A Kitty for Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monamante
monamante
412 Followers

See I'm a Detective, who is also very good at my job and most people don't know that I have a PhD in Forensic and Behavioral Science. Although, I started out like all other officers, at the Academy. I'm a rarity as most forensic people aren't Detectives and vice versa. I'm good enough that a lot of people owe me favors. I have done nothing illegal but I have pulled off some miracles. Therefore, I don't exactly have a supervisor. I'm also so good at what I do that no one wants to be on my bad side. When Santana or Agent Solo requested me I was kind of shocked that she wasn't a pompous prick who tried to force me to do what she wanted. Her wife on the other hand well she has been shit listed, this is going to be her worst nightmare.

I was told that Agent Butler would give me anything I needed and I have a budget that allows for upgrades.

"Hi, Agent Butler this is Detective Prescott. I was just calling to let you know that I need a ride to the airport. Your wife knows where I live, so the faster you get here the faster I get to the crime scene. Thanks." I hung up, explain that Santana.

I know it might have been childish, but one: I needed this character to know that I was a force to be reckoned with. Two: I needed to make her work hard if she was going to get me to work with her. She would have to call in favors and that's always fun. Three: I needed time to think about how I would handle Agent Solo.

Sin City here I come.

*

This is my entry into the 2012 Halloween Contest so please remember to vote. Thank You and I hope you enjoyed my story! Comments and feedback are always welcome.

monamante
monamante
412 Followers