A Kitty for Santa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monamante
monamante
411 Followers

The love she has for me radiates from her like the sun hiding behind clouds, even in all their gloom you know it is shining giving us light. No matter what we have been through together I can see life and love radiating from her. I strive to make everything just right for us. I strive to be the perfect girlfriend.

I didn't want her to leave me today, more than usual. I don't know what it is but my attachment to her has grown exponentially. She's my everything now, everything else means nothing if she isn't near.

"Celeste I thought it was your day off?" She doesn't look like herself. I wonder if something's wrong.

"Agent Solo we need to go, you're security detail is waiting outside." Security detail means danger.

"Wait let me call Tiffany and let her now to be safe. Has Jane been spotted?" I was grabbing my coat and cell phone off my desk. I knew I had a bad feeling.
 "Don't make any calls, I'll brief you in the car, let's go." She grabbed my cell phone and pulled me to the door of my office.

"No! Celeste what's going on? Where's Tiffany?" I pulled my hand away and stood back waiting for an answer. Not now Jane, don't fucking do this now. We were good, better than good, I wanted Tiffany and I to move in together. I wanted the happiness I had been searching for and that was with Tiffany; I had seen that over the last year.

She pulled me into my office and said the words no one wants to hear about their loved one.

"Butler has kidnapped her." I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe I couldn't do anything but look at her and feel the rage inside of me boiling. I would kill her this time, I would take her out and make sure she knew I had done it. Not the way she tried to take me out, I would hold the gun that killed her.

She pulled me to the door and walked me to a black Tahoe, my car was probably of no use if she got to Tiff she could get to me just as easily.

I got in the car and didn't say anything for the first few minutes. I was trying to figure out how and where, remembering the phone call she got this morning when we were still in bed. I remember being more worried today than her usual calls. I didn't understand why, but I remember not wanting her to go to work. But, we had, we have a few weeks off soon and I didn't want her to get in trouble. She said she had to go and she would call me soon.

"She got a call for a case this morning, she had to go pick up Mac at the station for supplies. Where is he?"

"Hospital, critical condition."

"What happened Celeste be honest with me?" We were all friends, I had to understand this was hard for her too. 
 "From what we've been able to see from street cams and witnesses, an SUV was taken out with a trailer head. I'm guessing her guards but no one but you and me know they even exist. A block away her SUV was hit by another vehicle, forcing her, them to spin out. Body guards are missing and Mac was the only one still on the scene. Actually the two guys from the trailer head were shot, dead on scene and another from the truck Jane was in was also killed. At most it's her and another person."

"Can you see from the video if she was hurt?"

She didn't say anything she didn't look at me. Celeste had become more than a colleague over the last 2 years. She had helped me out when I first got here and helped me find my way. Then when she had been assigned as my partner we had become closer. Not to mention when she started seeing Jordan, Tiff's best friend, she hung out with us at Tiff's house. She's almost become like a best friend to me, my closest friend out here aside from my Tiffany. She knows how much she means to me and she knows how much she means to Jordan, she's also a really good friend to Tiffany.

"Look Solo, you know we'll find her no matter what." That wasn't what I wanted to know.

"How bad is it?"

"It looks like she shot her and Tiffany passes out. It could be a tranquilizer for all we know." Jane wouldn't kill her, she would make sure to hurt her as much as possible because she blames Tiffany for everything.

"Shot her where?"

"The chest." She wouldn't have taken her if all she wanted was to kill her. She would have killed her then and there.

When she learned she was our prime suspect she went crazy about how Tiffany hated her and it was a personal vendetta, because we were married. She said she would make sure she paid for her wrong doings and suffered the way she had to suffer without me. Before I could do anything she was gone and it was my fault.

I know in her mind she believes that she's innocent, that's what scares me. Jane has lost all sanity, all sense of reality and she's going to hurt the one person I love to make sure it hurts me too.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Safe house."

"No, take me to Tiffany's and call Jordan, don't tell her what's going on but tell her to meet us there, I'll call her sisters."

"What's your plan? Santana we have rules to follow. Everyone is looking for Jane's car and any activity leading to her."

"You really think they'll find her. It's been a fucking year. Jane has eluded them for a year and now she has...she has Tiff, Celeste. I can't sit and do nothing. With or without you I will do what is necessary to find her."

"Fine but if I get fired I'm moving in with you." I had to smile it was her attempt at easing the tension. But she was right we were working with a thin line of what we could and couldn't do.

"You have a plan."

"Kinda. Whoever her father is he'll know how to find Jane and Tiffany. I don't know who he is but we need to get his help. I guess I had to meet him sometime."

Within 30 minutes we were at her house with Jordan arriving soon after, and her sisters within the hour. There were 2 body guards there already on alert with the other two somewhere getting fixed up after being shot. The police was also looking for these men involved in the shoot out. This would have to stay out of police radar. Jane knew all too well how that worked and could have anyone helping her. This would have to be handled by family. Her father had already heard of what was going on and was on his way and would be arriving within the next few hours.

"Solo, why'd you pick her house?"

"Jane couldn't have ever gotten in, making this the safest place for us. If she has tiffany she won't be coming for me, not yet at least. It's safe, she has a loft in her name so they'll search there for any clues. This property is off the radar. FBI currently thinks it's a family members house since you brought me here, but it's registered under an alias to them. Jordan, I need to know who her father really is."

Everyone, all three sisters, 2 of their husbands and Jordan looked at one another everyone except Celeste and I apparently knew who he was. The husbands went to the kitchen, they knew when to let their wives handle it.

"I think you should just wait and see, Jordan shouldn't have to tell you."

"Tori, for the past year I was fine not knowing who he was and waiting for her to be ready to tell me. But I am an Agent with the FBI, about to trust some unknown man to help me get her back, I need to know who he is. If we have any hope of finding her soon and alive I need to know. I'll meet him soon enough but I don't want to keep being two steps behind. "

I was trying to contain my anger but I knew she wasn't the reason I was so angry. I was mad at Jane for taking my Kitty, my one and only Kitty. I was mad that Tiffany couldn't trust me with who this man was. It was after all my fault that she had run to him. I was the only one to blame for all this.

"Captain America!" That was Tanya, the second oldest, the only sister not married, who I rarely talk to. She's usually too busy to go over to her parents house when they get together. She's actually a Doctor and took some time off when Tori called to tell her what was going on. Also not a fan of mine.

"WHAT?"

"Tanya, what the hell does 'don't tell anyone' mean to you." Tori obviously felt I shouldn't be told. Tori was actually really nice to me on most days, all days after we had a heart to heart about how I felt about Tiffany.

"She needs to know, Tori. She deserves to know. If Tiff felt the need to hide it from her at some point fine, but she needs to know now, it's for the best. She may be able to help him."

"It was her story to tell. How much help can she be? Is it not her fault Tiffany is in this mess in the first place?"

"Tori you should know better than anyone else that Tiffany, our stubborn ass baby sister is in this mess because she wants to be. When she had a chance to walk away she came back into her arms where she found happiness. I am not Santana's biggest fan because she hurt my baby sister but I am also not so blind that I can't see that she is the happiness Tiffany never had." Apparently Tanya was on my side for the day.

"Tricia?" Tori was running out of sisters.

"No it wasn't for her to spill, but Tiff made the decision to get involved with another cop and she made the decision to have a relationship with her criminal father. Look Agent Solo, I told her to tell you a long time ago, but she didn't want to put you in a compromising position. He's a good guy, he's been looking out for her since she was in Mexico running away from you and your crazy ex-wife."

Nope, no sugar-coat for me.

"He's paid for this house and the upgrades, the body guards and the car. Everything else she pays for. Our parents also don't know his true identity for the sake of their health so don't tell them. They also have no idea that all of us are here right now and until they ask about her we will not tell them. This kid puts enough weight on their shoulders with her crazy job, they don't need to worry." She's the oldest and most reasonable in the bunch.

"Does he know who I am?"

"Yes, he doesn't like you but he accepts that you make her happy." Oh Tanya too honest for her own good.

"Ok, I'll be in her room, please let me know when he gets here." I left them there I wasn't family and obviously they had some of their own arguments to figure out. I needed some time to just put everything into perspective. I had told one of the guards to let her father know that I needed to speak to him.

"What's your plan Solo?"

"Celeste! You scared me. She's in this mess because of me, had I not fallen for her she might've been safe." I was sitting on her bed holding her pillow, it smelled just like her sweet and intoxicating, a smell I'll never forget.

"From what I hear she had her eye on you before she even knew who you were. Something about a halloween party. But actually I meant about the cartel Druglord father. You know, WE, the FBI are looking for who is coming to this home and is the father of your girlfriend." She was standing at the door way.

"It's true. I don't know about her dad. She tried to tell me you now but she never knew how. We would talk about him but she said it was better if I didn't know. What am I supposed to do? My ex wife is a serial killer kidnaper and her birth father is a Mexican Druglord felon and God knows what else. Yet if it weren't for his men she wouldn't have been safe for so long, she wouldn't have this house to be safe in, we wouldn't be close to saving her. Worst of all I wouldn't have met the woman that fucking completes me. We're cops Celeste, all of us you, me, her and yet I can't arrest him and neither can you, and she sure as hell won't. I mean we don't even have a reason to either. He isn't our problem Jane IS."

"Look you and Tiffany are practically family. Whatever you want me to do with him or about him I'm game. What he does is not our concern, neither of our cases involve him and no one will know, right?" She was smiling, I knew she was game for anything I agreed to.

"If he won't judge her for what she does, she doesn't judge him then I can't judge him. I guess I can just let it be and talk with her later. Later when she's in my arms, when I have her back."

"Get some rest I'll see you in a bit."

"Thanks"

My plan was simple. Kill Jane and save Tiffany. The men that work for her father are trained military, all of whom have been in the U.S. military to be exact. He pays them well to care for her and their ties to him are more than just money. These men are loyal to a fault and now I know why. You see no one gets into his circle unless your father has worked for him or you have some sort of tie to him. Loyalty is everything from what I've learned from our past dealings with his people.

If one of his is captured they never crack and no one gets in or out. Tiffany must be his only weakness, probably the reason they gave her up.

****************************

Tiffany

She watches too many movies. I don't know what happened, last thing I remember is the accident, and Mac I hope he's ok, it'll be on me if anything happens. I'm in some sort of bathroom. There's a leaky faucet, and I'm cold. I'm guessing she wet me at some point because my clothes are drenched. I can't see because I'm blindfolded. I swear if I get out alive I will make sure she is dead before I leave.

I feel like I've seen this in a movie before leaky faucet as torture. The coldness and water it'll definitely make me sick. I can't even go from an air conditioned room to heat and back because I get sick. I'm fine right now, but I know that once this bitch gets her madness started I won't be so care free.

I'm strapped to a chair and I can feel cuffs on my ankles and wrist. The chair is wood if I can figure out my surroundings I may be able to break the chair against the wall. But I don't know where she is. I don't know what she hit me with, but I can smell ammonia in the air, God this Bitch is crazy. I can only imagine what she has planned for me. I'm getting sleepy again. I think I must be connected to something because I feel as if I've been in and out of consciousness.

*

"I was sleeping here, have some manners." Yes Tiffany being annoying and stubborn is really going to get you out of this. I heard some sort of drilling sound and that's what woke me. I feel I should be scared, but she already has me, being scared isn't going to free me.

"Don't get too comfortable I have plans for you." She didn't even disguise her voice. Don't they use some sort of voice box in the movies. I guess I'm screwed, if she's not even trying to hide herself, no plans of me getting out alive.

"Tell me Jane, how does a psycho like you get an amazing woman like Santana to fall for her." Why do I insist on pushing her buttons you ask, well for one it shows I'm not scared and two it throws her off her game by forcing her to play my game.

"Why don't you tell me about her?"

"She's amazing not to mention great in bed." Big mistake.

bzzzzzzzzzzz

"Ah, fuck." I felt a poking on my thigh. Like a small needle being dragged on my skin, it lasted for about 10 seconds but felt like an eternity. Calm down, just stay calm and this will all be over soon.

"See a psycho like me, is very possessive and you took what was mine. That makes you a home wrecker. So we will take a page out of Hawthorne's Scarlet Letter and label you starting with the H. Then we will deal with you taking away my career. Next will be THIEF because you just keep taking everything that isn't yours."

"So creative, we figure out you can read and that you own a dictionary."

SLAP! Fuck that hurt.

"OH Janey am I getting to you. Well I was in the mood for a tattoo. While you're at it can you draw a butterfly."

"YOU ENDED MY CAREER BITCH."

SLAP! Fuck me, she can bitch slap, I should really shut up.

"Career, yes I took it. Your career as a serial killer well I'd like to think I did this world a favor. If blaming me for all your short comings makes you feel better then blame on bitch, blame on."

I pushed too far apparently because she slapped me across the face even harder.

"You think this is funny." I was laughing yes it was funny, because the more I rattled her cage, the less she would follow whatever plan she had. "By the time I'm done with you, you will wish you would have never crossed me Rosa Guadalupe Lopez, you fucking immigrant."

"You're so stupid I was born here dumb ass. Let me guess you found one of my many forms of identification. Did you find Irina Polsaki or Adriana Foster? You really are fucking stupid."

Slap and bbzzzzzzzzzzz.

This time she didn't stop, the more I moved the more she slapped. I decided to just take it and sit still, I wasn't going anywhere and neither was she. By the time she was done I had tears flowing into the blind fold. How anyone took that pain willingly, is beyond my grasp of reality. Santana has a full sleeve, if this bitch just did an H, I can't imagine how much a real tattoo would hurt. Well it is real, man this is gonna cost to get rid of, this bitch has cost me so much money I hope Santana got something from the divorce.

Not only did it hurt when she did it but now my thigh was sore. Her new torture, slap the spot she had just worked on. I didn't even know what she was using, it felt like a ruler and every time it was harder and harder. She wasn't even saying anything. This was simply just to torture me.

Trying to find humor in all this helps me pass the time. If I take it seriously I know I'll panic. I do every time I wake up and can't see my surroundings and I can't move. I pray as often as I can. I pray for a Savior to free me from these shackles. I pray for an end, regardless of how it happens. If death is easiest then so be it. I can't continue like this, afraid of a monster I can't beat.

There was no hope for her, all she could do now was live on the run. Unless she could prove that all the evidence was wrong and she had just not kidnapped a cop. I mean she probably won't even ask for ransom. If she knows my real name, she may have an idea of who my father is and even then contacting him means bringing hell upon herself.

Eventually I dozed of, whatever she had me on was helpful in avoiding the pain and the realness of what was happening.

*

I was in a room of sorts with a psychopath serial killer who was torturing me for fun. I was doomed and all I hoped was that she would leave Santana alone since she had me. I had thought everything was fine and she had disappeared to save herself. It was an irrational thought, I can see that now, but I had never been careless in all these months. She had worked hard over the last year to be able to find the perfect time and build a team since most of hers had died in every attempt.

It hadn't been too long and I wasn't desperate, hungry yes but I knew there was hope I would be found. I know that I have people who love me who are looking for me out there. People who want to see me again.

Last year Santa and I were separated during the holidays. I had hopes that this year would be different I was going to ask her to move in with me. No sense in living apart when we both wanted more time together.

Santa my dear Santa, how I long to feel your skin and hear your voice. That voice that would wake me up in the morning, the voice that would wish me a good day at work, the voice that told me she wanted me, in bed, and was ready to make love to me. The voice that told me she loved me. If I had one wish it would be to here that voice one more time. She asked me to not take the call, she said it didn't feel right. She was right.

******** Santana Solo

"Agent Solo." He was the guy from the picture and now I realized how I had missed something so blatantly obvious. Damn this man was her father and I had to ask him for help.

"Mr. Victor Lopez."

"Ladies, I know she is your sister and friend but would you mind if I had a word with her...with Agent Solo."

Everyone walked to the kitchen. It was just he and I, no buffers.

"Your men know where she is and are waiting for your orders. I won't tell the police, but I do need to be there when you save her and kill Jane."

monamante
monamante
411 Followers