A Husband?s Proposal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers

Leslie went on to say. “You will be allowed to stand next to the bed and watch as long as you don’t try and touch them or make any sounds that may disturb them.” Leslie gave Joe a small jar that she pulled out of the cooler and said. “If you have an orgasm, than I’ll need to have you cum inside this jar so we can show them you were excited for them tonight.”

Leslie went on to say. “If the cuckold does not fill this jar tonight than it will show complete disrespect for them and it will show that you do not approve of their marriage.”

Joe and Leslie watched as Tony kept licking Diana’s pussy and they could see her whole body quivering as Tony worked his tongue inside her pussy. Diana’s hands were stretched out toward her legs with her fingers spread apart like a cat being placed in the water as she moaned and grunted from the extreme stimulation she was receiving from Tony’s tongue.

Joe was stroking his cock and it felt good to be able to play with himself after having been confined for so long a time. Joe was standing about five feet from the end of the bed as Leslie stood directly behind him as Tony continued licking Diana’s pussy.

Diana’s started shake and quiver as she hollered out. “Oh Yes. That’s it. Lick me. Oh Yeah.” Diana was moving her hands up near her tits as she screamed. “Oh Yeah. Baby. You’re so good.” She than had her first orgasm of the evening as her hips bucked up against Tony’s face and her body stiffened than relaxed only to have a second orgasm as Joe watched her belly as it expanded each time she gasped for air.

Joe watched as Tony started to move up into position to mount his new wife as Leslie moved next to Joe and grabbed his arm and said. “Look at that massive shaft between that gorgeous man’s legs. Can you see the long stream of pre cum dripping from the head?” Joe looked and saw that Leslie wasn’t kidding about the stream of pre cum which looked like a dog’s drew as it hung down from the head of Tony’s cock.

They watched as Diana opened her legs and bent her knee’s back as Tony crawled up between them and laid his shaft on her belly and began to rub it along her skin as Diana reached up and started to run her fingers along Tony’s waist digging her finger nails into his skin like a kitten.

Joe moved a couple feet around the corner of the end of the bed and could see the couple as they looked. In each others eyes’ as Tony worked his shaft closer to its target. Each time he rubbed his cock back and forth, he would move himself lower until the head slipped down between her slit.

Tony bent down to kiss Diana’s lips as he held his cock up against her pussy slit as Diana reached down with both her hands and placed her fingers on the side of his cock. The sound of their kiss was all that Joe and Leslie could hear besides Diana’s hard breathing as they watched Tony prepare himself to enter his new bride.

Diana was arching her back trying to lift her pussy giving her new husband better access so he could enter her more easily. Joe and Leslie watched as the large mushroom head slipped between her vulva as Tony bent down to kiss her again.

Leslie made comment to Joe and said. “He’s about to enter his new bride for the first time as husband and wife.” They watched as Tony pushed forward and watched as the big head plopped inside her tiny opening as he stopped to give her time to adjust.

Diana was rocking her hips up and down trying to lodge more of her husband’s cock inside of her as another inch went inside. Diana wiggled her ass and arched up again as more of his cock disappeared inside her pussy. Tony pulled back out just long enough to push himself forward again sending more of his thick cock inside her belly. Diana groaned in pleasure and said. “That’s it. It’s all yours now. Fuck me.”

Tony withdrew again than plunged back inside his wife as she moaned as more of his cock slid inside her belly. Leslie grabbed a hold of Joe’s arm and said. “He’ll be hitting her cervix on the next stroke and he will be fully embedded inside her.”

Leslie was right as Tony pulled back out than slid himself back inside until they saw Diana’s fingers stiffen straight out as Tony hit bottom. Leslie said. “Look at how Diana’s pussy is stretched out around that massive cock. Your Master is experiencing much pleasure right now as she grips his big cock.”

Tony started to fuck her with long slow strokes as Diana bucked her hips up each time he withdrew from her pussy. Diana has moved her hands up to Tony’s shoulders and Joe and Leslie could see she was leaving marks on his back with her nails.

Joe was stroking his cock as he watched Diana getting fucked when Leslie said. “You see. Your experiencing as much pleasure watching them making love as you would from fucking her yourself.”

Leslie continued to say. “You must be very happy knowing that your ex-wife has found someone so compatible to satisfy her sexual needs. This man will spoil her and make her forget about any previous sexual experience she had with other lovers including yourself.”

Leslie went on to say. “Look at your Mistress how her pussy fits around her husband’s cock and how she is kissing his chest while being so throughly fucked by this man.” Joe stood stroking his cock a little faster as he watched them fuck and knew it wouldn’t be a long wait until Tony pumped his wife full of hot seed.

Joe listened to the sounds that were now filling the room that was coming from Diana’s pussy with each stroke of Tony’s thick cock. Several minutes went by as Tony started to quiver himself as he drove his hard cock inside Diana with more force but kept his speed as slow as he could to enjoy the warmth of her tight pussy.

Tony was trying to hold back from spewing his load into her pussy as he strained and started to moan indicating he was near his orgasm. Joe watched Tony’s buttocks as he started to jerk as he listened to Diana say. “That’s it. Darling. Cum inside me and give me your baby.”

Leslie leaned over and whispered to Joe and said. “This is it, your Mistress is going to get her belly filled with her husband’s potent seed.” They listened as Tony grunted out and pushed inside Diana one last time and held himself deep inside her pussy as he filled her belly with his black seed.

Joe grunted out loud himself as he shot his load of cum into the jar as Leslie helped him hold the jar to keep his cum from spewing out. Joe finished cuming and Leslie took the bottle from him and placed a lid on it and put it inside the cooler and said. “I’m keeping the sperm in a safe place for now and I’ll show it to your Master and Mistress later.”

Joe didn’t understand why she put the sperm in the cooler but he didn’t really care because he was able to orgasm for the first time in months tonight and it felt good. Tony and Diana were still laying still on the bed kissing as Diana as Leslie said. “We were lucky enough to stay and see the first breeding attempt between your Mistress and her Master and now we will leave them alone to enjoy the rest of the evening which will give your Master several more chances to plant his seed in his wife’s belly tonight.”

Leslie and Joe picked up their things as quietly as they could and started to walk out the bedroom door when Tony yelled out and said. “Cuckold. Your Mistress would like to speak to you before you leave tonight.”

Joe looked at Leslie waiting for her approval as she said. “Go and see what she wants from you.” Joe walked toward the bed and stood less than two feet from his former wife and Mistress and said. “Yes Mistress.” Tony was still laying on top of her with his cock plugging up his seed inside her pussy as Diana rubbed his ass as Joe waited for her to speak. “Do you have my old wedding rings?” Joe had them in his pants pocket and hand to fumble through them to get them out and placed his hand near hers so she could reach them.

Diana took the rings from Joe’s hands without looking at him and said. “I have plans for these rings.” She than looked over at Joe and said. “We no longer require your presence tonight. You may leave now.” Joe turned and walked away from the bed when Diana shouted out. “Make sure you have Leslie place your cock cage back on you tonight.”

Joe spent the next two days by himself unlocking his cock cage with his own key while Diana and Tony spent most of the time in the bedroom trying to make a baby.

Joe spent the next four weeks thinking about the marriage ceremony until that day came and there was a very large group of people that had been invited. They were all interracial couples with their cuckolds and every one of the white guys had to wear matching tuxes’ and serve the party after the marriage ceremony.

Diana announced that she was pregnant exactly six weeks from their wedding and showed off the little swelling in her tummy. Joe, spent the next few weeks wondering if Diana was going to do what Leslie had suggested with her wedding rings and have them melted down into studs to Peirce his cock.

Joe spent the next few weeks in his bedroom enjoying himself on days that his Mistress and Master didn’t require his assistance in their games. Joe was milked on a monthly basis but it didn’t matter to him that much since he still had his own key. Each month he would be taking into their room and hand cuffed to their bed and milked while Tony teased Joe by rubbing Diana’s growing belly each month.

Diana had an ultrasound done at six weeks months that indicated that she was pregnant with twins and at that same time Diana started parenting classes and on the second visit to her class, she told Joe that he had to go in place of his Master because he would have to learn how to take care of the babies when she and her husband would be out or having sex making more babies.

Joe spent the next several weeks going to the parenting classes with Diana and Joe felt a little weird when the other couples would ask them questions about their pregnancy and marriage. Joe thought to himself. If they ever knew the truth what was really going on in their life.

Diana was getting very big at three days before her due date when she went into labor and Tony drove her to the hospital. They were in a rush getting out to the car and Joe watched as they drove off without asking him if he wanted to go and be there with Diana. Joe figured it wasn’t important anyway because she wasn’t having his babies anyway.

Joe walked into the bedroom and got the key out and unlocked himself from the cage and enjoyed the afternoon by himself wondering if Diana had given birth to their babies yet when there was a knock at the front door.

Joe through the cock cage under the bed because there wasn’t anytime to get it back on and walked out and opened the door. It was Lisa and David standing at the door and Lisa said. “We need you to come to the hospital right away.” Joe looked a little startled thinking something must be wrong with Diana or the babies and followed them out to the car.

Joe asked what was wrong on the way to the hospital but neither would say anything other than they didn’t know. They were on their way up the elevator and when the door opened, Tony was standing in the hall and said. “Come on in here right away.”

Joe followed them into a room and when he entered the room he saw Leslie standing by the window and Diana was in bed and she seemed fine. Joe slowly walked near the bed but stopped short of walking over to the side where Diana was laying. Tony walked up to him and said. “Go on over there. She has something to tell you.”

Joe walked over to the side of the bed and said. “Yes Mistress.” Diana looked at him and said. “Get over here and sit on the bed next to me before the nurses get out here with the babies.” Joe felt strange wondering why Tony wasn’t sitting here when two nurses walked through the door holding the babies who were wrapped in blankets. Joe couldn’t see the babies yet as the two ladies walked closer and one of them said. “You must be the lucky father. Congratulations.”

Joe was in shock as they gave one baby to Diana to hold and the other was given to him. They were white and as Joe smiled and looked really close he said. “They have my nose!” Diana smiled and said. “They should have, they belong to you. Daddy.”

Leslie walked over and said. Do you remember the night we watched them having sex? “We put your sperm in a bottle and I had in frozen that night and tow days later Diana was inseminated with your sperm”

Joe said. “What about all the times Tony planted his seed in Diana?” Tony shouted from the other side of the room and said. “I’m shooting blanks old body so there is no way those could be mine.”

Joe looked around at everyone wondering what was going on when Leslie tugged on his shirt and said. “I’m Dr. Leslie Robbins and I’m with a support group for wives whose husbands have crazy idea’s to spice up their marriages like you had of wanting to be a cuckold.” She poked him in the arm and said. “You didn’t really believe that cuckold club stuff. Did you?”

Joe looked around still confused and said. “What does all these mean?” Leslie said. “It means you are still married to your lovely wife.” Joe looked over at Diana who was waving her lift hand in the air and showing him their wedding rings.

Leslie said. “It means that your wife loves you with all her heart and always will love you just like she said. Tony helped her from the very beginning and contacted me soon after they had met at that hotel last year”

Leslie continued. “We all felt that you had to be taught a real lesson and you would have to live the life of a cuckold for yourself before you would see that you made a very bad mistake. We gave you a chance to live out your fantasy and your wife got her fantasy of having sex with another man who she very well liked and admired but that man couldn’t replace the love she felt for you.” Joe listened as Leslie continued to say. “We all worked together teaching you a lesson so your wife wouldn’t have to live the rest of her life out in stress trying to please you by having sex with another man and so forth.”

Leslie starred straight into his eye’s and said. “Did you learn your lesson and are you happy that you have your wife back and two beautiful daughters to raise?”

Joe hesitated a few seconds and looked around the room than starred back at Leslie and said. “Yes Mistress.” Everyone laughed at Joe’s response as they all left the room to Diana and Joe and their two daughters.

Joe was glad that he had his wife back with two brand-new daughters, he and Diana talked for hours and things were explained on what had taken place the past year.

That night when Joe returned home, he had found all of Diana’s things had been moved back to their house including a new nursery setup in the adjoining bedroom for the babies when they arrived home in a couple days.

Joe reached under the bed and found the cock cage and through it into the garbage and noticed a set of rings on the dress with a note. The note was from Tony and it read. “Dear Joe. Congratulations on your new daughters. I wish you and your wife many years of happiness. Good Luck. Tony.”

The End

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers