A Jedi's Training Ch. 15

Story Info
Antics on Dantooine, and in Liana's head.
12.7k words
4.63
63k
30

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
415 Followers

Author's Note:

I noticed from the public comments to my last chapter, posted many months ago, that an RPG has been started in the forums picking up where Ch. 14 left off. By all means, don't let this latest posting interfere with wherever your RPG has gone. It was never my intention to leave everyone hanging for so long, but a variety of factors in life (moving across country, starting law school, etc.) conspired to keep me from continuing as quickly as I would've liked. It is still my intention to finish this story as I've imagined it in my head - the hard part is just getting it all down in type. I appreciate the comments everyone has sent, especially those from people who have waited several months for me to post new installments. I hope there are some of you still around to read this one! I've taken the liberty of throwing in a side adventure involving some characters from Knights of the Old Republic II. Hopefully more people will enjoy it rather than hate it.

-------------------

Chapter 15 – Flames

The sun was slowly setting behind the hills, illuminating the Dantooinian plains with golden rays of light. Eryn sat at the banks of a babbling brook, where she and her mentor methodically cleansed their bodies with rags, wet from the crystal clear waters. The two women were stripped to their undergarments, each focused mainly on their own bodies as they washed away a day's worth of grit and dust. The setting sun cast is last beams of light upon them, giving their toned bodies a majestic bronze glow. They had just finished helping out a family of settlers who had become the unfortunate victims of a Kath hound attack after the power supply to the perimeter fence around their home suffered a malfunction. Fortunately, nobody had been injured.

"You did well back there," Eryn's instructor, a red-haired woman not more than ten years older than her, commented. "Your skills are improving very rapidly."

"Thank you," Eryn replied, running her washcloth over her shoulders and her collarbone. "I'm just glad we got there in time. That family was just moments from disaster."

"It seems like they've had plenty of that – the mother explained to me that her husband died a few years ago, also attacked by Kath hounds. It's why they put up that fence in the first place."

"How awful!" Eryn commented, feeling a twinge of pain for the family's loss. "I'm really glad we were able to help them get the fence back online."

"They were very grateful for our help," her instructor replied. "We should keep an eye on them while we're here, though."

"Her son mentioned that their power converters have been acting up," Eryn added, sitting down on a rock and washing her feet in the brook. "If we have time, I'd like to take a look at them."

"That's definitely a good idea – it might prevent the fence from acting up as much as it does."

"He also mentioned something about another Jedi, here on Dantooine."

This caught her instructor's attention.

"Another Jedi?" she asked. "Are you sure?"

"Positive," Eryn replied. "I was confused too, since I didn't think the Academy had assigned another student to Dantooine for training. But he was insistent – said the man had a lightsaber and everything."

Eryn's instructor was silent, looking off in the direction of the setting sun.

"Do you know anything about this?" Eryn prodded.

"I... well... no, it could be anything really," her mentor finally replied. "A lot of mercenaries looted the remnants of the Jedi Enclave here after Malak bombed the surface. I wouldn't be surprised if some are still around here, toting lightsabers they stole from the ruins. I'll look into it some more if we have the time – you shouldn't trouble yourself with rumors."

"Are you sure everything is all right?" Eryn asked, sensing some hesitation on her master's part.

"Yeah, everything is fine," the woman replied, shaking droplets of water from her cropped red hair. "I'm going to go over the hills and make sure no more Kath hounds are lingering around the area – once you're done here, go ahead and call it a night."

The redheaded woman left her student hurriedly, returning to her tent to dress. She quickly threw on her clothes of choice, slipping back out the tent and then walking briskly up the nearby hills. She stopped at a distance, looking back at the stream to make certain that her student was all right on her own. Already the lithe brunette had resumed her bathing. Normally she would not leave a student alone on a training venture, but the rumors of a Jedi in the area had captured her attention. She picked up her pace, racing over the hills and plains in the direction of the abandoned Jedi enclave. The structure had been obliterated, along with much of the surface of Dantooine, during Malak's bombardment of the planet during the Jedi Civil War. Although the Jedi Order had recovered rather healthily, following a period of darkness and devastation, Dantooine was still a work in progress. Many of the settlers who fled the planet never returned. The ruins of old farms and settlements dotted the landscape, warding away many newcomers. Mercenaries and wild animals still roamed the plains at will, although efforts by the fledgling administration had reduced the presence of both. The area surrounding the enclave ruins was by far the least populated. Although the population of predatory laigreks in the area had dropped significantly, superstition and mistrust of the Jedi ways kept many from settling in the region. The enclave itself was the only mark of civilization visible in the area. Malak's orbital bombardment had destroyed the entire structure, but it later had been mysteriously rebuilt – whether it was by the will of the Force itself or by the efforts of the last few Jedi in hiding before they were killed was a matter of hushed speculation amongst even the most knowledgeable of Jedi scholars.

As she approached the enclave, the woman noticed a few insectoid corpses littering the path – laigreks. One of the deceased creatures' legs was still twitching, nerves still reacting to the sudden loss of communication with the creature's mind, indicating a recent kill. And from the looks of the creatures' injuries, they were recent kills by a lightsaber. The woman took pause, closing her eyes and reaching out with the Force, while simultaneously reaching for her lightsaber with her right hand. While her hand found the familiar hilt hanging from her belt all too easily, she found nothing of what she sought through the Force – no indication of a Force-adept, whether Jedi, outcast, or Sith. In fact, she sensed little at all – as if the enclave itself were surrounded by some element of the Force, shielding it from her mind's eye. She reached over to a small datapad embedded in the arm plating of the scout armor she wore and activated it. She doubted the traditional tracking sensors built into her armor would aide her where the Force could not, but she didn't want to take any chances. As she approached the entrance to the enclave's courtyard level, she saw that a wall panel had recently been cut out in order to access the controls of the door. Apparently whoever did it had reactivated the door's proximity sensor, as it opened readily before her. She glanced quickly at the sensor display on her arm. Nothing. The readout was corroborated by the emptiness she felt in the Force. She lifted her lightsaber from her belt but left it inactive, walking cautiously around the blossoming tree that stood in the middle of the junction before her. As she passed, she briefly contemplated that this very junction had once been full of activity, occupied by Jedi and students as they went about their business. Now the only sound came from her footsteps and the sporadic chirps of a few birds that nested in the tree's branches.

She walked down the corridor immediately opposite that of her entry, a corridor leading to what used to be the chambers of the Academy's leading council. The enclave's mysterious reconstruction had altered the chamber's architecture somewhat, leaving it without a roof and with a floor of soft, green grass instead of polished stone. The echoes of her footsteps faded as she entered the circular area, and simultaneously the Force began to speak to her. Her senses were barraged with an overwhelming presence of one very strong in the Force, a presence she would have recognized even years in the future on her deathbed. A single figure sat with his back to her, in the middle of the circle, in a meditative position. He was dressed in a Jedi outfit that had clearly seen some wear, consisting of only an inner tunic with the sleeves torn off, pants, and a belt.

"It's been some time," he said, his voice deep and soothing as it always had been.

She stopped in her tracks, letting her lightsaber fall softly into the grass.

"Don't be too surprised," he continued, folding his hands in his lap. "I sensed you the moment you walked into the enclave."

He stood slowly and turned to face her. A sorrowful half-smile crossed his face as he looked at her.

"Time has been kind to you, Mira."

He stepped toward her as she took him in, noting the clear definition of the muscles in his arms and his chest, or at least what she could see through the V-shaped opening in the front of his tunic.

"I could say the same for you, Atton. You've kept in shape."

"So what brings you to Dantooine, Mira? Shouldn't you be on Coruscant?"

"What brings YOU here, Atton?" she asked in return.

"I asked you first."

"Typical, Atton," she said, hinting a smile. "Some things never change about you."

"You still haven't answered my question," he countered, circling around her as he took her in.

"If you must know, I'm here with a student," she said, as he walked behind her. She could feel his stare crawl over her backside, drifting slowly down from her shoulders to her ass. "Training venture."

"Mmm, I see," he said, as he walked past her right side, facing away from her again.

"Your turn," she said, when he fell into silence. "What are you doing here?"

"Studying," he said. One word.

"Studying?"

"Yes. Learning. From the ruins, from the Force. Meditating."

"That's it?" she asked, her voice strained by a hint of hidden emotions bubbling to the surface. "You've been gone all these years, and you've been... studying? Did the Council assign you this?"

He sighed, letting his shoulders drop for a moment.

"No," he admitted. "I asked them for this assignment."

"You asked them," she repeated, her emotions now clear, despite her Jedi control. "You asked them. You asked them to send you away for years on end, just so you could go out and study an old pile of rubble?"

"Mira, you don't understand," he said, facing her. "I've been all over this galaxy, looking for answers – Kashyyyk, Tatooine, Dxun... I even went back to Korriban. And now I'm back here. I just haven't found..."

"Haven't found what, Atton? Some lost smuggler's cache? Some fabled holocron, hidden somewhere? Wasn't what was happening on Coruscant good enough for you? Wasn't I good enough for you?"

"Mira," he said softly, his voice ever-comforting, even when she didn't want it to be.

"I loved you, Atton!" she blurted out, tears breaking from the corners of her eyes. "I loved you, would've done anything for you, so what do you do? You ask the Council to send you away? Was I that repulsive?"

"Mira, don't you get it?" he replied, his voice rising to match hers. "I loved you too – that's why I couldn't stay. It's why I had to leave!"

"Why, Atton, so you wouldn't have to get close to anybody? How selfish can you be, Atton?"

"You want to talk about selfish, Mira?" he shouted back, walking up to her. "Let's talk about selfish. You remember him as clearly as I do, don't you? You remember all the sacrifices he made for us, to train us, even while there were Sith assassins waiting for him around every turn? You remember how much he cared for us, our future, the galaxy's future? The future of the Jedi?"

She nodded in silence, tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"He left the galaxy to safeguard our future," he reminded her, looking into her eyes, his voice lowering again to his normal volume. "He went out there to face who knows what for our sakes, and all he asked of us was to rebuild – rebuild the galaxy, rebuild the Jedi. He placed his faith in us, Mira, and what did we do? We fell in love with each other. We flew in the face of the Order's most fundamental rules and let ourselves get attached. For crying out loud, Mira, we made love in the Jedi Council chamber while the others were gone."

She bit her lower lip, stifling more tears as memories of their shared passion returned.

"And I enjoyed every moment of it, Mira," he said, placing his fingers underneath her chin and lifting her face upward. "I loved being with you, more than anything else. And that's why I had to leave. I would've sacrificed everything we had built for you, and that was wrong. We had a responsibility to each other, and to the Order. And we had a responsibility to him. I betrayed the faith that he placed in us, and I needed to find my own answers. That's why I left."

"And what did you find?" she asked, quietly, turning her gaze from his.

"Nothing," he admitted. "I've been from one end of this galaxy to the other, I've visited every Jedi and Sith ruin I could find. And I've found nothing. Maybe it's because what I wanted to find, wasn't really out there for me to find."

"What do you mean?"

"All I wanted was some way that we could have it both, Mira. Some way that we could uphold the values of the Order, and still have each other. Maybe that answer just didn't exist. But I wanted to find it, with all of my being – so I kept looking. And here I am."

"I... I never stopped loving you, Atton," she confessed, looking up at him.

"I never stopped loving you either, Mira."

Their words faded to whispers as they drew to each other. Her lips melded seamlessly with his as she threw her arms around his neck and felt him pull her to him. His strong arms enveloped her, surrounding her with comfort. She pressed her body against his, feeling years of suppressed yearning flood her being. Her fingers ran through his hair as their kiss deepened, her eager tongue teasing his lips until they parted. He cringed slightly as she nipped his lower lip with her teeth before gently sucking it between her moist lips. Her arms tightened around his neck and she pressed her body into his, her ample breasts pushed up firmly against his muscled chest. She moaned eagerly as she renewed their kiss with force, her hands sliding over his shoulders and arms, fingertips exploring the creases and lines formed by his toned musculature. His hands crawled up and down her back, over the layer of ballistic armor she wore. Her Jedi abilities had long ago outclassed the capabilities of her beat-up armor, but old habits died hard she still felt more comfortable in it than without it. Now, though, her body ached for his touch and she silently cursed the thin layer of protective cover standing in her way. His hands dropped below her waist, down to the soft fabric of her pants that was left unshielded by her armor's coverage. She moaned urgently into his mouth as he squeezed her buttocks with his fingers, gently at first but then more firmly as his familiarity with her body and her desires returned.

"Yes, touch me," she hissed, before smashing her lips against his again, grabbing his hair as she pressed against him.

His hands continued to massage the soft globes of her ass, feeling the muscles tighten and release under his touch. The passing of time and her term as a sitting member of the Jedi Council had added a little extra roundness and softness to her once-lean ass; she had noticed for some time that she filled out the pants of her Jedi garb a little more, but it only seemed to make him want her more. He ran the palms of his hands over her fabric-clad cheeks, tracing the swell of her curves. His hands slipped around between them, racing over her bared hips and stomach as he reached for her breasts. His fingers scraped over the light plating of her armor and she groaned in frustration, feeling the general presence of his hands but unable to satisfy her desire to be touched. Her hands left his body and joined his between them, fumbling for the release tabs for her armor. He found them sooner than she, however, and with a series of soft clicks the front of her ballistic mesh jacket fell open, exposing her breasts, clothed in her undergarment of choice – a mere piece of green cloth, tied in the middle to form a simple brassiere. Her nipples were hard, poking and straining against the green fabric, faded from years of use and cleaning.

He stood silently for several moments, looking upon her body after her armor fell open under his touch. His voice caught in his throat as her exquisite orbs rose and fell with each shallow breath she took. He marveled at the simplicity of her beauty – none of the fancy lace or jewel-encrusted underwear that was always so popular with dancers and prostitutes on the seedier planets he had visited. A thin sheen of sweat glistened on the exposed portion of her breasts, disappearing into the cleft between them.

No longer able to wait for him, she grabbed his wrists and pressed his hands against her aching breasts. His fingers immediately came to life, grabbing, squeezing, and caressing the soft globes. She tipped her head back and moaned loudly in satisfaction from deep within her being. She gripped his wrists tightly as he pulled and teased her nipples through the fabric, sending tiny shocks of pleasure through her body with each touch. Wanting more, he quickly went to work on the knot, settled between her breasts, that kept the piece of fabric in place. As his fingers worked their magic, she quickly shrugged off her mesh jacket, letting it fall onto the grass with a soft clink. A gentle breeze nipped at the now-exposed skin of her back as she felt the green cloth loosen, giving way to the weight of her breasts. The support of her garment was quickly replaced by the support of his hands, as he cupped her magnificent globes in the palms of his hands and held up their weight. He lifted a breast and leaned forward, licking the soft topside. She shuddered, feeling the warmth of his tongue trail across her skin, leaving a layer of saliva that quickly cooled in the breeze to give her goosebumps. He repeated the motion on her other breast before kissing her bare skin, all the while gently caressing her breasts in his hands.

"Oh Atton," she sighed, running her fingers through his hair and arching her back, offering more of her breasts to him. "Yes... don't stop!"

She could feel his hot breath on her nipples as his lips lingered near her taut nubs of flesh with each pass, barely avoiding them. He was teasing her, she knew. He had always loved to tease her, especially when making love. It was the scoundrel in him. She heard him moan as his lips worked their way over every part of her breasts except her nipples, leaving them aching for him. He bent his knees and his face vanished below the line of her breasts as he tipped his head back, his soft tongue licking across the undersides.

"Oh!" she gasped, prompting him to repeat the action several more times. "Ohhh... ohhh..."

Another guttural moan of satisfaction escaped her lips as he worked his way up her sides, attacking the soft skin on the sides of her breasts with his tongue and mouth. He suckled noisily on her breasts, sucking small patches of her skin between his lips before releasing them. She leaned her head back and looked up into the night sky as he lips worked their magic on her breasts. He began to trace the edges of her areolae with his tongue, and she let out another moan that resounded through the roofless remnants of the chamber into the night. She could feel the warmth of his tongue drawing ever-nearer to her straining nipples, but he always retreated back at the last moment. Her legs began to tremble slightly as she leaned forward onto him, whispering in his ear as his slow, exquisite torture continued.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
415 Followers