A Jedi's Training Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

"That was effective," Jacen groaned, as he looked up from his position on the ground.

As luck would have it, he landed with his head slightly underneath Cora's outspread legs. As he looked up, he found he had a perfect view of her clothed sex and the underside of her breasts. During the course of their training her tight workout pants had molded themselves to the shape of her body, and he could make out the faint outline of her pussy through the fabric.

"Ready to try it?" Cora asked, not noticing Jacen's glance as she pulled him to his feet.

Jacen executed the move without error, and this time it was Cora who found herself lying on her back before her student.

"You picked that one up quickly," she observed, getting back to her feet. "Before we go, I have one more move to show you – but it'll require a mat since you tend to fall somewhat hard."

The two moved over to an open spot on the mat that was laid out on one side of the room. Cora again stood opposite Jacen.

"This time, I want you take a swing at my head – it can be a punch or a lightsaber, your choice."

As Jacen took the shot, Cora ducked beneath his arm and grabbed it with one hand. Her other hand grabbed onto the upper portion of his inner thigh, and as she stood up she tossed him over her head onto the ground behind her.

"I did NOT see that one coming," Jacen said, as he got back up. "You're going to have to walk me through that one slowly."

"No problem," Cora said, turning back to face him. "It's definitely a tough one to learn. I'll demonstrate again on you first, step by step. Swing at me again, slowly."

Jacen swung again in slow motion, and Cora responded in like.

"First, you duck out of the way," she said, crouching down and extending one arm up. "Then you grab the attacking arm in your hand. Now this is the fun part."

She reached forward between Jacen's legs again, but instead of getting his upper thigh as she did before, in slow motion she was able to let her hand fall squarely between his legs.

"You grab your opponent between the legs like this."

Her hand gripped his crotch gently, and she purposefully massaged Jacen's penis with the palm of her hand. Cora fell silent for a few moments, feeling the flesh grow hard beneath her touch. Her hand probed around, following the length of his shaft until she found the head of his cock and groped it gently through his pants. Jacen let out a small sigh as she toyed with him. It had not been his intention to become sexually aroused during combat class, but Cora was undeniably good at eliciting that response from him. Everything about her exuded sex appeal.

"Make sense?" Cora asked, almost seductively as she released his arm and stood up.

Her hand remained between his legs for a moment, fondling his rapidly-stiffening cock.

"Cora...," he moaned softly.

"Why don't you try on me?" she said.

She reluctantly released his penis, trailing her fingers up the outline of the hard member as she walked to stand in front of him. Jacen could see her nipples straining against the thin fabric of her tank top now – he was obviously having an effect on her as well.

"Just walk through the motions like I did with you," Cora said.

She came at him with a slow punch, and as instructed, he ducked it and caught her arm. He reached forward between her legs and placed the palm of his hand right between them.

"Yes, that's it," she moaned, her voice far more sexual than tutorial by now.

Jacen curled his fingers gently, as he would have done if he were planning to lift her up. As his fingers curled, they pressed into her pussy, pushing the fabric of her pants past her outer lips.

"Ooohhhh," she gasped, sucking in air through her teeth. "Yeah, right there Jacen, right there."

Jacen stroked her back and forth with his fingertips, through her pants, which grew damp rather quickly as wetness from within spilled out of her now-spread labia. As inconspicuously as possible, Cora spread her legs a little and bent her knees, pressing herself against his hand.

"Am I getting it right?" he asked suggestively.

"Oh yes, you're getting it quite right," she replied.

"Cora!"

Jacen and Cora both turned to look for the source of the voice. It was one of the other instructors, who was holding a chronometer in his hand. Looking around, Jacen and Cora noticed that many of the students had already departed, and the instructors were beginning to gather in a small group.

"I guess we're done for the day," Cora said, as both she and Jacen got to their feet. "I guess you'll probably want to go hit the showers."

"Yeah, I think I will," Jacen said.

He wasn't sure if he wanted a hot shower with a handful of soap, or a cold shower to cool him down. As he walked into the shower room, most of the other students were already dressed and filing out. He greeted those he knew on their way out before stripping out of his exercise clothes, tossing them onto the bench in a pile and walking into one of the four communal shower areas. He settled for a warm shower, deciding that he would make good on Eryn's promise to continue their earlier antics when he got home. As he was showering, he heard another set of footsteps walking on the wet floor of the shower area he was using. The footsteps walked behind him and the shower head positioned across from his turned on.

"Hey," Jacen called out nonchalantly, not facing away from the wall as he washed off his shoulders.

"Hey yourself," came the reply, in Cora's voice.

Jacen tensed up suddenly and whirled around to find Cora, still dressed, standing beside the running shower with one hand under the spray, testing the temperature. Even though the shower facilities were not separated by sex, there was typically an unspoken rule amongst the students that two of the four shower areas would be reserved for men and two for women, based on the gender of the first person to enter each area. Jacen had expected the newcomer to be a male student or a male instructor.

"Awww, don't look so surprised to see me," Cora said, as Jacen turned away from her to hide his manhood. "We were the last two out on the floor."

"I, yeah, I guess you're right," Jacen stammered. "I uh... I think something's up with my temperature control."

"Suit yourself," Cora said, as Jacen pretended to fiddle with the controls to his shower. "I'll just get undressed and shower and be on my way."

Despite his slight embarrassment at being naked in front of Cora, whom he had only just met, he couldn't help but look over his shoulder at her while she undressed. The first item to go was her tank top. Her breasts, which he guessed were high 2s or low 3s, sprang free. They proved to be extremely pert and perky, requiring little help from clothing to remain in place. Next Cora stripped off her pants, literally peeling them away from her firmed buttocks and toned legs. By now Jacen was facing her, openly staring at her body as she stripped for him. Her legs were shapely and clearly muscular, although the musculature was subdued in a way that caused her legs only to look strong, not bulging. As the tight pants fell away Jacen noticed that Cora was indeed wearing underwear – a thong that was literally three strings of cloth joined at a few functional points. The main thread of cloth was tucked up in the cleft of her ass and within the lips of her vagina.

"So there were panties down there," he said out loud.

Cora laughed as she slid the thong in question down her closed legs, letting them fall to her ankles.

"Yes, I always wear some form of underwear when I'm out. Some of them are more easily hidden than others."

"But why a string?" Jacen asked. "That seems like it'd be... uncomfortable."

"On the contrary, it's quite comfortable," Cora protested. "It rubs my ass, pussy, and clit while I walk. What more could a girl ask for? Wait... don't answer that."

Now naked, Cora stepped back into the spray of the shower and let the water run down her body.

"Mmmmmm, oh that feels good," she moaned as she ran her hands up her body, sliding up her abs to her breasts. "Star was quite right about you, you know."

"What about me?" Jacen said, still watching Cora's body slink in and out of the spray of the shower.

"You are indeed a sexy piece of man," Cora replied, her eyes focusing between Jacen's legs. "You were shy at first... but it was there in you."

"Cora, I..."

"Usually I don't go for Star's students – I like to let her have them to herself... but you... I can't NOT have you. Oh come now, don't pretend the thought hasn't crossed your mind. I can see you looking at me, you know."

"I was expecting to see tan lines," Jacen said, trying to make up an excuse.

Cora laughed, a flirty girlish laugh.

"I used to have some serious lines," she said, her hands still wandering her body. "But then Star and I got an apartment together, top level of its complex. We can tan naked on our balcony anytime we want. Of course, that's not the only thing Star and I do naked on the balcony."

The very thought of Star and Cora together, naked, caused Jacen's cock to twitch.

"So maybe if you'll loosen up a bit more," Cora said, taking a step forward toward him, squeezing her breasts in her hands, "you and I can do something naked too."

"I don't know if this is the best place," he stammered, backing away from her slightly as she approached him, hands roaming over her own curves. "Anyone can just walk in."

"That's part of the fun," she whispered, cornering him between her body and the wall.

She ran her hands up his chest and over his shoulders to his back, eventually looping her arms underneath his to pull herself to him, pressing her body against his. Rivulets of water ran down their skin as their chests rubbed together, her firm breasts smashed up against his pectorals. She pulled his head down and crushed her lips to his, her tongue wriggling its way past lips and teeth into the warmth of his mouth. She parted her legs a bit and slipped them around his left thigh, bearing herself down on his muscular leg until she felt him press it up against her in response. He could feel the wetness of her excited vagina, a slick, hot wetness that stood out from the water dripping off their bodies. She moaned against his lips as her tongue continued its dance inside his mouth. Her nipples stiffened as chills and tingles shot from her pussy up her spine. A searching hand wandered down Jacen's body until it found his cock, gripping the hard shaft tightly. She began to stroke him roughly as she continued to pleasure herself against his leg, her nipples now scraping against the smooth skin of his chest as she rubbed her body up and down on him. Their nostrils flared, both breathing heavily as his reservations broke away and both hands grasped her ass, squeezing one firm cheek in each hand. Finally their lips tore apart and both of them gasped for air, their hands still groping and grabbing each others' bodies.

Cora lifted one leg high and propped her foot against the wall, thrusting her hips outward and tugging on Jacen's cock with her hand, pulling him nearer to her. She brought the engorged tip to her outer labia, rubbing it against her wet slit. Moisture seeped out from within her swollen flower and whetted the mushroom tip of his cock, and the sensation of hotness it created on his sensitive member caused him to moan softly, barely audible over the spattering of water on the floor. She too moaned as she felt his hard cock protruding past her outer lips, grazing her inner lips as it made pass after pass over her waiting, dripping entrance. She bent her uplifted knee and leaned closer to him, feeling his cock press through her inner lips as well. He moaned again, louder this time, as he felt himself gradually being taken in by more and more of her heat and wetness. She looked up at him, her lips slightly parted and chest heaving, as the tip of his cock now came into direct contact with the sensitive rim of her vaginal opening. She gasped and whimpered as she rubbed it around again and again, gliding easily in her pussy juices. The muscles around her entrance contracted once, twice, three times, trying to grasp his hardness and pull it into her. His hands on her ass, squeezing and pulling her toward him, indicated that he wanted the same thing.

"It's been so long," she moaned, pressing the tip of his cock against her entrance and feeling herself slowly giving way, stretching and spreading around it. "I... ooohhhh... I haven't been with anyone but Star for such a very long time. I've missed this."

Then, without warning, she leapt up onto him, legs locking around his waist, driving the head of his cock past the tight opening of her pussy. The sudden stretching sent waves of pleasure radiating through her body and she cried out, even as he stumbled off balance and fell against the wall behind him. His fingers dug hard into her ass cheeks as he struggled to maintain his footing without dropping her, and she held on tightly around his neck, trembling as she slowly sank the rest of the way down onto his rigid shaft.

"That was unexpected," he said over his ragged breathing, panting both from physical exertion and sexual excitation.

"Haven't I... oohhh... haven't I taught you anything today?" she whimpered, her vagina slowly tightening around his intruding penis as she spoke. "You let me gain the upper hand and I took advantage of it."

She pressed her hands onto his shoulders and lifted up, sliding halfway up the length of his cock before dropping back down to the hilt.

"Oh, yes... oh that's so good," she moaned. "And since you gave me the upper hand, now you have to do all the work of supporting me."

She wiggled her ass against his straining hands as she spoke, just to emphasize the point.

"The upper hand, huh?" he asked as she closed her eyes and began to push herself up and down.

His hands spread her ass cheeks open and she moaned approvingly as the steamy mist of the showers teased her tight asshole. Then, just as Cora was beginning to enjoy her position of power, Jacen pushed away from the wall. He charged through the two opposing sprays of the shower to the wall across the room, slamming her back against it. She moaned out of surprise and pleasure as the shock jostled his cock inside of her. With her pinned between the wall and his body, he slid his hands down to grab her toned thighs as he began to thrust in and out of her pussy.

"Oh!" she cried, feeling his cock driving in and out of her like a piston. "Oh, yes!"

"Just taking control of the situation," he grunted, as the room filled with the sound of his thighs slapping against her ass.

"There's my good student," she replied, her voice broken and shaking from the impact of his fucking.

She leaned forward onto him and her hands crawled down his back, her fingernails raking against his skin as she struggled not to lose her grip on his wet, slick body. He tipped his head back and she took her face in his hands, kissing him as his furious pace slowed slightly.

"That's it," she whispered against his lips, feeling his hips slow to a more manageable pace. "Patience... every Jedi must have patience."

"It's not wet enough in here," he groaned softly.

"What?"

"I said it's not wet enough in here."

"Jacen, I'm so wet for you," she moaned. "Just slow down and enjoy it."

"That's not what I meant," he said with a smile.

All around them, showers began to turn on, activated by him through the Force. Steam began to build up quickly as hot water poured out of each of them. All of the shower heads angled toward the center of the room, splashing down on a single spot. He returned his hands to her ass and lifted her up in his arms, the tip of his penis still buried inside of her, and slowly walked backwards until they stood in the focus of the spray.

"Oh, by the Force!" she cried as she sank back down onto his cock, a million points of water stimulating every inch of her skin as they drenched her in wetness.

Now it was her turn to lose control, rising and falling on his hardness as rapidly as her position allowed her to. They became enveloped in a cloud of steamy mist as she slid on his cock, the water on their bodies squishing and splashing between them. Her voice became a raspy whisper as she felt herself teetering on that edge, just waiting for the last push to send her plummeting into ecstasy.

"I'm so close," she gasped in his ear. "I just can't... uuuhhhh... I can't...mmm... mmmf... please Jacen, make me come."

She crossed her legs behind his back and squeezed him between her strong thighs, pushing him as deep into her as she could. She pressed her breasts against him and rubbed her body up and down, but still to no avail. She could feel it, right there, lurking in the shadows just waiting to be found.

"Pleeease," she begged.

Jacen looked in the corner of the room and saw Cora's discarded thong, and he remembered what she had said about wearing it.

"It rubs my ass, pussy, and clit while I walk," her voice echoed in his memory.

Acting on a hunch he worked a few fingers between her ass cheeks, spreading them apart. His finger sought out her tightest orifice, and when he found it he brushed the soft part of his fingertip against the opening. Her legs immediately tightened even more around his waist and she moaned into his ear as her body began to tremble. He smiled, knowing he had found her weakness, and brushed his finger over her ass again, this time more firmly and with the slightest bit of inward pressure.

"Oh yes!" she cried, throwing her head back. "That's it! Oh don't stop!"

Her pussy began to squeeze and convulse around him as pleasure wracked her senses, tearing through her like a raging storm. She began to scream and wail, fingernails digging into his skin as she clamped down around his cock. Even as he enjoyed listening to her song of pleasure, Jacen's ears perked up to the echoes of voices and lockers in the distance.

"Cora, somebody's here," he moaned to her, holding her tightly against him.

Unable to stop moaning, she bit down on his shoulder and muffled her cries into his skin. He gasped as the nip of her teeth mixed itself with the pleasure her orgasmic spasms were creating in his penis, all striking his mind as one. They stood there frozen beneath the spray of many shower heads, her body trembling against his, as they waited for their seemingly inevitable discovery. He felt a new surge of hot wetness spill from her quivering tunnel as they waited. After what seemed like an eternity, the voices faded away and they were once again surrounded only by the roaring spray of showers. She unhooked her legs from around his waist and stood upon her own shaky knees, letting his still-hard cock slide out of her.

"Oh... my... WORD!" she exclaimed, running her fingers through her drenched hair. "That was amazing! And did you feel how wet I got when those people came in? I told you the risk was the best part."

She took his cock into her hand and stroked it, feeling the last traces of her slickness wash away in the downpour of water. She blinked as water spilled over her eyes, blurring her view of his manhood.

"I bet you're ready to come," she observed, rubbing the bulbous tip of his cock in the palm of her hand. "Come on – give me some more of this thing."

She turned away from him and bent over at the waist, reaching for her toes. The movement thrust her ass and pussy into the air, slightly parting her buttocks as she wiggled her hips back and forth.

"Don't keep me waiting," she said, looking at him upside-down between her legs. "Put it in me."

Jacen looked at the view before him, eyes fixating on Cora's bared pussy. It would be easy enough to just bury himself into that waiting slit, but...

He waved his hand, and the shower heads turned from spraying toward the center of the room to spraying outward. With the water no longer pouring down on them, he walked up to Cora and planted his hands firmly on her hips. He brought the tip of his cock to her waiting pussy and it slipped in easily, bathed in her ample wetness. Then he pulled it out, the thick tip making a satisfying "pop" as it pulled away from her squeezing, gripping entrance.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers