A Husband's Control Is Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coops812
Coops812
170 Followers

"Go on... finish it hon... I don't care if they watch... do you?" Natasha urged, as she began to writhe around beneath him.

There was something about the situation at that moment that titillated Natasha almost beyond her wildest dreams! It was the same lurid feeling she had discovered in herself when less than a year ago she'd caught their new neighbour's teenage son perving on her through a crack in their fence, as she'd sunbaked in the privacy of her backyard with nothing more on than a pair of little g-string bikini bottoms. She clearly remembered being shocked at first – and quite embarrassed – but she had said nothing to deter the boy, choosing instead to pretend he was not even there. And he continued to watch her surreptitiously – and Natasha had felt herself becoming unaccustomedly moist at the knowledge of his presence. Of course, it may have been the first time she had caught the boy perving on her – but it certainly had not been the last! And a few times Natasha had been very tempted to remove all of her clothes for him – but so far, she had refrained from doing so...

Yes, something about the two men standing nearby watching them now excited Natasha – she did not want her husband to stop – nor did she want their audience to go!

"You can watch... but that's it..." Charles stated, as he slowly began to fuck his wife again.

Jeff smiled at his friend; the black-headed beauty looked mighty fine lying there with her legs spread wide while accommodating her husband – and he could easily imagine himself between them soon. Not surprisingly, he felt his cock growing hard at the scene and he unzipped his jeans to release himself – and then slowly, he began to masturbate...

Greg knelt on the bed next to them, and he too pulled his cock out and began masturbating... now not more than an arms length away from Natasha's head.

Soon, Natasha felt her husband's hard penis driving into her forcefully once more, and she grunted enthusiastically almost every time. Her senses were now in one of the highest states of arousal that she could remember for a long, long time... She tried not too look, but the curiosity was too much for her... and soon she found herself watching Greg as he stroked his long penis while he smiled down at her confidently...

Natasha barely registered when she felt her hand being lifted from around her husband's shoulder – lifted by Greg – up toward his long tool... And she didn't resist him – nor did her husband seem to notice either...

Natasha ran her thumb and forefinger over Greg's knob – and she felt the slick pre-cum oozing from his glans, and she rubbed it over his hot flesh slowly... And she closed her eyes and smiled, as she imagined it was Greg now fucking her and not her jealous husband...

Then a hand tickled her ankle... And she was only just aware of her shoe being removed from her foot. Then something wet touched her toes... Something warm and wet and it tickled her like anything, raising her lust even higher from an erogenous zone she had barely known existed – and looking over her husband's shoulder, Natasha was surprised to see Jeff sucking greedily on her toes – all the while masturbating his own superb-looking penis...

She knew they were not meant to touch her... But as her husband continued his rhythmic intercourse with her obliviously, Natasha said nothing to stop them...

"Why doncha get up on your arms so we can see a bit more of her?" Greg finally suggested to Charles.

Charles considered the request for a moment; he was also discovering something about himself, too. The bizarre scenario he was now in with his wife was... well, it was turning him on like all fuck! He certainly had no intention of sharing his wife with the two men... But he now wanted them to watch... And he now didn't care if they pulled themselves over his wife in her near nudity, while he fucked her!

"Hmmph, let 'em," he thought sardonically.

He felt in total control of the present situation and a perverse pleasure coursed through his veins – yes, they could look... But they couldn't touch! He even hoped they would ask him if they could fuck her, too – yes, that would be good – he wanted them to ask him if they could fuck his wife – just so he could say 'no' to them!

Charles slowed his fucking till his pelvis was almost motionless, and he smiled down at Tash, as he raised himself up on his arms – she had a faraway look in her hazel eyes...

"Pull your top down... go on, Tash... give 'em a thrill," Charles grinned.

Natasha had quickly released Greg's cock, just as her husband had propped himself up – and she was pretty certain he had not been aware of her giving their guest a slow hand job moments earlier... Charles did not have to suggest it to her twice, and taking a deep breath, Natasha removed the thin straps of her camisole from her shoulders... and slowly... she lowered the lacy garment, till her breasts were fully exposed.

"They're fuckin' nice, Tash," Greg remarked candidly, "Why doncha tweak them hard little nipples for me too?"

Natasha looked from her husband's face to Greg's. Her fingers were still slimy from Greg's pre-cum, and she made a show of slipping them into her mouth as seductively as she could... to slowly lick the slick juice from them... Then, she ran her fingers over her breast and moistened her hard, sensitive nipple and rubbed it in little circles several times before gripping it... and pulling on it firmly...

"You like?" she asked, directing her question to the smirking Greg.

"Fuckin' oath!"

Charles started to fuck his wife again – faster this time. He watched Natasha's breasts jiggle back and forth each time he pushed his cock in. Strangely, he now wanted to show the men more... he now wanted to expose his wife completely to them as his lust rapidly built in intensity with every passing second!

Straightening himself up even higher, he reached behind his wife's legs and he held them up almost vertical. His feet were now on the floor – and with the thick pillow still beneath Natasha's buttocks, their copulating was on full display to the ogling men!

Natasha could feel her orgasm approaching like the proverbial freight train – and she met every rapid thrust of her husband with as much enthusiasm as she could muster!

"Ya like that do ya boys? Hmmph... hmmph... hey?" Charles grunted, his face contorted with his own impending climax, "Ya see her tight little cunt now... hmmph... fuckin' feels good boys... hmmph... real good..."

Both men pumped their cocks enthusiastically at the sight – Greg on one side of Natasha, and Jeff on the other side – and it looked good alright! Her husband's cock, although quite small, was slick with her juices and each time he drew himself out of her vagina, her inner labia was drawn out too, as her flesh gripped his shaft firmly – yes, she did look good... and she looked tight!

Jeff lent in even closer till he was almost touching her thigh with his penis, "Show us ya clitty too, would ya... go on... ya might as well?"

Natasha quickly obliged, and she peeled the upper part of her cleft open with her left pointer and index fingers...

"Uh hah... yep tha's it! Ooor fuck that looks nice!" Jeff said with total honesty, "Fuck I'd like ta lick it for ya, Natasha... would ya like that?"

She smiled wickedly at the offer – the temptation to reach behind Jeff's head and push him down was immense, and she looked up at her husband for any sign of approval, her face almost pleading him to say he could – but his consent was not obvious...

Then seconds later it was upon her! And almost subconsciously, Natasha reached out for Greg with her right hand and instantly found his long penis – her hand replacing his, to squeeze and pump his hard flesh frantically!

"I'm coming... oooh gawd... don' stop... I'm coming... I'm coming..." Natasha cried out vocally as she continued to rub her hardened nub of rubbery flesh with her left hand in a desperate fervour – and all the while as she continued to tug on Greg's cock!

Charles threw his head back as he felt the familiar pulsing of his wife's delicious pussy gripping his shaft as she came – and with a loud grunt, he pushed himself in as deep as he could... and shot off part of his load. Then he withdrew himself quickly from her velvety passage and stroking his cock, he milked the last spurts of semen over the edge of the bed between his wife's thighs...

"Oooh honey... why'd you pull out sooo quickly!" Natasha crooned, "I've missed the best bit, babe..." she pouted frustratingly – her hand still gripping Greg's cock... but not moving anymore.

Charles was breathless from his exertion, and he released his wife's legs and stepped back a couple of paces to survey the scene of his wife, with her legs still pulled up high in the air, while Jeff looked down between them from not more than thirty centimetres away! Then Charles noticed his wife's hand on Greg's cock as he knelt beside her... and Charles pretended not to notice... Almost wobbling on his legs, Charles glanced down next to him and pulled up an antique dining chair from against the wall and plonked himself down on it – and then smiling to himself, he waited for it.

"It's alright Tash... I'll finish you off," Jeff volunteered as he stepped off the bed and moved in between her still-vertical legs.

Charles sniggered – he didn't have to wait long, he mused...

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Charles said firmly, "No touching, remember!"

"Aw for fuck's sake, ya kiddin' aren't ya?" Jeff huffed, "Ya gonna let us fuck her too, aren't ya?" he said as he gripped Natasha's slim ankles and gently pushed her legs open even wider – his hard cock now not more than twenty centimetres away from her beckoning slit.

It was just what Charles had hoped for – he had wanted them to ask him! Now he could deny them – torment them with his wife's wonderful delights just out of their reach...

"No touching her, alright? Or we get up and go. You can both jack off over her if you like... but you're not to touch her... let alone fuck her. Clear?" Charles said firmly.

"What about her titties... can we at least play with her tits?" Greg asked, his hand running down her arm toward her shoulder.

"No touching!" Charles reiterated.

"Hon, I'm alright with it... really," Natasha said softly.

Charles was not too sure what she meant by it – was she saying she was right to let them fuck her? Or was she just saying they could play with her breasts?

"You can wank them a bit if you like, Tash, but that's it," Charles informed her.

The two men may have had bigger cocks than him, Charles observed drily, but he was surprised at how easy it was to stop them from just going right ahead and fucking her! He guessed it may have been because he was at least fifteen years older than them – and he felt quite confident that he was the Alpha male!

"Let me put my legs down, would you," Natasha said softly to Jeff.

Jeff reluctantly released her ankles, and watched her rest her feet on the edge of the bed – her knees bent. He looked over his shoulder briefly at Charles watching them, and then back at Natasha. She had recommenced stroking Greg's cock, and she looked from one to the other, licking her lips and swallowing deeply several times... Her pussy looked inviting of course – with its small patch of short pubic hair above her hairless labia... Jeff started to stroke himself again, just as a tiny drop of semen oozed out of her puffy slit and trickled down her crack and onto the bed.

Charles watched them with morbid fascination – the scene was like something out of a cheap porn movie. He could clearly see his wife jacking off Greg with one hand, while she ran her other hand over her breasts and down her stomach toward Jeff – but as Jeff had his back to him, he could not see whether Natasha was stroking his penis, too – or whether she was indeed masturbating herself!

He wondered how long he would have to wait. He was not stupid – he knew that out of the two young men with his wife, it was Jeff who was the one to watch – especially considering his position between his wife's open thighs! And now he felt his own penis growing hard again – it was the power that had given him added virility, he told himself – nothing more...

Jeff gradually moved himself closer to Natasha, and he watched her rub her pussy open till her lovely pink folds glistened invitingly... Then he stroked his thick penis back and forth, making the foreskin ride partway around his fat knob, before pulling the blue veined flesh backward again... And then bending his knees slightly, he looked up at her, and she smiled and mouthed something to him... An invitation, of which he was almost certain – then he lent in even closer – and her fingers reached for him...

Natasha was surprised at how hot his penis felt – hot and very, very hard – and so much larger than Charles. She continued to stroke Greg at the same time – occasionally squeezing his scrotum gently, and she noticed how his testicles felt large in his tight sac. It was not only the first time, since just after she was married, that she had felt another man's cock – but it was definitely the first time – ever – that she had held an erect penis in each hand at the same time!

Jeff flexed his hips forward slowly... till his knob just touched her pouting lips. Looking down between her legs, she smiled, and swallowed nervously, her hand just resting on the top of his shaft... holding it down till it was almost horizontal – and he leaned in...

Natasha's eyes opened wide with mild discomfort, and she let out an involuntary groan... then she opened her knees a little wider apart to give him better access... And she felt him lean against her again, as she lifted her feet up off the edge of the bed, and at the same time, she rolled her pelvis up and down – ever so discreetly...

Jeff was surprised with the resistance he was experiencing, considering she had just been fucked by her husband. Again, he leaned forward, feeling her flesh begin to relent – and he watched her hand snake back up her body toward her breasts. Looking back down, he could see his knob buried partway in her slick entrance... and he pushed in again a little more firmly this time...

Natasha gasped, but quickly bit down on her lip, as she felt Jeff's penis enter her – oh god, she wanted to cry out! She lifting her feet up even higher from off the bed... and at the same time, she squeezed Greg's long penis, pulling on it with a jerky, uncoordinated action, as Jeff sunk himself into her some more... And Natasha could not believe the wonderful feeling she was experiencing at that moment... And almost instantly, she sensed a wonderful fluttering sensation beginning to build from within her womb – she was going to come again!

Jeff eased back out slightly, watching her inner labia slip back along his slug that was now partly coated with a mixture of her lubrication... and to a lesser degree, some of her husband's cum. Then he pushed himself in again... almost all the way this time... then he hesitated for several moments as he savoured her deliciously tight hole...

And then he felt it... the walls of her vagina began to pulse like a milking machine, rapidly growing in intensity! Jeff could not believe it – he had barely put his cock in her! But there was no doubt in his mind – he knew she was coming!

Natasha's unexpected orgasm was intense, and the release from the sexual tension was fantastic to say the least! With immense effort, she held back most of her lustful moaning, thankful that the music outside the bedroom door would help blanket the noise of her adulterous interlude from her husband, who still sat not more than two and a half metres behind Jeff. She wanted him to push in again, but as her orgasm slowly subsided, she knew he must withdraw his beautiful cock before Charles discovered their unauthorised copulating.

Cautiously, Jeff flexed his hips forward one last time, and he was sure his knob touched her cervix, just as the base of his cock came up hard against her lovely hairless outer labia. He desperately wanted to pound into her hard several times, but surprisingly, discretion got the better of him – and very reluctantly – and very, very slowly, he withdrew his slickened cock from the pretty, married-woman's cunt...

Charles sniggered again softly, as he watched his wife put her feet back on the bed – he had heard her muffled cries moments earlier – he had even noticed the muscles of the young man's hard buttocks tense up a couple of times. No... he wasn't stupid, he was almost certain his wife had just experienced her first new cock in many, many years – but he was felt smug with the knowledge that they had attempted to be so discreet about it – he knew he still had control of the situation.

"Are you boys going to hurry up and blow ya wads, or what?" Charles asked casually.

"Pretty soon mate... pretty soon. You sure we can't fuck her?" Greg asked a little cockily.

"If it helps... you can touch... just a little bit... and only if it's alright with my wife... But definitely no genital to genital... Okay?" Charles grumbled, as he began to stroke his own erection.

Natasha said nothing...

Greg looked at his friend, "Wanna swap positions?"

Jeff nodded and moved from between Natasha's legs and knelt back on the bed on the opposite side of her to which Greg had been on, and almost laid down next to her head – his hand instantly going toward one of her breasts, "So, touching her tits is alright?" he asked, as his hand gently touched her soft flesh...

Charles looked up and felt that familiar pang of jealousy stir him from within. He could now clearly see his wife's pussy glistening in the dull light, no doubt from its recent penetration – her delicate flesh was splayed open like a succulent peach, and looked beckoning. He thought for a moment longer, calculatingly, but then he nodded, "Only for a bit... no mauling or sucking on them," he clarified.

Almost instantly, the young man began to fondle one of her hard nipples... pulling on it gently and rolling it slowly between his long fingers.

Greg removed his jeans as he sat on the edge of the bed next to Natasha's hips. He looked over at Charles stroking himself, as he watched them with his wife. He was not too sure of what to make of the man – why on Earth was he letting them do this to her in front of him? Of course, he had heard of cuckolds before, but he'd certainly never been in the same room as one when with their wife!

The situation was unnerving – Charles didn't look like he was going to let them go too far with his wife, Greg thought, as he looked up at his friend, who was fondling her breasts as she stroked his penis not far from her face. Greg looked back at Charles and then down between Natasha's thighs – and he let his hand rest on one of them for a moment, before caressing his way slowly up toward her pudenda...

"That's far enough... no fingering her... just a quick feel and nothing more," Charles said croakily.

So Greg ran his index finger up and down her wet slit a few times – opening her flesh from her anus to her pubic bone, till he could clearly see her clitoris just poking out of its hood. He then pushed her hood back further, till her shiny, hardened nub stood up like a table grape – and just as delicious looking too. Slowly, he lowered his head down toward her groin till his mouth was just a few centimetres from her pussy... her musky sweet aroma tantalising his nostrils... and he blew gently on her flesh. She then began to move her hips in response – and she began to writhe and rock her pelvis, upward... upward, seeking his mouth...

Charles continued to stroke himself – his cock was as hard as a rock again, something very unusual for him these days, just after sex. He could see his wife lifting her buttocks off the pillow in an attempt to have the young man's tongue touch her, and he could hear her moaning – even over the party noise just outside the door – and he could see her stroking Jeff's large penis gratuitously – just a hand span away from her gaping mouth...

Coops812
Coops812
170 Followers