A Journey of Passion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Lynn_
_Lynn_
273 Followers

"That's the best kind, Dad."

Shelby reminded her dad she was bringing Dallas over the next day and left. Seth sat for a long time lost in the memories of his special lady.

****

Water spots almost covered the bottom of his slacks but Seth just grinned. Dallas splashed in the kiddie pool while his mom lounged in the sun next to him. Gabriela was still gone and he hadn't been able to call her all day. He left work an hour early to spend time with Shelby and Dallas knowing his grandson would boost his spirits.

"Grandpa, watch me!"

"Hey, sport, you having fun there?"

Dallas shrieked and stomped in the shallow water.

"Hi Dad, how was work?" Shelby asked.

"Real estate in Florida in today's market is a challenge, Shelby. I'm fortunate that I'm solvent enough to ride it out."

"So what you're saying is you busted butt all day for nothing and it didn't matter because you're stinking rich," she said and stuck her tongue out at him.

Seth grinned at her interpretation but didn't deny it. Investments had paid off well for him, as did his private work. He had simple tastes and didn't squander money, either.

"I'm going to change. Do you want me to bring you anything when I come back out?"

"Juice," Dallas yelled as he kicked his legs again.

"You got it, sport. Shelby, anything for you?" he asked again.

"Nah, I'm fine."

"Juice, Grandpa."

"I'll be right out, Dallas. You watch your mommy while I'm gone okay?"

Seth slipped out of his clothes and stood in front of the mirror. He tried to see himself as Gabriela did and felt the slight twitching in his groin at the thought of her. Everywhere he looked, he saw her. He closed his eyes and swore he heard her voice.

"Hey, baby."

"Gabriela, love."

"Look in the mirror, Seth. See me next to you?"

"Yes, I do."

"Watch as I touch you. Feel my hands on your skin."

"Oh Gabriela, look how hard I am already. You do this to me, only you."

"That's it, baby, let yourself go. Touch yourself with me, Seth. Wrap your hand around your shaft like I do."

He followed her words without question. His heart raced when she brushed her nipples against his back.

The light in the room cast shadows over them as they moved together. She murmured soft words, taking him closer to losing it. A deep ache built in him until he couldn't hold back.

"Oh god," he groaned as spurts of hot cum spilled down his fingers. "I love you, Gabriela."

"I love you, Seth. Never forget that, okay baby?"

Seth tried to calm his ragged breathing before he replied when he realized he was alone. He looked in the mirror and swore he saw her smiling at him. Yet he knew she was still back in Indiana for another day.

****

Gabriela's plane touched down an hour late. Seth paced as he waited for the woman that consumed his thoughts. She was coming home and he didn't plan to let her go again.

Passengers poured down the ramp and scattered among the waiting crowd. Seth watched as people hugged and small children ran up to eager parents. His heart almost stopped when he looked up and saw Gabriela. She was with an elderly woman that looked terrified. He watched as she turned to Gabriela with tears in her eyes. His beautiful lady scanned the area and pointed to a corner as she leaned closer to the woman.

"Grandma, here, over here," a young girl called out.

A smile lit up the woman's face as she recognized her granddaughter. She looked at Gabriela and tugged her along as they made their way to the anxious waving girl. Seth wanted to go to Gabriela but he sensed the older woman needed her a bit longer. Instead, he waited.

Gabriela accepted the hug from the tiny woman and smiled. She turned and looked around before pointing his way. He saw her speak to the two women and then wave as she walked up to him.

"Noreen says that you're hot," Gabriela said as soon as she reached him. "I agree. Take me home, baby."

Seth held her close as they gathered her luggage and left. He thought about the older woman and smiled. It was just like Gabriela to help someone scared and alone in a busy airport. She was one in a million and he wasn't letting her go.

****

NOTE:

There are only two chapters left. I hope you continue reading the story of Seth and Gabriela.

_Lynn_
_Lynn_
273 Followers
12