A is for Avocado

Story Info
Learning my limits with a new friend.
1.9k words
4.08
18.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMcT
KMcT
25 Followers

This is our second date.

On our first you surreptitiously groped my bum when we first met outside the bar. We chatted for hours and eventually, under the influence of cocktails and stout, turned into horny teenagers. You even chanced slipping your hand down my pants as we kissed on Waterloo Bridge.

I'm coming to your flat for dinner instead of meeting you at a bar; on the condition we wouldn't be having sex.

As I arrive, I'm nervous and excited, and when you open the door I find myself drawn straight into your arms, into your soft, warm lips.

We talk and you cook, you gradually show me round. First it's the living room.

This is where your friends slept last night after the club. There are latex shorts on a table, wax drips on the floor, and an open fire. We talk about our week, what we're interested in...

Back to the kitchen and we discuss your work and mine. We talk about families and friends. All the while I am wondering, what next....

We return to the living room and kiss, I wrap myself around you, enjoying your hands caressing my bum, my thighs, sliding your hands up my skirt to reveal my stocking tops and suspender belt.

"You terrible girl," you say as you give my bottom a gentle slap.

You lead me to your bedroom and after showing me your leather kilt, your shoulder guards, your flogger, you bring me to your bed, where you slept with your friend the night before. I am curious -- I want to know what you did, describe her reactions to your ministrations, but instead I fall on my back and wrap my legs around your waist, kissing your lips, stroking your arms, gasping as you kiss and nip at my sensitive neck...

As we return to the kitchen, you ask me if I want you to tie me up later and shyly, I answer, "Yes."

After lunch we return again to the living room, siting in front of the fire and slowly you have me remove my skirt, my top, my bra. Finally I must remove my stockings and suspenders and I pause. I'm nervous as this will reveal my scar. You know this, you know it makes me tremble, but quietly, firmly, tell me to take them off.

Slowly I stand, and bending over to show you my bottom I begin to unclip the stockings. My nerves make me cheeky, attempting a little striptease and I switch briefly -- telling you to peel the stockings from my legs. You know what I am doing but you indulge me. Slowly I repeat the process and then I must remove the belt.

As it drops to the ground, leaving me utterly exposed you command me to stand before you. I clasp my hands behind my back and stand with my head lowered.

"Spread your legs," you say and I do. "Let me see" and you lean forward to inspect my body.

It takes all I have to stand there; terrified you will find my soft, plump body, unacceptable. Dreading that you will see my scar and find me ugly.

You pull me to you and tell me I am beautiful. Kissing my lips, my neck, my breasts and I am so very happy. You stand and pick up the bag of rope and position me by the fire to keep our naked bodies warm as you slowly begin to tie the knots, to thread the loops of rope around my body. As the rope is pulled tighter between my legs I feel it vibrating along my pussy lips, between my full breasts, around my body. It sends shivers through my core and sets me alight.

You explain that as I am being bound we must have a safe word.

"As this is our first time together, the word will begin with A. Next time it will be B, then C and so on."

I fill with joy at the idea that you anticipate more play.

"What is a word that begins with A that you wouldn't normally say?"

My mind goes blank, then suddenly, absurdly I say, "Albatross?"

"You wouldn't say Albatross then?

"I suppose there is the connotation of the Ancient Mariner, with the rope around my neck..." Why did I say that? I blush, but you do not tease me for my geekery and instead suggest Avocado.

"OK."

My now you are fixing the ends of the rope and I am secured. You survey your handiwork and I present myself, holding my wrists behind my back. You circle me and ask me if my nipples are sensitive.

"A little," I correct myself, "but not very I think."

We have established that I do not know my limits and I am burning, not just with curiosity to see how you will test me.

You leave, and return with a packet of clothes pegs. I expect you to clip them to my erect nipples, but instead the first is attached to one side. You pause, assessing my reaction and proceed to clip 3 more so my nubs are pinched between pairs of pegs, slightly stinging and increasing in sensitivity.

Brushing your hands up and down, flicking and moving them I gasp, and my body surges with pleasurable pain.

You walk behind me and pick up a candle.

"Have you ever played with wax before?"

"No, sir."

You light it, and I tense with anticipation as you tilt it to pour melted paraffin wax down my back. I am amazed; it doesn't hurt and instead stokes my excitement further still. Moving in front of me you pour more down my chest, but this time the flesh is more sensitive. As it reaches my nipples the sensitive skin flares and you see my reaction. Putting down the candle you flick the pegs and I am struggling to keep my legs apart as the moisture grows and slickens my soft folds.

You take my hand and lead me to the bedroom and I lie on my front on the bed, presenting my arse for you to toy with. On the way you explain your interest in two types of pain. The twacky, thuddy kind, and the stinging, sharp kind...

I am nervous. I think I have a high pain threshold but I just don't know. This is only our second date - can I trust you to stop if I can't take it? Will I disappoint you?

You begin by spanking me, getting harder, and harder. The heat in my cheeks builds and I am raising my bottom to meet your hand. You pause and I feel the bed shift as you get up to pick something up.

WHACK!!

My body flinches and I wonder what you have used.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

At first it is just a dull, thuddy ache but as the blood rushes to the surface it begins to burn and throb. I begin squirming a little and you pause, gently rubbing my flesh and I mew with pleasure.

You call me bitch, you tell me I am sensitive, but your voice is soft and warm and I thank you.

"Are you enjoying this Bitch?"

"Y-yes Sir."

I hear the cupboard door open and close and then you begin again. This time the pain is stronger. You are using some kind of switch and the thin, sharp strands feel as though they are cutting through the hot, tender flesh of my bum. This is, I suppose, the stingy, sharp pain and it feels agonising yet wonderful.

As I move and react, the ropes between my legs pinch and rub against my clit and become slick with my juices. Each time feel I am about to orgasm or cry out for you to stop you change the pace and the feeling recedes.

Just as I begin to wonder if I can take much more you stop, and I feel your tongue gently working across my warm cheeks. I am in heaven....

You return to the flogging, alternating between your hand and other instruments of pain and pleasure and I become so worked up between the intense sensations and the rubbing of the ropes I have a little orgasm. I'm beginning to wonder how much more I can take; yet I don't want you to stop. I begin to make little mewing noises and it becomes harder not to squirm. Perhaps my Kitten alias was not so far off after all...

I want you to be proud of me. I want you to push me and you do.

Eventually you stop, and you cradle me in your arms.

You tell me I am good. That I am so sensitive, yet able to take so much and I practically purr with pleasure. We kiss. Deeply.

I wonder what I can do for you, but you are not done pleasuring me yet.

You pull out a magic wand and ask me if I have used one before and I must confess I have not.

You adjust the ropes between my legs and with the wand on a low setting, you touch it to them and I gasp. The ropes vibrate across the whole of my body and it feels so stimulating. You continue to move the wand around, gradually increasing the power until I loose all control. I am thrashing and crying out in ecstasy and yet you continue to grind the vibrator against me. One of the knots in the rope is right over my clit and you manipulate it skilfully with the wand. I am biting the pillows and pinching my nipples hard as I cum, the vibrations are humming through to my very core and I buck and cry with pleasure. Eventually I begin to tip from pleasure towards pain, and once you decide I have had enough you start to slow the pace and I can breath again.

As the room gradually comes back into focus you hold me and the conversation turns to our situation. We agree our terms and you try to set my hard limits but it is difficult as I am so curious and don't yet know what they might be. You talk to me about the cane you bought to try with another friend.

Not knowing much about canes, you had bought a thin and flexible one, rather than a wider cane that might absorb some of the impact. I tremble as you tell me in detail what it is capable of.

"I think we'll have to save that one as a punishment for when you are bad."

I relax at this, grateful I will not be pushed so far yet as my arse still burns red from our play so far. In the back of my mind though I am nervous, wondering if I will be able to make it through that test when it arrives.

I want to thank you for all you have done and you let me suck on your cock, I am keen to please you and rub my hands up and down your shaft. My tongue flicks at your tip before my lips slowly engulf your hard cock. As I move my head up and down, licking the underside of your shaft you grab my hair. At times you let me control the pace, but as your pleasure mounts you begin pulling me on and off your hard cock by my hair...

As I dress, we arrange a day for our third date and I cannot wait to feel you inside me. Five whole days I will have to wait, and I smile.

It's all I will be able to think about for the rest of the week...

KMcT
KMcT
25 Followers