A Kitty for Santa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monamante
monamante
412 Followers

"Santa." Her fingers were teasing my nipples. I had to put my hands on the door frame to hold myself up. Thank goodness for the second door that protected me from being an exhibitionist.

"Kitty I want you on my bed with nothing on." Her left hand cupped my pussy and forced me to bend at the waist pushing my ass right into her pussy. Pulling her hands back and holding my hips her she worked her crotch right into my ass in circles. I couldn't let her have all the fun.

Bending my knees, I bent at the waist and squatted down forcing her to let go of my hips, working my way back up slowly. I lifted my ass tracing her legs with it all the way up to her pussy.

"Sorry baby but you're going to have to wait. Now that that's settled, let's go to dinner and dancing."

"Dancing?"

"Yup there's a club downstairs. How does the sugar factory sound for dinner?"

"Are we having candy for dinner?"

"Yea they have the best s'more martini and sundae's."

"Okay" I love the fact that she never questions me when it comes to food. She thinks she may be going to eat dessert after a full day of working but she's fine with it.

We decided to walk since the restaurant was one casino over and the club was downstairs. On our walk to the elevator I remembered the last scene pretty soon we would be fucking in front of everyone. Thankfully the elevator wasn't empty, I just could not control myself around her.

On our walk to the restaurant we stayed close to each other and holding hands. If Jane was around she would get more than an eye full. It was nice to have someone but I couldn't help think that this might be a limited engagement.

Over dinner we talked about her relationship and why she hadn't mentioned it and why they were getting divorced.

Turns out, her wife is a crazy bitch who can't take no for an answer. She explained that she was different when they met and were together. Jane had asked her to marry her and to her it made sense. She didn't exactly feel like it was the next step but she loved Jane and just wanted her to be happy. So after 2 years of being together they got married.

They got a house together while they were in D.C., rental, she moved too much to ever buy anything besides a car. Then it started, Jane kept a lot of company from different walks of life and she loved to party. Even with their busy schedules there was always someone at their place drinking with her and she got tired of it.

One day when she was supposed to be in Miami for a case she came home early, to find Jane fucking her boss and some other girl on their bed. Apparently there were also drugs around the house that would have been the worst thing for her career.

She walked out and asked for a transfer that same day from a higher up. She had it granted when she showed a picture of all of it to her bosses wife who was her superior, no one crosses Santana and doesn't pay for it. It wasn't too hard on the consideration of her recommendations and all the favors she had to trade in. She didn't go back to Jane and had since avoided her, that was how she ended up in LA.

Solo had been trying to get Jane to sign the divorce papers since. The case had forced her to travel a lot while she had been married so she could only assume that it had been going on for a while. She never tried to confront Jane and got her stuff when she had seen Jane leave their place.

Leaving the restaurant we continued with her story.

"So why didn't you make a point of pointing out the obvious when she came into my lab that day?"

"I had a friend of mine with me a while back when I went to a friend's birthday party and she assumed we were dating. Well she lost her temper and went off on me and made a big scene. Since then I avoid her like a plague but she won't sign the divorce papers and I avoid arguing with her because I'm afraid to kill her. I know it sounds dumb but no matter what she did or does to me I don't want to deal with her in front of anyone any more."

"So what happens now with you and I?"

"Well I like you and want to see what can come from this."

"What happens when the case is over?"

"I can't say that I have an answer." I don't know what I expected to hear but that was definitely reasonable. I guess a part of me needs to know if we have an expiration date.

"Okay. You up for dancing?"

"You sure you still want to be around me after everything?" I wanted to just turn around and go home and try to pretend none of this was real. Live my life before anyone showed up at that Halloween party where I might've had a chance with a girl, who I could possibly date.

"No, but I know that I like you and would like to try, if you're up for it, regardless of end game, if you want no pressure."

"I would really like to try." She pulled me into her and all I could do was fall into her body.

"Let's go dancing."

We spent the rest of the night together and danced until early in the morning. Dancing with her was like an erotic public display or at least that's what it felt like. I mean you have all this freedom to touch, caress, gyrate, grind and fondle anything within reach and that is what we did. Eventually all the heat got to be too much and we finally went to our hotel room.

"I'm gonna shower."

"The last time you went to shower you left me all hot and bothered." I headed for the bathroom.

"Then go to sleep before I come back out, you know I'm irresistible."

"Tease." I went into the shower and made it quick, in a few hours we had to go back to the crime scene and deal with Jane, that takes effort and energy.

When I came out Solo was in a muscle shirt and grey sweat pants on her bed on top of the sheets, asleep. I considered my options crawl on top of her and make her mine, Option 1. Option 2: wake her up and help her get tucked in and go to my bed. Option 3: Leave her alone and go to sleep. Option 4: Ask her to sleep with me in my bed so that I could have her near. All these options left me wanting to share a bed with her and have her hold me. I wanted her regardless of anything, I wanted her. I know that your average friends don't share a bed but were not just your average friends or co-workers, she's my Santa.

I sat on her bed and kissed her forehead and she smiled.

"Sleep with me." She opened her eyes and sat up on her elbow to look at me. "Just in the same bed and just sleep I ... I don't want to be alone."

Her smile got even bigger. "And here I was thinking I was gonna get lucky."

We both laughed and climbed into her bed. I was wearing a pair of shorts and a camisole. I felt most of her body behind me and she was warm, along with her arm underneath my pillow holding my hand and the other around my waist, tracing patterns on my stomach.

"Good Night Santa."

"Good Night kitty. I told you, you would ask me to go to bed with you."

"I guess you always get what you want, huh."

"You would be surprised, I still can't get this one girl I'm really into."

It was perfect, nothing in this world prepared me for being so at ease with this person. I had never lived with anyone and as comfortable as I may have been to have someone to wake up to sometimes it was nothing compared to waking up with someone you truly cared about. Until this trip I didn't know what it meant to wake up and go to sleep at peace. -------------- Vegas turned out to be a total waste of time. All leads were dead ends. There were 9 cases and the last 3 from what I could see were all professional set ups. They were not linked by case. They were not linked by state or investigating officers. Only similarity was that the FBI had spoken to them or the victims were part of a case. Honestly I hate to say this but it's an inside job.

"It doesn't make sense."

"Whose making the payments for these murders if they aren't related?" I was pacing the room back and forth and Santana was sitting on "her bed" in the room. She and I had slept in the same bed for the 2 weeks, nothing sexual just sleep, whenever we were able to get sleep. We had gone through all the leads and video feeds for as long as possible and nothing had turned up, the woman had made herself invisible.

For the exception of the first night we hadn't been able to have any time to ourselves. Jane made it impossible for us to be alone or do anything other than work.

"No it can't be an insider."

"Look let's keep it between us don't even tell Butler because we can't spook anyone they'll probably try to throw us off. They'll kill someone sooner and then another death will be on our hands. Can you check what agents have been in all the death areas?"

"It'll take time. Baby stop pacing."

"Try to keep it off the radar, wouldn't want them coming for you. It helps me think."

"Other reasons you think it's an inside job?"

"The set ups are too perfect. If there were any more order I would say this person was OCD. They show great detail to perfection, or continuity, or similarity. There's also a pattern suicide, accident, theft, suicide, accident and theft, but to me they're all murder. It took almost eight cases for them to be classified as being similar, they didn't expect that. The first three were given to different agents, the next three to Butler and ultimately you took over. The last three are even more strayed from the others but same style. The last three were to try and throw you off."

"We have followed any and all leads and they were all just to get us to waste our time. Damn it. It keeps them one step ahead of us at all times. Our only solid lead is the sweat and the fact that its probably a female and we need to keep it to ourselves. I know someone is keeping a tab on us, I just need to set it up right. They must have some ulterior motives."

"Come here." She grabbed my hand and pulled me onto her lap and kissed me. "Baby, please stop pacing you're making me dizzy." God, her sexy voice, all she does is lower it to a whisper and I melt, that can't be fair.

"When you ask like that then it's different." I straddled her lap and kissed her softly. "I've missed your lips."
 "I've missed yours, two weeks of sleeping together and we've been too tired to talk about anything other than this case." She pulled me into her with her hands on my ass.

"Uggh. Santana."

"I want you." Her hands went up to the small of my back as her lips worked their way to my neck.

"I want you too." I wrapped my arms around her neck as she moved her lips to nibble on my ear lobe.

"I don't want to wait," she bit my earlobe and sucked it into her mouth.

"Uhhhh, but you're married," kissing her way back down my neck, right underneath my chin.

"Getting divorced." Working her way down my chest with soft wet kisses, she's an expert at turning me on.

"I can't be your mistress."

"I don't want to be your slave, I want to be your equal." She worked her hand from my back, underneath my shirt, to my breast, gently stroking over the lace on my bra.

"Funny, until it's just you and I, all you get is kisses."

"That's not what your body wants and how is just kissing any better?" Her other hand was making its way to my other breast.

"You're right." I let go of her and stepped back onto the floor.

"No Kitty come back. I'll take just kisses." She was pouting and I was...I was barely breathing steadily. "Anything as long as I can feel you near me please." I sat next to her on the bed and rested my head on her shoulder.

"I'm so used to sleeping with you, it's gonna be weird going home to an empty bed."

What is wrong with me, she's married. She has a point though how is kissing any better. How is anything we do ok? But they are separated and free to see other people considering that Jane was cheating before they were even separated. So what is it that is stopping me from having a relationship with her. She hasn't asked, but neither have I and I am the one holding back. Not to mention the fact that we can't exactly be out in the open with anything we may have because of our jobs and Jane. I think that answers any unanswered questions, us dating in the open is not an option, great.

"Tiff, Are we dating?" I feel like I'm a kid again.

"You read my mind. It seems childish doesn't it."

"Childish? No." Her face was soft and open. She was opening herself up to me, looking into my eyes with those big brown eyes that melted my heart with her voice. No walls, no barriers, no hiding. "I would love for you to be my girlfriend, but I think I want to know if I'm the only one in your life or if you're seeing other people?"

"I'm the one who won't do anything other than kiss you because you're married. You're the only one in my life babe. I would love to be with you, but we can't be together, I won't hide."

We're not together, and she doesn't belong to me but I'm already scared to lose her. She's been good to me from day one for the exception of the wife thing, she's been good to me. She's respectful and honorable and she protects me. Yet here I am telling her I don't want to be with her until she gets a paper saying she's done with Jane.

My eyes began to water, I couldn't help it, I wanted her more than I wanted anything else in the world, when had it happened. I stood up to walk away but she stood in front of me.

"I'm not going to pressure you and I understand where you're coming from. You need to know that I'll wait for you because I really like you and I want you in my life."

"If you take me here, now, I wouldn't fight you anymore. I want you Santana, I need you in my life. I'm scared you'll leave but I would rather have you once than never have you at all."

"Please don't be mad." She held my hands in hers. "I want us to work and I want to wait until we don't have to hide. I don't want to be an office romance, where we have to sneak around and find some place to meet. Baby until you can be my girlfriend, kisses will be how I show my need to be with you."

"I can't make any promises but my WANT might trump my brain functions. Come on we have to get ready to check out."

***************************** Santana Solo

"Jane what the hell are you doing here?" Seriously, God two weeks with this woman and now at my house, please save her before I kill her. I'm tired of seeing her face.

"You want a divorce and I'll give it to you on one condition. Before you ask, I want one last fuck from you."

"Lord grant me the patience I need to not kill this woman. NO! FUCK NO! HELL FUCKING NO! Hell and heaven will unite before I fuck you again. Just sign the fucking papers, you've already wasted so much of my time with this crap. You get everything, just sign." She and I were a big mistake from day one. When we were together we fought a lot, but when we were good we were happy, so we kept at it. I married her unfaithful ass and now I'm stuck with her and no Tiffany until I can get rid of her.

Kitty is so beautiful and sexy, I would call her a lady, my lady. Just thinking of her makes me happy.

"Look one last fuck what do you have to lose. You're not with anyone right and you'll get great sex out of it."

"Don't flatter yourself you were mediocre at best." She really thinks I'm gonna give her anything more she is crazy, she can wipe that smug smile off her face. "Jane sign or get out I'm tired of you."

"You know I don't get what went wrong with us, you used to love me, you used to treat me with respect and worship the ground I walked on, then you stopped coming home and started working more. I know what I did was wrong but you left before I did."

She tried to be sad, I knew she was full of shit, she always has been and always would be.

"You think I don't know that you were fucking your best friend a month after we got married. That's why I pulled away I didn't want to get a divorce a month after, I respected marriage unlike you. I knew about your affairs and hoped you would talk to me about it or something but you never cared about me it was always all about Jane. Don't blame me because you cheated, because you couldn't keep your pants on. Then you go and get our bosses dick inside you while eating some bitch out in my bed, FUCK, you're such a fucking whore. Sign or get out."

She stood from my sofa and smiled the smile of a wicked witch.

"I'm gonna make your life miserable, Wifey, I promise that. You and I belong together."

"You have issues, you know that. Get out." I walked her out and locked the door, I had to meet with my superiors for a briefing on the Vegas case. She stood there as I walked away.

As I jumped in my car I noticed a black Suburban pull up behind me, so I took off, only to be blocked off by a Tow truck. This is not good, I took the safety from my gun and counted the people getting out, three from what I could see. The one from the tow truck pulled out a shot gun and the two from the Suburban had guns. I'm shit out of luck by the time back up arrives I'll be dead. Go out fighting and hope for the best.

I called Jane she was my only hope I hated her but hopefully she would help.

"Jane, downstairs! I need back up; hurry, I'm in my car. They have guns."

"I'll be right down."

Fuck, they're just waiting. I called the next person who could help.

"Tiff, I need back up at my place. I'm in my car, Suburban behind me, tow truck in front no plates, and three guys with masks- one with shot gun, two with guns. Jane will be here soon. Call in an ambulance- someone's gonna need it." The first shots were fired and blew one of my tires. "Tire out. Hurry send back up."

If I stay I'm shit out of luck. I climbed into the passenger seat and grabbed a gun from under my seat. I opened the door and rolled out, landing in a flat firing position. The guys behind me were on the left of my car. One shot under my car's chassi to the guys leg. As he went down I shot him two more times. One down, two to go. I turned and the other guy from the tow truck was gone.

Another volley of shots were fired; one grazed my left bicep but I was able to hit the tow truck driver in the chest. Two more rounds and he was cold. Just keep pushing and don't look back, I kept telling myself. Another round of shots this time and I felt the bite of a bullet in my thigh. Could have been worse, I calmed myself, just keep your head down. The other shots slammed into my car and building. Turning to access collateral damage, I saw Jane at the door of my building. She was pointing at a guy who seemed to be behind my car. Ok, think; she has your left, go right. I turned and the guy shot at Jane hitting her. My first thought as she fell, fuck I'm alone. What the hell just happened? Jane is always good in these situations. Damn it, how did she get shot what was she doing?

I could hear the sirens but now I was bleeding, Jane was down, and I had one more person left. I was hiding behind my car still. I looked under the car and saw him heaving one of his injured guys into the car. While he struggled to close the door, I shot him in the arm. He turned and shot several rounds and I quickly ducked back behind my car.

He wants his last man in his car, he'll have to come back. I took off my belt and tied it right above my thigh wound. The blood which had been flowing like a damn river slowed. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw the last guy get into his truck leaving the tow truck driver. Damn it, I need to know who sent them. I wasn't prepared for his next move as he turned the truck and drove straight into my car. I barely was able to jump out of the way, my thigh burning and screaming in protest at the sudden action. He pulled back and I shot at the truck; bullet proof windows, shit. I tried to shoot out the tires but I was out of ammo.

By the time I reloaded he was burning rubber in the opposite direction. Back up arrived and one took off in the direction of the Suburban. The paramedic rushed over to me and immediately began working. They kept asking questions and I tried to mumble answers but I was fading fast. The last thing I remember is seeing Jane walk out of the building, holding her shoulder.

monamante
monamante
412 Followers