A Journey of Passion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Lynn_
_Lynn_
273 Followers

Gabriela remembered Seth said his mom celebrated her seventieth birthday while he was in the hospital. He hadn't told her about the attack or his injuries because he didn't want her to worry. The only one that knew at the time was Gabriela. It still concerned her how the older woman would feel if she found out.

"Sit and tell me where you found her, Seth. Don't leave anything out, either."

Seth thought for a minute about what to say.

"Son, there are things a parent just knows about their children. Call it instinct if you want. I can already tell you two have a bond that goes deeper than any couple I know. You worship her; it's in your eyes."

"She saved me, before we ever met in person."

Seth spent the next several minutes recounting the way they'd met. He'd looked at Gabriela before he started and smiled at her nod of approval. Effie heard about the dating service ad, his injuries and the long hospital stay. She'd known about his mission but assumed he was working the entire time he was gone.

Gabriela remained silent as Seth went on. He talked about the infections and surgeries that never seemed to end and the harsh drugs to ease the pain. Effie watched her son and saw the way he gazed at Gabriela. The more he explained, the better she understood their relationship.

"She's the reason I made it through, Mom," Seth said.

"I owe you more than I can say. My son chose well in you."

"Seth means the world to me, Effie. I love him with all my heart. I did nothing more for him than you would for the man you loved."

Talk shifted to Shelby and Dallas while Seth grilled the steaks for dinner. Gabriela enjoyed herself and found Effie to be a warm caring person. They relaxed outdoors until Effie began yawning.

"I think my traveling is catching up to me," she said with a smile.

Seth and Gabriela left soon after with a promise to visit the next week.

"She's wonderful, Seth," Gabriela remarked on the drive home.

Seth chuckled. "Yeah, she's just like me."

****

It wasn't often he took an entire afternoon off and his staff knew it. Therefore, when Seth gathered his briefcase and headed out the door just before noon saying he'd be back in the morning, they all stared. No one said a word until his Porsche Cayenne left the parking lot. The two secretaries and assorted realtors looked at each other and grinned.

They all knew the answer without anyone asking the question. Their boss wasn't the same since he returned form his overseas trip. His missions intrigued his subordinates, but he'd chosen them well. Privacy was one of the things he required from his employees and they knew the consequences if they didn't follow his wishes. No, this had nothing to do with secrets or rescues, though. Seth was a changed man because of Gabriela. They'd heard enough about her to know that.

Seth had noticed the looks they gave him at times. In his other line of work, he had to pay attention to details. When he'd decided to go home for the day, he knew they would all be shocked. It didn't change his mind though.

He drove through the busy city streets toward the open road. He loved living in the country where he had privacy. Owning a business kept him around people enough so that when he went home he wanted open space. Flynch Realty and Land Development did well in the busy central Florida real estate market. He started the company when he left the service years ago and never regretted it.

His blood rushed to his groin the closer he got to home. He imagined her lounging at the pool or working out in the gym. Maybe she'd even be out in the field by the stream. His heart pounded at the possibilities that filled his head. He left the Cayenne in the driveway so the noise of the garage door didn't alert Gabriela to his arrival. Seth wanted to sneak up on her wherever she was.

Gabriela swam laps in the warm water of the pool. She loved the natural quiet here. Birds chirped and sang in the woods that almost surrounded the house and grounds. The sun warmed her shoulders as she made her way back and forth several more times before climbing up the ladder.

"Hey baby," Seth said from behind her.

"Seth!"

Gabriela ran into his waiting arms without giving a thought to her wet swimsuit. His dress slacks and shirt absorbed the dampness as if they were towels. Seth didn't care. He ran his tongue over her lips before giving her a hungry kiss. His mind raced as he felt her body pressed against his.

"Wait, Seth. Is there something wrong?"

"Ah, does this feel wrong?" Seth pressed himself into her and grinned.

"No, oh baby, no. Everything is right down there."

He laughed and felt the world slip away. Here it was only the two of them. Nothing interfered because there wasn't anything more important to him than Gabriela.

"I made your clothes wet. You really should take them off, you know," she said with a grin.

"Is that right?"

"Uh huh. In fact, let me help you," she said even as her fingers worked the buttons loose on his shirt.

"Then why don't you just do it all?"

Seth waited for her reply as she stood still. "Mm, I'll do just that."

He sucked in his breath as she ran her hands over his chest. Already he regretted his hasty offer as she took her time teasing his body without taking his clothes off. She pranced around and cupped his ass before molding herself to his shape.

"Have I told you today how much I love playing with your body?"

Seth groaned when she caressed his aching shaft through his slacks. "No, you didn't."

"Then I should correct that or at least show you."

"You can do whatever you want. I'm yours."

Gabriela resumed freeing him from his clothing by taking his belt off first. Next, she slid his zipper down an inch at a time until he thought he'd go crazy. He ached to strip them both and take her right there, but he also loved letting her take control. Never had he let a woman be the one to dominate. With Gabriela, he craved it.

Soon he stood naked under the heat of the noon sun. She took his lips in a scorching kiss meant to claim ownership. Seth knew he would always remember the first time he'd seen her picture on the dating service web page. Every instinct told him at that moment she was special and she'd never let him down yet.

"Honey, oh god," he moaned as she closed her mouth over his swollen shaft.

His hands shook as he touched her hair. Heat engulfed him as she continued to tease him with her tongue and teeth. Seth felt the heaviness in his balls and thrust deep into her throat. He pulled out and came all over her chin and neck with an agonized wail.

Seth reached down and helped Gabriela up so they stood face to face. Without a word, he took her bathing suit off and made her as naked as he was. They took the few steps to the pool and dove in.

"You never did say why you came home."

"Do I need a reason?"

"No, it's just unusual for you to leave the office."

Gabriela hoped he would say he wanted to see her but still wasn't sure. After his injuries overseas, she worried about him even though he didn't want her to.

"I've been thinking ..."

She waited for him to go on.

"We talked so long on the computer before we met. Some days that time seems almost unreal. I mean, think of the odds that Erik would see your picture and show me. That site had thousands of ads on it."

"Destiny, Seth."

"I had a good life before I met you. Work kept me busy and my daughter made sure my grandson saw me often. It was nice."

Gabriela tried to read him by the look on his face. Somehow, she didn't feel threatened by his words.

"You changed everything."

Unsure of where he was taking this conversation, she held back. Her mind raced with so many things she wanted to ask, though.

"All my life I thought I was happy. I enjoy what I do and Shelby gave me the most beautiful grandson. It took you to make me see I was empty inside."

Seth watched her as he spoke. She thought she hid some of her emotions from him, especially the tears. Nothing got past him but he didn't tell her that. Now he read her face like a book. Love sparkled in her eyes and warmed his heart.

"Thank you for that."

He slid off his raft and kissed her forehead. "You're mine, don't ever forget that. But it comes at a price."

Gabriela followed him by slipping into the cool water. It refreshed her heated skin and gave her a moment to answer. "Name it, it's yours."

"It's simple, honey. You have to take me in return."

She saw the jutting of his erection and caught her breath. "Yes."

They wrapped towels around each other and walked inside to the bedroom. Gabriela was fully prepared to take him in every way possible.

_Lynn_
_Lynn_
273 Followers
12