A Jedi's Training Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
415 Followers

"Don't be silly," Eryn whispered after the kiss broke, still continuing the steady rhythm of her movement. "I've never known a man who could pleasure me, or himself, for this long. It's very erotic."

Eryn pressed herself against Jacen, feeling the length of his penis buried deep inside of her. She pressed one hand against her lower abdomen, as if she could feel him through her abs and skin.

"And I've never been with someone as... well-endowed as you," she said, giving him a firm squeeze with her inner muscles.

In response, Jacen's penis twitched, seeming almost to get just a bit larger. Eryn moaned, a slow, delicate moan.

'Is he actually getting bigger inside of me?' she wondered to herself.

Their once-frantic pace now slowed, Eryn began to move up and down on Jacen very slowly, feeling and experiencing every feature of Jacen's penis. Her sex molded to his, bringing out every ridge, bump, and curve. She was glad he hadn't simply exploded inside of her earlier. The sex-oriented Asirian culture placed great value in learning one's partner, in the physical sense at least, through slow and deliberate sex. In other cultures it might be termed making love, but for Asirians that term was reserved for when one had taken a partner for life, signifying the maturity of an emotional bond that according to Asirians could only develop once one had reached his or her late twenties.

So Eryn found herself there, in her apartment bathroom, slowly riding the hard cock of her roommate of about one month. By all rights it probably should have been a random occurrence, a moment of lust that had unexpected consequences, but it wasn't. She had been craving him – this – all day. All month, in fact, ever since she saw the bulge in his pants that first time he had walked in on her. She had wanted him to pin her down and take her right there, yet even that urge did not amount to what she had felt that day, the fire between her legs she had felt when she awoke from her dream in the middle of class. It had only gotten worse when she saw his silhouette in the shower. It wasn't supposed to be this way. She was Asirian – she should have been able to control herself. But, as she sank to the hilt of Jacen's cock once more, Eryn found that she didn't care. The intensity of the pleasure was too much to deny. She only hoped he felt the same way.

"Eryn," Jaced groaned from behind her, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Yes baby?"

"This feels amazing... but you're driving me crazy. I... I need... want..."

He trailed off, not quite able to put into words what he wanted.

"You want to take me?" Eryn asked seductively. "You want to go faster, harder, make me your woman?"

"Something like that, yes," Jacen answered.

Eryn smiled, lifting herself up off of Jacen's rod and getting down on all fours on the floor rug in front of him. She reached forward and spread her legs, making certain to point her shapely ass into the air.

"Well?" she prompted. "I'm waiting. Come take me."

Jacen needed no further permission than that. He quickly scrambled forward, getting on his knees behind Eryn with his erection probing the entrance of her pussy. She was still spread open from their previous coupling, so Jacen began to tease the overly sensitive flesh of her opening with the tip of his cock.

"Aaahhh," Eryn moaned, her body trembling at Jacen's touch. "That feels so amazing."

"You don't know the half of it," Jacen told her.

He began to slide his hardness inside of her, feeling her again molding around her. He closed his eyes, reaching into the Force. Eryn, too, had her eyes closed, but out of pleasure. Her back was arched downward, the very tips of her nipples barely rubbing against the fuzzy material of the floor rug. The rubbing sent tingles through her breasts and into her body, fusing with the sensations already pulsing from her vagina. The pleasure built inside of her, like a ball of energy. Her jaw fell open as she began to move her body back and forth, enhancing the rubbing of the rug and the rhythm of her coupling with Jacen. Eryn began to moan, until she felt something hot and fleshy rubbing against her open lips. Her eyes snapped open and she looked up, perplexed at what she saw.

Jacen was kneeling before her, naked, with his erection inches from her face.

"Jacen, what's happening?" she asked, looking over her shoulder.

Jacen still was behind her, his cock buried deep inside her wetness. This she could not deny – she could feel it, real as the room around her.

"Don't be afraid, Eryn," Jacen said, his voice emanating both from in front of and behind her. "Trust me. Trust in the Force."

Normally an assurance like that would not have meant much to Eryn, especially in regards to an act as intimate to an Asirian as sex. This time, however, Eryn could feel a bond slowly forming between her and Jacen, something that transcended the physical joining of the flesh between their legs. His words resonated in her through the Force, and somehow she knew she had nothing to fear. Placated, Eryn turned forward again to face the Jacen standing in front of her. Balancing herself on one arm, she reached her other hand up to grasp his shaft.

"C'mere," she said, leaning forward to kiss the tip of his cock as she simultaneously felt him sliding into her pussy behind her.

Her kiss escalated from a peck to open-mouthed, and from there to licking. Her soft tongue snaked over the tip of his cock and down his shaft, and from there she began sucking him, taking the tip into her mouth and sealing her lips around it. As she did so, the light of the room seemed to fade away, slowly, until it was dim all around them. Unexpectedly, the light reappeared, and Jacen's cock seemed to fade from existence in her mouth.

"Jacen, what's happening?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him.

Jacen seemed worn down, and several beads of sweat had formed on his forehead.

"Tired," he said, resting for a moment with his full length inside of Eryn. "I need your help. Reach out, use the Force."

It was then that Eryn realized that what had been happening was not reality, but something Jacen had manifested through the Force. She again felt the light rippling in the Force as Jacen worked his magic.

"You just focus on being in front of me," Eryn said. "Let me take care of the room."

Jacen turned his entire attention to manifesting himself in front of Eryn, and she immediately felt his hardness reappear between her lips. She moaned as he unexpectedly filled her mouth, and she immediately began caressing him with her fingers and lips. Eryn reached out, screening the lights of the room with her mind until they became a dim, orange glow. The shadows of the two lovers danced on the walls, as Eryn simultaneously enjoyed Jacen's cock in her pussy and in her mouth. Jacen, meanwhile, was enjoying the situation immensely. Even as his cock savored the feeling of her slick vaginal walls, he could also feel her lips smothering his sex in kisses and sucking.

"Eryn, this is so amazing!" Jacen moaned, his voice echoing from both sides of her. "You feel so good."

"Mmmmm, glad I please you," she moaned around his cock. "Maybe we can switch soon?"

"No need," Jacen replied. "You just keep working on the atmosphere."

The Jacen kneeling in front of her again dematerialized. As she continued to manipulate the room around them, Eryn felt a new sensation emanating from her pussy. She could still feel Jacen inside of her, moving at a fast and steady rhythm, but something new was there as well. It was soft, warm, moist... and it was slowly rubbing up and down her spread pussy lips, periodically giving attention to her clitoris as well. At first she couldn't make out what it was, until finally she recognized the general form of it.

"Jacen," she moaned, panting and whimpering. "Are you... are you licking me?"

"Yes," Jacen replied. "Yes I am."

Even as he spoke, she could feel his tongue continuing to assault her.

"But how? It shouldn't be... ooohhh... oh I don't care, just don't stop that!"

"I didn't intend to," Jacen told her.

Jacen continued to lick Eryn's pussy through the Force, but as the sensations mounted around his cock, he knew that both of them would lose their focus soon. Eryn was already writhing under his attentions, and as she did the lights of the apartment began to break through the shield she had erected through the Force. Her motions became more and more frantic, frenzied, and unpredictable.

"Jaceeeeenn!" she wailed, "I can't hold it anymore. I can't focus..."

"It's okay, Eryn," Jacen panted as the room snapped back to normal around them. "Just let yourself go."

"Ohhhh, yes! Oh yes... yes! Ooohhh... fuck me! Oh fuck me!"

Jacen let go of his focus on simulating his tongue, and began to slam himself into Eryn, feeling her ass slap against him as he pounded into her. He began to feel the familiar tingle in his testicles, and the swelling of his cock. In front of him, Eryn was already moaning almost unintelligible phrases.

"So big... so hard... oohhh... yes... yes...," she moaned.

"Eryn," Jacen panted, "Eryn, baby, I'm close. I'm going to come..."

"Yes, fill me!" Eryn screeched, slamming her body back against Jacen, driving his cock deep into her. "Give it to me!"

Jacen gave one last groan as he slammed deep into Eryn, feeling his cock erupt inside of her. Eryn responded with a loud, guttural grunt that drew out into a long wail of pleasure as she felt the hot, sticky liquid splash over her pussy walls. She let her hands fall out from under her as she collapsed onto the soft rug beneath her, feeling Jacen's weight settle on top of her. His hot breath was rapid against the back of her neck, and his chest expanded and compressed furiously as he lied on top of her. He could feel her pussy squeezing and grabbing, closing in around his deflating penis. Eryn moaned softly beneath him.

"Oooohhh... I'm so worn out," she mumbled, resting her face on her arms. "I could fall asleep... right... here."

And she did just that, moments later. After his breathing had slowed, Jacen lifted himself up on his arms and gently backed his flaccid member out of Eryn's swollen vagina. He watched her sleeping there on the floor for a moment, and decided that she probably would be rather distraught waking up on the bathroom floor, especially after the Flower of Paradise's effects had worn off. He carefully lifted her up in his arms and carried her to her room, setting her down on her bed and pulling her thin top sheet over her. Himself exhausted, Jacen walked to his own room and let himself fall onto the bed, resolving to deal with the aftermath of what had just happened after getting some rest. Within moments, he too was deep asleep.

---------------

Yet to come: Eryn comes to terms with what happened between her and Jacen, and Jacen's adventures continue on Coruscant.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
415 Followers