A Husband's Love

Story Info
Paralyzed Dan watches Jake fuck his wife Amanda.
3.7k words
3.63
118.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to sun beams shining in my window, I could smell the aroma of coffee brewing. The steam from the shower was seeping underneath the bathroom door, filling the bedroom with a misty fog. I could hear my wife Amanda moaning and a hum coming from the bathroom. I laid there with tears in my eyes thinking about how things use to be, Before my accident.

I was in my early 20s and Amanda was 19 when we first got married, I had a great job being a forest warden. I was in real good shape, My life was great. 3 years later, I lay here wishing I had everything back.

Almost a year ago, I was walking in the forest when this terrible lightening storm came up, lightening struck a tree in front of me. Causing a limb of the tree to fall on top of me. The impact of the limb knocked me to the ground, pinching a nerve in my spine. I was paralyzed from the waist down. Doctors tell me that there is not much they can do.

Amanda had always been a very sexual person, That I really loved. I know she still has her needs and sexual desires, that I'm not able to satisfy. The shower stopped, the bathroom door came open, Amanda walked in the bedroom with her robe tied around her sexy body.

"Good morning Dan." Amanda said with a smile on her face.

"Are you ready for some coffee?"

I looked at her, "Yes Baby, I would love some."

She walked out of the bedroom leaving the smell of perfume lingering. After a few minutes she returned with two cups of coffee.

"Dan, we need to talk." As she handed me my cup of coffee.

"OK, Tell me whats on your mind."

"You Dan, You are on my mind. I know you heard me in the bathroom masturbating, I'm sorry."

"Amanda I know you have needs, No need to be sorry, I wish I could help you. I wish I could help myself. I have the visuals in my mind but nothing happens with my dick. I guess I'm lucky I can piss."

"Dan, I'm lucky to have you still alive. I need to talk to you about something else. I want to have a baby."

"Amanda, A Baby?"

"Yes a baby."

"How?"

"Well we could do the artificial insemination down town at the doctors office."

"Amanda, I know you better than that, You wouldn't want a strangers sperm."

"Well Dan, What other options do we have?"

I sat there sipping my coffee, Thinking. Amanda reached over and rubbed her hand down the side of my cheek, "well I'm going into town, Dan do you need anything before I go?"

"No dear, I will be OK for awhile."

She got dressed and kissed me. "Dan, think about our options, We will talk about this later."

I was trying to think of our options while she was away, I knew she would be back soon, I knew there was no way out of this mess. The thoughts of a stranger being part of our child was just to much to handle. Then I started thinking about what kind of dad would I be, Being paralyzed and all. I was in a sad emotional state of mind. Then it hit me like a rock. Find someone you both know and trust to impregnate Amanda. Yes this could work, but do I want this? All I know is Amanda has been a tremendous wife, I know she will make an excellent mother. She deserves to have something normal in her life. What would Amanda think about this idea?

"Dan, I'm home. Are you OK?"

"Yes I'm OK. I think I need to piss though."

Amanda helped me to the bathroom, While we were in there she got my razor and toothbrush. She helped me freshen up a bit. Then she asked, "Have you thought about our options?"

"Yes I have." I told her about my idea of getting someone we know to impregnate her. She looked at me with a weird expression on her face.

"Dan, you want someone we know to donate sperm?"

Well yes, but I think it would be safer to get this person to fuck you right here. I think you deserve to have our baby 100% natural, all the way from the start. I would feel more involved with the whole thing, with helping you decide on the sperm donor and get to watch it all happen."

Amanda looked at me with fear in her eyes. "Dan, have you lost your mind? You want me to fuck another man and plus you want to watch it happen?"

"That's what I'm telling you."

"Well, Who Dan? Who would do this for us?"

I was shocked at her question, Amanda might be game for this idea. I know about any man out there would love to fuck my wife, She was as pretty as any porn star and to hear her have an orgasm was unreal.

"What guy wouldn't?"

She looked at me with a smile, "I love you Dan." She was looking right at the one man she wanted, but could not have.

"What about Jake? He is a good looking guy, 19, smart and single...Hell, he has probably jacked off thinking about you sunbathing in the back yard topless."

We had known Jake for 2 years, He takes care of the yard work and maintenance around the house. "Hum-mm, Jake? He is healthy and smart..." She said with flushed face.

"Well now all we need to do is invite him over for a few drinks and have a little talk with him."

That evening I called up Jake and asked for him to come over. He told me he would be there around 8 pm.

"What should I wear for tonight?" Amanda asked.

"Wear something sexy and don't wear a bra or panties. I want Jake to know we are serious about this."

"Dan I feel so weird about this."..I love you Amanda.

She went to get dressed as I rolled my wheelchair into the living room, I was feeling very strange myself. The thoughts of Amanda with another guy was eating me alive. I was excited in another way. My mind was racing with the thoughts of watching her enjoy a real live dick.

Amanda walked into the living room, She looked amazing, She had on a black mini skirt that looked like she had been poured into and a red blouse that hugged her tits so tight you could see a perfect outline of her nipples.

"Do you think I look to obvious?"

"No! You look very sexy...Perfect..."

The door bell rang, Amanda went to answer it.

"Hi Jake, come on in."

Jake's eyes almost popped out of his head. "Wow you look great Amanda." Jake said with a smile on his face.

Jake followed Amanda into the living room. "Hi Dan, Whats up?"

I had to go ahead and break the ice between us.

"Well Jake, It looks like your dick is on its way up." I said with a shit eating grin.

"Ooh, I'm sorry Dan."

"Its cool Jake, That's why we wanted you to come over."

Jake looked at me with a confused expression on his face.

"Look Jake, I will be right up front with you on this. Amanda and I would like to have a baby. You know about my situation. We need a sperm donor and Amanda and I thought about you."

"Dan, I don't know what you are asking of me? Do you want me to go to the doctor and donate sperm?"

"We had thought about that Jake, but you know how many times they get things mixed up at a doctors office. We don't want to take that chance...Amanda might get more than pregnant down town. Jake, I want you to fuck Amanda right here. If you will, it would be an honor."

Jake looked so confused but yet so intrigued.

"Go ahead Amanda, show him what he would be fucking."

Amanda lifted her mini skirt up around her waist, Showing Jake her perfect heart shaped ass. She then turned around so he could see her nicely trimmed almost shaved pussy. I could see Jake's dick pressing tight against his jeans. His eyes were wide and filled with lust.

"Amanda, You are a very sexy lady, Any guy would fuck you." Jake said in lustful tone.

Amanda was looking at the perfect outline of Jake's dick pressing against his jeans as she fixed her mini skirt. "Thank you Jake."

I looked at Jake, "Your turn to show us what you have, Go ahead don't be shy."

Jake was so horny at this point he didn't hesitate. he moved his hands to the button and zipper of his pants unfastened them and pulled his jeans down. He then grabbed a hold of his underwear pulling them out in front of his hard dick and then down. Showing us his 7 inch hard dick. He then made a full turn around to give Amanda and I a view of his ass.

"Very nice Jake," Amanda said.

"Jake, why don't we go a step further now. If Amanda will masturbate in front of you, will you jack off while watching her? I think this will help break the ice between us all." Amanda agreed.

Amanda slipped out of her mini skirt and let it fall to the floor, She unbuttoned her red blouse and let her tits show. She went over to the easy chair and laid back in it, pulling her feet back up against her ass cheeks and spreading her legs apart to give a perfect view of her pussy.In this position her pussy lips were slightly parted, Jake and I could see her clit.

Amanda started rubbing her clit with one hand, With the other she put it under her ass and reached up with her fingers and spread her pussy lips apart. Jake walked over for a closer look. He could see clearly the entrance hole of her pussy all wet and shiny, He watched the hole contract each time her finger moved over her clit. Her clit was swollen. Jake grabbed hold of his dick and started pumping it slowly, Precum was leaking from the head of his dick. The room filled up with moans of erotic pleasure. Amanda watched Jake's hand move slowly up and down the shaft of his dick. She watched the long string of precum puddle up and start to run down her inner thigh.

Jake's rhythm quickened, His grunts became louder. Amanda and I knew he was close to cumming. Amanda started moaning louder she through her head back and bit down on her bottom lip. Jake grunts again, I'm cummmmmmming... umm--ah, Jake's cock began to shoot streams of cum onto Amanda's tits, Amanda's orgasm hit her and she screams with pleasure....hum-mm yessss fuck yes.

Jake looked around at me,"You still OK Dan?"

Amanda with wondering eye's "Baby you OK?"

"Guys I'm fine...Very hot performance. Believe me if I was able I would have joined in."

They both got cleaned up and dressed. They sat down on the couch.

"You guys think you can fuck while I watch?" I asked.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Amanda said.

Jake agreed.

"I guess the next thing we need to do is set a date. Tomorrow is Friday how about tomorrow night, around 8pm?"

Amanda and Jake agreed.

As Jake left the house with a big smile on his face. He said, "see ya guys tomorrow night." Amanda helped me back to our bed room and helped me get into bed. She crawled into the bed and snuggled up next to me and put her arms around me.

"Dan, I love you with all my heart. I want you to know how special you are. It takes a strong man to watch what you just did, and not have hard feelings."

"Amanda, My love for you is stronger than you will ever know."

I reached for bedside lamp and turned it out. "Good night Amanda."

"Good night Dan."

I awoke the next morning to Amanda rubbing my face. Amanda helped me out of the bed and to the bathroom. She rolled me into the shower she stripped off her clothes and stepped in with me. She picked up the bar of soap and lathered a wash rag and began to wash my body, I watched the water drip off her tits, her nipples were hard. I reached out and pinched her nipple, She leaned over and kissed me.

"I love you Dan."

Amanda helped me dry off and dressed me. We went to the kitchen to eat our breakfast. As Amanda was sipping her coffee she looked at me.

"Dan, are you sure about tonight?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Its just I would never do anything to hurt you Dan."

"Amanda, its not like you are going out and doing me wrong. You will be fucking right here with me watching you. So no hard feelings. I want you to enjoy yourself while I watch. You know just like it was me, fucking you."

"Oh Dan, That might be hard to do. No other man has ever fucked me."

As the day went by, I had rolled my wheelchair to my computer and was working on some sales trying to relieve my mind. The thoughts of Jake's dick in my Amanda was driving me insane, I didn't want Amanda to see this. She would call the whole thing off.

Amanda worked around the house all day tidying up everything, She walked into the computer room where I was.

"You OK Dan?" she asked.

"Yes I'm fine."

"Would it be OK to light some candles tonight? I would like it better than a bight lamp."

"Sure, You can set the room up anyway you like it." I said with a smile.

It was now around 7pm. I had rolled back into the living room, Amanda had put a sheet on the couch and had 6 big candles placed around the couch burning. The room looked and smelled so romantic.

"Is this going to be enough light?" Amanda asked.

"I think so dear."

"Can you fix me a strong mixed drink?" I asked Amanda.

"Sure." She came back with two drinks in her hand. She sat mine down on the end table next to me.

"I need to shower and find something to wear. Any preferences Dan?"

"I want you to wear the pink negligee I bought you for our honeymoon."

"Ohh Dan, I don't know, It shows everything, plus its crotchless." She said blushing.

"I know Amanda."

Amanda left to get ready, When she came back she had on her bath robe. Then the doorbell rang, Amanda went to the door in her bath robe. It was Jake.

"Come in Jake." Amanda said.

Jake came in and followed Amanda to the living room.

"Hi Dan,"

"Hi Jake, have a seat, would you like a mixed drink?

"Ya that would be great." He replied.

Amanda fixed Jake a mixed drink and handed it to him.

"Thank you" Jake said.

We all three sat their drinking our mixed drinks, I looked at Amanda, "Maybe a little music will help the mood." She agreed putting in one of her favorite cd's at a very low volume. Amanda asked if Jake and I needed another drink. We both said yes. After awhile the tension between us all eased down.

"would it be OK to dance with Amanda?"

"Great idea Jake." I said.

I knew Amanda loved to dance. I wanted her to enjoy every part of this evening. Jake slid the coffee table out of the way to make more room on the floor. He then took Amanda by the hands and started dancing with her. With all the movement of dancing Amanda's robe was becoming lose. She was trying to keep it tied with no success. I told Amanda to go ahead, take it off. She slipped out of her robe and handed it to Jake. Jake's eyes were stuck on Amanda's pink negligee, as he lade the robe across the back of the easy chair.

"Wow, you look fantastic!" Jake said to Amanda with lust filled eyes.

Amanda blushed but kept right on dancing. Jake became more bold, He started to rub his hands down her back and across her ass cheeks, squeezing more and more. Amanda started pulling Jake closer, She tugged at his shirt wanting it off. He raised his arms as she pulled it up and over his head. She let it fall to the floor. Jake's hands began to wonder up onto Amanda's tits. Amanda's hand reached for the button on his jeans. She unfastened the button and unzipped his pants. Jake's pants dropped to his ankles. She was shocked to see he had no underwear on. His hard dick was just inches from her face. He stepped out of the jeans and kicked them out of the way. Amanda and Jake stepped back into the rhythm of the music. Amanda put her hands on Jake's waist. Jake put his hands back around Amanda.

Amanda let her hands fall to his butt cheeks and began to massage his ass. She pulled him in closer, She could feel his hard dick, touching just above her pubic hair. His hands had returned to her ass. They both knew they had past the point of no return. Jake picked Amanda up and she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She could feel Jake's dick touch her pussy as he moved with music. As Jake was holding Amanda and dancing, He let her ass drop down softly on the head of his dick. She could feel his dick penetrating her.

"MMMmmmm----yesss!!!" she screamed out as Jake's dick went deep into her pussy.

He knelt down to the floor with his dick still buried in Amanda. She laid back easy onto the floor. Moaning with pleasure.

I could see Jake's ass pumping up and down and his dick sliding in and out of Amanda's pussy. At this point I knew it was to much for me to handle. I was going crazy, I had to get out of this room.

Ohhh No...The coffee table that Jake had moved earlier was right in the path of my wheelchair. There was no way I could get my wheelchair out of this room.

I could hear Jake's balls slapping Amanda's ass. "Slap, Slap, Slap,"

I watched as Amanda buck her pussy up to meet Jake's dick with each stroke. The grunts and moaning got louder. I had to get out of this room now, Before I made them both hate me.

I put my hands on the arm rest of the wheelchair, I pressed down and raised my body off the seat. Thinking if I can get to the floor, I could drag myself out of the room. I lunged forward then my right hand slipped off the arm rest letting my body fall, my back hit the footrest of the wheelchair. I felt a bad burning sensation run up my spine as my body came to rest on the floor. Jake and Amanda stopped and ran over to me.

"Dan!!! You OK??? Jake, call 911!!!" Amanda yelled.

"Dan talk to me...Are you alright?"

"I have this real bad burning sensation running up my spine. Just don't move me."

"I looked at Amanda, I'm sorry, I could not take watching you guys anymore. I was trying to get to floor so I could drag myself out of the room."

"Ambulance is on the way. Jake said, walking back in the room naked."

"Jake, can you stay here with Dan while I go get some clothes on?"

"Sure."

Jake walked over and picked up his clothes and got dressed.

"Dan, I hope you will be OK."

The rescue squad put me on a stretcher and took me to the hospital, Amanda followed in her car. At the hospital they took a few ex-rays. The doctor came in.

"Hi Dan, Doctor Nelson," as he shook my hand.

"Good news, Nothings broke and I don't see any sign of nerve damage."

"What... No nerve damage?"

"What about the old nerve damage Doc?"

"Nothing there Dan."

"I feel this bad burning up my spine though Doc."

"Dan, we will run a few more test on you. If that's OK?"

"Sure." I said.

I started feeling the bed touching my legs. I thought, this cant be. I rubbed my hands down and across my thigh. I could feel my hands on my thigh. OK I thought to myself, don't get excited. Not yet.

Doctor Nelson came back in.

"Dan, I want to test for feelings in your feet and legs."

He had this pin wheel in his hand. He started running the wheel down my thigh. I could feel the pins sticking me.

"Ouch Doc."

He then tried it on my feet.

"I can feel it!"

"Well Dan, You might be on your way to recovery."

"Doc, You mean I might get the use of my legs back?"

"Time will tell."

Tears filled my eyes with joy. The thoughts of a chance to have my life back was overwhelming.

Amanda stepped in the room.

"Dan, what did the Doctor Nelson Say? Why are you crying? Something bad wrong? Talk to me Dan!"

I looked up into Amanda's eyes and smiled. "Tears of joy my love, Tears of joy. Doc said I may be on my way to recovery."

"You mean you might get the use of your legs again!" She said with a surprised tone.

"Time will tell."

Amanda took a seat in the chair, beside my bed, She held my hand and feel asleep. I then drifted off into the most peaceful sleep that I had ever had.

I awoke to sun beams shining in my window, I could smell the aroma of coffee brewing. The steam from the shower was seeping underneath the bathroom door, filling the bedroom with a misty fog. The shower stopped, the bathroom door came open, Amanda walked into the bedroom with her robe tied around her sexy body.

"Dan get up, get dressed, We need to go to the doctor to find out if our baby is going to be a boy or girl..." She said with a smile. Then kissing me.

I jumped out of bed and walked to the bathroom butt naked, thankful that it all was only a nightmare.