A Jedi's Training Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

Star was beyond gone now, with her head thrown back and jaw hanging slack. Unintelligible groans and moans of base lust emanated from her lips as Jacen fucked her hard and fast. Any semblance of control between the two had completely evaporated. Star dug her feet into Jacen's ass while clawing frantically at his back, her fingernails leaving light scratches as she tried desperately to cling to him. She felt the Force spiraling around them in a fierce storm, feeding off their lust. As the buttons and tabs of the control panel dug into the soft skin of her back, Star felt her composure slip away from her entirely. Something about being there, pinned against the controls of the shuttlecraft, fucking like wild beasts, was enough to completely break the Jedi discipline that had been instilled in her over the years. And Jacen, being the younger and less experienced of the two, was all too eager to follow her lead. Without even trying, or knowing, Star was touching his mind with the Force, tearing down the barriers that normally kept him contained. His cock swelled inside of her as she continued to break through the shields in his mind, until finally she reached that most basic instinct of living beings – to mate, procreate, spread their seed. She tapped into his very core even as she gave herself over to her own lust, and immediately felt him respond in like.

Jacen growled deeply as he slammed into her even harder, his hands making their way to her breasts and squeezing them – hard. She cried out, and her pussy clamped down around his intruding member as waves of pleasure began to wrack her body. She screamed over and over again, and amidst the torrents of unintelligible sounds emanating from her lips she managed one coherent phrase.

"Jacen! Keep... fucking me!!"

Then he burst inside of her. She felt it, the explosion and the hot flood that followed it. Jacen cried out and collapsed on her, trapping her between his body and the control panel. Star whimpered softly as she pressed his body against hers, feeling his tense muscles slowly relaxing after his tremendous release. They stayed that way for some time, oblivious to the movement of the shuttles outside. Finally, just as Jacen had regained some strength and began kissing Star's neck, the communications console came to life loudly.

"Theta three, this is air control – you are clear to make your final approach."

Reluctantly, Star pushed Jacen up and out of her so she could reach for the microphone.

"Acknowledged control, will begin approach shortly."

Star stood up and ran her hands through her hair.

"I'm a mess," she sighed, standing spread-legged and looking at the shiny, sticky mess of come that was dripping down her skin. "I'm all messy with come, my hair is disheveled..."

"And you've got the imprint of shuttle controls on your back," Jacen added, slumping down naked into the co-pilot's seat. "Plus you still have to fly us back in."

"Yeah, with your sperm all over my legs," Star said, taking her seat.

"I might have a solution to that."

Jacen got out of his seat.

"What?" Star asked. "What are you..."

Jacen dropped to his knees and spread Star's legs wide, seating himself between them.

"Just fly the ship," he whispered.

"Ooohh," Star moaned, taking one hand off the control yoke and placing it on the back of Jacen's head, pulling him in. "I definitely like you."

As she proceeded to pilot the shuttle in for a landing, Star discovered something she had not quite experienced on Yavin IV – Jacen was extremely good at controlling his tongue. Unlike many of the men she had been with, he seemed to possess the ability to give good oral sex without getting her worked up to the point of maximal pre-orgasmic frustration. Instead of lashing out at her clitoris and other sensitive places, Jacen used long, slow strokes of his tongue. The result was a very relaxing effect, and though it did raise her level of excitement somewhat, it didn't cause her to become desperate for orgasm. This was a good thing, as the remaining flight time to the Academy was rather short.

When they were landed and secure in the hangar bay, Star stood up and pulled Jacen to his feet in front of her. The two kissed, tasting themselves on each others' lips, naked bodies pressing together.

"You were a very good student this week," Star said when they pulled apart. "If you ever need anything... come to my suite. Number 53, on the fifth level."

The two started to dress quickly, gathering their scattered articles of clothing.

"I mean it Jacen," Star said as they dressed, giving his cock one last stroke with her soft palm. "Anything."

Jacen smiled at Star and they finished dressing. After unloading all their supplies from the cargo hold, Jacen slung his bag over his shoulder and said one more goodbye to Star, a much more formal goodbye as they were now visible to others. It was only after Jacen left the docking bay and got away from Star's extremely seductive and sexual influence that he realized how exhausted he was. The week had really taken it out of him, and his mind was almost immediately set on one thing at home – the shower. He picked up his pace slightly, hurrying toward the student housing area. When Jacen reached the apartment and opened the door, he saw some of Eryn's clothes scattered on the couch, as if she had stripped and tossed them there as she walked in the apartment. He inspected the items quickly – a pair of tight, soft pants, panties, and a tank top. He was about to move on when his fingers brushed the crotch of the panties. They were damp and slightly warm – recently worn by a recently aroused woman, he reasoned. He looked up at the door to Eryn's room, which was closed. Would he be so lucky?

Jacen walked to the closed door and gently opened it. It appeared he would not be so lucky.

"Eryn?" he called out.

The empty apartment gave him no response.

"Oh well," he said to himself. "I guess that at least means I get the shower to myself."

Jacen tossed his bag into his room and quickly walked into the bathroom, absently pushing the door behind him. At that particular moment he did not truly care if it shut all the way or not. He pulled off his shirt, briefly examining himself in the mirror. It looked to him as if his week on Yavin had an effect on some of his muscle groups, making them appear a little larger, but he wasn't sure if his eyes were deceiving him. He removed the rest of his clothing and turned on the shower, making sure that the water pressure was as high as possible. He stepped under the spray, immediately relaxing as the hot water hosed down his body. Jacen leaned his head back and let the water flow through his hair and over his face. When he reached over to the built-in shelf to grab his shampoo, his hand stopped over the two bottles of shampoo and body wash that belonged to Eryn. He stood there for a moment as an idea formed in his head. Quickly pushing aside the translucent shower curtain, Jacen grabbed his belt and pulled two food capsules off. He opened one of the capsules. The sweet aroma of the Flower of Paradise immediately made itself known to his nostrils. Just the smell was enough to make his skin tingle and his tired cock twitch. Working quickly, Jacen unscrewed the top of Eryn's shampoo bottle. He hesitated for a moment, contemplating the proper amount to use.

"It's a large bottle," he thought to himself finally. "Better safe than sorry."

He proceeded to empty the entire food capsule into the bottle of shampoo. He did the same with the body wash, quickly inverting both bottles a few times to mix up the contents. He then set them back on the shelf and continued with his shower. He was already aroused again by the time he had finished with Eryn's shower products – the smell of the Flower of Paradise, along with the small amount of nectar that had gotten on his hands, was already gone to work on his system. After shampooing his own hair, Jacen absently slid one lathered hand down and grasped his hard penis.

When Eryn walked into the apartment, she was slightly surprised to hear the shower running. The bustle of the day, coupled with the strange urge to have sex, had completely pushed the thought of Jacen's arrival home out of her mind. She looked to the bathroom and saw the door open a sliver, and knew it had to be him. She pushed the door open a little more and stepped into the room, which was filling with steam from the shower.

"Jacen?" she called over the sound of the water. "That you?"

Jacen's eyes snapped open and he quickly dropped his hand from his cock to his side.

"Eryn?"

He stuck his head out from behind the shower curtain. He smiled broadly when he saw his gorgeous roommate standing there, a few feet from him.

"Welcome home!" Eryn squealed, clearly happy that he was back. "I'll let you finish up your shower now – I just had to welcome you back."

"Thanks Eryn," Jacen said, ducking back into the shower. "We'll catch up when I'm done in here."

Instead of leaving right away, Eryn stood in the bathroom for a moment and watched Jacen shower. Even though the curtain was translucent, she could clearly see the outline of his body – including his penis, which was apparently erect. She stared at Jacen through the curtain for several moments, licking her lips without thinking. She felt a sudden flush of heat race through her body, and her vagina began to tingle again.

Inside the shower, Jacen closed his eyes and reached into the Force. As he looked through the curtain using the Force, he could see Eryn – she was surrounded with the glowing bluish-white aura of tranquility, but just beneath the surface, something was stirring. A slow, tempestuous storm was brewing in her core, gradually threatening to impinge on her calm exterior. As he watched, she turned and exited the room.

After he finished his shower, Jacen called to Eryn that he was finished.

"Okay, I'm going to take your place!" she called back.

Jacen opened the door to the bathroom and Eryn walked up, her body wrapped in a towel. Her jaw dropped a little when she saw that he was completely naked – and unabashedly hard.

"Sorry," Jacen said, smiling. "I left all my stuff in my room."

He walked past a dazed Eryn into his room. Eryn looked after him, her eyes pausing for a moment on his muscular buttocks, before snapping out of her trance.

"Calm down, Eryn," she ordered herself. "He's your roommate! And you're Asirian. You can't be thinking thoughts like this."

She sighed and walked into the bathroom. From inside his room, Jacen heard the water start up. Instead of getting dressed, he walked out to the living room and kitchen, waiting. It was only a matter of time now. Sure enough, after ten minutes, he heard the water stop again.

Eryn wasn't sure what had come over her. There she was, after her shower, standing outside of the bathtub, bent over at the waist. One hand was supporting herself on the edge of the tub and the other one was behind her legs, rubbing and fingering herself furiously. Her entire body was tingling with lust and desire, and her vagina was screaming out for a hard cock to fill her. Never before in her life had she become so aroused so quickly. As if she hadn't been horny enough earlier in the day, the moment she lathered herself up with her shampoo and body wash her entire body tingled, seemingly on fire with the urge to fuck. Even the pattering of water droplets from the showerhead on her skin sent shockwaves through her body, as if each droplet was directly hitting her most sensitive parts between her legs. She wasn't sure what else to do, so she masturbated. She was so lost in her self-pleasure that she didn't even realize Jacen was in the bathroom with her until she felt his hands wrap around her, grabbing her breasts and pulling her back against his chest. There were no words between them, just Eryn's moans of pleasure as his hands massaged her breasts. Then she felt Jacen's cock between her legs, poking at the entrance of her pussy.

"Jacen...," she whispered, gasping for air. "No... I can't..."

Jacen nudged again, feeling her outer lips part slightly.

"Yes, you can Eryn," he replied. "You're not just an Asirian now. You're a part of this community too. There is no shame in what we do."

"But my family," Eryn protested weakly, feeling the hotness of Jacen's cock draw nearer to her desperate womanhood.

"Your family never needs to know," Jacen assured her. "Nor your friends. This will stay between us."

Jacen pushed forward a little more, the tip of his penis now pushing against the tight entrance to Eryn's core. Save for her labored breathing, Eryn was silent.

"Eryn?"

After a few moments, she spoke.

"I shouldn't, Jacen. I shouldn't. But I want it so bad. I've wanted it all day. I need it. Gods forgive me, I want you to give it to me."

"There's nothing to forgive," Jacen whispered.

"Oh Jacen, this is so wrong," Eryn moaned, even as her hips jerked slightly, pushing her toward Jacen's cock. "It goes against everything I've ever known."

"There's nothing wrong about it if it's what you want."

"Oh it is, I want it so badly," Eryn moaned, pulling free of Jacen's arms and leaning forward again, thrusting her ass back toward Jacen.

She felt the tip of him start to enter her, but then he backed away.

"No Jacen, please, just let me have it!"

"Then take it," Jacen said, bringing his cock back to the opening of Eryn's vagina. "Take it for yourself."

Eryn was so overcome by lust she could hardly think. She was throbbing, dripping wet. She could feel her own wetness slowly trickling down her thighs as she stood there, bent over the bathtub, waiting for Jacen to fill her. Her legs trembled with anticipation. Not since her last partner on Asiris had Eryn felt the fullness of a man inside of her, and Jacen certainly looked to be bigger than any of the men she had known back home. She felt the hot tip of Jacen's cock rubbing against her pussy lips again, and almost in a trance, she arched her back and thrust her hips back, hard.

"Oh, yes!" Eryn cried out, as she stretched around the tip of Jacen's penis. "Yes!"

Now that Jacen was in, Eryn pushed back on him, sliding down the entire length of his cock until her ass pressed against his hips. Her pussy immediately clamped down around the intruding cock, forming a tight wet sheath around it.

"You're so tight," Jacen groaned, sliding his hands down to her hips to guide her movements.

"Mmmm, you're so big!" Eryn responded, panting as her fingers gripped the edge of the tub.

She could feel herself convulsing around him, getting used to his girth. Jacen groaned as Eryn's vagina squeezed him over and over again, desperately holding him inside of her. Jacen slowly pulled out, and Eryn felt an immense feeling of emptiness take his place.

"No," she whimpered, pressing herself back toward him. "Please, no. Stay in me."

"Eryn, don't worry baby," Jacen reassured her. "It gets better."

Jacen drew back again, this time with the palms of his hands spread out on Eryn's firm ass cheeks to prevent her from pursuing him. He pulled out until the swollen tip of his cock cleared the tight grip of Eryn's pussy, paused for a moment, and then plunged back in.

"Aaahh!" Eryn moaned, pushing back to meet Jacen. "Yes!"

Jacen repeated the motion, moving a little bit more quickly each time. Each time, Eryn moaned her approval and pleasure. Jacen began to thrust harder, jolting Eryn's body each time her swollen labia met the base of his cock. As they moved faster and faster, Eryn's ass began to slap against Jacen's hips. She began moaning loudly, almost on the verge of screaming.

"Ja... Jacen...," she moaned, looking over her shoulder at him. "I... Jacen... this feels... so amazing! You make me feel so full..."

Jacen had no verbal response for Eryn; instead, he picked up his pace just a bit more, hammering her with a renewed urgency.

"Oh!" Eryn cried, throwing her head back. "Oh.... Yeah!!!! Agh... Jacen, are you close?"

"Not that close yet," Jacen panted, not ceasing his movements.

"When you are... oh...ooohh ... when you are... tell me."

"You got it. For now..."

Jacen reached forward and wrapped his arms around Eryn's waist, lifting her up to a standing position. She instinctively reached up behind her and wrapped her arms around Jacen's neck, causing her breasts to jut up toward the ceiling. Still buried inside of her, Jacen reached forward and cupped her breasts, feeling her hard nipples graze the palms of his hands. Eryn moaned her approval, writhing against Jacen. The standing position made it a little more difficult for her to keep him inside of her, and she struggled, pressing her entire body back against him, trying desperately to take all of him in. Despite her best efforts, she could feel his cock slowly slipping out of her vagina, bit by bit. She tried to bend forward again, but Jacen's arms held her steady.

"Jacen," she protested, "I can't..."

Before she could finish, Jacen had turned them around so that he was nearer to the edge of the bath. He sat down on the edge, pulling Eryn down onto his lap. She cried out as the entirety of his length suddenly plunged back into her, impaling her onto him.

"Oh my... unh... yes!" she panted, as Jacen's fingers dug into her hips and guided her movements.

Jacen guided Eryn up and down on his penis, her dripping wet vagina sliding along his length almost effortlessly. Soon she settled into a solid rhythm, a bouncing steadily in his lap on her own volition. Jacen shifted his hands to her ass, gently caressing her smooth buttocks as he watched himself vanish into and reappear out of her. Eryn began to bounce harder and moan louder, her head thrashing back and forth, sending her long hair flying to and fro. She spread her legs wider and dropped one hand to her clit, gently massaging the tight bud as she continued to ride Jacen's cock. Their legs slapped together loudly each time she moved. Eryn felt her stomach begin to tighten up, and the feeling spread outward. The familiar tingle was building inside of her. She leaned forward and propped herself on Jacen's knees, which were extending between her outspread legs. She felt herself losing control as she dug into his legs and began jerking her hips up and down as fast as she could. She was on the brink, right on the edge of ecstasy. All she needed was...

And suddenly she felt it. Even though Jacen was behind her, his cock buried inside of her, she felt something. A pair of lips? It was, a pair of lips and a tongue, sucking and licking her clitoris. She didn't understand but in the urgency of the moment, it mattered not. Her body exploded with orgasm, pleasure wracking every nerve from her toes to her fingertips. She threw her head back and screamed, wailed her pleasure, the sounds echoing off the walls of the tiny bathroom. Behind her, Jacen moaned, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tight to him as she began to thrash and writhe almost uncontrollably, her body shaking. She pressed back on him so hard, her ass cheeks digging into his hips. She went on like that for several moments, until finally her head cleared a little and she settled down.

"Oh my," she panted when she finally regained use of her words. "Ohh... so amazing."

It was then that she noticed Jacen inside of her, still rock hard.

"You haven't come yet?" she asked, genuinely surprised.

"Not yet," Jacen admitted somewhat sheepishly. "Sorry for taking so long."

Eryn giggled, turning her body somewhat and reaching one hand up to the back of Jacen's neck. She pulled him forward and turned her head, her lips meeting his over her shoulder. Her lips parted and her tongue urgently pressed its way into his mouth, as she began to slowly gyrate her hips. Jacen moaned, sucking on her tongue as her wet pussy slipped and squeezed around his cock.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers