A Husband?s Proposal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,813 Followers

Tony replied. “I just got a really good idea.” He bent down and kissed around one of her nipples than bit an area just above making her yelp. He raised her a few inches until her tits were even with his eye’s and examined the area he just bit. “Perfect match. These bits match this one perfectly.”

Diana took her hands and playfully placed them on his neck and gestured as if she were going to choke him. “What I’m I supposed to tell my husband when I get home?” Tony laughed. “Tell him I was comparing the bit marks on your tits and they are mine.”

She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him an open mouth kiss as he moved her ass up and down his cock. Tony moved his head down toward her neck and licked under her chin and around her neck.

Tony began sucking on her neck in various area’s knowing that it would leave marks all around her neck. He turned to the other side and did the same and gave one last bit which made her jump. Diana playfully did the same to his neck only she did it in several area’s than started to nibble on his ear.

“You’re asking for big trouble. I want you to hold on to my neck really tight and don’t let go.” Diana did what he asked wondering what he had in mind as she felt his hands grip her ass cheeks.

Tony raised himself off the sofa until he was standing up with Diana still mounted on his shaft. He began to walk toward his bedroom carrying her with him as she giggled in his arms. At the last minute, he turned and headed toward the dinning room and sat her ass on the table. She still had her arms wrapped tight around his neck as he continued to fuck her. Diana was grinding her hips against his body making her pussy rotate around his cock.

Tony took hold of her arms and removed them from his neck and lowered them as he pushed her back on the table. “I decided I wanted a desert.” Tony pulled his cock out of her pussy which made a loud suction sound as he pulled out.

He kneed down while holding her legs up and started to lick around her pussy which was still gaping open from his thick cock. Tony took his time gently nibbling around her mound and flickering his tongue on her clitoris. Diana was squirming around the table as Tony flicked his tongue around causing her to buck up into his face even more.

He started to lick inside and nibbled on her clitoris as her body started to tremble. Tony placed his hands on her tits and gently massaged the nipples as her body started to shake and spasm. Her belly was moving rapidly as she moaned and whimpered in delight.

Her legs went straight out as did her arms as she yelled out that she was going to cum. Diana’s ass was quivering around the table and Tony was having a hard time keeping his face in her pussy as she let out a scream as her orgasm peaked. Her body went stiff for a few seconds as Tony kept up very light stimulation to her clitoris.

Within a couple minutes, her whole body had relaxed again while Tony stood up and inserted his cock back inside her pussy. She was soaking wet and had stretched out to accommodate his size so he slid inside her fairly easy.

He had her legs sticking straight up in the air with her ass pushed back against his body as he kissed around her legs while holding himself deep inside her. He slid her legs back down and motioned for her to grab his hands with hers and lifted her up off the table as she held onto his neck. He carried her into the bedroom keeping himself buried in her pussy and gently laid her back on the bed and climbed on top of her.

Tony kissed her passionately on the lips as she wrapped her legs around his ass while holding his head in her hands as they kissed. Tony was gyrating his hips Back and forth while he fucked her pussy. He knew he had stretched her out but she still felt as tight as a virgin to his size as he continued to fuck her.

She was clamping her pussy around his cock making him moan with pleasure as she laughed softly when she listened to his response. Diana was running her hands on his arms squeezing his muscles as they kissed. “I love your muscles.” Tony replied. “I love everything about you.” They continued to kiss as his cock made slurping sounds as he fucked her pussy.

Tony picked up more speed as he continued to fuck her pussy filling the room with squishy sounds. His ass was rotating around as he thrust inside her. Diana was moaning and gasping for air now as Tony moved closer to orgasm.

Diana was the first to scream out. “Oh yes, cum inside me, give it to me.” Tony started to grunt as his ass hammered away and his body started to flex and stiffen as he started to spew his load of seed deep inside her belly. Diana started to tremble and buck as she too reached her orgasm as Tony’s cock pumped its hot seed up against her cervix.

He laid there still a few moments listening to Diana catch her breath until she started to laugh under his body. Tony soon started to laugh with her as she kissed around his face than gave him a passionate kiss and hugged his neck.

Tony moved along side Diana, his cock pulled out of her pussy with a popping sound followed by a rush of hot white seed that flowed down onto the bed. She rolled over onto her side and wrapped her leg over his ass when her pussy started to make fluttering sounds from his cum and air leaving her pussy. They both laughed as they laid their starring in each others eye’s.

They both feel asleep in this position for several hours when Diana woke up and seen the time on the clock. It was midnight and she woke up Tony giving him a kiss on the lips while he pulled her closer to his body. “I should be getting home soon.” Tony reached up to stroke her hair and rested his hand on her face stroking her lip with his thumb.”Can’t you stay here the rest of the night?” She kissed him again and smiled gave him a jester as if she would like to stay with him.

The sun dress was bunched up around her waist and as she lifted herself up off the bed, she fixed the straps putting her tits back inside the built in cups. She got up and walked into the bathroom to pee thinking it was too late to take a shower when Tony walked into the bathroom.

He walked directly in front of her sitting on the toilet and aimed his cock between her legs and laughed. She wiped herself off and stood up and kissed him on the lips than placed her hands on his hips and moved him in front of the toilet. She than took hold of his cock and aimed it at the water and waited for him to start peeing.

She starred at her hand holding his cock while he was peeing and noticing how much liquid was streaming out. The sound reminded her of a garden hose filling up a bucket as she held his cock. When he finished, he turned around and kissed her on the lips as he placed the palm of his hand on her pussy mound. “Are you sure you don’t want to stay the night?”

Diana kissed him again while looking in his eye’s and took hold of his cock and said. “Do I have to get you a cage for this thing too?” Tony laughed. “Where are you going to get one that’s big enough?” They both laughed than kissed as they washed their hands and left the bathroom. Diana picked up her panty’s and stood there trying to decide if she should wear them. She picked up her purse and tucked them inside and slipped on her shoes.

They pulled into Diana’s drive and turned out the lights, the house was dark inside as Tony walked her to the front door. “I’ll call you this week.” Tony responded by bending down giving her a kiss on the lips. Diana pushed her tongue inside his mouth to mingle with his and if any of the neighbors we still up than they were getting a good show.

Tony stood their while she opened the door and disappeared inside the house before walking back to his car. As Tony drove home, he could still smell Diana’s perfume in the car as if she were still here. He stopped short of asking her when they could get together again because he didn’t want to sound too pushy. He had just dropped her off several minutes ago and he missed her already.

Tony got home and the light was still on in the living room. He looked in his brothers room and saw that the bed was still neatly made and wondered where he might have gone. Tony turned on the computer and signed on the internet and seen the mail box pop up that said. “One new mail is in your box.”

He opened the mail and saw that it was from Diana and was sent just a few minutes ago. The heading said it all. “I miss you.” Tony opened the mail as fast as he could and read it. “Dear Lover, I miss you and can’t wait to see you again. Love Diana.”

Tony read the short email several times, thinking that she got right to the point. He sat there a few moments deciding what he should write back.

“Hi Beautiful, I miss you too and wish you were here with me. Love Tony.” Tony made his reply, short and sweat as he pushed the send button and signed off.

Tony walked into the bedroom and put his nose down to the comforter and smelled the scent. The sweat smell of Diana’s perfume still lingered around and it drove him insane. Tony couldn’t get his mind off of Diana as he jumped in the shower. He lathered up his cock thinking how much pleasure she had brought him today, both physical and mentally.

Tony lay on the bed wondering what it would take to get her to leave her husband as he drifted off into a deep sleep.

Joe was sleeping on the sofa when Diana walked in the house so she decided to let him sleep and take a shower before waking him up. She pulled the dress up over her head and started to head for the bathroom but decided to email Tony before getting in the shower. She was very pleased with the way Tony had treated her on their date that she wanted to express her feelings in a short note.

After signing on the internet, she brought up the box for composing email and started to compose her email. “Dear Tony, I miss you and can’t wait to see you again. Love Diana.” She decided to write in the subject box. “I miss you.”

Diana clicked the button to send her mail and turned off the computer and went in to take her shower. She felt the hot water hitting her skin as she lathered up the wash cloth wondering if she should have sent that email the way she did. It was too late because she couldn’t take it back now.

She finished her shower and was standing in front of the mirror drying herself off when she noticed all the red marks around her neck that Tony had put on her. She leaned over the sink and looked at her boobs, they were just as bad with bit marks all around her nipples. She backed away from the mirror and looked down at her bare pussy and noticed the redness around her mound from all the fucking she had done the last two days.

She slipped on her nightie which only had thin straps around the shoulders and decided to get her robe out of the closet to try and hide all the marks on her body that Tony had left on her. Joe had seen the bit marks around her tits but he didn’t see the bit marks on her neck this morning. She didn’t want Joe to know she was out fucking Tony today.

Diana looked at the kitchen clock before waking up Joe and was two in the morning. Her birth control pills were sitting on the counter and she figured since this was technically a new day that she should take her pill. When she opened the sleeve, she noticed there was only one more pill inside the packet. She thought there were at least fifteen pills left in the packet when she last looked inside. She must be losing her memory she thought to herself as she placed the little pill in her mouth and swallowed it with water.

She walked into the living room and shook Joe out of his sleep. He was a little startled at first but smiled when he saw her standing in front of him. Diana helped him up and they walked into the bedroom together as she shut out the light. She could see Joe slipping his robe off in the dark and she waited for him to get into bed before she slipped her own off. She felt very safe under the covers as Joe snuggled up next to her and she gave him a kiss. The cold plastic from his cock cage had touched her leg as he fell asleep almost instantly after getting into bed. He must be exhausted from waiting up for her tonight.

Diana rubbed her pussy mound feeling a little stubble coming back in and she would have to touch it up in the morning. She fell asleep thinking how Tony loved a bare pussy. A bare white pussy.

The next morning Diana gave her sister a call to find out how things went with David on Friday. Lisa and David ended up staying in a hotel room together that night because they wanted more privacy. Lisa said that Joe had been standing in the bedroom doorway watching them fuck on Friday night and she didn’t feel comfortable staying in that room while being watched. She told Diana that everything went well and she was going to try and get away in a couple weeks to see David.

Diana didn’t think she could go that long without seeing Tony. Lisa asked her sister how things were going with her and Tony and Diana left her answer very simple and said everything was fine. Diana told her she would call later that week as she saw Joe coming out of the bedroom.

Joe walked up and gave his wife a hug as she as she kissed him on the lips. She saw that Joe was wearing a robe which gave her a chill as she thought that she was only wearing her little thin nightie which left most of her boobs exposed. Joe would be able to see the new marks Tony had put on her neck last night.

Joe poured his coffee and stood next to his wife starring at her neck. “Did you have a nice time with Tony yesterday?” She sipped her coffee giving herself time to answer his question. “Yes, we went to the jazz festival Tony had mentioned to you.” Joe stood closer to his wife looking down at her cleavage

“ I figured you went back to his place when it was over last night.” Diana hesitated wondering if she should tell him the truth and figure she should since he was staring at the marks on her neck. “Yes, we went back to his place and spent the evening and I didn’t get home until really late last night.”

Diana watched her husband’s expression and seen the little twinkle in his eye’s knowing she problebly got fucked last night. Joe put his arms around his wife’s waist as he kissed her lips and asked. “Did he fuck you good last night?” She replied. “Yes, Tony made love to me last night.” Diana thought about how she just said love instead of fucked and wondered if her husband had caught what she had just said.

Joe slipped his hand under his wife’s nightie and gave her ass a little squeeze. She kissed him on the cheek and turned and picked up her packet of birth control pills. “I took the last pill before I went to bed last night.” She went on to say. “I remember taking two or three at a time because I had forgotten to take them but I thought I had more than this.” Joe responded. “I guess we both forgot how many pills you had been remaining.”

Joe kept rubbing her soft firm ass as she sipped her coffee. “I wish I could have been there to watch you get screwed last night.” Diana took another sip of her coffee thinking how much she enjoyed being alone with Tony last night. “It was over really fast, I think we were both exhausted from the night before.”

Joe slid his hand up under the nightie putting his hand around her small waist and pulled her tight against his body. “Did you have fun the night before?” She shook her head that she did. “Your pussy tasted good with all that cum inside it.” She smiled and took another sip of her coffee. “I didn’t expect you to kiss me with Tony’s cum still in your mouth that night.” Diana had forgot she had done that with all the whiskey she had drank that night.

She tried to ignore her husband’s last remarks as she sat her coffee down on the counter and said. “Its Sunday, why don’t we take a ride the beach today and enjoy the sun?” Joe replied. “Sounds like a good idea to me, I’ll take a shower and we can leave.”

She had got herself out of talking about Friday night, at least for now. Diana had done more than she would have if she hadn’t of drank so much that night. Although she didn’t regret any of it because it sexually stimulated her more than she had planned. It bothered her that Joe was so turned playing the cuckold and at times she had to get up enough nerve to try some of the things she was learning.

She thought about how her feelings had changed recently and thought back to the first night with Tony and how afraid she was when he touched her. Now she couldn’t wait until she saw him again.

Diana was changing when her husband walked out of the shower wiping himself off with a towel and noticed the cock cage still in place. She had given it some thought about removing it and letting him fuck her but her pussy was sore from the last two nights and problebly stretched out too much for him anyway and decided to leave it on him.

She walked up behind him and put her arms around his waist, taking a hold of the little cage with one hand and grabbing his balls with the other. “I decided to leave this on you for a while.” Joe turned to face his wife and kissed her on the lips. “Does it feel like you want to cum?” Joe replied. “My balls feel a little pressure and I feel frustrated because I couldn’t make myself cum when you were fucking Tony the other night.”

She patted him on the back. “We’ll find a way to relieve that pressure for you.” She reached down and placed her hand on her bare pussy mound “Can you feel the little stubbles?” Joe rubbed his fingers along his wife’s mound. “They’re starting to grow back in aren’t they?” Joe kneeled down on the floor in front of his wife and kissed her bare pussy as she ran her fingers in his hair.

Diana said. “I’m going to have you shave it smooth and soft the way Tony likes it.” Joe slid his tongue around touching her pussy slit while holding onto her hands. Diana was getting more bold with the things she was telling her husband as she watched him lick around her pussy. Joe looked up at her as he kissed her pussy and said. “Are you going to wear your wedding rings today?” She hesitated a few seconds while she thought about what to say to him. “I suppose I’ll wear them today since I’m not seeing Tony at the moment.”

Joe was kissing further up toward her belly button as she kept hold of his hands and boldly said. “Tony doesn’t want me to wear my rings when we’re out on a date and he’s screwing me.” Joe didn’t answer his wife, he only moaned as he continued to kiss around her belly.

She knew that her husband was getting sexually stimulated hearing her talk about Tony. Joe looked back up into her eye’s like a little puppy and said. “I was smelling the panty’s you wore last night on your date and they were still wet around the crotch from his cum.” Diana gulped as she continued playing along. “Tony screwed me on his bed last night.” She went on to say. “His cock feels so big inside me that I could feel him hit my cervix each time he went into me.” She than put her hand on her belly and said. “I could almost feel him up to my belly button.”

Joe caught Diana by surprise when he stood up and grabbed a hold of her nightie and slipped it up over her head leaving her naked except for the ankle bracelet. He gently rubbed his hands around her boobs, massaging them in his hands and said. “I love you so much.” She put her hands on his hips and looked into his eye’s but hesitated before answering him.

“I love you very much too.” She than added. “You’ve been a wonderful husband and you’ll make a wonderful cuckold too.” Joe kissed her on the lips when she finished talking. He was getting his ultimate thrill hearing his wife speak to him in that manor.

“We better get dressed if we’re going to spend the day out in the sun.” Joe gave her another kiss and grabbed his shorts and slid them up his legs tucking his cage into them. He thought how beautiful his wife was and how proud he was to have an understanding wife that would live the fantasy he so much desired. He wished she had unlocked his cock so they could at least fuck this afternoon.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,813 Followers