A Kiss Outside the Pub Ch. 02

Story Info
Ella is homesick, and Jacques comes to visit her.
828 words
4.05
8.5k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I miss you, Daddy.” Ella was sitting in her dorm room, phone against her ear, other hand playing aimlessly with a few British pound coins. She hated using pound coins. She missed using dollar bills. But she had decided to come to this exchange program, during her junior year in college, to live for a semester abroad in the UK, and she wasn’t going to give up, at least not yet.

“Just enjoy yourself, honey.” Her father’s deep voice came across the line, soothing her. “Don’t forget, this is the opportunity of a lifetime!”

Someone knocked on her door, causing Ella to jump.
“Ella?” It was Jacques.
“Okay, Daddy, I will! I gotta go. Love you!”
“I love you too, honey. Bye.”
Jacques knocked again.
“Ella, are you there? We are going to walk over to the church. Do you want to come?”

They walked along the river to get to the cathedral. Nicole and a new friend of hers, Simon, walked ahead, arm in arm. They made a cute couple, Ella thought. Nicole had on another of her short skirts, exposing her slim pale legs, and a turtleneck that hugged her curves.

Simon was tall and mixed-race, with a mop of curly black hair and a chiseled jaw. Ella glanced over at Jacques, strolling along beside her. He had his hands stuff in his pockets, and seemed barely aware of his surroundings. When he noticed Ella looking at him, he smiled, and spoke, “It is a lovely river, yes? It is like a place near where I live, in Toulouse.”

“It just makes me feel homesick.” Ella looked up at Jacques, and felt a lump start to grow in her throat. She didn’t want to cry in front of Jacques, it would be embarrassing, so she turned her head, and swallowed. Jacques took her hand. His hand was warm, and a bit rough, slightly larger than hers. Ella looked at him, surprised, and he stopped walking, and pulled her to him. His arms went around her, one hand on her lower back, the other on her side.

“Ella,” Jacques said, his voice sounding strangely choked. His hand was making slow circles on her lower back. Ella felt herself melting into him. They were standing in the shadow of one of the trees that shaded the riverwalk, and Jacques took a step backward, until they were completely covered by the dappled shade of the overhanging leaves.

He kept rubbing Ella’s back. Her face has against his chest; it was warm and solid, she could hear his heart beating. “Ella.” Jacques’ fingers were on her chin, he lifted it gently, until she was looking at him. “Do not cry.” He brushed the tips of his fingers across her cheeks.

“I-I can’t help it!” She could feel a lump growing in her throat, and started to turn her head, but Jacques stopped her with a kiss. His lips were soft and warm. At first, Ella was too surprised to respond. He nibbled on her lips gently, and with a moan, her mouth fell open, and his tongue swept inside.

She arched her back, pressing her breasts into his chest, and she could feel his hands gripping her tightly, holding her body against his. Her arms wound around his neck, to rest on the nape of his neck. His hands slid down her back, until they were molded against her butt, pulling her against him so close, she could feel the hard ridge of his erection against her softness.

Ella gasped into his mouth, pulling back slightly, but he followed her lips, hands moving back up her body, hands sliding under the light cotton shirt she was wearing. When his hands touched her skin, she shivered, and her head fell back. Jacques kissed a line down her neck, lips and tongue tracing a path toward her breasts. Ella thought she might stop breathing, she couldn’t believe what was happening.

“Ella? Jacques?” Nicole’s voice broke into her lust-filled reverie. “Where are you guys??” They broke apart just in time, Ella, rearranging her shirt, and Jacques stuffing his hands into his pockets to hide his straining erection. “Oh there you are. Why’d you stop?” Nicole and Simon appeared around the bend in the path.

“I, um, I just realized I left my money in my room.”
“We’re going to church, you don’t have to—“
“I’d feel really bad if I didn’t put something in the collection box. Jacques said he’d walk me back. We’ll meet you there! C’mon, Jacques!” She grabbed his hand and pulled him back the way they had come, with Nicole still sputtering behind them. They walked back in silence, Jacques with one hand still in his pocket, the other gently holding Ella’s. As they entered her room, Ella put her arms around his neck.

“Do you think I’m pretty?” She asked
“Of course,” Jacques voice was a bit thick.
“Then kiss me again.” She said. And he did.