A Husband's Proposal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,812 Followers

Tony parted Diana’s pussy lips with his hand and shoved his thick cock forward while placing his hand on Diana’s belly to pull her back against him. A little more shoving and Tony’s cock was now planted inside Diana’s pussy for the second time tonight. Diana moved her ass back against Tony as he shoved more of his thick cock inside her.

Tony kept up a rocking motion until he had several inches planted inside Diana’s tight pussy. Diana began to slowly push her ass back against Tony’s forward thrusts. Tony was kissing the back of Diana’s shoulder now as he reached around to play with Diana’s pussy and feel his cock as it entered her tight slit.

Tony kept fucking Diana in this position for more than forty-five minutes until he finally shot another thick load of sperm deep inside Diana’s belly making it the third load of the evening. Tony held Diana’s body close to his as they lay in the bed with Tony’s still hard cock planted in her sperm filled pussy.

They lay there for what seemed like half an hour until Diana fell asleep with Tony’s cock still inside her. Tony was able to reach around behind himself and turned off the light keeping his stiff cock planted inside Diana.

Tony knew the sperm he had just pumped into this woman was now plugged from leaking out by his thick cock. Tony smiled to himself wondering if Diana was taking the pill. We would soon find out if she woke up one morning with morning sickness and found out she was carrying a little black baby. It would serve her husband right if she became pregnant with his child. Tony thought that he could love this woman better than any man and he could make a good father to the baby.

Tony’s cock was staying hard as he thought about getting Diana knocked up. Tony put his hand back on Diana’s ass and pulled her real close and within minutes he was asleep as well.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,812 Followers