A Husband's Secret Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Lula and Ray come to grips with the day's events.
2.3k words
4.32
36k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigazzman
bigazzman
20 Followers

Later that night when Lula and Ray went to bed, there was a quiet uneasiness that permeated the room. Both were unsure of the other’s reaction to the events that had taken place earlier in the evening. Ray was unsure of how his young wife would react to his desire to see her being taken by another man, much less, a white man. For her part, Lula was nervous about how her husband would react to her obvious delight at being fucked by the big white man.

As was now her custom, Lula climbed into bed naked, her lush body fresh and fragrant from the bath she’d just enjoyed. As she snuggled up to Ray, Lula could feel the wetness from her pussy begin to flow again. She was still horny from the fucking she’d received earlier and couldn’t get Sgt. Martin’s big white dick out of her mind. The feel of his wife’s lush hot body against his caused Ray’s penis to twitch to life again.

Lula broke the silence, “ Honey, are you okay?” She snuggled a bit closer causing her pubic hairs to brush against his hip. “Please don’t be mad at me. I only did it because you seemed to be enjoying it” Lula continued and started to rub his chest. Ray’s breathing had become heavier as his wife continued to speak. “At first I was pissed off at you for exposing my ass and tits to Paul, but when he told me how you were comparing my body to the dancers at the club I was flattered and started to understand. You know how much I like being sexy for you.”

“Baby you’ve got the hottest body I’ve ever seen! It’s not your fault I got a little drunk and let things get carried away. But when we were at the club and Sgt. Martin was going on and on about the dancers and how sexy they were I couldn’t resist bragging about you.” Ray admitted. “

“Do you really think I’m hotter than the girls at the gentleman’s club?” Lula asked.

“Hell yeah! And so does Sgt. Martin. After I talked about you prancing around the house with that fat ass jiggling and tits bouncing he started in again about how you needed a good fucking and he had just the tool to give it to you!” Ray went on.

“Ooh yes baby, his dick is huge!” Lula blurted. She wanted to suck the words back into her mouth as soon as she'd said them. As she waited for her husband’s response, Lula continued to rub Ray’s lower stomach. Ray’s cock lurched and brushed against her hand in response to his wife’s words. Lula wasn’t totally surprised by Ray’s reaction to her words. She'd seen his reaction to what had occurred earlier. A nasty shiver went through Lula as she decided to push the envelope.

“Did you really enjoy watching Sgt. Martin fuck me? She asked in a sexy baby voice.

Ray’s tongue had grown thick in his mouth as he pondered his response. There was really nothing to hide at this point. Lula had seen his response to the big white man fucking his wife. “Well, I really didn’t plan it that way. But I saw what happened between you two at the pool party. I watched from the patio window as you masturbated and Paul started jacking off. After that night I couldn’t stop thinking about watching him fuck you.” Ray admitted.

“Oh honey I couldn’t help myself. I was horny out of my mind that night and you were all over that big tittied white bitch. When I saw Sgt. Martin take out that big white dick, I just came all over myself. I was about to ask him to fuck me when I heard you call out to me.” Lula recalled as she stroked Ray’s stiff member. “It was so hot sucking him off while you watched this evening. Did you enjoy it too honey?” she teased.

Ray could only manage a gurgle of a response. Lula could sense Ray about to lose control but pressed on. “I loved having you fuck my ass while I rode Sgt. Martin’s big dick.” She breathed. Lula quickly climbed over Ray and lined up her juicy ass over his stiff pole. She wanted him in her asshole. After having Sgt. Paul Martin’s monster cock in her pussy she knew Ray’s 6” would never satisfy her again. Facing the foot of the bed Lula steadied his dick and lowered her asshole onto it. Ray’s cock slid smoothly up his wife’s ass channel. “Ooh yes baby that dick feels so good up my ass!” Lula moaned. Knowing her husband would be cumming soon, Lula quickly found her rhythm and took the length of his member up her ass on each downward plunge. She reached between her legs and found her distended clit and rubbed it furiously. As her own orgasm approached, Lula started in verbally again, “Do you want to see Paul’s big white cock fucking this juicy ass? Do ya baby, huh?”

Ray reached up and squeezed Lula’s bouncing breasts as she rode his throbbing dick up her ass. The thought of watching the sergeant’s big white cock fucking his wife’s juicy ass caused the cum to race from his balls up the length of his dick and explode into her ass. “Yes, Yes, I want to watch him fuck you up that beautiful ass!” Ray shouted as spurt after spurt of hot cum coated her bowels.

Ray’s eruption set off Lula’s own orgasm. “Oh yes I want you to see it too baby! I want you to watch that big white cock fucking my juicy ass!” Lula screamed and sank down on Ray’s spurting dick for a final time

Ray was already fast asleep by the time she felt his flaccid dick slip from her ass. Lula’s body was still on fire as she listened to her husband snore. Her mind racing forward to her next encounter with Sgt. Martin and his monster white dick, Lula quietly went to the bathroom to masturbate herself to another orgasm.

Lula had spent a restless night tossing and turning, unable to rid herself of the thought of getting ass fucked by her new lover. It was a Saturday and typically she and Ray hung out together. They would go in to town for groceries and maybe take in a movie.

As Ray was showering, Lula lounged in bed. Her leaking pussy continued to call to her for relief. Lula caressed her aching pussy mound causing a sigh to escape her full lips. Slipping her middle finger between the swollen lips she found her clit, sending shivers through her body at the first touch. A stream of sex juice trickled down between her fat cheeks to puddle in her asshole before soaking the sheet. The deliciously warm cum in her ass inspired Lula to slide the middle finger of her other hand between her cheeks. Surprised at how quickly she was approaching orgasm, Lula could feel her asshole sucking at the manicured digit. Again the vision of Sgt. Paul Martin’s huge white cock appeared in her head as she sank her finger in as far as it would go. “Fuck me Paul, fuck this juicy black ass!” she moaned.

So caught up in her finger fucking and fantasy, Lula didn’t notice that Ray had finished his shower and returned to their bedroom. He watched as his voluptuous young wife fingered herself to a trembling orgasm. He felt his own lust rise as he heard Lula moan out her desire to have her ass fucked by Sgt Martin. Silently Ray retreated to the living room and picked up the phone and dialed Sgt. Martin’s number. “Hi Paul this is Ray.” He started nervously, “Uh, if you weren’t busy, Uh, I was hoping you could stop by this morning and help me out with something.”

“What’s up Ray? Does that hot black bitch of yours need a refill of my big white cock?” Paul laughed confidently.

“Well, Uh, you see it’s like this…” Ray stuttered before being cut off by Paul.

“O. K. we’ll be right over!” Paul stated flatly.

“Wait, what do you mean we!?” a shocked Ray asked.

“ I mean ‘we’ punk! Me and Sgt. Ross just finished lifting weights and I can’t think of a better way to finish our workout than fucking the shit out of that hot ass wife of yours!”

The next thing Ray heard was the dial tone. He felt as if he were standing outside of himself as he realized what he’d just done. What he also felt was tremendous excitement. His horny for white cock wife was about to get fucked by two big white men.

Back in the bedroom, Lula was regaining her senses after her first orgasm of the day when she realized the shower had stopped running. She wondered where her husband was and if he’d heard her cries of ecstasy as she masturbated. Her pussy stirred again as she realized that he’d probably be turned on to hear her begging Paul to fuck her. She stroked her pussy and wondered when Ray would set her up to be fucked again. As her hot little pussy began to heat up again, Lula was surprised at how insatiable she’d become. She guessed the episode with Sgt Martin had aroused a part of her that long been dormant. Lula heard the phone being hung up and wondered who her husband could have been talking to.

Ray entered the bedroom to find his luscious wife lying in bed, her hand stroking between her legs underneath the sheets. “Looks like somebody woke up horny this morning?” Ray smiled. Lula blushed a radiant smile at her husband’s observation. “Did you enjoy your fantasy?” he asked. It was obvious now that Ray had heard her cries and had also found them exciting. His hard dick tented the bath towel around his waist.

Ray quickly devised a plan to get Lula ready for their special guests. “Why don’t you put on your old school uniform and let’s play ‘horny school girl and the dirty old army recruiter’.” Ray grinned.

The fantasy role-play had a basis in reality. Ray had actually been a recruiter and Lula a high school senior when they first met. The memory of the beautiful young girl with the grown woman’s body was still fresh in his mind. Even then Lula had a big round juicy butt that jiggled enticingly under the short plaid uniform skirt. Lula was impressed by this mature man in uniform and had started secretly dating him right after graduation. They had dated for about a year and then married. Up until the episode with Sgt Martin, Ray had been her first and only lover.

Lula wasn’t feeling like dressing up. Right now she was content to stay in bed playing with her hungry pussy. She was even finding the prospect of her husband’s stiff dick quite tempting, although she seriously doubted it would satisfy her now. “Oh honey, I just want to stay in bed. Why don’t you come over hear and join me?” Lula purred, nodding in the direction of her husband’s modest erection.

“Would you put on the uniform if Sgt. Martin played the recruiter?” Ray asked with a lusty grin. Again that feeling of being outside of himself swept over Ray. He couldn’t believe the ease with which he now discussed this new part of their sex life.

Lula’s jaw dropped as she digested her husband’s words and watched his dick lurch beneath the towel. She too was shocked at her husband’s newfound comfort zone but she was also thrilled and excited by it. Lula’s finger involuntarily dipped into her clinching pussy again, causing a deep moan to escape her lips. She watched as her husband went to the closet and pulled out her old school uniform. Tossing it on the bed he continued, “I heard you begging Paul to fuck you as you masturbated so I called him asked him to come by.”

As Lula continued to listen in amazement, one of her fingers slipped down to her sucking asshole. “Ooh shit!” she moaned. “Is that who you were just on the phone with?

“Yes Mam.” he smiled “And you’d better hurry and get dressed. He’ll be here any minute!”

“Oh honey, don’t tease me!” she pleaded, pumping her hips up to meet her thrusting fingers. With visions of being dominated by the big white man again dancing in her mind, the beginnings of Lula’s second orgasm of the day swept over her. “Oh shit, I’m gonna cum!”

Ray rushed to the side of the bed. The top sheet had slipped down to expose her beautiful full breasts and spiked nipples. He knew how much she like having her nipples manipulated. As he kneeled down at the side of her bead he reached over and started pinching her nipples. At the same time he whispered in his horny wife’s ear, “Are you gonna put the uniform on and be Paul’s nasty horny school girl?” Ray sucked a fat nipple into his mouth as Lula continued to finger fuck her pussy and asshole.

“Ooh yes, I’ll do it. Oh shit! I’m Cumming, I’m Cumming! Lula cried. Her body went into convulsions as she came and soaked her hands with sticky fluid. As her orgasm subsided Lula turned to face her husband, “Oh honey, I’m so horny for Paul’s big white cock. Please don’t be mad at me honey, I can’t help myself.”

“Don’t worry baby, I can’t help it either.” Ray confessed kissing his lovely wife tenderly on her full lips. And with that Lula got out of bed and went to the bathroom taking the uniform with her.

To be continued...

bigazzman
bigazzman
20 Followers