A Husband's Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband services wife and her studs.
2.5k words
4.12
150.6k
37

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were pretty much normal for the next couple of weeks. We only had sex three or four times but Katie seemed satisfied. Friday morning during breakfast Katie said she wanted to go out Saturday night since I was going out of town for a week starting Sunday. I agreed and told her I would be looking forward to it. When I ask her what she wanted to do she told me she would let me know tomorrow.

As I was walking out the door I gave her a goodbye kiss. She had her tongue so far down my mouth and took my hand and put it on her wet pussy that I knew She had something in mind for Saturday night. Before I got to the car I had a hard on that made it uncomfortable to sit. All during the day I tried to figure out what she was up to.

During the day Katie called me a couple of times to ask me if my cock was still hard. I told her that if it wasn't when she called it was sure hard now. She told me her pussy had been dripping all day. About 4 in the afternoon she called me and sail she was being a dirty bitch. When I ask her what she was doing she reminded me that the repairman was coming to fix the dishwasher. I ask her what she was doing to him and she said she hadn't touched him but she was putting on a little peek a boo show. She was wearing a very short skirt and no panties she was making a point of letting him see her ass and pussy. When I ask her if she was going to fuck him she said no but that she could see that he had a big hard on just like I did this morning.

Katie asks if I was hard now and I told her I was ready to explode. All she did was giggle a little and then ask what I wanted for supper. I told her I didn't care then she asks if I would like some hot cum dripping from her pussy. I ask her who's cum and she said the repair mans cum. I told her I would be home in an hour and to keep it nice and warm for me.

I rushed home as quickly as I could. Katie was waiting for me in the kitchen. She had a big grin on her face, almost as big as my grin. I looked at her short skirt and the bottom of her pussy was exposed. I could see some dried cum on her legs where it had dripped from her pussy. I lifted her and set her on the counter. She immediately spread her legs allowing me to see her wet pussy. It looked as if she hadn't shaved in a few days.

I bent over and stuck my tongue on her swollen pussy lips. I ran my tongue over her red lips trying to find his cum. I pushed her legs wider and slid my tongue inside her pussy. I could only get a faint taste of his pussy but her pussy smelled of dried cum. sliding my tongue downward I began licking between her asshole and her pussy. I still wasn't able to find and cum, just small dried patches on her legs.

There was a much stronger smell coming from her body than usual. It was like she hadn't washed in several days. When I ask her about it she said John liked her that way. When I ask her who John was she said the repairman. It was very clear that she had been with John before and today. It was also clear that today had been planed several days ago.

She admitted that she had been planning on having John drop in for a few days. I ask her how long this had been going on and she said several months. I didn't know weather to be mad or what. I guess my hard cock answered that question. Then I ask her what she meant John liked her to not bee clean. She said he preferred her not to wash her pussy and ass for a few days before he came over. That seemed a little strange to me but I guess it turns him on so it's ok.

I went back to licking her pussy looking for some cum. Sill not finding any Kate said that John licked her pussy before he left. From what Kate said he must really know how to eat a pussy.

I told her I was disappointed that I couldn't find anything to eat and she said not to be disappointed because John was coming back in a couple of hours. She said they had some unfinished business to complete. When I ask what she said sucking and fucking. I wanted to meet this John and see how big his cock was.

Katie said she was going upstairs to get ready for John. I followed her upstairs like a little puppy. I figured we could have some fun in the shower. As I undressed I watched her wiggle out of her short skirt. I couldn't resist getting a bite of her ass. I stepped in the shower and waited for her to join me. When she didn't step in I ask if she was going to join me. She said don't you remember John wants me dirty.

As I showered I watched Katie use the commode. She got up and went into the bedroom as I stepped out of the shower. Katie had laid out an all white outfit. I helped her slide on long white stockings which she attached to a white garter belt. She held out her arms and I slid her bra over them. Stepping behind her I fastened the clasp. The bra was a size or so to small making her breasts spill out the top. Picking up her panties she stepped into them and I pulled them up.

My cock was so hard I didn't know if I could keep from cumin just by looking at her. She picked up her sheer white robe and wrapped it loosely around her body. Katie handed me a pair of black pants, a white shirt and a bowtie. I was to be their butler tonight. She said I was to do whatever they requested or I would be punished.

It was nearing the time of John's arrival. The way Katie was preparing for him I figured he must be some stud with a 12" cock. Katie told me to go make drinks so they would be ready when he arrived.

At 8pm the door bell rang and I went to answer it. It was a short man in his 50's. I was shocked when he said he was John and that Katie was expecting him. I let him in and gave him a drink. I excused myself and went to talk to Katie. Katie said that was him. I ask her what a 50 year old man had that I couldn't give her, she said to wait and I would find out soon enough.

I follower her downstairs and watched her embrace him. She kissed him for a long time. This was unusual sine it had always been about sex with other men but this seemed different. When they broke off the kiss Katie seemed weak kneed. Katie told me to get her a drink as they set on the couch. When I returned Katie had removed her robe and her hand was on John's crotch. Katie took a drink then set the glass on the table.

John stood up and removed his shirt. As he remover his shirt Katie slid his pants off. I could see the outline of his cock and id didn't seem so big. They pulled his shorts off and his cock sprang free. It was no bigger than mine if as big. What did he have that I didn't? The answer was soon to come.

John pushed Katie back onto the couth. He quickly remover her panties. I could see that her pussy was soaking wet with desire. Then I discovered his secret. Johns tongue snaked its' way onto her pussy.

His tongue must have been almost 4" long. Now I could see why Katie was so anxious for John. Katie cried out as John slid his tongue into her hungry box. Katie thrashed about as John's tongue worked its magic deep in her hungry cunt. Within a minute John had Katie cuming. She came so hard that she squirted a large amount of juice on his face.

John seemed to like this and he tried to drink it all. Katie was going wild when he flipped her over ad began tonguing her ass. Kate spread her ass for his long probing tongue. I could see John's hard cock as he tongued her asshole. My own cock was staining to be freed. I know Katie hadn't washed in several days but John seemed to love it.

Katie grabbed John's cock and started to jerk him off. John said he was going to cum but Katie said she wanted is cum in her pussy. Taking his tongue from her ass he slid his cock in her pussy. It only took John a few strokes before he came in her cunt.

Katie told John I was going to suck his cum from her cunt while he tongued her ass some more. I lay on my back and Katie positioned her wet cunt over my mouth. I started probing her cunt while john started sucking her ass and slid that monster tongue deep into her ass.

Katie was bouncing her pussy all over my face as John's mammoth tongue probed her asshole. Soon Katie's cunt started to pulse and push his cum out onto my waiting tongue. When she could no longer hold back her own liquid soon flooded my mouth. Katie had squirted with me before but never like this.

She collapsed on me then rolled off my face onto her back. Her juice was running down my cheeks and onto my shirt. Her eyes were rolled back as she stared into space. John was licking his lips with his long tongue admiring what he had done to Katie.

His cock had regained its hardness. My own cock was straining to be freed. I stood up and removed my shirt then my pants. As I slid down my shorts Katie reached for my cock. I started to lie over Katie when she stopped me. She said it was going to be a wile before she recovered.

She grabbed John's cock and said "why don't you boys jack off and cum on my tits?" We both started stroking our cocks when Katie said,"no jerk each other off". With that we both grabbed the others cock and started stroking.

His hand felt good on my cock. I seemed to get harder and bigger as he stroked my cock. Katie grabbed each of our balls and started massaging our sacks. Katie told us to take our free hand and suck our fingers. As we sucked our fingers John tightened his grip on my cock. Katie then told us to take our wet fingers and. slide then in the others ass.

As I probed for his asshole John shoved two fingers quickly and deeply in my asshole. It seemed obvious John had done this before. He roughly probed my ass. It hurt like hell but I wanted more.. Katie asks me how it felt and I blurted out that I loved it.

John shoved a third finger in my ass and I started jerking his cock faster and harder. I could tell he was ready to shoot his load onto Katie's tits. I shoved another finger in his asshole and he started to cum. He shot four strings of cum onto my wife. Three on her tits, and one in her mouth. As I slid my fingers from his ass he took my hand and licked my fingers.

That was all I could take and shot several blasts of my hot white cum on Kate. John kept stroking my cock until I couldn't take anymore and pulled away. John immediately started licking our cum from Katie's body. All I could do was watch this stranger lick the cum off my wife's tits. As John worked his way down her belly to her pussy she arched up to meet his snake. I marveled as his long tongue probed deep within her cunt.

It took only a short time before she came for the fifth or sixth time tonight. John flipped her over and licked her ass as she began to come down from her climax. Katie told him she couldn't take any more and he stopped.

For an older guy John sure had a lot of stamina as he had another hard on. Katie saw his hard cock and said she needed a rest first. John said he would have to leave in a little while. Katie then told me to suck John's cock. He said he wanted to fuck an ass so Katie told him to fuck my ass hole. I got upon my knees and John got behind me.

Luckily for me John's cock was small and it didn't hurt going in. It felt good having his hard cock sliding in and out of my ass hole. John's cock felt much better than the big cocks Katie had me take before. My own cock was growing as John fucked me. As before it didn't take long before he came. He pushed in deep and fired his load of cum deep into my ass.

John pulled out his limp cock. I felt his hands spreading my asshole then his tongue ran over my open hole. I felt him pushing his tongue deep into my hole. Now I know why Katie was so turned on by him. His tongue was ten times better than his cock. I could feel his tongue probing my body. As his tongue probed he took my cock in his hand and started jacking me off. What a feeling with his tongue in my ass and his hand stroking my hard cock. I came in about 30 seconds, much faster than I had wanted.

When I stopped cuming he withdrew his tongue, Katie looked at me and ask how it was. I didn't have to answer, she already knew. John got up and dressed as Katie and I lay on the floor totally spent. As John walked to the door Katie got up and gave him a passionate kiss goodbye.

After John had gone I ask Katie if this was my weekend surprise. She said no, this was totally unexpected. When I ask her about being dirty for John she said initially I wasn't going to be part of these afternoons' activities.

I guess we will just have to wait until next time to find out about this weekend. Next week I will let you know about our weekend.