A Jedi's Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

As she asked him that question, Star leaned back in the shallow water and let it wash across her back. She looked at him through spread legs, her hands slowly running down her body to caress her panty-clad pussy.

"No," Jacen replied, almost without thinking.

"How do you feel?" Star asked, her voice airy as she traced the outline of her sex with one finger.

"Like I haven't gotten off at all," Jacen said. "I'm still hard and I want it as badly as ever."

"Well there's your answer."

"I don't understand – I came in your mouth not five minutes ago. I felt it, clear as day."

"What did you feel, Jacen?" Star asked, continuing to play with herself in the shallows. The water had soaked entirely through her panties, and Jacen was getting a clear view of her nether regions. "Was what you felt real?"

Jacen was silent, not comprehending the situation.

"Or, did you feel something like this?"

Star waved her hand briefly, and immediately Jacen's body tensed up. His hips jerked back and forth involuntarily, and he moaned loudly, as if he were having an orgasm. Yet nothing emanated from the tip of his still-erect penis.

"What... what WAS THAT?" Jacen stammered as he recovered from what felt like another reeling orgasm.

"That, my young student, was the power of the Force. Used properly, it can impart the sensation of the most amazing sexual pleasure upon a person without actually triggering the release."

When she said the word "triggering," she reached out with the Force and gave Jacen's erection another quick stroke.

"Now, if you'll excuse me," Star said, getting up, "I have a rather large orgasm waiting for me in my shelter."

Jacen watched the sensual roll of Star's buttocks as she walked away from the river. His hand wandered down and gripped his still-erect cock, when Star stopped and turned back to him.

"And don't even think about taking matters into your own hands," she said, teasingly yet authoritatively.

"But I..."

"No buts! Patience, Jacen, is a powerful asset to a Jedi. Knowing when to press onward and when to... withdraw can sometimes mean the difference between life and death. Think about that tonight. And I'd best not sense you pleasuring yourself in your shelter this evening."

Turning away again, Star nonchalantly whipped off her dripping panties and tossed them over her shoulder in Jacen's direction before she entered her shelter.

------------------------

In the next chapter: Jacen reaps the reward for his patience, and learns a few new lessons from his sexy instructor.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers
12