaved it. Pressing both knuckles forward, I gently massaged the girls lips to the well-received 'oohh's and 'aahh's of the recipients. I tried to do it simultaneous to each girl so I wouldn't forget one hand in favor of the other or vice versa.

I opened and closed my fingers against each side of their vulvas, thinking that the massage technique would probably be opening their lips with each pass though I couldn't be sure in the darkness. Then I spread each pussy slightly open with my index and ring fingers, allowing my middle finger to run the vertical length of their inner lips down to the opening and then back up to the clitoral hood where I slowly circled before repeating the process.

The girls had found a rhythm between them as well, jerking up and down on my cock with one hand from each girl. Another hand was massaging my balls while the fourth was making circles along the hood. Soon though, those circles stopped and the top hand was removed to be replaced by a pair of warm lips that engulfed my hood and a few inches down the staff. It was heavenly and I nearly lost my load right there.

My cock was passed back and forth between them, a few bobs of the head from one while the other jerked with her hand, then they would switch. The different feelings each girl gave me was driving me absolutely wild; one was a suave caressing of my cockhead like someone eating an ice cream cone, the other more brusque insertions to the back of the throat with a tongue massage along my length. I wasn't going to last much longer, that I knew.

I inserted my middle finger into each orifice with little gentle movements back and forth, going slightly deeper every time. Marissa had gotten quite a bit wetter than Chassidy allowing my finger to dive deeper a little faster but it wasn't long before I ran into the hymen of both girls. There was no doubt, they were both virgins and I wasn't about to break either one of them just yet. With short little movements back and forth, careful to leave them still intact, I finger-fucked them both as fast as I could, receiving a whimper from Marissa when she wasn't filling her mouth on my cock and a moan from Chassidy whether she had her mouth full or not.

I was having a very hard time concentrating on both sides simultaneously as I tried to hold back from exploding for just a few minutes longer. Deciding to try to get them to maybe cum with me, I removed my fingers now quite well lubricated, particularly in the case of Marissa who seemed to be overly sensitive, and concentrated circles around each girl's clit. The results were fantastic! The little whimpers turned into short brusque breaths and moans from both girls along with a whirlwind of petitions to 'keep going' and 'right there' along with a number of rapid fire prayers to God.

Marissa had stuck my cock in her mouth just moments before her climax hit. Her entire body was shaking and quivering with short jerks of her pelvis as she moaned loudly with her mouth full of dick. The moaning sent me ever closer to the edge but I was trying to concentrate on Chassidy as she too wasn't far behind.

"Here it comes," I whispered giving them notice of the impending shower so they could be fair warned. Chassidy however took the notice for another reason, popping my cock out of Marissa's mouth and into her own. She shoved it further in than had yet been done though still only little more than half actually fit and her own climax hit violently. She literally screamed with her mouth full as she rocked her hips back and forth against my now stationary finger. I was too delirious to even move. I too erupted directly into her sucking mouth causing her scream to be stifled as she sucked me like a straw, her body still quivering from either the same long orgasm or another that had been induced by my eruption. When I finished spurting, she licked my hood clean and then rolled over onto her back and breathed deep.

"What did you do with his stuff?" Marissa asked her also laying on her back now.

"I drank it," Chassidy replied with an uncontrollable giggle.

"No way! Oh my God! You little slut!" Marissa exclaimed. "You can do that? What did it taste like?"

"It was good actually. I wanted to do it because I've heard it's a real turn-on for guys to cum inside the girl's mouth but actually, it was really good. Creamy and salty. Not like anything I've ever had before."

"I want to try that," Marissa grabbed my now flaccid cock and sounded quite disappointed when it wasn't ready to shoot down her throat too. "Next one's mine, Chass," she declared.

"Okay..., but be warned Marissa. He shoots a lot! I almost gagged trying to swallow it all. And on top of that, it made me cum again! I'm exhausted." Chassidy turned around on the bed and lay beside me, her leg draped over mine, her breasts again squishing into my chest. Marissa soon joined her on my other side, the feeling of her bare bush against my leg and her pointed breasts on my chest a stark yet amazing contrast to her sister.

"I'm so glad we've got this all sorted out," Marissa whispered. "This is the best day of my life. I love you, Jerry."

"Yeah, it's a lot of fun having my sister to share him with," Chassidy added. "I can't wait till tomorrow when I can actually see your face when you cum, Jerry. I bet it was sexy as hell, just like you are my baby." Chassidy leaned over and kissed me on the lips, a distinct salty taste on hers. "I love you, Jerry."

Marissa also leaned over and kissed me. "Good night my one true love."

"I love you Marissa and I love you Chassidy. I love you both so much. This is the best day of my life as well. Here's to the start of a beautiful new family, just the three of us." Both girls laid their heads on my chest and were quickly asleep. I was awake long enough to hear the winds howling outside and the rains still pounding on the walls. "Thank you mother nature. You really are amazing. I'll never think of hurricanes the same way again, I swear." I too closed my eyes and was soon fast asleep.