A Jedi's Training Ch. 16

Story Info
Dealing with some of the consequences.
22.9k words
4.67
56.8k
33

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers

Chapter 16 – Truth and Reconciliation

Liana could feel a dull throbbing in her head as the fog gradually lifted. She rubbed her eyes as she propped herself up on her elbow, letting the spinning in her head gradually stabilize as she looked around the room. The first thing she noticed, since it was difficult to miss, was Jacen lying behind her, his stiff penis half-immersed in her still-wet vagina. She gasped in shock, realizing that they were both naked and, presumably, had previously been having sex. As the gasp escaped her lips, though, the memories – memories that had been forgotten, repressed, or merely brushed aside as trivial, came flooding back. As if disembodied and floating above the world, she saw herself lewdly pleasuring her spread pussy with a bottle in her room. She saw herself, soaked to the skin with rainwater, seducing a young man in the Jedi Academy's communications center, draining the energy right from his body to fuel her lust. She saw herself do the same to student after student, everywhere from the study rooms to supply closets in the back of lecture halls. She relived every encounter, every coupling. She watched herself kill a man mercilessly, leeching away his very life force to selfishly drive herself to orgasm. She watched herself take Jacen, her friend, captive and torture him with her sexual charms, fully prepared to use him as a sex toy and then discard his body after she had finished him off as well, at least until Star intervened.

'Star!' she suddenly cried in her head, remembering the night's earlier events.

She turned her head from side to side quickly, whipping her sweaty blonde locks back and forth as she desperately searched the room for some sign that Star and her lover were all right. Horrified, she saw their still bodies lying against the wall.

"What have I done?" she whispered, quickly separating herself from her coupling with Jacen and getting up on her knees, running her hands through her hair in exasperation and fear. "No no no no..."

Her voice rose in tandem with her fright.

"What have I done???" she repeated again, shouting this time.

The sound of Liana's voice snapped Jacen back to the real world, where he saw the naked girl kneeling on the bed in a panic. He watched her swing her legs over the edge of the bed, and he realized that she was about to leave. Where she would flee to he did not know, and he didn't care. Shaking off the fuzziness in his head, he forced his own body into motion, jumping off the bed and landing on his feet, albeit barely, behind her. He caught the crying girl in a strong bear hug from behind, pressing her back into his chest as he squeezed her, clasping his own arms together just below her breasts. The startled young woman scream, kicking her feet in the air as he lifted her off the ground and toppled backwards onto the bed.

"Let me go!" she cried, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Get away from me!"

He did his best to ignore the impact of her heels on his shins as he whispered soothingly into her ear.

"Shhhhh, Liana, it's me, Jacen," he told her. "I'm not going to hurt you. It's okay. You're safe."

"But you're not!" she screamed, twisting her upper body back and forth in his grasp. "I'll hurt you! I don't want to! But I can't help it!"

"Yes you can, Liana," he insisted. "Just calm down. Calm down and you'll see. You're you again. You don't have to worry."

"I killed them!" she sobbed, finally relaxing a little bit in his arms. "I killed Star and her friend."

"Cora," he told her. "Star and Cora. And you didn't kill them."

"They're right there," she sputtered, her chest heaving as sobs continued to wrack her body. "They're dead because they tried to help me."

"Liana, just slow down and listen," he whispered. "Breathe, close your eyes, and listen."

The girl fell quiet, save an occasional sniffle, as she tried hard to listen. But all she heard was her panting and his breathing, plus the pounding of her own heart.

"I don't hear anything," she said quietly.

"Try harder," he insisted, releasing his grip somewhat so that his arms were only loosely encircling her body. "Try."

She closed her eyes, breathing in and out through her nostrils as she tried to calm herself. Finally, after what seemed almost like forever, she heard it – faint heartbeats, masked by the much louder beating of her heart and Jacen's. She heard breathing as well, slow, deep breaths.

"You hear it, don't you?" he asked, whispering.

She nodded, her eyes still closed.

"Is it them?" she asked.

"Yeah," he told her. "You wore them out good, but they're alive. They'll be okay – they just need some rest."

"But all of the other things I did...," she protested weakly, her slurred words indicating that drowsiness had finally set in on her.

"Shhhhhh," he shushed her. "No need to worry about them now. You need your rest too. How do you feel?"

"Good," she replied, slowly licking her chapped lips. "Normal... and sleepy."

"I'm tired too," he whispered reassuringly. "Get some rest now. I'll be right here."

She barely heard what he said, as sleep was already drifting over her. He pressed his lips against the back of her head, kissing her damp hair protectively as he too let sleep overtake him.

When Liana next awoke, she woke with a start. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she was breathing quickly. She had been dreaming, she remembered, but she had no idea what the dream was about. She assumed it had been a nightmare of some sort, but for all she knew it might have been a dream about a physical training class. She looked to the window and saw the skyline was a grayish-blue, indicating that dawn was approaching. She felt Jacen's arms around her and looked down. Sure enough, his arms were still clasped around her body, just beneath her bare breasts. She became suddenly very self-conscious of her nudity, and decided to get up to look for some clothes. She tried to pull away from Jacen's grip, but his sleeping form was heavier to shake off than she would've guessed. She couldn't use her arms, for he had wrapped his arms over hers. She wriggled back and forth until suddenly she stopped, feeling something hot and hard pressing against the cleft of her buttocks. Shocked, she realized it was the swollen head of his erect cock. A small amount of pre-come oozed from the tip, tracing cool, wet trails on her skin. Her entire body tingled from the sensation, which simultaneously excited her and worried her. What if she lost control again?

"Jacen," she whispered, trying to nudge him with her shoulders. "Jacen, wake up."

His slow, steady breathing didn't change, indicating that he was out cold. She nudged him a few more times, unsuccessfully. She let her head fall onto a pillow and tried to fall asleep again, but she couldn't stop thinking about his erection rubbing against her ass. She caught herself thinking sexual thoughts, reminiscing about the first time they'd had sex on Yavin IV. Much to her own distress, she could feel herself getting moist between her legs just thinking about it.

"Liana, stop!" she commanded herself. "This isn't good. You have to stop."

She tried to pull away from him again, at least to break the contact between her ass cheeks and his cock. But it seemed like each move she made just worsened the situation. First, his cock pressed further into the valley between her buttocks, streaking pre-come as it went. She gasped as she felt the hard tip press against her puckered anus and quickly tried to scramble away. This only succeeded in pressing the tip harder against her unlubricated opening, which refused to give way. His cock slipped away with a pop, sliding underneath and between her legs, coming to rest against her damp, swollen labia. She started whimpering in frustration as she desperately tried to break the contact, which was sending little bursts of pleasure through her core. Much to her horror, and somewhat guiltily, to her pleasure, she felt the bulbous tip parting her wet folds little by little, edging toward her entrance. She was stuck now – she had no more room to move. She closed her eyes.

"No, no, please no," she chanted, more to herself than anyone, as she felt him begin to stretch out her opening. "No, don't let this happen please..."

Her words went unanswered, as his cock began to slip into her at an agonizingly slow rate. She stretched around the mushroom-shaped head bit by bit, until finally the crown popped past the muscular rim of her entrance.

"Ohhhh!" she cried out, both in sexual pleasure and fear. "Nooo! JACEN!"

She screamed his name over and over again, desperately hoping he would wake up before she gave into the urge to just push back against his hardened tool. At last she felt him move, stirring from his slumber, but his first response was to pull her closer to him, plunging his hardness even further into her wet depths.

"Liana?" he mumbled sleepily. "What's wrong?"

"You're inside of me!" she cried. "Get away, please, let me go!"

She began struggling and squirming in his grasp, fear setting in over her as more and more of his shaft pushed into her. He released her and she pulled away from him in a hurry, crying out as the tip of his cock escaped from her womanhood with a wet pop. At the same time, the door to her room slid open as Star and Cora staggered in, groggily fumbling to tie their robes shut.

"Are you kids all right?" Star asked, her hair disheveled. "We could hear you all the way down the hall."

"Star, Cora," Jacen said, relieved. "It's good to see you guys up and about."

"Yeah, well we'd still be asleep if you hadn't been making such a racket," Cora joked. "What's going on?"

"Liana, uh, well I... I guess I sort of slipped inside of her while we were sleeping," he said sheepishly, looking down at his cock, which still glistened with Liana's lubrication. "She kind of freaked out."

"Well, I guess that answers the question of whether or not she's back to normal," Cora said, walking over to the bed and sitting down on the edge.

Jacen couldn't help but notice the way her untethered breasts bounced under the thin fabric of the robe. The redhead eyed him with a raised eyebrow as she approached, and he quickly turned his gaze from her chest. Star, too, walked over to the bed and sat down beside Liana.

"Liana, why did you panic when Jacen slipped inside of you?" Star asked. "Did you think it was wrong, or that he was intruding on your sexual privacy?"

Liana shook her head.

"No, it wasn't that. We've had sex before, after all. I'm comfortable with him."

"Then what was it?" Star asked, running her fingers through the girl's hair.

"I...," Liana started, then stopped to gather her words. "I was scared. I was enjoying it, and that scared me."

"Honey, you shouldn't be scared of that," Cora chimed in. "Sex was meant to feel good."

"I know," Liana replied. "It's just that... after what happened... with me going, crazy, or whatever, I was scared that if I let myself enjoy it... everything would go wrong again."

"Oh, sweetie," Star said, hugging Liana and letting the girl rest her head on her shoulder. "First of all, you didn't go crazy. Those of us who are attuned to the Force are constantly stuck in this big balancing act. Everything we do pulls us one way or another, and you just let your lust pull you too far without a balance. That's all."

"I let it pull me to the dark side," Liana said, disappointed and fearful.

"I don't know if I'd go that far," Cora said, smiling. "You exhibited some powers that were reminiscent of dark side powers, but... well everyone enjoys a good fuck here and there. I've never heard of anyone turning to the Dark Side for it."

Liana's hand absently drifted to her back, tracing the spot where the mark of the mysterious cult, or whatever it was, had appeared. She bit her lip, fearful of what would happen if she told Cora and Star about the group.

"Yeah, I guess," she said quietly.

"And even though Jacen brought you back to us, you're still allowed to have a sex drive," Star said. "Your sex drive is perfectly healthy, despite what the Jedi will tell you about having to suppress it. You just have to make sure that you control it, and not the other way around. Cora and I can tell you, there are definitely ways to satisfy all of your secret little desires and still be a good Jedi."

"It's all about being discreet," Cora said.

She placed her hand on Jacen's thigh, gently scraping his skin with her nails.

"And doing it with people you trust," she added, winking at the young man.

"Liana, you are welcome here any time that you need that release," Star said, looking into the girl's blue eyes. "Our apartment and our bed are open to you."

"As are our legs," Cora added with a sly smile.

Liana laughed out loud at the comment, bright bubbling laughter that she hadn't heard form herself for many weeks. She whispered something in Star's ear, and the older woman smiled.

"Unfortunately we don't have any regulars here of THAT persuasion," Star said, throwing a sideways glance in Jacen's direction. "So if that's what you crave, you may want to take advantage of what you've got here right now."

"I think I know where this is leading," Jacen said, watching as Star and Cora stood up and stepped away from the bed.

Liana slowly crawled toward him, a sexy smile curling her soft lips. She braced her hands on the headboard as she swung one leg over his hips, straddling him where he lay. She quickly looked over her shoulder at the two other women in the room.

"You can probably go back to sleep now," she said with a wink.

"I don't know about you, my dear," Cora said, taking Star's hand as they walked for the door. "But sleeping isn't quite what I'm craving right now."

"Oh I know what you mean," Star replied. "I know what I'm craving, and it tastes a lot like ... you."

Jacen and Liana didn't even hear the two women speaking as they left the room. Liana was too busy licking and kissing her way up and down Jacen's body, rubbing her soft, ample breasts against his skin. She angled her hips and thrust her ass up toward the ceiling as her lips trailed down his chest, aligning her wet slit with his erection. She hummed and moaned into his skin as she ran his length up and down her pussy lips, feeling his hot flesh parting hers. She looked up his body at him, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

"Do you think I can have you back inside of me now?" she asked, batting her eyelashes. "I promise, I won't freak out this time."

He gave her his answer by pumping his hips upward, letting his swollen penis tap against her opening. She arched her back and moaned, letting him tease her. The sex she'd experienced in the preceding weeks had always been rushed, a race to reach climax. She was thankful to be teased and tortured a little, just to let the anticipation build.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned, pressing her fingertips into his sides. "Oh that feels good."

She started to relax her opening, taking in a little bit more of him each time he thrust up toward her. First it was just the very tip, nothing more than the narrow slit at the very end of his cock. Then it was a little more. And more, and more, until she was on the verge of engulfing his entire glans with her wetness.

"This is it," he said, his voice shaky, as he looked down at the point of their union.

"This is it," she whispered in reply, cupping her breasts in her hands and getting up on her feet, squatting over his pelvis.

Her eyes fluttered shut, and she tossed her hair over her shoulder to afford him a better view of her breasts as she began to massage and caress them. She still held the tip of his cock inside of her, and she started gyrating her hips, rotating his shaft around and around slowly. As more and more of her lubrication coated the tip of his cock, his shaft stopped moving in unison with her gyrations, sliding free of the friction between their flesh. Her walls slipped and twirled around the sensitive head.

"Ohhh Liana!" he gasped.

"You like?" she asked, panting as she continued to knead her breasts in her hands.

"I love it... it's like... I can't even describe it."

"Are you ready... are you ready to fuck me?" she asked, whimpering as the sensations from his cock began to build and spread throughout her. "Or maybe I should fuck you?"

The two lovers smiled and she took his hands in hers, placing them on her hips. He immediately dug into the soft flesh beneath his hands, drawing a hiss of pleasure from her sweet lips.

"Ready?" he asked, looking up at her.

"Ready."

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to, you know."

"Oh I do," she moaned, stroking his hands idly with hers. "Consider this a thank you. For being my hero and coming to save me. But now I just want you to come!"

She leaned forward, her hands still covering his on her hips, and kissed him. Her tongue wriggled and slithered past his lips into the warm cavern of his mouth, mingling with his as she explored him orally. She felt his hands tense on her body and whimpered her approval. She turned her attention to their kiss and tried to focus on it, on his lips slipping and sliding in their saliva against hers, on the gentle suction he was applying to her tongue as she probed the inside of his mouth. She just wanted to forget about the anticipation of his cock plunging into her, even as his entire body tensed in preparation for his entry. And suddenly she was moaning, screaming into his mouth, jerking her hips involuntarily, as his cock stretched her and penetrated her in one swift motion. She tore her lips away from his and cried out as she gasped for air, feeling him pumping in and out of her. He was moaning too, as he buried himself inside of her again and again.

"Oh!" she cried, between frantic gulps of air. "Oh that feels so good!"

The sound of wet suction filled the room as her slick, wet pussy slurped and slipped around his cock. Her breasts bounced up and down freely as she assaulted his sex with hers, grinding and gyrating. Her warm juices trickled down his shaft and scrotum as she rode him with rapidly increasing urgency, feeling the tip of his cock plunge deeper and deeper into her core. She fell forward, planting her hands on both sides of his head and offering her jiggling breasts to him. She squealed in delight as his lips closed around one nipple and then the other, lashing at the stiff peaks with his soft tongue. He moaned muffled sounds of pleasure as he sucked on her flesh, creating subtle vibrations on her skin that made her entire body tingle as she impaled herself on him over and over again.

"Ohhhh, don't stop!" she whimpered. "You're so fucking good!"

Suddenly, a dizzying wave of pleasure swept through her body, assaulting her senses and knocking her off-balance as she collapsed onto his chest. He moaned loudly as he dug his fingers into her fleshy ass cheeks, and she bit her lower lip to stifle a scream as she felt him speed up, hammering into her with renewed ferocity.

"What... what was that?" she gasped, after the moment passed and the sound of their bodies slapping together had faded.

"You felt it too?" he panted, letting his cock come to a stop, fully buried inside of her.

"Yeah," she said, looking down at his face, his forehead glistening with beads of sweat. "You're all red and sweaty."

"So are you," he said, leaning forward to kiss and lick away the sheen of sweat that had formed between her voluptuous breasts. "You taste good."

She looked down at herself, and saw that a rosy blush had crept over most of her body, coloring her stomach and breasts a slight pink. She turned her head to one side and looked at the mirror mounted on the wall, taking a moment to look over her flushed face, with random skeins of her sweaty blonde hair sticking to her skin.

AgntSmth
AgntSmth
417 Followers