A Kitten's First Encounter

Story Info
Submissive female gets the treat of a lifetime.
3.8k words
4.28
77.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sit in the busy little restaurant that I selected specifically for its location I glance at my watch to see that you only have two and a half minutes to appear and then I am leaving.

The corner table I am sitting in is secluded enough for what I have planned for you but I will make sure that we have grabbed the attention of at least one admirer for this first meeting. With my back to the corner, I will be able to see everyone's reaction to our little show.

I double-check my outfit to make sure that everything is in place. The silver incased rhinestones that accentuate my ears and neck seem to cast a soft glow over my body. My dress, a black off the shoulder Soft Ottoman knit dress, clings where it should and shows just enough to tease. I run my hands over the soft material, enjoying the tingling sensation that I feel in my crotch. My hair is in a loose French twist, which explodes into a pile of curls on top of my head, with a few curls falling to accentuate my face.

Now that I feel that everything is as it should be, my gaze is moving toward the door and I see you enter the restaurant. I am happy to see that you appear to be wearing the outfit that I bought for you just a few weeks prior.

The ¾ leather trench coat fits perfectly to your form, accentuating your breasts beautifully. With each step you take toward the Hostess I can see the tops of the thigh high stockings through the slits on the side of the coat. Your hair is pulled up similar to mine but not as many curls. I become instantly wet from the beautiful site. I tear my eyes from your wonderful form and take a sip of my chardonnay, casually setting the glass back in its place.

You and the Hostess appear at my side after a few minutes. I rise from my seat and offer you to join me. I instruct the Hostess, at this time, to take one of the extra chairs with her. She does so and we now have only 3 chairs at our table. As you seat yourself to my left, you set your purse down on the table without looking directly at me. Your hands quickly go to your lap and you rest them there, head bowed in silence. I smile broadly at your obedience.

I reach across the table and gently touch your cheek. Your eyes rise to meet mine and, for a moment, the world stops. I see nothing but your innocence and your mischievous nature in one batting of those beautiful eyes. I stroke your cheek, sliding my thumb over those tasty painted lips of yours. You kiss my thumb and softly lick it at the same time.

I draw my hand back and order you to remove your coat. The color instantly drains from your face. "But, Ms. Nita, I have on the outfit you ordered me to wear!" My smile broadens as I speak, "Good, then you will learn not to do anything unless I tell you to!"

Without another word being spoken, you remove the coat to expose the Sheer Fishnet short sleeve top and short set. You, also, have on the tiger stripe bra and panty set that I bought for you as well. You look like an angel with a bright red face. So sinful yet so bashful I think to myself. Just then the waiter walks over to the table and notices your apparel. He forgets why he came to the table for a moment.

When he finally remembers what it is like to address a patron, I give him our order for dinner. He walks away still writing the order, trying not to forget it as well. I look at you and smile. You are so beautiful in your outfit and it fits just right. I reach into my purse and retrieve a small wrapped package. I hold it out to you and instruct you to open it. You hold your hands out and I lay the present in your hands. You open the package to expose a 2-inch wide black leather collar with the words "Kitten" studded into it in Sterling Silver with a ¼ heart shaped diamond above the "i".

You are taken aback by this gift. "Thank you Ms. Nita" you exclaim softly. "You are more than welcome Kitten. Put it on." With that order you quickly remove the soft leather collar and place it around your neck. It completes your breathe-taking outfit. My heart and mind swooning with the pleasure you give me.

When the meal arrives, I notice that about half of the kitchen staff has come out to see the woman sitting half naked in the restaurant. I laugh at their blatant disregard for their own rules and etiquette in this prestigious establishment.

You sit, staring at your meal, waiting for me to give you permission to eat. After I sample the meal, I tap the table and tell you to eat. You quickly start to eat your meal, taking a sip of wine after every third bite of food. I glance around the room and see several eyes upon us. Men and woman alike are enjoying the site of your beautiful body. I straighten in my seat and smile back at them, continuing on with our meal.

The waiter returns with a bottle of Chateau Petit-Village Pomerol 1988 and a pair of clean glasses saying that the lady at the end of the bar sent this to us. I sample the bottle and instruct him to fill our glasses. I look toward the bar to see the woman who has such good taste in wine. She is in a red sleeveless knee length dress with an open back. When our eyes meet, I instruct the waiter to ask her to join us and he leaves quickly to do so.

When my attention is brought back to you I see that you have started to drink of the Pomerol. I reach in my purse and pull out a remote control. In one motion I push the button as I reach for my wine glass. You jump, spilling your wine onto the table. You stare at me with a bewildered look on your face. I lean forward and whisper, "You were warned not to do anything without my permission. I have the remote for those vibrating panties you have on. Disobey me again and I shall leave the button pushed until you scream out from your orgasm. Do you understand?" "Yes, Ms. Nita" is all that you can say before the woman, who was at the end of the bar, is standing right beside you.

You dare not look at her as I rise to offer her a seat with us. She takes the seat to my right and she introduces herself. "Hello, my name is Wendy Serve. I couldn't help but admire the way you have trained this little Kitten." Glancing toward you as she continues on. "I hope you are enjoying the Chateau Pomerol. It is a very good year." Looking back at me she asks, "I am not intruding, am I?"

"No, not at all Hon. We were just finishing our meal." I smile at our new companion. "Gina, Kitten, why don't you greet our new guest." You lift your eyes to see the infamous Wendy, from the online list we belong to, sitting there smiling at you like the cat that swallowed the canary. Your cheeks turn to an even brighter red than before. You realize that this has been set up!

"So, Wendy, I remember that you love to be the submissive almost as much as my Kitten here." "Yes I do Ms. Nita." She says shyly "Good! I have plans for both of you! Kitten? Why don't you put your hand on Wendy's knee and work your way up to the top of her thigh high stockings."

You scoot your chair over toward Wendy. Your hand quickly goes to her knee and you rub the nylon material with a soft, anticipating touch as you slowly work up to her thigh. Wendy lets out a soft moan as your hand now rests only inches from her wet pussy. You look at where your hand is resting and slowly move it up a little further to the hem of her skirt, trying to sneak a peak of her shaved mound.

The vibrations that jolt you back to your Kitten position remind you that you have disobeyed me for the second time. I hold the button down until you are wriggling in your seat. It is only when you start to hump the seat of your chair and are biting back the cries of pleasure that I release the button. You begin to pant, being so close to your orgasm, you beg me to let you cum. "Ms. Nita? Please Ma'am… I need you to make me cum!" "You may cum, Kitten, only after you have gotten Wendy and myself off. Do you understand?"

You look directly at me as you ask your next question. "What shall I do for you, Ms. Nita?" I smile as I take another sip of the Pomerol and casually continue on. "You will get on your hands and knees under the table and lick Wendy's pussy until she cums. You will no touch yourself. I will be listening to Wendy's moans and I shall reward you accordingly. Do you understand, Kitten?" "Yes, Ms. Nita!" You excitedly exclaim before lowering yourself under the table and quickly going at the job at hand.

I move the table clothe just enough to glance under the table to my right and see your head under Wendy's skirt. She sighs as your teeth rub up against her clit. Her hand goes to your head and begins to encourage you to go further. Wendy slides down a bit in her chair to give you more room to work. She then throws her head back and moans loudly, grabbing the attention of a table full of men to my right and a couple at the table to my left.

I hold the remote in my hand and push the button quickly, giving you a taste of what is to come. Your mouth goes into overdrive as you quickly remove her panties with your teeth and dive right in to her snatch. Wendy begins to wriggle and hump your face as she bites her bottom lip. I begin to hold the button on the remote for 2 seconds at one-minute intervals, sending tremendous sensations throughout your entire body. You insert 2 fingers into Wendy's sopping wet pussy and nibble on her clit until she is bucking wildly with her hands in your hair. The people who are closest to us only hear her cries of pleasure and they are watching this wonderfully erotic scene unfold before them.

While Wendy is still in the reclined position with her panties still at her ankles you come up from under the table to display for me your fingers, dripping with her love juice. I move toward you and take those fingers into my mouth, sampling the sweet juice that Wendy has given you. I lick and suck your fingers clean and kiss the tips just as the waiter appears at the table asking if we wanted dessert. I order a slice of Strawberry Cheesecake. He leaves quickly and I look to you and say, "Are you ready for dessert, Kitten?"

Without saying a word, you go back under the table and begin to kiss my feet and slowly work those kisses up to my knees. Your tongue darts out, licking the pathway up to my exposed mound. When you reach the top of my stockings you can now see that I have crotch less panties on. You spread my knees a bit and position yourself to enjoy your feast.

From the first time I felt your tongue brush against my clit I started to push the button on the remote. Soon, I am the one slouched down spread wide with my hand upon your head. Your mouth is incredible! I soon feel an orgasm approaching when the waiter returns with our dessert. I halt your wonderful eating session and thank him for his quick service. I can tell from the look on his face that he knows something is up. He says nothing though and turns around and leaves.

More determined now than ever to full fill both our fantasies, I scoot my chair back and pull you up by the hair of your head. "Taste this Cheesecake, Kitten. Is it as sweet as I am? Which would you rather have?" You taste of the Cheesecake and answer earnestly "No Ms. Nita. It is not as sweet as you. Please, let me make you cum." I pull your mouth to mine, tasting my sweet nectar on your lips. Savoring the sweet mingling of Wendy's juices and mine. I pull away and exclaim, "Then go back to work, Kitten!"

You lower yourself but I do not scoot my chair to the table. Feeling more vulnerable being further exposed to the openness of the restaurant, you become more animated than ever. You lift my skirt and begin the tongue session again. I start to move against your face grinding my pussy into those swollen little lips of yours. You start to slide your tongue into my wet and tight hole. The flames of passion that course through my veins start me on my journey to the point of no return. I begin to hold the button on the remote for longer periods of time, allowing you to get closer to you own orgasm as well.

Within a few minutes, I am cumming on your face like a volcano ejecting its molten lava into the air. Your fingers, fucking my pussy, send me to new heights of orgasmic bliss. Wild, without any inhibitions of who could be watching or hearing me, I buck against your cum soaked face. I bite my lip as I wrap my legs around your head, keeping you in place. Our close neighbors hear my loud moans of complete pleasure and they turn to get a better view of the scene.

Before you get up from under the table I tell you to retrieve Wendy's panties and hand them to me. You promptly obey and soon you are back in your seat. I take hold of the panties and inhale the wonderful scent of Wendy's excretions. I take the panties and wipe my pussy with them, mixing our scents together. I then tell you to come and sit on my lap. You do so and my arms wrap around you tightly. I then whisper into your ear, "Are you ready for your treat, my sweet Kitten?" "Yes Ms. Nita. I am very ready!"

I look toward Wendy and hand her the remote. "I want you to keep that button pushed until I say otherwise. OK Wendy?" Giggling like a school girl she quickly replies, "Yes, Ma'am!" She holds the remote in her hands as if it were 24 Karat Gold! She admires it for some time, planting a soft kiss on it as if to worship it, then presses the desired button.

The reaction from your body is one of, for lack of a better word, sheer bliss! You now know that it is your turn. You feel my hand moving inside the back of your shorts. I begin to massage your ass cheeks in a circular motion. I whisper to you, "Straddle my thigh Kitten. I want to look into your eyes when you cum. Cum all over my thigh, Honey." You, hurriedly, swing your leg over mine and start to rock back and forth on my leg. You try not to be too noticeable but you are quickly loosing control of yourself.

With my hand still in your shorts, I work my way down the crack of your ass to your tight virgin backdoor. I feel you tense up and I whisper to you, "I wont hurt you Kitten. Trust me." I begin to kiss your neck softly. You loosen up a bit and I press my finger to your tight little hole. I begin rubbing the area around it first to relax you and then I move to the sphincter itself. I press until it gives a bit and I am able to insert my fingertip into inside of your hot tight hole. I push a little harder until I am up to the first knuckle and then the second. Only waiting till your hole gives a little more, I shove the rest of my finger into your contracting virgin muscles.

I look over your shoulder and see that the tables closest to us are no longer eating, but watching me finger fuck your ass. I start to move in a rhythm of twists and thrusts as I continue to kiss your neck. "Look over your shoulder, Kitten. We have our audience watching your Madam fuck you like the little whore you are!"

You look around and see that there are now 5 tables watching this sensual act. You become embarrassed but continue on humping my leg as I fuck you with my finger. The vibrations are so intense now you couldn't stop now even if you wanted to. You bring your face back toward mine and kiss me full on the lips. We kiss more passionately than either of us has ever done in the past. We lose ourselves in each other's lips.

Your breath becomes more ragged and your motions become more insistent. I can feel your muscles contracting around my finger and I shoot a look at Wendy. She turns the vibrating panties on Hi and you scream out as you reach the apex of your orgasm at that moment.

Bucking wildly against me, you bend forward and kiss me, trying to drown out your cries of gratification. Still screaming out in delight, I suck your tongue into my mouth to quiet you down a bit more. We French kiss until you are able to regain some composure.

When we break off our kiss when your body stops shaking. I look to Wendy and tell her to turn them off. She quickly does so and you collapse on top of me. "Thank you Ms. Nita! Oh thank you so much!" I remove my finger and clean us up. You begin to kiss my neck and I stroke your hair as I say, "You are a good little Kitten. My sweet sub angel Gina."

You sit up and look into my eyes and see only the admiration and love I have for you. We kiss again but this time it is a loving, sensual kiss. We both know that we are made for each other and that there were many more encounters to come.

Not wanting to leave Wendy out, I reach over and welcome her into our embraces. Our arms wrap around each other and we all sit there holding on to each other, all completely satisfied and sedated. Soft sighs coming from each of us as smiles now don our faces.

We break off our embrace and gather up our things to leave. I take the panties and wipe your cum off of my thigh, then I hand them out to you. "These are for you Kitten. You did very well tonight. Let these be a reminder to you that when you do as you are told, good things happen!" You graciously take the panties and smile broadly. "Thank you Ms. Nita. I will cherish them always!" You lift them to your nose and inhale all of our scents mingling into one new erotic scent. A scent that you hope is repeated again very soon. Then you place them in your purse.

We get the attention of the waiter and ask for our check. "It is already taken care of Ma'am." "By whom?" I retort, looking boldly around the room. "The gentlemen at the table right over there Ma'am. They took care of the entire bill. They also told me to give this to you. I retrieve the note out of his hand and read it out loud to you two:

"Dear Madam,

The show you gave us was one that we will never forget. You all are very beautiful women. Please, let me know when you will be putting on another display so that I, and my associates, may attend that one as well as any others that are to follow. I will gladly pay for all of your expenses, including bond if you get arrested! My number is: (216) 555-5629

Thank you again!

James Dupree (CEO- Big is Beautiful Magazine)"

I look at you two and smile broadly. I start to walk toward the door and I stop at the gentleman's table. "Which one of you men is James Dupree?" A well-built man in his early 30's raises his hand. "That would be me Ma'am. May I help you?"

I saunter over to him and bend down, giving him a full view of my breasts. "You see Sir, this little meeting was pulled together in less than 2 days. We get together whenever we can get a night off from work or school. So, you see, I will need a cell phone number from you so that I may be able to get a hold of you at any time. In a moments notice, that is!" I hand him back the card and he quickly writes another number down. "I keep this phone on me at all times. Please, call whenever you wish!" As I retrieve the card from him he takes hold of my hand and softly plants a kiss on the top of it. "Thank you, Miss?"

I take back my hand and walk back around the table. I stand behind you and Wendy and reply, "You may call me Ms. Nita. As for these two, you shall not call them anything. Until you prove your worth!"

And with that, I take each of your hands in mine and we walk towards the door. We hear cheers and hoots among the applause of all those who got the show of a lifetime. We all quickly get into our cars and drive to the hotel to finish off the night's activities.

When I contacted our newly gained follower James, a few weeks later, I learned that as soon as the commotion settled down in the restaurant, one of the other regular patrons told the manager of our little endeavor. The police were called and left with a description of the culprits sending out a warning to all who remained in the restaurant that we were not to return to that establishment ever again or criminal charges would be pressed!

I love a good adventure! Don't you?