A Husband?s Proposal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,851 Followers

He continued to work his tongue over her clit slowly as he waited for her to speak.

“I want you to fuck me deep and hard with your big black cock,” she moaned.

Tony stood up at the end of the bed and placed the thick mushroom head next to her pussy slit and said. “ Let your husband know how well we fuck together.”

Diana reached down to help guide the massive head inside her pussy. She was caught by surprise as Tony pushed himself forward sinking the head well inside her pussy as she let out a little yelp.

Tony was gentle as he slowly worked himself in and out of her pussy sinking deeper inside with each movement. This went on for several minutes until Tony had as much of his cock inside her as he could. He then motioned to Diana to lift herself up while he cradled her ass in his big arms.

Tony lifted her off the bed keeping himself planted as deep as possible in her pussy. Once he stood up and she got her balanced in mid air, he started to bounce her up and down. His giant shaft causing her to moan out in delight. Tony was moving her tiny body as fast as he could which made her tits bounce with each stroke.

Diana had her arms wrapped around his neck as he continued to drive himself deep inside her pussy. The quick movements were causing her to breath heavily and as she held onto his neck she started to squirm her little ass around his cock.

Tony didn’t have any trouble holding on to her tiny body. He seemed to move her around like a doll. He continued to bounce her tiny body up and down his big cock while she held onto his shoulders. Diana was moaning loud now as Tony rammed himself up and deep inside her pussy.

“Oh yes fuck me hard and deep,” she yelled. She continued to wiggle her little ass around in his big hands trying to push herself down on him even more.

She knew they didn’t have much time knowing her sister and Tony’s brother were out by the pool and could come in any minute. But it did not matter.

Tony turned so Diana’s ass was facing the camera and tilted her up to give Joe a good look at the way his cunt was stretching itself around his thick cock.

“Take a look at the way your wife’s pussy is wrapped around my cock.” Tony than walked towards the bed sitting her down on the edge so her ass would face the camera. “Now if you watch really close you’re going to see me plant my black baby seed deep in your wife’s belly.”

With that, Diana’s eye’s widened. She distinctly heard Tony say that he was going to plant his seed deep inside her. It made her remember what she had forgot to do the past couple days… she had forgot to take her birth control pills as she can’t remember where she had placed them.

Her mind didn’t have much time to drift off as Tony continued to fuck her deep on the bed. His big hands were now holding onto her thighs keeping her ass from slipping forward as he rammed his cock inside her.

She placed her hands behind her thighs holding her legs up high and tilted her head to look straight into the camera lens as Tony fucked her hard causing her head to jerk with each of his thrust. She seemed to forget about the pills when Tony started to groan and said. “I’m going to shoot my load deep inside your belly.”

Diana started to quiver as she began to have an orgasm. Tony’s thrusts inside her became more rapid.

He turned back and spoke to the camera. “Joe, look at your little wife now.”

She yelled out just as Tony finished his sentence, her legs shaking, and her ass bucking up into his cock as he held on to her thighs keeping his shaft from being dislodged.

Just as she was finishing, Tony yelled out that he was ready too cum. “I’m going to shoot my seed deep inside your wife,” he shouted at the camera.

Tony let out a groan as the first shoot hit the back of her cervix. He held her thighs next to his big legs keeping himself deep inside her pussy.

His cock contracted several times sending his seed inside her pussy. Tony continued to pump inside her until he was finished. “Did you see that Joe, your wife now has my seed deep inside her belly and if she is fertile, she might be knocked up at this very moment.”

Tony pulled her back close to him as he bent down to kiss her on the lips, sending his tongue deep inside her mouth. His cock slipped out of her pussy as he lifted himself back up and held her legs high in the air as if she were a trophy. He turned towards the camera.

“See my sperm inside your wife?” Tony than took one hand and reached down placing a finger at the opening of Diana’s pussy to play with the glob of cum dripping out.

Tony then lifted her off the bed and bent down to kiss her on the lips. He patted her belly making sure they were faced towards the camera. “I’m taking care of your wife just like you wanted me to,” he said. He continued to rub the palm of his hand over her belly and added, “Your wife belongs to me now and I don’t want you touching her pussy from now on unless I give you permission.”

Diana was a little startled by Tony’s words as she listened to him spoke into the camera’s lens. Then, she started thinking about the birth control pills and wondered where she may have placed the little packet.

She looked up at Tony and said. “We better get cleaned up and dressed before my sister walks in on us.”

Tony kissed her again with his arm around her. He once again faced the camera. “Now remember what I said about your wife. You’re not allowed to touch her from now on unless you ask me.”

He then walked over and shut the camera off while Diana reached down to pick up her clothes.

He took the video out of the camera and placed it on top of the dresser, atop the other videos they had shot on that first night, so that Joe would find it easily.

They hurried and got dressed.

As they started to leave the room, Diana glanced over and saw the video on the dresser. Her thought was to hide the tape so Joe wouldn’t see it. She figured she would have time to hide it before Joe got home from his trip.

At the moment, all she could of was finding those birth control pills and checking on her sister by the pool.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,851 Followers
12