A Killer Little Prequel

Story Info
What could set off a murderer?
1.2k words
4.03
17.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E.P.M.
E.P.M.
29 Followers

"Judith! Get down here!"

Mikey heard his sister's bed creak as she got up to find out what her mother wanted. He kept playing with his Matchbox cars, anxious for the time to pass. It was Halloween, the best holiday of the year as far as he was concerned, and his mother had told him she could take him trick or treating as soon as she had finished the ironing.

"No! That's not fair!"

His sister's voice aroused his curiosity, and Mikey crept to the stairs to listen in on her.

"I don't care what you think is fair!" his mother replied, "You'll do it because I said so!"

"But I had plans tonight! You know I was going to a party!"

"Your father and I don't go out to dinner very often, and this came up last minute. I'm sure we'll be home in time for you to catch the end of your party."

"This is lame!" Judith shouted. Mikey jumped back into his room as he heard her stomping up the staircase. She blew past his room in a rush and slammed her bedroom door behind her.

After a moment, his mother's voice drifted up the staircase, "Mikey? Can you come down here, please?"

He put his cars on the bed and headed downstairs. His mother was in the kitchen ironing a shirt in her bra and slip. Mikey blushed and turned away.

"Honey, are you all right?"

He turned back to her and couldn't help but smile as he saw her beaming at him.

"Yeah."

"Honey, I'm sorry but I won't be able to take you trick or treating. Your father and I have been invited to dinner."

His mother must have seen his eyes grow large, because she followed up with a wink and a smile, "Don't worry, Judith is going to take you."

Mikey rolled his eyes. He was sure Judith would let him cover about a half a block before she corralled him back home. But he was only six years old and had no say in the matter, so he just said, "Yes, mommy."

"Is your costume ready? Do you want some help with it?"

"No, I can do it."

With that, Mikey headed back upstairs. Behind him, he heard his father enter the back door, home from work. "Babe, are you ready?"

"In a minute," his mother answered.

Mikey sighed and dragged his way up the rest of the steps. In his room, he gathered up his Halloween costume, mask, and shoes. He carried the bundle back downstairs and laid it on the sofa in the living room. His father came in and tousled his hair.

"You ready to get some treats, kiddo?"

Mikey nodded, thinking to himself, "If stupid Judith lets me."

"Good deal."

With that, his father walked back into the kitchen and said, "Let's go, hon. We're gonna be late."

Mikey heard the back door slam, followed by his mother's voice.

"Coming, coming."

Mikey heard his mother follow his father out the back door, then the car engine starting. When the noise of the car had faded down the street, he sighed and began pulling on his costume.

He was putting on his shoes when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" His sister came running down the stairs in a blouse and short skirt. She threw open the door and squealed as her boyfriend swept in and lifted her into an embrace. He kissed her then, lowering her to the floor and grabbing her butt.

"She's naughty," Mikey thought to himself. "A nasty, naughty girl."

Peeling away from Judith, her boyfriend caught sight of Mikey in his costume.

"So what the hell are you supposed to be, a funny clown or a scary clown?"

Mikey looked down at his costume and shrugged.

"I dunno. A clown-clown."

Judith snorted. "He's a clown all right. And he almost ruined my plans. Luckily, my plans decided to come to me."

"Come IN you, you mean." Her boyfriend cupped one of her breasts with his hand and her butt with the other.

"Mm. You said it, baby." They kissed again, until Judith noticed Mikey staring at them.

"Get out of here, pervo. Don't you have some trick or treating to do?"

"You're supposed to take me."

"You're a big boy now. Get lost."

With that, she pulled her boyfriend into an embrace and started walking toward the stairs.

"But it's starting to get dark!" Mikey protested.

The two of them ignored him, peeling off clothes as they tried to maneuver their way up the stairs.

He sighed, and pulled on his mask. Taking one last look at his sister and her boyfriend as they disappeared at the top of the stairs, he stepped out into the night air...

"Stupid, naughty, nasty girl," Mikey thought as he stepped away from the Hanson's door.

It was now truly dark, and his sack was full of candy and treats. He didn't remember how he ended up with it all; his thoughts were consumed with his sister.

"She's so dirty," the little voice inside his head said. "A stupid, dirty, naughty, nasty girl. She's a... She's a..."

"A SLUT!" Mikey said aloud, making a couple of kids walking by him jump. "She's a dirty, naughty slut!"

"And a WHORE," the voice in his head agreed. "She's letting that boy touch her boobs, touch her butt."

"Slut," Mikey said under his breath.

"He's putting his thing in her thing!" the voice in his head announced. Mikey grimaced in disgust. He lifted his mask off his sweaty face and wiped his forehead with his sleeve.

"She makes us sick," the voice whispered to him. "We hate her."

"I HATE HER!" Mikey shouted.

A couple of women walking near him gasped and herded their children away from him.

"I hate her. I hate her. I hate her." Mikey said to himself. He looked up and recognized his own block. He started moving down the sidewalk toward his house.

"She's a dirty slut. A nasty whore. I hate her. I hate that dirty, nasty, slutty whore." His feet moved of their own accord.

"We wish she was dead," the voice whispered to him. He stopped in his tracks.

"Dead?"

"That stupid whore should be dead. She deserves to be dead for being so slutty. Doesn't she?"

"Yeah," Mikey agreed, his feet moving again. "She deserves to die."

"We should kill her. You should kill her," the voice told him.

"I should kill her."

"You should kill that slutty whore."

"I should kill her."

He looked up and saw his house just a couple of yards away. He continued down the sidewalk with purpose in his stride.

"I'm gonna kill that stupid slut. I'm gonna kill that filthy whore."

"Yes!" the voice whispered with approval. "Yesss!"

"I'm gonna kill her. I'm gonna kill her."

Mikey didn't even notice his next-door neighbor as he walked by. Mr. Logan was smoking a cigar as he tossed his jack o-lantern into the trashcan.

"Hi, Mikey."

But Mikey was too lost in thought to pay any attention. His eyes drifted up to his sister's window, then down to his front door.

"Mikey?"

He continued past Mr. Logan with no acknowledgement, his eyes focused on the front door of his house.

"Michael?"

Mr. Logan exhaled some smoke and shook his head. Dropping the cigar to the ground, he stubbed it out with his heel. He watched as Mikey walked up to the front door of his house.

"Little Michael Myers," he muttered. "Weirdest fucking kid in Haddonfield, Illinois."

E.P.M.
E.P.M.
29 Followers