A Jar of Snakes

Story Info
Benji is rejected by the Snakes.
5.8k words
4.28
25.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: I had a different title for this when I first submitted this to an Editor here at Literotica for a better perspective on it. JadeQ was kind enough to agree to do it and her first touch was to suggest a new Title. I loved it. So Jade, my many thanks for a much better title and the many great suggestions you gave me.

I also have to say one other thing. I do now most respectfully dedicate this story to the special breed of men and women out there known as 1%ers. That group of people who we see on the street and often cringe from as they ride their machines past our dull daily lives. Ride To Live, and Live to Ride)

*

Scar sat back in the recliner that served as the guard chair for the trials and looked over at the girl laying on the bed. It had been a long eighteen hours, and he took a deep drag off his cigarette as he let his mind drift over it.

From the moment she had arrived on the back of his ride, there had been an feeling in the air around the clubhouse. The men were filled with anticipation of the long hours of pleasure they could expect, and some of the women were almost drooling as well. A trial night was something they all looked forward to. Even Scar felt a tension in his body, even though he knew that as guard, it wouldn't fall to him to be a part of them. He would be there strictly to make sure the rules were followed.

Train, the Snake's founder and president' met them on the steps. He was a huge man, towering over Scar's six feet tall, lean but muscular frame by more then a foot in height and twice his width. Where Scar had long, greasy black hair, Train was bald. Train also spent as much time working out in the gym in the basement as he did getting drunk, riding his hog, and fucking his slave Chandra. Chandra was there as well, her neck collar attached to a long golden leash that Train held gripped tightly. All those present couldn't miss the resemblance between both Chandra and the girl that Scar brought forward. More facial then physical, but still there.

Scar had watched as Train looked her up and down and shrug. "Bring her in, I don't expect her to make it, but we can give her a chance." When Chandra seemed to hesitate, he tugged roughly on the leash. "Come on bitch, get in there. The rest of you move too, we ain't got all fucking night for this."

Taking her into the main room, Scar put her where she had to stand, then moved behind her, keeping his hand on her arm. He could feel the soft flesh and experienced a jump in his pants, she would be off limits to him as the guard, but he was still human and male. She wasn't like a lot of the women who came wanting to live the dream of being a biker's woman. Only eighteen, and still a virgin. That was the draw tonight, she was a real virgin. They had already held the lottery for who would be the first to take care of that little detail. The winner, Blackjack Hastings was standing in the front row, his drool as he looked at her obvious to all.

"Okay now," Train walked up. "You know the rules, no more then two in the room at anyone time. Any part of her is fair game to all, you got complaints about sloppy seconds, that's your problem. Men, you damn well better be covered, and I don't want to hear no damn gripes. The last fucking thing we need around here is all of us getting some fucking disease because you're so worried about sensations. She's a fucking virgin so you know she is going to be tight. Though by the end of the trials, that may be a thing of the past..." There was laughter from most of the members.

Scar felt her shiver but tried to ignore it. Instead he concentrated on what Train was saying now.

"...Now, Hannah, you and Big Momma come and get her stripped. Show the boys what they got to look forward to."

Hannah, an older woman with long brown hair and a long, lean body came up and so did Big Momma, the head of the club mommas who took care of those without a full or semi full time woman. She was short and round but had mammoth tits and an ass that just begged a man to shove his cock up it. Scar liked the older woman Hannah, but like the others she took him on only when she had no choice.

They stripped the girl slowly. It was clear that Hannah especially appreciated her large breasts and plump nipples as they came into view. Only the knowledge that Train was watching kept her from pinching and twisting them or bending her head to kiss and suck them. Big Momma had no such preference. She simply unfastened the front of the cut off shorts, and pushed them down along with her panties.

Momma handed them to Scar, and gave him a sneer as she did. "Get a good sniff freak, about as close as you'll get to her pussy." She said it in a hoarse whisper. Once done, she ignored the girl and moved off to stand with her small group of women who she ruled with an iron hand.

Hannah was more friendly. She folded up the tee shirt and bra and smiled at Scar as she passed them over. Then she bent down and helped the girl out of her knee high boots, and added them to the pile beside Scar. Before moving off, her eyes met the girl's and she licked her lips. "Good luck honey, you're going to need it. I'll see you later."

Train chuckled and slapped Hannah on the ass as she walked by. "Hell Hannah, I figure you'll be standing right by while Blackjack pops her just so you can lick up the juice. So watch out guys, she'll be running you over to get there." Looking at the girl, he sighed. "Okay, the people here know the rules. Now, as for you. For the next eighteen hours, you will at the service of anyone, and I do mean anyone, who want a taste of you. Man or woman, don't matter. Every three hours you'll be allowed to get up, use the john, and clean up. If you can move. Scar will be on guard. He'll be the one who makes sure you don't decide to rabbit and run if it's more then you can handle. I will tell you bitch, any breaking of the rules, and you'll never step foot around here again. If you can't handle what we give you, you're not fit to wear the patch. And just remember, your own sister gave you to us, so if you fuck up, it's gonna go hard on her too. Of course, since she's mine to punish, I hope to hell you get your fill the first hour." More laughter. "Not that it will matter, you'll still get the full eighteen hours before you go. Wanna play, you gotta pay. Scar, take her and get her set up."

Scar nodded. He gathered up her clothes, and took her to the big bedroom at the back of the house upstairs. The room was almost bare except for the huge bed, an old recliner, and a table with a cooler, lamp and ash tray on it. Four long chains with two inch wide manacles had been attached to the floor and were lying on the bed, open and waiting. The girl looked at it and hesitated, but then took a deep breath and nodded.

"I can do this...I can do this." Her voice sounded determined, but then in a soft whispered tone, she spoke to him. "Scar, I'm scared."

He kept his voice soft as well. At least as soft as he could with his damaged vocal cords. "I know Benji, but you can do this. I told you what it would be like, you know it's the only way..."

"I know but still, I didn't think..."

"Get on the bed, so I can adjust the chains, the longer you hesitate, the more angry you'll make Train, you don't want that."

She crawled up on the bed and he watched as her plump, but well shaped ass was in his face. God, he wanted a taste of that, and of the flash of pussy she gave him as he put the first manacle around her wrist. He did the wrists first, then one ankle and lastly the other. He swallowed hard as he looked down into her smooth ample thighs and saw the pink lips wink at him. Shit, the word ran through Scar's head. Chandra had been told to shave her, she hadn't, Train would be punishing his slave for a while tonight.

The chains were adjusted and he went to the door. "Train, she's ready." His voice carried down the staircase, and over the sounds of voices.

Train came upstairs soon after. He looked at the girl and then Scar saw his hand move across his slave's face as he saw the unshaved pussy. "I told you to shave her bitch. That's it, you been pissing me off all fucking day. Blackjack, you get your damn ass in here so we can get this started. Scar, you know your job, do it right." His eyes burned with fire as he started toward the door, dragging Chandra by the leash after him.

Scar took his place in the recliner and pulled a beer from the cooler before lighting a cigarette. He had been right, Hannah came in with the lucky winner, and he wondered what she had offered Blackjack for a chance for first lick. Whatever it was must have been good, because the man went straight for the girl's mouth with his cock and her tits with his hands as Hannah went between her legs, and opened the lower lips.

"Oh my god, so nice. Been a long time since I have a taste of virgin pussy, I can't hold back." She bent her head and soon all they heard was her slurping up the girl's juice and Blackjack's grunts and groans as he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. Scar saw that Hannah was working at her own pussy as well, and it wasn't long before she was panting and moaning as she sucked at the girl's clit. "Oh god, Blackjack, you gotta get a taste of this pussy, is her mouth good?"

The winner smiled. "She knows how to use a tongue, I'll give her that. I think we should trade places though, if not, you'll be sucking me off to get me hard again."

They quickly switched and Scar heard Hannah tell the girl something as she put her pussy on face. "When he busts you, bite my clit, that will get me over and someone else can have a turn. I love to have my clit bit. Just ask Scar, he's a master at it."

Scar grinned at the praise. With a pussy like the one Hannah had, it didn't take much to get her off. Still, she tasted good and was one of the cleaner women around. So she often found her way to his bed. With her man's permission of course, not that he cared much, he was too busy with his nose candy and that sweet looking ride he was building for an future summer.

Blackjack took his taste of her pussy, then worked to pull on the rubber. "Damn, I just had a fucking check up, don't know why Train is so damn particular."

"You know the rules Blackjack, no raincoat, no pussy. Now get that damn thing on, I need to cum and the longer you take the worse I get." Hannah was breathing heavily now. "That's it honey, stick your tongue in my pussy, now up and down, just like a little cock. Now move it up to my clit, damn it Blackjackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" The older woman screamed as Blackjack plunged into the virgin pussy and the girl bit her clit as her pain radiated through her. "Oh my fucking god, yes. Yes, that's it, damn girl, I hope you make it, now lick up my cum."

Blackjack was pumping back and forth and he groaned as he gripped the girl's ass. "Fucking tight bitch, feel like I'm in a goddamn glove. Damn, I am going to blow, too fucking fast bitch, too fucking fastttttttttttttt." He was cumming as well and Scar felt his cock go to full throbbing hardness as the smell of semen and pussy juice filled the room. He watched as Blackjack withdrew slowly, took off the used condom and threw it in an empty corner. "Scar, give me a beer will ya? I swear she took it all out of me."

When he had one, he shook his head. "Man, I don't envy you tonight. That is one sweet bitch, and you gotta sit here and not get any. Well better then you then me." He staggered off and Hannah followed close behind.

So it went for the next two hours. Some were fast, some were slow. He heard grunts and groans and the sound of slapping balls and slurping tongues. When it came time to take her to the bathroom, she moved like a zombie almost. Her urine stung her and she cried out a little. Scar got her a warm rag, and she used it to wipe her face, breasts and other places that cum had landed on her.

Between her legs she wiped up blood and her own juices. It was clear she felt better when put back in the chains, and Scar gave Hannah a grateful smile when she came in with a plate of food. His stomach was growling as much as his cock was begging for relief.

The girl broke at the twelfth hour. In the bathroom, they went through the same routine. This time though, she looked at him.

"Scar, please, don't let them do this to me anymore. I can't stand anymore. I thought I could, that I was strong like Chandra, but I'm not. Please, I'll do anything for you. Anything you want. You can have my pussy, my ass, my mouth." As if to prove her point she dropped to her knees and fought his hands as he pushed hers away from his crotch. "Scar, please..."

He looked at her as she sank into a pile of flesh and tears. "Crow, you out there?"

A voice came from the other side of the door. "Yeah, I heard. I'll go get Train. Well, no surprise I guess. Shame really, she does have a nice pussy."

Train came in and he looked at her being held by both Scar and Crow. They were both strong and yet she was fighting them. He shook his head. "Crazy ass bitch, get her back in bed, and no more beaks, six hours of the Snakes should be enough to calm her down. Calm you down or kill you."

Fire burned in her eyes. "Fuck you bastard, just let me the hell out of here." She spit at Train and he swung on her, knocking her almost into Crow.

"Chain her back up. And be glad I don't use you instead of some of these pussy's. I'd show you how to respect your betters. Chandra learned her lessons early." He pulled on the leash so the two sisters faced each others. Chandra was a mass of bruises and she had a split lip. "Looks pretty doesn't she. Well, thanks to you she's got some more punishment coming, and I intend to make it good."

It took Crow, Scar and two others to get her back on the bed and chained back up. Scar didn't know what Train told those still waiting but he knew that the ones who came afterwards were the worse of the bunch. Some he had to kick out because they refused to use the condoms or brought out knives or such.

Even Big Momma took her turn, and it was clear she enjoyed using the huge strap on cock on the girl's pussy with extra vigor. It was some time with her that the girl passed out. Scar felt relief that Big Momma was also the last of the bunch.

Checking his watch, he saw that there was still a couple hours left now, and the sun was beginning to come up. He sat back to wait.

Scar rubbed his eyes and looked over at the girl. She had slept for the time remaining. Her bruised and bloody body free to move except her left ankle that was still shackled to the bed where she had been put earlier in the night. Each wrist and ankle shackled and her body left spread eagle and open to anyone who came in. Doing guard duty, Scar knew that most of the members had done just that, male and female alike. It was too bad that it had all been for nothing. She would be rejected and sent out of the clubhouse.

No one worried that she might tell, she had been sponsored by her sister and Chandra knew the rules too well to let Benji say a word to anyone. Scar sighed and took a drink of his beer as he lit a cigarette. He felt the chain rattle and glanced over at her. She was sitting up, licking her lips. They were dry and cracked.

"Can I have one Scar? Or is that off limits too?" Her voice was bitter and broken.

"You can have a cigarette or a beer. Its over Benji..." He gave her a bottle of cold beer from the cooler and his pack of cigarettes. "Sorry hon, you knew the chance you were taking."

She nodded, but he saw the tears in her pale green colored eyes. "I knew I was a loser, I just didn't realize how much of one until now." She took a drink of the beer then shivered as she puffed on the cigarette to calm her shaking hand. "It was bad enough back home, the boys ignoring me and the girls treating me like I was some freak because of my body and how mom and dad lived. Hell, even when they died in that fire, no one was sorry for me. If it wasn't for Chandra taking me in, I don't know where I'd be." She took another drink and chased it down with a deeper drag off the cigarette. "I mean if a group like the Snakes don't want me, then that don't say a lot for my chances with anyone else does it? And after this, no guy is gonna want me for more then a few hours worth of fucking." She sighed and looked at her ankle. "When can I leave?"

"As soon as Train comes to. He's got the key."

Hopefully soon, it had been a long night.

Scar felt sorry for the kid, he liked Benji. She was one of the few women who didn't run off screaming when she saw his face. The bar fight when he was younger had left the scars. Two long lines making a perfect X on his face and the two long parallel lines on his throat. He had damn near bled to death before he had gotten to the hospital. Some Mexican kid had done it with his switchblade after he and a group his buddies had jumped him as he stood drinking a beer and flirting with a dark eyed girl down in Tijuana. After getting out of the hospital, Scar had tracked him down and left him dying in the dirt with his own knife. He wasn't sorry for killing the little bastard, what he was sorry for was letting the little ass get the jump on him in the first place.

Raising her face to his, Benji Tate licked her lips again. "How many?" She had to go on punishing herself.

He sighed. "Why make it worse for yourself Benji, just know you failed and let it go."

"I need to know. I don't know why, I just do." She shivered with the cold in the room. "How many Scar?"

"Twenty, twenty-five, most of the guys and some of the gals all got a taste."

"Did you?" When he didn't answer, she sighed deeply. "I see..." She sounded strangely disappointed. "Not even good enough for you."

That made him angry "No, you don't see. I was the guard, I wasn't allowed. I'm never fucking allowed." He felt his own bitterness. The Snakes were all he had in his life, had been for a long time. Maybe he was getting too damn old for this shit, maybe it was time for him to just hang up the vest and go off in the sunset. He was thirty fucking three years old, and he was as much a loser as Benji considered that she was.

The bedroom door opened and both Train and Chandra came in. The rest were downstairs, doing what they did most of the time. Chandra was as bruised as her sister and Train had her by the lead to the collar around her neck. "Unlock her bitch. Scar, get her cleaned up and get her the hell out of here." His mean black eyes met Benji's. "You know the rules, you tell anyone and not only you but your sister will pay the price. Fucking fat whore. I knew it would be a waste of time. You don't come back, you hear me. You don't come near here ever again."

Benji nodded. "I won't, I swear. I just want to leave now and go away from here." She looked at her sister. "Do I still have a place to live?"

Chandra nodded, but didn't speak. More of the rules , as Train's slave, she spoke only when he allowed her to. She looked as if she wanted to say more, but Train yanked on her leash and almost dragged her out of the room.

Scar saw Benji was rubbing her ankle and he went to get her clothes.

She pulled them on and he caught her wrist as she started to walk toward the door. Letting go quickly as he saw how red and chafed they were, and seeing her wince of pain. "I'll take you home, it's over, they can't say a thing to me about what I do now."

She nodded. "Thank you Scar."

The house was as run down as any in the neighborhood but had a small and cozy feeling. Chandra had lived here since she first came to the area, and Scar had always liked the place. Not that he had come here very much before Benji had come. Some how, both Train and Chandra had found it amusing to have the club's lowest member baby-sit her underage sister while they fucked and sucked all over the place making the two watch. He had lost track of how many times he had been forced to jack his own cock to keep from going insane. More Snake humor.

12