A King's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers

The short man's eye were wild with fear as he tugged several times at the giant's grasp. The moor would not yield. Screams filled the hut in a foreign tongue but the moor refused the short man's command who now twisted in big man's grip. Marielle and Byth huddled beside the bed as the men struggled. The blade fell from the short man's hand to the floor where Marielle scrambled to snap it up. The short man swung wildly at her with his free hand knocking her senseless to the floor. The moor pulled the other man completely off the floor and grabbed his face in his huge hand. With a quick twist the fight was over. The giant dropped the dead man to the floor where he collapsed in a pile.

The dark skin of the moor's hand contrasted sharply with the fair skin and light colored hair of Marielle's head as he cradled her lovingly to his chest. Marielle came to and finding herself engulfed in the moor's tender grasp she brushed his cheek with the back of her hand.

Aubert burst through the doorway with the blade Byth had carried only yesterday, dripping with the blood of the interlopers. With his blade at the ready Aubert moved against the moor quickly though the giant offered no resistance but simply stared into the deep blue eyes of the small naked form huddled in his lap.

"Nay, brother." Marielle held up her hand to stop the execution. "This man saved both your sister and your wife."

Aubert's eyes darted around the room quickly and finally to the lifeless heap of flesh that once was the short man in chain mail. All seemed calm inside the hut so Aubert threw himself outside again to continue his fight if need be. Byth hurried outside to join him.

The strangers appeared dead and when the hound came loping back with a bloodied muzzle Aubert knew they were safe at last.

"Aubert, where is Edweena, pray tell." Byth was breathless.

His shoulders sagged as he finally relaxed.

"Safe, dear Byth." Aubert whistled loudly and his great horse trotted into the clearing with Edweena, in her muslin wrap, dangling from the saddle. Byth ran to Edweena and hoisted her aloft. The child seemed unconcerned and had nuzzled her head against the horse's side as the steed trotted towards its master's call.

"We must move against this pretender, quickly. We are no longer safe here." Aubert's arm pulled Byth and his daughter close. Byth lowered her head onto his shoulder and took in a lung full of the man's scent. There would be no other man in her life, she was certain of that.

Only two of the enemies' horses could be caught and Aubert knew when the other mounts returned to their stable empty the counterfeit king would send greater numbers into the forest to find and kill the Greenleaf family.

Aubert's plan called for Marielle and her protector, the moor, to ride separately to the palace while Aubert and Byth conducted there own intrigue elsewhere. Aubert waved to his sister and the giant, who now carried the king's daughter close to his breast, as the two spurred their mounts to their destination.

While Byth and Aubert shared his intelligent and strong steed Byth found herself becoming aroused by the motion of the animal and the closeness of her king. A giggle slipped passed her lips as she reached behind to clutch at Aubert's manhood.

"You are an amorous queen, I dare say." With this Aubert gathered up his queen in his arms and turned her so that her face was to his and her legs dangled over his thighs. His cod piece opened easily under Byth's fingers and she was able to hike up her dress to accommodate his staff as she rode facing backward.

Byth held her king's cock gently, rubbing it up and down the length of her opening. By pressing his erect flesh against her clit she found she quickly drew close to her pleasure. Heavy breathing from his queen caused Aubert some great desire now. He leaned into the woman and kissed her deeply, their two tongues darting from his mouth to hers and back again.

The horse continued to plod along while the pair engaged in sexual sport on its back. Between Aubert's thumb and forefinger Byth's nipples received a gentle but complete mauling as they rode. Byth let just the head of the king's cock slip between the puffy lips that were the entrance to her body. A slow trembling sigh came from Byth's mouth as each step of the great horse pushed her king's stiff flesh nearer her womb. An attack of kisses aimed at the king's neck drove his cock deeper within Byth's belly. No longer able to gnaw on her king's neck because of the impending pleasure in her body she found her chin falling to her own chest where a thin trickle of drool trailed to her bodice. She slurped loudly as she closed her mouth.

"Aubert," she whimpered.

"Yes," He hissed into her cleavage, dabbing his tongue between the top of her breasts.

"Surely this beast can canter." Her voice was a strained whisper.

He chuckled and spurred the animal on. Byth fell forward onto his shoulder in ecstasy as each step drove the man's cock to her depths and back out, over and over again.

"Ouch," Aubert complained quietly. "I fear my queen may draw blood with her nails before we even confront our enemies..."

"I'm sorry, my dear Aubert," she whispered into his collar. "'tis from great pleasure and not anger I assure you."

At that, Aubert spurred his horse to a gallop and Byth squealed in both pain and pleasure as his mount hit its stride.

Closer and closer Byth came to a climax. The movement of the horse was far closer to the rhythm of Aubert's lovemaking than she expected. As she approached her climax she whined and cried aloud before clawing at Aubert's chest while he held himself strong against her, rolling with the movement of his stallion's gait. A glance at her own wide-spread legs with the king's smooth shaft sliding between the puffy lips of her sex sent her reeling over the top of her orgasm. The sight of his pink firm flesh splitting her body open to his attack was all she needed for completion.

Byth fought to keep her eyes open so she could better watch his cock sliding inside her. The shininess her womanly enjoinment coated his staff in was the excitement his shaft gave her again and again.

"My nips, Aubert," she gasped. He grabbed her aching nipples in his firm grasp and twisted them gently. This produced a pang of lovely pain throughout her body and she whined as she squirmed to take all of the flesh he could offer her. She was now completely fulfilled. The king let go of his queen's nips as he arrived at his own carnal peak.

Byth whispered the name of her king over and over as she felt his sticky warmth bathe her womb. Aubert, at that moment, had clenched his eyes shut and grabbed a handful of Byth's clothing in each fist, threatening to tear the fabric, as he pushed her body onto his shaft to empty his balls into the woman who was now his beloved queen.

Aubert clung to Byth as he slowed his horse with a gentle spur.

"Surely," Byth managed between her ragged breaths. "Every farmer's field would be plowed if given a steed as clever as this one." She finished with a giggled.

Aubert added gasping, "Aye, and every farmer's wife."

Now, they both laughed loudly.

maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers
12