A Job in the Theatre Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,703 Followers

She could feel the cage around her cock. It was so frustrating. She was so horny, yet totally limp. She wanted to touch it so bad. What was she to do?

"Look at those lips...that is so hot. Do that thing with your tongue...yeah, I like that...I like that a lot," Billy said. His commands were making her so hot. That damn thing around her cock was impossible.

Billy glanced over, caught Paula toying with her nipple. He could feel her cock twitching in his hand. His cock jerked with excitement too. He had never been hornier in his life. His poor cock had a life of its own. It throbbed uncontrollably now. That Paula was so damn kinky. He liked watching her play with her boobs. He pulled on her cock again. Man, cock and boobs, how kinky was that?

"Try it," Paula said. She glanced down to her cock as if there was any question what she was referring too.

Billy looked at her, looked down at Gayla sucking his cock to sweet perfection. He had always considered himself a ladies man. He loved the ladies. He had strayed a bit when Paula came around. He knew from the beginning that she was not as she appeared. He let his guard down that day, but was glad he did.

He couldn't have known that would lead to this. He watched Gayla lavish his cock with total devotion. She was so into it. He looked back at Paula. She looked so fucking hot. He was beside himself.

"Come on baby," Paula teased, "Are you afraid you might like it? Would that be so bad?"

What was he afraid of? It was the perfect situation. He knew that whatever happened would never leave the room. He had been curious from time to time. Hadn't everyone? He squeezed her cock unconsciously.

"Come here baby. Try some dick," Paula said seductively. "It's really very easy," she said pinching her nipples. "Just put your lips around it. It's really very hot."

He could feel himself caving in. He was so fucking horny. He did want to try it. And there it was...right in his hand. A slow grin crossed his face.

"That's it sugar," Paula smiled knowing she had won. "Don't be afraid. I know you are curious. Who wouldn't be? You suck my dick...and I will give you Gayla's key."

Paula watched the emotions cross his face. Gayla twisted around on his cock so she could see. He inspected Paula's cock as if it were the first he had ever seen.

"It's just like yours baby..." Paula said dangling the key in front of him, "just slip it between those sexy lips of yours...give it a try...you can see how much Gayla likes it...you are going to like it too...no one will know."

Billy leaned in another inch and slipped his lips around Paula's hard throbbing cock!

"Yes baby, yes," Paula hummed, "that's it," she said squeezing her nipples watching Billy's lips descend down her shaft. She absolutely loved watching a guy take cock for the first time. There was nothing better!

Billy's mouth filled with hot throbbing cock. Paula was leaking profusely on his tongue, the taste rolling right down his throat. Her cock was so small he could take the whole thing in his mouth.

"Now isn't that nice..." Paula cooed pushing his hair out of the way so she could watch.

Billy started exploring her shaft, easing his lips up and down. He couldn't believe the sensations flooding his brain. He had a cock in his mouth! He pulled back and looked at it once more. It was covered with his salvia. Yeah, he was digging it. He crooked his tongue up her slit.

"Now you are getting it baby...cocks are great!" Paula said with a lusty smile.

Billy traced his tongue around the head of her cock getting more revved up by the second. Gayla watched from his crotch. Soon it would be her. Those lips would be around her cock, sucking, licking. She couldn't wait! Her hand went to her crotch, bumped into the cage. Damn!

Billy pushed down taking her entire cock back into his mouth. It was so different from anything he had ever done. He was so fucking horny. Gayla was driving him crazy with that tongue of hers. He started doing to Paula what Gayla was doing to him. And that was even better.

"Yeah Gayla...your boyfriend loves cock too. Hell, everybody loves cock after they try it," Paula said smiling. She started pushing her hips up meeting Billy's lips. She looked down at Billy, "Don't worry baby. Your girlfriend has a beautiful cock. You can suck it any time you like."

Things were building up in Billy's mind. So many things had happened. He was so damn horny he couldn't think straight. He loved sucking cock. It was hot! But what he really needed to do now was fuck. That's exactly what he needed to do. He needed to sink his cock into something fast.

He reached down and pulled Gayla off his cock. He looked her in the eye. He had that crooked grin on his face, "Suck her cock for me." He paused for just a second, "And I want you to stick that cute ass of yours straight up in the air."

Gayla could feel all the blood rushing to her face. Oh my god! Of course that thought had been in the back of her mind, she just had no idea if... She took a deep breath and did exactly as Billy, her new boyfriend, had asked. She moved between Paula's legs and slipped her cock between her lips as she had a million times before. But this time she reached back and flipped her very short skirt up exposing her virgin ass.

Billy stood behind her and just watched. He was witnessing a hot lesbian scene that every man had seen and played through his mind a thousands time. Accept this one was just a little different. He rested his throbbing cock on top of Gayla's ass, eased his hands down around her hips. All he could think about was sinking his cock into her ass and fucking the hell out of her. The way he was feeling, he was going to pump a few gallons of cum straight up her insides.

"Man you two are so hot," Billy smiled. Gayla was going crazy, waiting. She wanted it, she wanted it now. "Spread your legs a little honey." She loved the way he just took control. "God I'm going to like this," he said moving his cock down to her rosebud. He took that throbbing cock of his and pushed it inside her.

"Mmmm," she moaned around Paula's cock. She pulled her lips off of Paula's cock just for a second so she could truly appreciate that fabulous cock penetrating her. Billy wasted no time driving his full length into her.

"I love it, I love it, I love it," she screamed. For at that moment she realized, for the very first time, that she was indeed a cock worshipping, ball licking cum slut. And she was getting ready to get fucked for the first time in her life!

Billy started moving that fabulous cock inside her. The sensations were glorious. She had a cock in her ass, all the way in her ass and it felt wonderful. She had a cock in her mouth and that felt wonderful too. She spread her legs a little further, tilted her ass just right hoping to feel more cock. She did. She felt his balls too. They were slapping up against her ass. Erotic sensations flooded her brain.

"Feels good, doesn't it..." Paula said through lust filled eyes. "Honey, you were always meant to be a cock whore...there's no shame in that...you do it so well. Isn't that right, Billy?"

"Oh yeah...so tight, so sexy. I'm going to love fucking you," he said finding his rhythm.

"I can't wait to get a nut in you." Gayla started pushing back, meeting his thrusts, trying to help him out. She absolutely loved having a cock in her ass.

Billy was a fucking machine. He drove that cock into her for years. She couldn't believe how good it felt. She had completely forgotten about her own cock, thought only of his and how she was looking forward to feeling it fucking her in the days to come.

Paula watched from her perch on the couch arm. What a sight to see. Billy was so into fucking Gary's tight ass. Gary was so into being Gayla. She could feel his moans around her cock and knew they were from being fucked like the whimpering little cock whore he was.

"You like that cock in your ass...don't you baby? He is fucking you so good," Paula purred. She knew damn good and well talking dirty was driving Gayla crazy. "And such a big cock..."

Gayla pulled off Paula's cock, "Stop it, stop it...you know that is driving me insane." She turned back to Billy, "Sit on the couch. I want to try a new position. Hurry."

Billy pulled his cock out and sat down on the couch. Gayla positioned herself over it, took it in her hand and sat down on it. "Ooooooooh yeah," she cooed pushing down as hard as she could. Billy's cock was all she had. She was going to make the most of it.

"You love that cock. Fuck him baby. Fuck that pretty cock of his. Make him come inside you," Paula cheered. Gayla put her hands on Billy's thighs for balance and worked that cock with her ass. The deep thrusts had Billy moaning too. Paula stroked her cock with one hand and toyed with her breast with the other.

Then Gayla lifted up and pushed Billy out of the way. She flopped down on the couch, pulled her legs to her chest offering her ass. "Fuck me! Just stick that cock in me and FUCK!"

Billy smiled ear to ear. Man he could get used to this. He stood over her, leaned in and sank his cock all the way inside her.

"Yes, yes, yes" Gayla screamed. She opened her eyes just long enough to see Billy pounding his cock into her. His violent thrusts made the cage bounce back and forth, the little lock bouncing around on top.

Paula moved over and towered over her as well. "You are such a slut," she grinned staring down at Gayla, stroking her cock.

It was true, all so true Gayla though watching Paula stroking her cock. She just closed her eyes and let those delicious sensations roll over her.

"Just think...now that you have a boyfriend...you will be getting fucked...all the time," Paula smiled.

"Ooooooh yeah...fuck me...drive that cock into me baby...I need that cock!" Gayla squealed. It was too much, she was going crazy.

"Sucking cock, drinking cum...wearing pretty little panties," Paula continued, "I'm so jealous! Fuck her Billy...fuck that horny bitch."

Then the unthinkable happened. The slit at the end of the device started emitting cum! Each time Billy thrust into Gayla another few drops dribbled out.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" Gayla couldn't believe it. That fucking cock in her ass was making her cum!

"Damn girlfriend," Billy said realizing what was happening. He started ramming into her harder.

Paula reached down and ran her finger along the end of the device. Billy was pounding his cock as hard as he could into Gayla. Paula moved her finger to Billy's lips and pushed it inside. "Taste it boyfriend!" Billy was so far gone. He sucked her finger, ran his tongue over it. "That's it baby...so good." She reached down and scooped up some more. She pushed her finger into his mouth again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Gayla screamed as more dribbled out. "YES!" She rolled her head from side to side. "Fuck me! FUCK ME!" He rammed harder still. She was so horny. Billy's cock was making her cum!

Paula could feel her orgasm gushing up from her balls. She aimed her cock at Gayla's face, pumped as hard as she could.

"OH fuck yes!" Gayla screamed feeling the hot liquid splatter across her nose and chin. Paula laced her face with spurt after spurt.

She turned to Billy and jammed her cock in his face, "Lick it, lick it clean!"

Billy leaned forward to lick her cock, but she just jammed her hips forward pushing her cock straight into his mouth.

"Suck it boyfriend. Suck that cock!"

Billy sucked it all the way into his mouth while jamming his cock into Gayla. "Arrrghh!" he screamed as his balls exploded. Gayla could feel the jets of hot cum filling her insides.

"Yes, yes, yes...give it to me baby!" she cried. Billy was lost in the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced. It seemed to go on forever, made his knees weak. Finally he gave out and collapsed on top of Gayla.

It took him a minute to catch his breath. He opened his eyes, was face to face with Gayla. That nasty cum was every where. He stuck his tongue out, took one long lick and kissed her right on the lips.

Paula handed him the key to the device, "I believe this belongs to you."

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please remember to vote. Your comments are welcomed.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,703 Followers
12