A Jones Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Jen's interview is something more than she expects.
7.9k words
4.22
31.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuReal
RuReal
2 Followers

Chapter 01: Toy Interview

The ringing phone on Neil's desk is an unwelcome disturbance to his busy day. Glancing over at the clock it shows four-nineteen in harsh red numbers. He returns his attention to the phone on his desk and examines the display to see that the call is from security. Taking the receiver from its base, his deep authoritative voice rolls out filling the sterile setting of the office. "Neil speaking." The voice of the guard on the other end of the line advises him that he has a Ms. Jen Smith waiting to see him for a four-thirty appointment. "Send her up please," he replies and hangs up the phone.

Neil's attention reverts to his computer and he saves the document that he had been working on. He opens the folder that contains resumes of people to be interviewed. Going through his list of resumes he then double checks and is still unable to find a Jen, or Jennifer Smith's resume.

Neil examines his schedule to see what appointments he has set for today. There seems to be only one interview scheduled for today it is for five pm with someone named Carla! Shrugging he casually chalks it up to a mistake on his part, or the lady at the main reception who temporarily serves as his secretary. With no resume to go over before her arrival he takes the time to leave his plush leather chair and head to his private restroom.

Gazing into the hard unforgiving mirror Neil examines the charcoal grey business suit, blood red shirt, and the silver and black-stripped tie that adorn him. There is no grey in his closely shaven black tightly curled hair. His dark angular face stares back at him, youthful in appearance carefully hiding his age from most observers.

Neil takes a long hard look into his almond shaped deep dark brown eyes. He can see the cold emptiness that most people see, but hidden behind the hard exterior shell is a towering fire that has driven him to where he is today. Years ago he could have said he would be in a place like this. Nobody else could see his potential or the possibility of him achieving his goals, well almost nobody.

The ringing telephone on his desk forces Neil from his self-analysis and makes him step lively from the restroom to his desk to answer. "Hello Mr. Jones your four-thirty appointment is here," states the nasal voice at the other end of the phone line. "Show her in please," he responds then takes a seat at his desk in the comfortable black and burgundy leather chair. Impatience is clearly written on the waiting man's face. Leaning far back in the comfy chair he steeples his hands before him.

The outer office door opens piercing the silence. A firm yet polite knock comes from the large mahogany office door. "Enter" Neil's voice rings out in the silence. The heavy office door opens and the receptionist greets him with a cheerful smile. Her voice cuts through the air with a high pitch nasal quality as she ushers in a woman before her. "Mr. Jones, here is Ms. Smith to see you." There is a look of uncertainty in the receptionist's eyes as she makes the comment.

Neil takes a closer look at the woman that has arrived in his harsh and sterile office. It is very easy to perceive why the receptionist is uncertain about this candidate. Two rows of studs going up each ear are clearly visible as Ms. Smith makes her way towards the desk. Her face is a mask trying to hide fear and hurt deep inside. Desperation is also clearly written on her for the entire world to see. He pulls his vision back to take all of her in. Carefully examining her statuesque body with his sharp all seeing eyes. Neil rises slowly to his feet to shake hands with her. Glancing over his visitors shoulder he casually dismisses the receptionist with a polite nod. "Good day Ms. Smith please have a seat," he states while resuming his chair.

Jen takes a seat trying to be graceful, but manages to accomplish it in a very graceless fashion. The focus of Neil's intense eyes boring into her assessing and weighing her merit cause obvious discomfort. She has never met someone that gives of that level of intensity with just a look. He went from being friendly and open to something cold, calculating, and mechanical.

Ms. Smith's hair is dull and lifeless, and her eyes seem almost as dead. Neil catches the faintest sparkle of fire from the green-grey eyes peeking out at him. Fear fills the room with its sharp tangy acrid odour that he picks up with ease. She fumbles awkwardly with her purse and extracts a wrinkled copy of her resume. Handing the wrinkled papers across the desk into his waiting hands.

Ms. Smith looks downward not meeting his eyes and biting her bottom lip nervously. Neil takes a brief glance down at the paper in his hands then does a double take. Looking hard at the document thoughts run through his head. He is angry with HR for sending someone with no experience, and no qualifications for the position. The resume is full of spelling mistakes, and other errors. She has not a clue how to logically organize a simple resume much less something more complicated in a work environment.

The interview begins and the questions are asked and answered. Jen becomes shaky as they proceed through the questions. It becomes even more painfully obvious that she is not the right person for this job. Neil asks his final question. "What makes you the ideal candidate for this position?" She moistens her ruby red-coated lips with her pink tongue then states, "Mr. Jones I will do anything that is asked of me without question!"

Neil looks at Ms Smith and shakes his head. "I am sorry Ms. Smith I truly am. In looking at your resume and going through the interview it is quite clear to me that you are not the right candidate for this position." She cuts in, as he is about to continue. "But I really need this job I am about to get kicked out of my apartment. I desperately need the money." She looks at him imploringly. "Maybe you just don't understand what anything means when I say it!"

Jen leaves her chair and stumbles around the large desk. Mr. Jones swivels his chair to follow her movements. "I am truly sorry about your situation but..." As he is speaking she drops down to her knees in front of him. He reaches out with both hands to either comfort, or push her away from him when her actions stop him. Delicate hands with red painted nails start gently pushing his thighs apart. He resists for a moment then relaxes and lets her part his legs. Softly she runs her hands up his inner thighs massaging and lightly digging in her fingers. She gently scrapes fingernails over the bulging erection confined in the slacks. He grunts in surprised pleasure at the unique and unexpected attention. Slowly she traces the outline of his cock running her fingers around him. Skilfully she runs hands across his waist to the silver buckle of his black leather belt.

Green-grey eyes rise from her intimate caress gazing up into his deep brown eyes. Jen can see the excitement building on Neil's face. Roughly she unbuckles his belt, undoes the button, and then unzips his slacks. His large hardened manhood springs out to greet her. The tip of her moist pink tongue parts bright red-coated lips gently coating them in saliva. She lightly licks and kisses her way down his lower abdomen through his cleanly shaven pubis.

Jen runs her tongue from the base of Mr. Jones' manhood up to the tip, lightly licking the pre-cum that seeps from the slit. She maintains eye contact while sucking the dark pinkish-brown head of his cock into her warm wet mouth letting saliva liberally coat him. A deep moan escapes his lips as she sucks the head of his member in and out of her mouth. Her tongue twirls and dances along the underside of the shaft. The tempo is slow, deliberate, and meticulous obviously she enjoys the effect that she has on the powerful businessman.

A harsh ringing intrudes on Jen's sexual feast as the phone rings on Neil's desk. He stands up causing the chair to move away from him so that he can reach the telephone. She does not allow his change in posture to distract from her goal following his movements. Smoothly he reaches out a hand and grasps the receiver answering with his normal gruff sounding. "Jones speaking."

Jen tightens her lips around his hardness and bobs her head down taking him deep into her mouth trying to break his self-control. Mr. Jones is managing to hold a normal conversation over the phone while she works his cock in and out of her mouth. "Oh my five o-clock has arrived." He says in a calm voice. She redoubles her effort on his member reaching a hand between his legs she lightly massages his balls. Pulling her head back she allows his member to leave her mouth and twirls her tongue rapidly around the tip of his cock.

Neil groans ruggedly into the receiver and manages to get out. "Have her sent up please," then slams the receiver down onto the cradle. His hand reaches down and grabs Jen's hair forcing her to take him deep into her mouth. He holds her in place while she makes harsh gagging noises. Rapidly he pulls her off his member jerking her head back so she can only view the ceiling. Stroking his hardness he uses her face as a receptacle liberally depositing his cum.

Starting at her forehead Mr. Jones works his way down the bridge of Jen's nose, across her lips, and down her chin. He spreads his seed all over the young woman's startled face. "Lick me clean you dirty little cum slut!" Neil's voice breaks the moment causing her to blush bright red. He lets loose her hair so she can perform the task assigned. She tilts her head causing his sticky spend to run down her face.

Eagerly Jen sucks Neil into her warm waiting mouth. Guilt, humiliation, and excitement run through her system and she feels herself becoming damp and ready. Running her tongue over the head of his cock she cleans his spend then proceeds to suck the last of the cum from his member. Throughout all this she gazes up into his unreadable face and cold eyes. He watches her swallow a knowing smile on his face. Jen breaks her gaze to put his manhood back into his pants and does him back up.

Jen looks shyly up from beneath the cover of her hair, stares at the executive and says. "Do you have a washroom close by so I can clean up?" Neil opens a drawer and pulls out a wad of Kleenex handing it to her. He reaches into a jacket pocket pulls out one of his business cards turning it over he starts writing on the back. With a thoughtful look on his face he says! "There is a bathroom out the door you came in and down the hall third door on your right! Like I was saying before Ms. Smith unfortunately I cannot give you this job, but if you come to this address tomorrow at three pm sharp we will see what can be done. I would strongly suggest that you are not late!"

Jen stares at him with shock and bewilderment. How can he just casually dismiss her after she showed him some of what she had to offer? Was she not even talented enough at a simple blowjob that he could just dismiss her like a servant? Her body shakes and fat tears roll from her eyes to mingle with the cum. She uses the tissue to clean up as best as she can manage without a mirror. Jen stammers out in confusion. "But you just let me" He cuts her off mid sentence with his clear concise no nonsense voice. "Listen carefully slut! I know that you never had an appointment and your tears have no effect on me. If you want a job show up at that address otherwise there is nothing else I care to do for you."

Sniffling loudly Jen gathers her stuff together and leaves Mr. Jones' office. She makes her way out of the outer office and moves towards the front reception area. Walking by the receptionist and an older woman she heads out the door slamming it behind her. Making her way to the elevator she finds nobody waiting as she presses the button she does not have long to wait until the carriage arrives. She smoulders in the elevator on the way down and examines the back of the business card. There is an address in bold black pen with instructions written underneath. The address has to be at least thirty minutes out of the city, and what's more it looks like a personal address! Hopefully the job at least paid well because she has no car to get out there! At the bottom of the instructions it advises that cab fare would be paid as required.

The next day finds Jen Smith in a taxicab at two-thirty pm twenty minutes out of the city. She admires the large trees rushing by on both sides of the two-lane highway only rarely being passed by cars going in opposite direction. The car shoots by driveways almost before the occupants notice them. Every once in a while through the trees impressive mansions seem to stare out majestically at the passing vehicle. Thirteen minutes more into the trip the cab driver slams on the breaks suddenly cursing as the car slides forward blue-black smoke rises from the tires.

Jen's gaze catches the house number on the mailbox as they skid past the driveway. The car backs up and makes a sharp right turn onto the driveway. He manages to make it two car lengths up the drive before a closed iron gate blocks their passage. There is an intercom on the driver side of the car perched on an iron poll. He rolls down his window and hits the call button. They wait what seems like minutes then the gate slides open permitting the car to continue its trip up the winding driveway.

A massive grey stone and stucco French revival mansion greets both occupants of the car. The driveway wraps ribbon like out front of the structure going past the front steps then splits so that part of it returns to the front gate. The other half of the drive cuts through a section of the sprawling house. A whistle cuts the silence in the car as the driver admires the impressive mansion that sits dignified in the trees.

The driver swings the car around stopping in front of the steps. As Jen looks up at the house the front door opens and a woman steps out making her way down the stairs. Her dark coppery brown hair is tied back in a severe bun and she is clad in a charcoal grey skirt, red blouse, and polished black shoes that glint in the sun. Her heels make a sharp clicking sound breaking the driver's rapt concentration on the house. He hops out of the car and makes his way around to let Jen out of the vehicle.

At this point the coppery haired woman has reached the pair she smiles at the driver causing her face lights up. "How much do we owe you" her seductive voice cuts through the air like a knife. The driver stammers out a figure and the dignified woman reaches into the pocket of her dress and pulls out a roll of bills. She unrolls some of the money counting as she goes and hands him a stack of bills thanking him for his service. He glances down at the money in his hands and quickly makes his way back to the driver side door hopping in and speeds his way back down the driveway. As the yellow cab fades away through the trees Jen appraises the woman in front of her with surprise. She had expected to see Mr. Jones not this woman whom ever she was.

The tastefully and conservatively dressed woman turns her intense blue eyes to stare at Jen and extended a hand "Please to meet you Ms. Smith right? I am Miss. Jones my husband has told me all about you. If you would follow me please we will discuss your employment situation." Jen takes the offered hand in her own and shakes it lightly.

An outside observer could not help but notice the obvious difference between the two women. Jen looks garish and uncouth beside the obviously strong and in control mistress of the house. Miss. Jones makes her way to the front door with Jen following behind like a trained dog she walks through the door and holds it open for the other woman to enter closing it firmly behind them.

The pair makes their way upstairs to a room where the wall is lined with bookshelves. Opposite to the door is a large mahogany desk with a laptop computer on it. Jen is told to take a seat and Mrs. Jones asks if she would like something to drink. Jen shakes her head and feels a bit nervous wondering what Mr. Jones his told wife. There was no way he could have told her what she had done in his office no man is that stupid.

Mrs. Jones takes a seat at the other side of the desk. "Ok Ms. Smith my husband has told me about the situation that you are in. Depending on if you fit the bill you may be able to help us solve our own problem as well your own. We need someone to work for us and live in full-time. What we require is someone to cook, clean, drive and perform some other odd services. Now we realise that one person may not be enough to do all of that so we may have to hire someone else as well."

The woman continues her speech. "I am willing to give you a weeks advance in pay just to consider the offer. You owe rent for a month from what information my husband has been able to gather and we are willing to take care of that. Your moving expenses will also be taken care of. You get all of that if you take the job?" Jen can only look at the woman stupidly she cannot believe the overly generous offer that is being dangled before her. "Umm yes that sounds like a great offer and you can call me Jen." With that Mrs. Jones reached into a drawer at her desk and pulls out some forms as well as an envelope. "Ok you need to fill out these forms for your benefits as well as insurance purposes.

We require you to sign a confidentiality agreement first and foremost." Barley glancing at the papers Jen starts signing only after getting half way through the documents does it come to her that she has not ask how much she was going to be paid. After all the documents are filled out and signed Mrs. Jones hands over an envelope into Jen's waiting hands. In turn Mrs. Jones takes only the top form marked confidentiality. Opening the envelope she finds one thousand dollars in cash her stunned gaze looks up at her smiling future employer. The other forms you keep until you are sure you want to take the job.

"Alright now that we are done with that stuff let me give you a tour of the property. We had the house built a couple of years ago and added some features that suited us. You may call me Grace by the way." Jen is taken back down to the first floor to start the tour from the ground up. The pair proceeds through the family room, kitchen, formal dinning room, and then back upstairs to go through the upper level rooms. All throughout the tour Grace explains the different rooms in the house. "Now I do have to warn you about security since the system has a lock down feature. This means that when the system is tripped the house is sealed. If you accept this offer we will assign you a numeric code and collect a fingerprint from you for the computer system. You may not have noticed, but the main doors to the house and some of the doors inside utilize a biometric security system. The husband is into all of that technological stuff and figured it was cool so of course we had to have it. We do not need that level of security at all, but it is just another toy for him. What can I say boys and their toys!"

Jen is led from the second story through a door and across a glass walled overpass style walkway that spans the drive. A neat courtyard is clearly visible to their right while the driveway leading out to the front gate is visible on the left. On crossing the walkway they approach a steel door with a deadbolt and Grace continues in her tour monologue "Now this is the servant quarters you notice that this door has a contemporary lock on it" She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a key. "This is one of the few doors on the property that actually uses a key we do this to ensure your privacy during your personal time."

Grace unlocks the door and swings it open holding it so that Jen can enter the room first. She walks into what looks like a fully furnished apartment complete with kitchen and living room. Grace follows her in closing the door behind her and starts showing her around. "Now there are two bedrooms since we designed this place for two employees. If we decide that we need another person you are going to have to share unfortunately." Jen is amazed at how much bigger than her apartment the place is. "I don't think sharing will be a problem at all Grace this place is just unbelievable." Grace beams at her "Thank you Jen, but I am not finished the tour yet let's head back into the main portion of the house and we will continue." They go back through the door locking it behind them and make their way into the main portion of the house.

RuReal
RuReal
2 Followers