A Jedi's Training Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

Suddenly, the flow of energy in the room reversed. The red arcs dissipated from their bodies. Liana closed her eyes, panting, as she lifted herself up onto her knees. Jacen looked around him as Star's and Cora's moans of passion died away, gradually replaced by cries of pain as arcs of energy shot from their bodies to Liana's, seeking out the blonde girl's breasts and vagina. Liana moaned and fell forward as passion and lust coursed through her. Her body began to move of its own accord, her upraised ass thrusting back and forth, as if being taken from behind.

"Aaahh!" she cried, as she raised her head to lock her lusty gaze on Jacen. "Fuck me!"

Star and Cora writhed in pain on the floor, their orgasmic bliss draining away as Liana's body fed off their passion.

"Liana, please," Star moaned weakly, fighting off the blackness that threatened to overcome her.

Liana did not respond. As more and more energy surged toward her body, her jaw fell slack. Through narrowly opened eyes she stared at the young man standing before her, his cock standing straight out from his body.

"I saved you," the blonde whimpered, moving her body seductively, sexily, putting on a show for the young man as she raced toward orgasm. "I saved that hard cock... for me. Come, fuck me."

Jacen glanced back at the two women on the floor. Cora's resistance had all but faded. Star was too weak to continue lifting her head.

"No," Star whispered to him. "Don't... give in."

"Don't listen to her," Liana said from the bed, gasping out of pleasure between her words. "She can't stop us anymore."

A trace of a smile curled Jacen's lips, and he quickly scrambled onto the bed. He kneeled behind her, taking a moment to marvel at the sight that he beheld. Her vagina was wetter than any he had ever seen. Wetness spilled from her throbbing, swollen labia, dripping down her thighs in sticky rivulets as she thrust her waiting sex into the air.

"Please don't make me wait anymore," she begged. "This is what I've wanted for so long."

"Then you'll have it," he replied.

With one quick thrust of his hips, the tip of his cock penetrated her wet core. She immediately engulfed him in sheer pleasure, her tunnel entirely lubricated and ready for him. Deeper and deeper he slid, with no effort or resistance, as if drawn by magnetism or gravity toward the depths of her vagina. She moaned loudly, bucking her hips back and pushing against him to aid his entry. He groaned and fell forward onto her as he felt her soft buttocks pressing against his hips, the entirety of his erection plunged deep into her.

"Oh, yes!" she cried, her entire body beginning to tremble. "It won't be long... oh I can feel it... oh yes... yes!"

"You don't need them anymore," he whispered to her, as she began to clamp down onto him with all of her muscles. "I'm more than enough to make you come."

"Yes!" she whimpered, as the energy flow between her and the two women on the floor cut off. "Make me come! Make me.... Ooohhh yes!"

She threw her head back and screamed as all the pent up frustration, lust, and desire exploded over and over again within her. Somewhere in the ecstatic fog of her orgasm she felt his hands on her body, grasping her breasts, squeezing, pinching her nipples. She cried out again, feeling the new waves of pleasure join with the old, causing her sex to convulse even more.

"Don't stop!" she gasped, feeling his cock begin to move in and out of her soaking wet pussy. "Fuck!"

The assault on his senses was too much for him – within moments, he felt himself jerking inside of her, twitching, and finally exploding. She gasped and whimpered as wave after wave of hot fluid spilled into her, while he groaned and squeezed her breasts tightly, generating even more pleasurable pain that ripped through her already sensitive nerves. He continued to thrust in and out of her even as her tight pussy milked every last drop of semen from his spent cock. She screamed as he pumped furiously into her, his thighs and hips slapping noisily against her buttocks. Her breasts bounced in his hands as each impact tore across her entire body. Their motions and sounds became animalistic. The passion and lust radiating from her very core intoxicated him, strengthening him. Even as it was expelling the very last of his seed, his cock grew hard within her, granted unnatural stamina by the Force and its grip on their passions.

"Fuck me!" she cried, the only words her mind could form at this point. "Fuck me!"

She felt her pussy squeezing him, binding to his member like a tight, wet sheath. She growled and yelped as he pounded into her. His breath was hot on her neck as he grunted and groaned, filling her over and over. He could feel her skin burning against him, growing hotter and hotter as her lust blossomed.

Propped up weakly against the wall of the room, Star looked on in despair as the two students lost themselves to their base desires, fucking like animals on the bed. She could barely make out Cora's form to her left, unconscious but breathing shallowly. She struggled to lift herself, to do something to save her students from the fate they were sealing for themselves. But she was too weak, and her legs refused to support her. She collapsed against the wall, feeling darkness close in around her. In those moments, however, she heard a voice in the Force – a familiar one.

"Star, help me," it said. "I can bring her back."

"Jacen?" the brunette whispered weakly. "Is that you?"

"I can bring her back," he said again. "But I can barely stay focused myself. She feels... by the Force, Star, she feels so good... I need your help, or I might lose myself to her."

"What can I do?"

"Lend me your focus. I just need ... time."

Star looked up again at Jacen, bent over behind Liana as he slammed his cock into the young woman with a sexual fury Star had never seen in any man. From all appearances, Liana had completely dominated the young man's mind and will. But she chose to trust in the voice that she heard. With all the strength she could muster, she reached out, into Jacen's mind. She was immediately overcome with the sheer lust and passion that greeted her, slamming into her mind like a tidal wave. Even in her weakened state she felt herself growing wet, her nipples hardening, as images and feelings of sex engulfed her. She reached through the deluge, desperately searching... she knew he had to be there somewhere.

From somewhere in the murky depths of the Force, she felt his presence reach back. He appeared to her as a vision of his form, naked. His hand touched hers, and in that moment he spoke to her.

"Thank you. I won't let you down."

She felt the last of her strength drain from her body as she fell back, her connection to the Force momentariliy lost. As she let blackness overcome her, she heard Liana screaming in another fit of pleasure.

"Oh, that's ... YES!" the blonde girl cried, at the top of her lungs. "Fuuuuuuck! Yes!"

She continued to screech and howl, almost unintelligibly, as another enormous orgasm ripped through her body. She slumped forward, limp, her ass and pussy still thrust into the air, Jacen's cock buried inside of her. She gasped for breath as she pressed her face against the bed, sheer physical exhaustion finally wearing her sex-crazed body down. Her vision became blurred as every muscle in her body screamed out from exertion. Her legs trembled as she felt the hard cock inside of her continuing to move in and out of her raw pussy, which in spite of it all was still dripping with wetness.

"Don't stop," she moaned, panting as she laid face-down on the bed.

She moved her lower body weakly, matching the now-slower rhythm of Jacen's movements. His hands slithered over her sweat-covered back and sides, snaking around her front-side to fondle her heaving breasts. His fingers crept up over her shoulders and neck, finally stopping to caress her cheeks. His touch was soothing and relaxing after their brief but extreme period of exertion, and the gentle motion of his sex against hers accentuated the sudden feeling of exhaustion that washed over her. She sighed softly and closed her eyes, feeling the young man crawl on top of her body, resting his weight onto her as she drifted to sleep. In that moment, she felt his mind surge forward, casting off the heavy blanket of lust that had obscured it previously. Before she could act, she felt his presence in her head, searching, probing. She gasped and her eyes snapped open as she attempted to push his body off of her, but he had the advantage with his weight pinning her down. She thrashed her arms and her legs flailed wildly, as if trying to shake out the mental intrusion. But his fingers pressed firm against her face, and after a moment of searing pain in her head, she heard his voice. It was strained and slightly hoarse, as if he were struggling with himself.

"Don't be afraid," he said. "I have you."

Liana kicked and thrashed for a few moments more, but he was inside her head now and she could do nothing.

=====

Upcoming: obviously this current story arc with Liana must be resolved, but I'm also contemplating a mini-arc about Eryn and her escapades on Dantooine to keep the story alive while I work out the details of Liana's fate. Regardless of which I end up posting first, I hope you will enjoy what is in store.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers