A Journey Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aerik continued toward home, but soon realized he was lost. All the landmarks they had noted on their hunt looked completely different now. The ice and snow was gone from the hills, completely changing their shape. All Aerik knew now was that home was in the direction of the setting sun. He hoped to come across a village where he could get his bearings, but so far, he had not seen any other people.

He began to feel an irritation and tightness to his skin and realized that the sun was beginning to burn him. Suddenly he remembered when he was young, Elder Haran making him recite the summer songs along with all the other village children.

"Bulbs of white protect from summer's light," he sang the summer song from his childhood, and began searching through the flowers and bushes he passed for anything that might have white bulbs.

His search was rewarded a short time later when he found a bush with several white bulbs hanging from its branches. He plucked one and squeezed it until it burst releasing a thick clear fluid. It smelled like the dawn after a fresh snow.

He rubbed it over his chest, and winced when his fingers caught in the soft black hair that grew there. Almost immediately, a soothing coolness spread where he had rubbed the clear fluid. He quickly rubbed it over all his exposed skin.

His only companion on the long journey was the garg. He had noticed that its eyes were a light shade of brown where almost all gargs eyes were black. Together they hunted for food, and chased each other through fields of flowers. They huddled together for warmth when it rained at night, and rested in the shade of frea trees in the hottest part of the day. They bathed in ponds and streams they found along the way, and together fought off a pack of jeekels who tried to steal the freshly killed food from their camp.

He was amazed at the garg's intelligence and loyalty. Aerik no longer viewed the garg as a tool for hunting, but saw the animal as a trusted friend. He named him Unkes, which meant "Loyal friend" in the old tongue. He decided that when he returned home Unkes would not be returning to the garg pens but would stay with him in his home.

Over time, Aerik found he no longer needed the white bulbs to protect him from the sun. His skin had bronzed to a golden brown and no longer turned red from the sun's harsh light. He loved the sun's warmth on his skin and reveled in the freedom to move without furs covering his body.

Aerik and Unkes had been heading toward the setting sun for over sixty days and Aerik figured they should be getting close to home. He still didn't recognize where they were and was beginning to worry. If they were anywhere near home, they should start running into villages soon.

Unkes ran ahead for a while and then would come back before bounding off again. Aerik laughed as Unkes chased beautiful flying bugs with wings that came in many colors and patterns. They seemed to fly around with no purpose or direction, flitting first one way then another. Unkes would leap into the air, but never quite catch them.

Aerik trotted along behind as Unkes had his fun. Unkes chased one of the insects into a patch of tall plants with yellow and red flowers blooming from the top. Suddenly a warning sounded in Aerik's mind and he remembered another summer song taught by Elder Haran. "Go near blooms of yellow and red, and it won't be long until your dead."

"Unkes, stop!" he shouted, fear filling his voice.

The garg slid to a stop and looked back questioningly at Aerik.

"Unkes, come," he commanded and patted his leg.

Unkes gave one last look of longing at the flying bug before turning and trotting toward Aerik. Before he cleared the patch of tall plants, one of them suddenly whipped toward the garg. The bloom opened up revealing an ugly black stinger. Unkes yelped when the stinger stabbed into his side and injected him with venom.

The tall stinging plants around Unkes all came alive and began plunging their wicked black stinger into the garg. Unkes yelped pitifully and tried to get to Aerik but the venom from the stings had paralyzed his legs. He crashed to the ground as the plants continued to jab their stingers into him.

"Unkes!" Aerik shouted and dropped his pack. He ran with spear in hand to help his friend.

He swung his spear from side to side using the sharp edges of the spear point to hack at the deadly plants. He swung the spear like a man possessed and fought his way to Unkes's side. He stood over his fallen friend and flailed around him with his spear until he had cleared the area around them.

He hoisted Unkes onto his shoulder and swung his spear to keep the path clear as he staggered to safety. When he was clear of the deadly plants, he laid Unkes on the ground and slumped beside him. He pulled Unkes onto his lap and cradled his head.

"Don't die on me, Unkes," He begged as tears spilled down his cheeks into his beard.

Unkes just looked at him, pleading for help with his wet light brown eyes. His breath came in short, ragged gasps. Aerik held him, softly stroking his head until the venom reached his heart. Unkes closed his eyes and died. Aerik pulled his friends lifeless body to him, threw back his head and screamed his grief to the world.

Later, after he had laid Unkes to rest under a cairn of stones, he took up his spear. Aerik didn't leave the clearing until he had chopped every last plant with a yellow and red bloom to the ground.

Aerik resumed his trek, but his journey without Unkes was filled with loneliness. His mind wandered as he walked and he almost called to Unkes to come to him a few times before he caught himself. Every time this happened, he felt the loss of his friend all over again.

He stopped to rest and stared up at the hills to the north. He tried to imagine what they would look like covered in snow and ice. They would be much larger with tons of ice and snow on top of them. Suddenly realization hit him. He was much closer to the hills than he should be. He had failed to make the size adjustment in his mind. Home should be farther south than he had been traveling. He might have even passed far to the north of his village.

With newfound determination he changed his direction and began walking due south. Two days after he turned south, he came across what was left of a village. Apparently, the elders of this village weren't as strict as his village elders were in keeping their runoff trenches clear and had paid the price.

He dug through the rubble, looking for any supplies that might be useful. He found nothing, so pressed on. He wondered what had happened to the people that lived there, but the fact that he found the village gave him hope that he was on the right path to get home.

Shortly after leaving the decimated village, he came across a stream that fed into a pool of water. He knelt down and scooped the cool water onto his face. The water dripped out of his beard into the water.

He stared at his reflection and was surprised to see that he looked quite brutish. If he came across any people, he didn't want to look like a wild man. He built a fire and filled the pot from his pack with water. He let the water heat on the edge of the fire while he honed the edge of his knife along his sharpening stone.

When the water was hot enough and the blade sharp enough, he scraped the coarse hair from his face. When he was done, he examined his reflection in the water. He looked as well as could be expected under the circumstances.

Three days later, he was traveling through a field enjoying the breeze that cooled the sweat on his body when a sound drifted to him on the wind. He stopped in disbelief. He could swear that he had heard the sound of a woman singing.

He listened hard but heard nothing. Then the wind picked up and he heard it again. It was just the hint of a whisper. The wind had brought the singing to him, and his first instinct was to run toward the voice.

He decided that in times like these it was better to be cautious, so he dropped his pack, and taking only his spear, slipped into the tree line and moved from tree to tree toward the ethereal voice.

He paused and listened for the voice again, but heard nothing. Maybe it had been his imagination. He went a little farther and found a lovely little pond in a small clearing. He walked into the clearing near the water and looked around.

He felt foolish. He had been alone since Unkes had died and was imagining things. He turned back towards his supplies and stopped when he noticed a pile of clothing on the ground. He looked back at the water just as a woman burst from the water with a splash.

Aerik yelped in surprise and almost dropped his spear. The woman stood waist deep in the water and looked shocked to see him there. For a moment, they just stared at each other.

She saw a tall young man with dark eyes and long black hair pulled back and tied into a tail at the nape of his neck. His broad muscled chest was covered with a light coat of black hair that trailed down to the ripples in his stomach.

He wore nothing but a loincloth fashioned from mammoth hide, and the muscles in his arms bulged from the grip he had on a long hunting spear. His legs were lean and muscled and he wore mammoth hide boots cross-laced with leather. A thin coat of sweat covered his bronze skin and made the light glisten off the planes and angles of his hard muscles. She was frightened but had to admit he was quite impressive looking.

Aerik couldn't take his eyes off her. She was only visible from just below her navel. The rest of her was under the water, but what he could see of her took his breath away. Her hair was jet black and so long that the ends of it floated in the water. Her eyes were a brilliant blue, and her face was the most delicate beautiful face he had ever seen.

His gaze went from her perfect face to her taut but supple stomach. He tried to stare at her navel, but could not keep his eyes from traveling up to her breasts. They were large and heavy, yet the dark nipples angled upward. He was fascinated by their gentle curves and amazed at how full and round they were.

He also noticed the marriage necklace that hung across the slopes of her breasts. There were two black stones instead of the normal white attached to the lowest part, meaning that her husband had been dead for two annums. By Gawa's commandments she could not marry again until her mate had been dead for three annums

Aerik's first look at a naked woman caught him by complete surprise and his brain was in shock. He had heard the older men describing what a woman's body looked like, and concluded that their crude descriptions fell far short of the perfection that stood before him. His heart thumped in his chest like it was trying to burst free, and to his horror, his manhood began to lengthen and thicken.

She noticed his loincloth begin to rise as his shaft hardened, fear shot through her, and then she saw the look of embarrassment on his face and relaxed. He didn't wear a marriage necklace, so probably had never seen a woman like this before. She glanced back at his loincloth and gasped. His cock was so long and thick that it had completely pushed the loincloth up revealing the engorged head and the heavy balls that hung below.

She felt something stir deep inside her at the sight of his rigid shaft. Excitement surged through her body and a tingling sensation emanated from between her legs. It had been so long since she had felt a man's touch, not since her husband had died. This stranger wasn't from her village, and if she dared to lie with him, no one would know. He looked so beautiful and innocent. He was probably three of four annum's younger than she was, but he was most definitely a man.

A sense of daring overcame her, and she made her decision as he stood so magnificently before her. She would not deny the lust that was coursing through her.

Aerik saw the fear in her eyes when she saw his cock jutting before him, and he almost ran away. Before he could move, he saw her expression change as she gazed at his rigid manhood. Her delicate hands gently swirled the water around her as she stared at his cock with what he thought was a look of hunger.

The beauty of her blue eyes stunned him again when she tore her gaze from his manhood and looked at his face. His body trembled when she moved toward him, and his heart thumped even harder as she slowly emerged from the water.

His lungs refused to breathe as her body in all its splendor was revealed to him. His eyes were drawn to the dark patch of wet hair above the cleft of her legs. His senses seemed to intensify and he could see every droplet of water cascade off her as she moved toward him, her hips swaying gently. He was entranced by the way her breasts swayed as she walked.

He finally remembered to breathe when she stood before him. Her eyes traveled over his torso and he flinched when she brought her hands up and laid them on his chest. His nostrils flared sucking in air as she gently trailed her fingers though his chest hair.

Her gaze followed her hand as she ran it down his strong arm to the spear he clutched in his hand. His knuckles were white with strain where he gripped the spear shaft. She gently laid her hand on his and looked at him questioningly. He relaxed his grip and she took the spear and tossed it away.

She brought her hands back to his chest and caressed down to his hard stomach and then to the leather ties that held his loincloth on. She untied the loincloth and dropped it to the ground, revealing the bulging veins that ran down the top side of his thick shaft.

She looked down at his hard cock and her eyes widened at the size of it. It twitched with each thunderous beat of his heart and almost reverently she rapped her fingers around the thick shaft as far as they could go.

He gasped at her touch and she looked at his face. His eyes were open wide like an animal on the verge of flight. She smiled and slowly slid her hand up the length of his shaft and then back to the base.

Her touch on his manhood sent a shock of pleasure through his body that he was unprepared for. His legs trembled as she stroked him, and the pleasure was so intense that his balls tightened and an orgasm crashed over him.

Her eyes widened and she gasped when his huge cock expanded in her hand and a thick rope of cum erupted out and shot by her, almost hitting her on her side. She aimed his cock away from her and stroked him faster as his pleasure tore through him.

His body jerked against his will, and he grunted as spurt after spurt shot out of his manhood while she pumped her hand back and forth along his length.

"I'm sorry," he gasped when his pleasure had subsided enough for him to speak.

"It's all right," she said. Her voice was soft and husky.

"You are just so beautiful, and I've never-"

"Shhhhh," she interrupted him, and slipped her body against his.

Her breasts smashed into his chest as she molded her body to him. Her hands slid around behind his head and pulled his lips to hers. When her soft wet tongue slipped into his mouth, he instinctively enclosed her in his strong arms, and pulled her tight against him. He could feel her hard nipples pressing against his chest as he explored her mouth.

She broke the kiss with a sigh and guided his mouth to her neck. He was unsure what to do but gained confidence when she shuddered at the touch of his lips on the soft skin of her neck. She shuddered again when he licked and then sucked on her warm flesh.

He felt her pushing on his head and let her touch guide him to her breasts. He had to stoop to reach them but his arms around the small of her back helped him keep his balance. He pressed his face into them and marveled at the firm yet supple feel of her ample bosom.

She moaned when he brushed his lips over first one of her nipples and then the other. He opened his mouth and gently ran his tongue around the hard bud and she gasped in pleasure.

While he licked and sucked on her nipples, she pulled out the leather cord that bound his hair and let his lustrous black mane cascade down his back. She put her hand on top of his head and gently pushed him lower.

He didn't know what she wanted but let her push him to his knees. Her stomach was before him and he lavished it with his tongue and lips while cupping the firm flesh of her ass in his large hands. She squirmed at the feel of his lips and tongue around her naval, but had a deeper desire that must be fulfilled. She pushed his head lower still.

He stared in wonder at the cleft between her legs. He let his eyes roam from the soft swirls of black hair above her sex to the barely visible lips that peeked out from between her thighs. He inhaled and experienced the scent of an aroused woman for the first time in his life. The musky scent was intoxicating and he breathed her scent in again savoring her womanly aroma.

She shifted her feet opening her legs while twining her fingers in his hair. She growled with need and pulled his face into her moist sex. She quivered when his mouth made contact with her moist lips.

"Oh Gawa," she gasped as his tongue gently licked along her slit.

Aerik ran his tongue along her pussy and delighted in the taste of the juices he found there. He loved the sounds of pleasure she made as he explored her most secret place. Her pussy seemed to welcome his mouth's caress and he loved the way the hot lips of her womanly flower flowed around his tongue as he licked her.

He noticed that her moans were more intense when his tongue touched a small nub at the top of her pussy where her lips met. He focused his attention there and swirled his tongue around it.

"Oh, Yes," she gasped. "Yes, Yes, Yes!"

She couldn't believe how intense the sensations of ecstasy were that coursed through her. This stranger, who had never been with a woman before, was giving her more pleasure than she had ever known.

She could feel her orgasm coming and welcomed it with all her being. It crashed into her like a winter storm. It ravaged her with pleasure and left her teetering on the edge of blissful agony.

Aerik felt her convulse and her pussy released a flood into his eager mouth. He lapped up her juices and sucked on her enflamed pussy as her hands gripped his hair painfully. He fought to keep his mouth on her as her hips bucked and her body quivered.

As her orgasm crested, the sensations became too intense and she had to push his head away. She swayed uneasily for a moment and then pulled him back to his feet. His impressive manhood was as hard as stone and the massive head rubbed up her leg and rested against her belly as he stood before her.

He truly was impressive in every way she thought as her eyes ran over him. She wanted to give him as much pleasure as he had given her. She trailed her fingers down his chest and stomach as she knelt before him.

His massive manhood stood proudly before her and she wrapped her small fingers around it. He quivered at her touch, and gasped when she leaned forward and brushed the head with her lips. She kissed it again and then softly swirled her tongue around the engorged head.

"Ahhhhh," Aeirik sighed as she opened her lips and took his cock into her warm mouth.

She met his eyes of black with her brilliant blue as she slid her lips up and down his length. The sight of her beautiful lips sliding down his cock while she gazed up at him with her stunning eyes was almost more than he could stand, and if he hadn't already had a powerful orgasm he would have exploded right then.

His cock stretched her mouth too its limit as she bathed it with her saliva. The skin of his hard shaft was hot and tasted salty. He had obviously been traveling in the heat of the day and a light sheen of sweat covered his body. She didn't mind the salty taste, to her he tasted so incredibly male, and her femininity responded, filling her with desire.