A Husband?s Proposal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,847 Followers

She took one hand and brought it up until she was cupping Joe's balls and gave them a squeeze while looking up in his face to see the pleasure he was experiencing. Diana knew her husband was about ready to cum inside her mouth and looked up at him and said. "I want you to cum inside my mouth for me darling."

He gave out another loud moan as his wife continued to work furiously to make him cum. Than without any warning, he let out a loud moan and while shooting his cum deep down his wife's throat as she worked her tongue around the underside of his cock trying to milk every last drop of cum from his cock.

Diana stood back up giving her husband a passionate kiss running her tongue inside his mouth and giving him a taste of his own cum. They held each other for several seconds before turning off the water and heading out to dry off.

Joe took the towel helping his wife dry off and gave her another kiss on the lips and said. "That was a wonder blow job you gave me in the shower." Than he reached over on the bed and picked up the book he had bought and said. "Why don't you look this over while I watch the tape in the family room?"

Diana grabbed her husband by the arms and said. "I want you to know that I made that tape with Tony this weekend so you won't be shocked or surprised when you see it." Joe placed the book in her hand and walked out of the room carrying the video tape with him. Diana knew her husband would be in the other room for a while watching her get fucked by Tony so she fluffed up the pillows on the bed and laid down and started to read though some of the pages. Flipping over to the first page, she read that the book was dedicated to female domination and male submission within a loving relationship.

She started to quickly flip the pages reading the headings of each chapter and discovered the book went into every aspect of female domination over their partner. Diana started to focus on a few of the subjects including, cuckolding, humiliation, denial, teasing. Even had a chapter devoted to extreme fetishes including how to turn your husband into a sissy cuckold using hormones.

Diana's hands started to shake as she read some of the things the book covered and thought that some of it went too far for her and Joe but decided she would take the time to read it through and maybe learn exactly what her husband was interested for her to do with him. She notices an illustration of a penis locked in a plastic cage with a curve called a CB3000. She started to read the paragraph under the illustration.

The penis can be locked in the CB3000 with a small padlock and as you can see it has a curve that can make it extremely painful when trying to achieve an erection. Her man will know his place and will only be allowed an orgasm if and when she so pleases him do so.

Diana started to read on about this subject when she noticed that there were marks with a pen on this paragraph. Joe must have marked off this chapter for a reason and this made her want to read on more.

"The wife is dead set against allowing her husband a pleasurable orgasm, she may want to do prostrate milking on him on a monthly basis. Many dominant women do this to their husbands so to clean out their plumping without allowing then the pleasure of an orgasm. The best way to do a prostate orgasm is for her to insert a latex-gloved finger in her husband's anus and to find the prostrate gland and to massage it. Done correctly, this will cause her husband to release built up semen out of the penis. It is like an orgasm, only it is not intense. The semen will flow out in a long stream instead of shooting out like during an orgasm not giving the husband any pleasure."

Diana continued to read the book. "If the wife really wants to deny her husband of any pleasure, she can numb his penis and balls with an ice pack before she preforms the prostate milking." Diana's hands were shaking even more as she read through this book. She found this chapter very stimulating and would have to visit the local adult toy store and get one of those CB3000

Diana's pussy was getting wet reading the book when she looked up and saw Joe standing in the doorway starring at her. She closed the book and said. "Did you watch the video tape of me getting fucked?"

Joe started to walk toward the bed and sat down next to his wife and said. "I didn't know your lover didn't want me to touch your pussy without asking him for permission. You can tell him I didn't watch the tape until after I touched you in the shower."

She wasn't sure how she should respond to her husband's words but thought about the book he gave her and decided to experiment with him."Don't worry about what Tony said in that video tape, I'll decide if and when you can touch my pussy from now on." She continued speaking while looking straight into his eye's watching for his reactions. "Your not going to be allowed to fuck me any longer unless I give you permission, do you understand?"

Joe shook his head that he understood what his wife had just said to him when she hesitantly corrected him by saying. "Tell me that you understand what I just told you." Joe looked at his wife and said. "Yes I understand I can no longer fuck you unless you give me permission." Diana hesitated than added. "I don't want you to see you jacking off unless I give you permission from now on. Do you understand?"

Joe replied to his wife and said. "Yes, I understand I'm not allowed to cum unless you give me permission."

Diana motioned for her husband to lean forward and she gave him a hug and said she loved him before giving him a passionate kiss on the lips. Joe responded by wrapping his arms around his wife who was still laying naked in the bed.

He continued to kiss his wife's lips sending his tongue deep inside her mouth until she broke the kiss and said. "Was everything the way you wanted it?"

Joe looked in her eye's and gave her another kiss and said. "You're a wonderful wife and I love you."

He held her tight in his arms as she rubbed his back with her hands until moving one hand around to take his cock and gave it a little squeeze. Diana said. "I want you to get dressed. We're going shopping for a new toy."

Diana drove her husband across town to a local adult novelty shop and handed him a note to take into the clerk. Daian said. "This is the item I want you to buy for us, tell the clerk to make sure you get a small padlock to go with it." Joe was excited and confused as he made his way into the little shop.

Joe didn't return for almost twenty minutes but he was carrying a small bag in his hand when he entered the car. Diana asked. "Did you buy the item I had listed on the note?" Joe smiled over at his wife and shook his head. Neither one of them spoke on the trip back home but when they entered the house, Diana asked to take the bag.

She walked into the bedroom and several minutes went by before she called her husband into the room. Once Joe was in the bedroom, he found Diana sitting on the bed waiting for him with the item in her hand. "I want you to pull your pants down for me right now and step in front of me."

Joe did exactly what he was told as he slowly walked to where his wife was sitting on the bed and stood in front of her waiting to see what she was going to do next. Diana brought the CB3000 from behind her back and brought it up next to her husband's cock.

She said. "Just what I thought, we're going to have to do something about your erection before we get this on you."

Reaching over to the night stand, Diana grabbed a glass of water she had sat there with ice inside the glass. Bringing the glass up next to his cock, she looked at her husband and said. "I want you to dip your cock inside this glass of water and keep it in there until your cock shrinks so I can get this thing on you."

As Diana moved the glass of ice water under his cock, Joe placed the head inside the glass until it touched the water. Joe slowly moved his cock inside until he couldn't go any further and waited as the cold water did its job on his cock. Diana placed her hand inside the glass pulling an ice cube out and placing it on Joe's balls. She kept the palm of her hand pressed against him while his cock slowly started to shrink.

Diana said. "Hold the glass of water for me so I can get this thing ready to go on your cock." Joe did exactly what his wife had asked him to do as they waited for his cock to shrink down in size. Diana started to work open the chastity device as she prepared to capture his cock inside. Joe stood there patiently as his wife motioned for him to lower the glass and she worked as fast as she could to get the device in place on his cock. Once she had it on him, she reached around her back and grabbed a hold of the little padlock and snapped it in place.

Diana said. "Now your cock is going to be locked in this chastity device as long as I keep it on you and you won't be able to have an orgasm unless I let you." Joe looked in his wife's eye's as she finished her sentence and watched as she ran her hand along the outer area of the cage and down to his balls and asked him. "How does it feel, it looks like your balls are stretched with this on you?"

Joe answered his wife and said. "They feel like they are stretched but it doesn't hurt, just a little uncomfortable right now."

Diana stood up next to her husband and gave him a kiss and said. "Now I want to tell you what I have planned for this coming Friday with Tony." Joe looked at his wife wondering what she was going to say to him.

She continued. "Tony will be coming over this weekend and he is going to stay here in this bedroom with me at night and your going to sleep in one of the other rooms." Diana than said. "My sister will be coming over this weekend too and will be bringing a friend with her and your not to say anything to her husband."

Joe looked at his wife as if he couldn't believe she was doing this to him and waited for her to continue. Diana stepped close to Joe and grabbed a hold of his hands and placed them on her hips and said. "Reach around and take hold my ass with your hands for me."

Joe did as he was told as he slowly moved his hands around until the palms of his hands were cupping her cheeks and gave them a squeeze. She stood watching his expression as she than said. "Now kneel down on the floor and put your nose up to my crotch." As Joe lowered to the floor and put his nose into his wife's crotch, she moved forward rubbing his nose into her shorts and said. "This is as close to my pussy as your going to get for a while."

Diana stepped back from her husband and said. "Now I want you to take a nap after that long trip and relax while I finish reading this book." Joe got onto the bed and laid down as his wife left the room with the little book in her hand.

She had a sigh of relief as she lay on the sofa thinking about what she had just done with her husband. Diana knew that he was turned on by all these and she was trying to fulfill his fantasy along with her new desire to fuck Tony. Diana laid her head back on the pillow and opened the book to the first chapter and started to read.

The week went by quite fast and it was Friday morning and the sixth day that Joe was wearing his new chastity device without any complaints. She knew it must have been ruff wearing that thing all week and made the decision to keep it on him until he begs her to take it off. After all, this is exactly what he had been asking for the past few weeks and now she was fulfilling his wishes. She had emailed Tony on Monday and told him what she had done and he seemed to want to play along with the idea and help her cuckold her husband. Everything was still planed for Friday night except she told Tony to pack enough clothes for the weekend. Diana had called her sister and told her to do the same but she already had every intension of doing so anyway.

Diana finished reading the book on domination and had been giving every chapter a great deal of thought on things she could do with Joe. She still couldn't believe she was going through with many of these things but had to admit it was sexually stimulating for both of them. The only other thought that made her worry was the fact that she had forgot to take her birth control pills the last three mornings in a row.

She had remembered reading a chapter in the book dealing with humiliation and playing little mind games with your husband and wondered if she could get Joe to be responsible to make sure she took her birth control pill each morning. This would be a way to humiliate him as it would be his responsibility to make sure I didn't get pregnant fucking Tony. She would have to make a list of things she wanted him to do around the house.

Later that afternoon, Diana was getting ready for her date with Tony that evening when her husband walked through the door. Diana walked over and kissed him on the lips and asked him how his day at work had gone.

Joe replied. "I couldn't wait until I got home this afternoon, I've been excited thinking about Tony coming here tonight."

Diana looked at her husband with a smile and told him to wait in the bedroom while she retrieved something from the kitchen. She came back into the bedroom holding the packet of birth control pills and gave them to her husband.

Diana said. "One of your jobs from now on is to make sure that I get one of these little pills each morning to prevent me from getting pregnant by Tony." Diana handed the small packet to her husband and said. "Now you make sure you put those in a safe place where you can find them each morning and don't forget to give them to me each day."

She watched as her husband put the pills in the top drawer of his dresser and walked back to where she was standing naked. She said. "I have another job I want you to do for me whenever I ask and that's to keep my pussy shaved nice and smooth for Tony the way he likes it." She watched the expression on her husbands face as he went to fetch the shaver out of the bathroom.

She lay down on the bed and said. "I want you to strip your clothes off and shave me while I can see your cock in its little cage." Joe didn't waste anytime slipping out of his suite and stood there naked with the chastity cage around his cock. With its curve, it kept him from obtaining an erection. Diana spread her legs apart and moved her ass into position to give her husband enough room to use the shaver.

Joe lay on the bed next to his wife and was about to touch her thigh when she said. "I don't want you to touch me unless I give you permission." Joe waited for his wife to give him instructions before he made another move. "I want you to gently take the shaver and start on my pussy mound and as I spread my legs, you can work on my inner thighs."

Joe started the shaver and began working it over his wife's pussy being as careful as he could while she lay back enjoying the pampering she was receiving.

It took Joe about 10 minutes to complete the job when Diana raised her head and said. "I'm going to spread my legs far apart and I want you to take your tongue and gently run it all around my pussy very slowly and make sure you don't feel any stubbles with it."

Joe got down between his wife's legs and started to touch her mound with his tongue circling around feeling for any stubbles he may have missed. She raised her head again and said. "Make sure you check around my thighs and than I want you to run your tongue across my slit just once, do you understand?"

Joe couldn't speak with his tongue hanging out of his mouth so he just nodded his head that he understood. Once he had completely checked her pussy, Diana than gave him another order. "I want you to get a wash cloth with soap and wash off my pussy so I'll be really clean for Tony to fuck me tonight." He did exactly that as he washes all around his wife's pussy making sure there was no loose hair than told her he had finished.

Diana raised herself until she was sitting up on the bed and started to massage her tits while Joe looked on. She said. "Honey. The little bit marks are almost gone that Tony left last weekend." She smiled at her husband and said. "I bet he's going to bit them again tonight and they'll be all red in the morning."

Diana told her husband to lie on the bed next to her so she could see his cock. Once Joe was on the bed, Diana took her hands and spread his legs apart until his cock and balls were in plain view.

She took hold of his cock cage and lifted it up until his balls were exposed while lowering her head to suck them into her mouth. Joe jumped as he felt his wife suck each of his testicles into her mouth. She than moved her mouth over to the head of his penis and dipped her tongue between the plastic bars holding it in place causing Joe to moan with delight. She kept hold of his balls in her hand as she kissed her way up his belly and flicked her tongue over his nipples causing them to get hard.

Diana than got off the bed and said. "Your going to have to wait until another day, I'm saving my energy for Tony tonight." She looked at her husband still laying naked on the bed and said. "I've got to start getting dressed, come see the new dress I bought for Tony."

Joe got up and followed his wife toward the close while she pulled out a red dress that didn't look much larger than a postage stamp. She held it up to her body and it barely covered her large tits and revealed m of her upper thighs. She said. "Do you think Tony will like it?"

Joe responded by saying. "Yes, he's going to think you look hot in it tonight." He helped her put the dress on stretching it over her head and pulling the hem down as far as it would go. When Diana turned around to face him, he saw that most of her large tits were exposed. Joe couldn't help but think of the way his wife had changed over the past few weeks. She wouldn't have worn anything this revealing in the past.

Diana walked across the room and sat on the edge of the bed and slipped on a new pair of red spike heels that matched the dress. She motioned for her husband to help her fasten the clasps on each shoe as she held her leg out to give him better access to her feet. Diana smiled at her husband and said. "You better get dressed while I do my makeup."

Joe slipped his undershorts up and around his new cock cage as Diana applied her makeup in front of the mirror. Standing in the middle of the bedroom floor, Joe watched his beautiful wife in front of the mirror getting ready for her black lover Tony. Joe could feel his cock straining against the plastic cock cage which kept him from retaining a straight erection as his eye's traveled up his wife's shapely legs to the curve of her little ass as she bent forward to apply her lipstick.

The hem of the dress barely covered her ass and her entire back was exposed with only the thin spaghetti straps holding it up in place. Joe walked up behind his wife and put his arms around her and said. "Honey. You look absolutely stunning tonight."

Diana twisted around taking a hold of her husbands shoulders and gave him a little peck on the cheek being careful not to smear her lipstick and said. "Tell me how it feels having your little cock locked up in that thing?" Joe answered her and said. "It's a little tight. I just have to get use to wearing it." Than he kissed her back as he held her tight and said. "Thank you for following through with my fantasy. I love you very much for being so understanding." Diana smiled back at her husband as she held his arms and said. "I love you very much too, are you sure you want me to see Tony tonight?"

Joe gave her another kiss on the cheek and said. "Yes darling, I want you to enjoy yourself this evening." Diana gave him another hug before she turned around and finished applying her makeup. Lisa was the first to arrive that evening as Joe greeted her at the door starring at the dress she had picked out to wear for the night. Lisa had on a black dress that almost matched her sisters in style with matching black spike heels. The women could pass as twins he both thought as he watched her walk across the room and sat down on the sofa.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,847 Followers