A Job in the Theatre Ch. 08

Story Info
The day after with Sarah.
2.9k words
4.73
75.6k
52

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,711 Followers

Chapter 8 – The day after with Sarah

The next day Paula woke late in the day. She lay in bed feeling the glow from her bottom. It was totally erotic and the most satisfying sexual experiences she had ever had.

The more she thought about it the hornier she became. She grabbed her cock immediately focused on how much smaller it was than Ted's. Fortunately she had a boyfriend with a huge one.

And there was that term, boyfriend. She now had a boyfriend! And that boyfriend had a huge cock that she had fallen in love with. She had sucked cock for the very first time in her life and it was the best, most erotic thing she had ever done. Well, until he decided to stick that beautiful cock inside her. Not only was she a cock sucker, but she had been fucked in the ass with that huge cock and that was even better!

She began to stroke as she relived that huge monster filling her mouth. No sooner had she thought about Ted's cock banging the back of her throat than she filled her hand with cum. She quickly brought it to her mouth. She would never waste another drop as long as she lived.

She finally got out of bed. It was time to see Sarah and get a damage report. Paula hoped that her antics had not jeopardized her relationship with Sarah.

She made her way into the kitchen, but Sarah was not there. She looked around and saw the clock. It was 1:30! Then she walked into the den and saw Sarah sitting on the couch reading a book. She was still in her nightgown, so Paula didn't feel completely out of place.

"I think someone had themselves a pretty big night..." Sarah said with a smile. Paula was glad to see a smile on her face. All Paula could do was smile back. She had no clue how to break the news to Sarah that she had apparently turned gay over night and had wild kinky sex with Sarah's friend.

"I am dying to hear what happened last night. You need to tell me everything little detail about what happened with you and Ted... You have nothing to worry about...its between us girls, my lips are sealed." She gave Paula a reassuring smile.

Paula smiled back comforted. She had an irresistible urge to giggle. Why not? She was sure Sarah had figured it out already. The very mention of it had caused her to grow hard. Clearly Sarah was very interested in what happened even though it must have been pretty obvious.

"You just wouldn't believe how wonderful it all was...Ted was so horny; I just couldn't believe how big his cock was. I had never been with a man before...It was all new. God, you must think I'm terrible. I certainly didn't set out thinking things were going to end up like they did."

"Honey, don't worry about a thing. It's just us girls, right? I told you whatever happened would be fine and I meant it. Now tell me what happened after we got back to the house. I know the car windows were steamed up pretty good by that time..." Sarah giggled. She reached over and took Paula's hand in hers.

Paula suddenly felt silly for having worried about Sarah. She of all people would certainly understand.

"Well, no sooner did we get to the den when Ted started kissing me again. You know, he is a great kisser. I got to where I didn't think of him as a man. Or maybe I got to where I didn't think of me as a man. All I know is that the kisses started making me really horny...my poor cock was so hard... I just didn't know what to do."

Sarah gave Paula's hand a gentle squeeze, "Well, what did you do?"

"I started feeling him up...I know, I know, it's horrible. But I did. I had been thinking about his cock all night. I wanted to touch it... I wanted to feel it in my hand. God, it was so big...."

"I know. I could see it tenting his slacks when you came off the dance floor. You certainly know how to make the boys horny, sweetie. That is a nice skill to have, believe me. Keep going..."

"Well, I just got caught up in everything. I started to play with his cock... you know, I ran my hand all over it... and played with his balls... his cock is much thicker than mine... and longer too. God, it's huge. I don't know what happened to me, but feeling that nice hard cock was driving me crazy. And I could tell that he liked it too. He was moaning softly and rocking his hips back and forth...It was making me crazy..."

"Go on..." Sarah said smiling.

"Well he wasn't happy with me just feeling him up...he wanted more. He urged me down to my knees and I knew what was coming. By that time I wanted it as much as he did! The truth is I had been thinking about it all night."

"Don't stop now! Tell me what happened."

"Well, there I was on my knees staring at his wonderful cock. I had never realized how beautiful a cock could be. But you know it really was beautiful. Before you know it, I have half of it down my throat!"

"You didn't!" Sarah said beaming from ear to ear as she pictured the scene in her mind.

"But it was more than that...so much more. I had never experienced anything so erotic in all my life. The feel of his cock between my lips was indescribable. Sarah, I want you to know... I just fell in love with sucking his cock. I know it's crazy...the whole thing is crazy...but I really SUCKED his cock. I mean I went crazy. I loved it. It just felt so right, I can't explain it. Even now...just thinking about it...is making me extremely horny. I sucked another man's cock!"

"So I see" Sarah said smiling down at Paula's crotch. Her cock was hard and throbbing inside her panties. Sarah released Paula's hand and laid her hand on top of it. It was sexual, but then again, it wasn't. Yes, Sarah had her hand on her cock. She had never done that before. But it seemed to Paula that she was comforting her, letting her know that she understood and that it was ok to be horny. Men could never do such things, Paula thought, but it seemed perfectly natural for a woman. She loved being a woman.

Sarah gave it a gentle squeeze and Paula moaned. "You got in bad, girl. Keep going dear, I want to hear everything."

"I loved the feeling of his warm pulsating flesh between my lips" Paula smiled. It was so easy talking to Sarah. She seemed to know everything she was getting ready to say. "You should have told me how good that was going to be!" Paula giggled.

"Well dear, I had no idea that you were going to go so far...If I had, I would have told you that sucking cock is one of the most wonderful things you could ever do" she said squeezing him again.

Paula could feel her eyes flutter. There was so much more sex in her life as a woman. She loved it. The last week or so had been filled with so many erotic images and sensual feelings. It seemed like sex had become almost common place.

"Well, I have to admit it was Ted's idea. But once I got started.... I loved it. I know this sounds bad, but Sarah...it's something I do really, really well. I have never been able to please a lover like that before. He really loved it. And I must say...it was simply delicious."

"Delicious?" she grinned and paused. Again she squeezed Paula's cock, but this time she didn't let go. She just held it tightly. "Does that mean..."

Paula felt her ears turning red. She was proud and embarrassed at the same time. The best she could do was shake her head yes.

"Yes!" Sarah screamed. "You know what they say... you are not a real woman unless you swallow. I knew you wouldn't let me down." Sarah felt Paula's cock pulse in her hand. Sarah knew it was a big deal for Paula to admit such things to her. After all, this was his first experience with another man. And this was the same person who was disgusted with slipping on a pair of panties just days ago.

She squeezed her cock again to assure her that everything was just fine. Sarah ran her finger along the tip of her cock. It was a sexual caress; there was no mistaking that. She loved the fact that Sarah was being so intimate with her. It certainly made it easier for her to share the intimate details of her experiences with Ted.

She glanced at Sarah, her eyes instantly drawn to her breasts. Her nipples were stiff and poking through the satin material of her nightgown. She was clearly excited. And she made no effort to hide the fact.

She wanted to lean forward and give Sarah pleasure just like she had Ted the night before. She wanted to suck those nipples between her lips and play with them using her tongue. But she knew that was crazy. It must have been her male side coming through.

She took a deep breath and continued. "That man came and came and came. He must have cum for two minutes straight. I have never seen so much cum in all my life. I mean it; I have never come like that before. I would love to cum that much. I was gulping it down as fast as I could. I know it sounds horrible, but I loved it. I loved every bit of it. I had no idea it would be so erotic."

Sarah raised her free hand to Paula's hair. She ran her fingers over a matted strand that was clearly the result of dried cum. "I thought that's what this was" she giggled.

"Oh, I must look a mess" Paula said embarrassed once again. Her eyes looked into Sarah's for acceptance. Sarah gave her a warm smile that said everything was perfectly fine. Paula felt like there might be a twinge of pride in that smile too.

"I'd say you had him pretty damn excited, girl." There it was again. Girl. He kept hearing it. She always referred to him as girl, honey, sweetie. And so did Ted. And so did the other members of the cast. That's how people referred to her now. The more she thought about it, the more it was ok. "I don't think I've ever been able to make a man shoot that hard!" Sarah confessed.

"Can you believe it? I had just swallowed this huge load, which I thought would be the end of it. So I came up for air and he let loose with this huge spurt that hit the side of my face and went into my hair. I immediately put it back in my mouth and he filled it up! All in the same spurt. I couldn't believe it!"

"Damn girl. You did drive him crazy. Isn't that a wonderful feeling?" Sarah asked squeezing her again.

"I loved it. God, I feel awful. Listen to me! I sound so gay. What is happening to me?"

"It's not gay when you are a woman...now is it? It's perfectly natural for a woman to love sucking cock...make a man happy" Sarah said sincerely.

That sounded right to Paula.

"You did it. You stopped identifying yourself as a man...you became the woman of your dreams. And the woman of your dreams loves to suck cock" Sarah continued.

Maybe she was right, Paula thought, that did seem to be what happened.

"I love to suck cock too. I could suck cock all day long" Sarah said giving her cock another squeeze. Her eyes fluttered once again.

The more Paula talked about last night, the more comfortable she became with the idea that she enjoyed having sex with a man. At first it had been a shock. After all, she never thought of herself as gay. But like Sarah said, it's not gay if you are a woman. And that made perfect since to her. Sarah's open acceptance of it all made it so much easier. She could see that Sarah was genuinely happy for her. She was lucky to have Sarah as a friend.

Paula was becoming more and more aware of Sarah's caress. The way she was doing it caused the tip of her cock to rub against her silk panties, which felt divine. Paula hoped she never stopped. But she was close to climax and was afraid she might cum all over Sarah's hand. Paula wasn't sure how Sarah would feel about that.

"I have to say, Greg and I were listening to the sounds coming from your bedroom...You guys were making us plenty horny, let me tell you."

"Well...to tell the truth...that's not all that happened..." Paula said staring at Sarah's erect nipples. She wanted to reach out and touch them so bad. Sarah was making her feel so good. She wanted to make Sarah feel good too.

Sarah beamed with a smile. "I had hoped there would be more. To tell the truth, it sounded like there was a lot more." Sarah changed her grip on Paula's cock. Now she was holding Paula firmly with the silk stretched tightly over the tip of her penis.

Paula didn't know how much longer she could last. Her eyes drifted down to Sarah's breasts once again. Her nipples were so stiff.

When she looked up, Sarah was staring right at her. With her other hand Sarah reached up and pulled both straps off her shoulders and allowed her nightgown to fall down revealing her breasts.

"You have been staring at them all week...I don't mind. Would you like to touch them?" she asked in a smoky voice. Paula answered her by raising both hands and taking her nipples between her fingertips. She gently rolled them between her thumb and forefinger.

Now it was Sarah who moaned. "Mmm, that feels so good. I have been watching you, too. You have made me so horny this week. Watching you get so excited...the panties...the stockings..." she hissed. Then she moved her free hand under her breast and offered it to Paula. "Lick it."

Paula leaned down and rolled her tongue over the extended nipple. Finally she was able to pleasure her confidant, her mentor. Sarah, who had shown her so much, exposed her to pleasures she never dreamed possible, now she was pleasuring her. She sucked her nipple like a newborn babe. Then she moved to the other and gently nibbled upon it listening to a chorus of moans.

"Yes baby...that's right...feed" Sarah said managing to pump her cock as she licked. Paula sucked and licked every inch of both breasts. Although she had sucked many a breast in her time, she never enjoyed it as much as she was now. Paula could feel her cock pulse in Sarah's hand. She was close, oh so close.

With all the self-discipline Sarah could muster, she pulled her breasts away from Paula's caress. Sex was heavy in the air. They were both tremendously horny now.

Sarah lowered her voice and stared Paula in the eyes. "You are going to tell me...everything. I want to know everything you did with Ted and that magnificent cock of his."

Now Paula couldn't wait to tell her.

"Ted made...love to me..." Her eyes fluttered once again. Sarah was making her think about last night. Paula began to recall how Ted's monster cock made her cum so many times from being buried so deep.

"I took all of him...every inch. All I could think about was his cock. He fucked me like a rag doll. I loved it. I can't wait to do it again and again and again. Oh my. Just listen to me."

"So you are a real woman now...aren't you?" Sarah said in that lower voice. "And you just love the cock...I can see. Isn't it wonderful?"

It was like reality had been suspended. Paula couldn't believe the words coming out of Sarah's mouth.

"I've never had anyone make love to me before...It was the most erotic experience I have ever had. I never knew that being submissive was so powerful. I loved his cock moving inside me, taking me, having his way with me."

"Yes, giving yourself to a man is very exciting. God, just thinking about it is making me so horny!" she beamed.

"Sarah...if you...don't...watch out...I'm going to ..."

"I want you to cum on my breasts. Cum all over my breasts" she said sticking her chest out.

Sarah aimed Paula's cock at her breasts. That was all it took. Paula's orgasm was blinding. Sarah pumped and pulled until her breasts were completely soaked with cum.

With the last drop gone, Paula buried her head in Sarah's cleavage. She cat-licked every inch of those breasts savoring the taste of cum once again.

"Sarah" Paula said, "Ted asked me to be his girlfriend. And I want to be his girlfriend. But I have no idea how I am going to do it. You have to teach me. You have to teach me how to be Ted's girlfriend. Sarah, will you do it? Will you help me?"

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please remember to vote. Your comments are welcomed.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,711 Followers