A Lady of Leisure & Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers

"What about the white one, Miss?" she asked, lifting it from the packaging. "Is this special too?"

"That one is very special," I told her. "Now go quickly and hang it in the corner of my dressing room." I said no more on the matter, and Kitty seemed too distracted by her own excitement to question me. She couldn't wait to wear the dresses, but I told her she would have to. She pouted, but ever trusting of my motives and judgements she relented and brightened once more. I told her to put everything away in my dressing room and found her space enough in the same corner to hang and hide her pretty things.

Understandably, she wanted to show herself off to John, reasoning he would surely put her on his feverish cock once he saw her dressed so provocatively. I agreed, ambiguously alluding to the speeding of events to their ultimate climax. Kitty was perfectly happy, as was I.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Evening was approaching. Behind the rowans and the large oaks and horse chestnuts at the western end of the garden the sun was gradually sinking. Its bright, warm light was diffusing into deep, luxurious orange-reds, colouring the undersides of sparse strands of thinning clouds that seemed drawn to their oblivion by the weight of the dying sun.

"Kitty, be a dear and run a bath," I said and took to my book again.

"Yes, Miss," Kitty purred and skipped off to my bathing room. Moments later I heard the flourish of water falling from the taps. I thought, too, I could hear singing.

"Miss Laura?" I looked up. In the doorway to the bathroom stood Kitty, clouded in steam, holding a sponge in one hand and bottled soap in the other. Her delicate little chemise, wet in places and sticking to her skin, looked as though the steam had collected around her body to form pretty patterns. We exchanged knowing looks and giggled laughs.

After disappearing briefly to put the soap and sponge down Kitty reappeared and padded across the thick carpet to me and unlaced the bow and the ties at my back. The short, slim summer dress slipped down my body and pooled at my feet. I stepped from it, turning to her. Kitty knelt, picked up my dress and momentarily draped it over her shoulder, then slid her hands up my thighs to my hips. Hooking her fingers into the elastic of my panties she slowly slid them down. I lifted each foot in turn as she freed me of the scanty white chiffon. She stood and brought up her hand, gently holding my panties between her teeth as she slid her hands onto my shoulders and around my neck. Our eyes held the others for the brief moment she unclasped my choker. Finally, I felt truly naked. I could wear nothing but a choker and feel at my ease, yet dressed in the most complicated of gowns with nothing strapped around my neck I would feel I was baring all.

Kitty folded the dress. She looked down at herself, then at me, and for a moment I thought she was going hold her arm out, as though expecting me to hold my dress while she took off her chemise, but then she opened her mouth and caught the panties, then dashed quickly to the laundry room.

"Come, Kitty," said I.

"Yes, Miss," came her reply. I heard her fussing with hampers a moment more, then she reappeared, removing her own choker. Crossing her arms she held the wispy hem of her chemise and pulled it up and off over her head in one fluid motion. She looked this way and that, back into the hamper room, gave a little shrug and tossed the items a short way into the room, showing her clothes none of the respect with which she treated my own. Perhaps she failed to realize that all our garments had ultimately been purchased from the same purse. She shut the door with a smile then took my outstretched hand and together we walked to the bathing room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I have always enjoyed the closeness of other girls. Men I find fascinating, thrilling, powerful, magnetic, they invoke within me the strongest of emotions, and even though they still frighten me somewhat, I am very eager to discover all I can about them, and all they can do for me.

Girls are by nature a diametric opposite. They comfort me by their familiarity and I feel safe in their company. I would hope I do not yet know even half the delights we can share with one another, but already I know of many wonderful ways to thrill another young girl.

Kitty was perfect fun for me. She loved me, not just by her sense of duty, but with her heart. I was the big sister she never had and she would always do all to serve and please me. Already she knew many of my secrets, things that could embarrass father. Certainly things she would have no independent proof of, but tales which none the less would cause a stir in Whitehall should she ever be persuaded to betray me.

My trust in her never wavered, and it meant everything to her that I kept her so closely in my confidence. It is not the case that she lacks the where-with-all to play and win a game of blackmail for she is of adequate intelligence, but there are those who are born to lead and those born to serve, and Kitty is at one with the world when she knows what she must do and when it must be done to best please her mistress. For my own part I do gain a certain sense of serenity from the evident happiness of my handmaid, and she knows she always has a place at my heel.

Once inside Kitty padded across the tiles to the edge of the bath. It was a large oval, half sunk into the floor, comprising a bath within a bath. The water swirled around the tub from grilled holes on the sides and continually overflowed into the thin gap between the inner and outer sections to be, I assumed, filtered and cycled round in some particularly ingenious way. I had never given it much thought, and currently I had a more sublime subject on my mind.

Watching Kitty sat demurely upon the edge, swirling her fingers in the sudsy water, I considered how pretty she was, a delight to behold, it was no wonder she had often been the next target of their attentions once I had successfully denied gentleman callers access to my charms. Half a dozen times I stayed my laughter while John coughed loudly and reminded the Sirs of their awaiting carriages as they helped themselves to treats. I knew of John's prowess and had no doubt he would gladly step in and bash those gentlemen on the chin for pawing poor, startled Kitty in such roguish ways.

There were occasions I would have quite liked to dismiss John and allow those so called Honourable Gentlemen to have their wicked way with her. But I could not do that to Kitty, I was too fond of her and I simply would not enjoy her tears. There are other serving girls and itinerant maids currently in our employ who I would gain far more enjoyment from seeing in similar situations.

"It's lovely, Miss," Kitty purred. I smiled and sighed and as she busied herself fetching and carrying soaps and creams and lotions and razors and towelettes from mirrored cupboards I tiptoed to the bathtub.

"It does indeed look lovely," I said as I leant on the outer wall and swished my fingertips through the scented water. "Enough fuss, Kitty. Come and join me." I stepped over the little wall and onto the side bench then down into the middle. Sitting fully in the tub, in the centre or at either end of the oval, the water was deep enough to cover my shoulders, but around the bowed sides the step seat brought the water level to just beneath my breasts. I sat in the middle and tilted my head back, fully wetting my long and luxuriant black hair. I emerged with my hands pressed to my forehead and drew them back through my thick locks as I watched Kitty hop in and splash somewhat gracelessly beneath the water.

She too emerged with hands poised to squeeze the water from her hair, but instead screwed her nose up and spluttered and rubbed her eyes. I laughed and moved forward and straddled her thighs. "Silly Kitty," I laughed and took a hand towel from the edge wall to dab her eyes with. Her recovery was quick, and I sat upon the side seat, watching as she splished and splashed and twice checked the items she had placed out, moving this bottle here and that one over there. I laid my head back on a sponge and enjoyed the swirling of the water around me.

"Shall I wash you, Miss?" she suddenly asked as her fastidious hands reached for a sponge. I merely smiled and nodded, denying my eyes the urge to roll. If ever there was a question too unnecessary to ask, a statement superfluous to any form of benefit it was Kitty's wont to ask or utter it. The trait did not exacerbate me in the slightest, actually I thought it one of her endearing qualities.

Quickly, she stood, sudsy water cascaded down her body, dripping from a dozen places as she lathered soap into the sponge. I took her offered hand and stood too, and moved this way and that as required while she rubbed and smoothed the wonderfully slippery and soapy sponge everywhere over my firm, taut skin.

"Miss Laura," she said softly, looking into my eyes. My body felt deliciously slippery from the covering of rich lather.

"Yes, dear?" I said and took the sponge from her.

"Thank you for my dresses."

"You did thank me already, Kitty. But you're welcome all the same. They're a gift to you because I love you."

"Oh Miss! I love you too!" Suddenly Kitty fairly pounced upon me. Her arms wrapped tightly around my neck as her wet cheek slid to and held against mine. Her big, firm breasts pressed to my smaller more pert ones. My hands went to her hips, then around to the small of her back and our legs began to entwine, thigh to thigh. "Oh!" she softly gasped at my ear and made to disentangle from me. For a moment I would not let her, instead sliding a hand down to her plump, round bottom then around to her side. We looked into each others eyes and kissed.

The velvet press of her lips sent shivers through my body. I murmured a sigh of pleasure and opened her mouth with my own. Her curious tongue sought mine even before I had chance to go in search of hers. It licked with little swishes, accompanied by the slight swaying and undulating of her hips. We kissed for moments more, until I pulled back and playfully batted her nose with the sponge. I giggled. Kitty looked momentarily wide eyed and open mouthed, a little blob of creamy soap on the tip of her nose. She blinked. I laughed and she giggled as she rubbed it with her hand.

Sparking rushes of excitement in my handmaid had long been a favoured sport of mine and, as I squeezed the sponge to drop big splodges and globules of soap onto first her shoulders and breasts and then my own, I listened to her talk in the short, garrulous bursts idiosyncratic to her relaxed yet excited mood.

"They're so pretty!" she was enthusiastically effusing. "So.. oh, but so naughty! Not like the other girls at all, all conservative like. They're dresses like yours, Miss." Our hands slid over one another, the sponge floated, half sunk, in the water. "Oooh! Just think, won't John be surprised when he sees me!" I was about to answer what ought to have been a question, but she barely paused for breath. "Oh, but I don't think I should be able to fend them off like you can. The men I mean. Why! It's like I won't be wearing anything at all! Well, no I don't mean that. I mean the way they'll show my legs off and my body. They'll know every curve of me just by looking!"

I smiled. Even as she spoke of her curves her hands were sensuously sliding over mine. At that moment I was particularly enjoying the feel of her ample breasts in my hands, slipping and sliding, her firm nipples aroused to their full extent. But she suddenly dropped to her knees as her hands circled my thighs and slid down and up.

"And now my bust will be right open just like yours for them to gloat over, too," she continued. "It's no wonder you get Lord Dashwood's friends so hot 'n bothered every time they come round. Is that why that General got hold of you the other day, Miss?"

"Kitty!" I exclaimed in mock surprise as I looked down at her. Instantly, she stopped moving. I chuckled inside at her sudden look of guilt and the immediate way she curtailed her tongue.

"So, John has been telling tales of my unfortunate dealings with that loathsome cad, has he?" I kept a suitably ruffled look at the injustice perpetrated upon me by my own staff. In truth it amused me to be the subject of their lurid gossiping, and hoped John might even have used such stories as a spur to invoke the heat of my handmaid. It also entertained me at times to steer her so quickly from happiness into contrition by the pretence of my displeasure with her.

"Oh! But, Miss, I..we," she stumbled over her words for a delicious moment as I looked down at her then she took a deep breath, cast her eyes down and apologised.

"Dear Kitty," I sighed, "what ever am I to do with you?" It clearly was a rhetorical question, yet one she felt need to answer all the same, and with the most fatuous reply possible.

"Don't know, Miss."

"Well, perhaps I should overlook it for now?" I offered. Kitty looked up, all smiles once more. I expected another inane response, but in a rare show of tact and insight she remained silent and instead gifted me a smile which I felt sure she had used to disarm me on occasions when I truly had been annoyed with her. As she bounced up to her feet again in a great splash I made note to watch this little fox closer in future, for she had a sly side to her which belied her uncomplicated exterior.

I laughed pleasantly and caressed her face. She immediately fell back into her ease. As though a sudden profound realization occurred to her she blurted out in a gasp, "what about Lord Dashwood?" and looked expectantly at me.

"What about him?"

"He already wants to tumble me! He kisses and feels me same as he does you, and it's only your words that have kept him from doing more."

"Do you not want him to do more?"

"Oh, yes, Miss! He's ever so handsome. But I wouldn't want to do anything that would upset you or cause trouble."

"I know, Little Puss. But there'll be no trouble; father is single again and you are now of age." I slid my hand between her glistening breasts and down her sudsy belly. "We are all good subjects of Lord Dashwood. And we must all do our best to please him." My hand slid between her legs, fingers between her wet folds. Her eyes closed a little and she purred, "Yes, Miss."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Kitty, open a window," I said and stepped from the bath. The water was warm and the air of the room hot. I sought the coolness of the early evening air. As Kitty fiddled with latches I padded to the mirrored wall and pressed my back against it to cool off.

They were too steamed over to properly appreciate myself, so instead I drew a little stick figure of Kitty with big breasts and an arrow through her head, her arms waving about hysterically. As I was busying myself by drawing hearts all around her Kitty tiptoed up, scratching her head in a manner not unlike someone who had just removed a stray arrow from it.

"Is that me?" she gasped, all play-shocked. Cool air followed behind her, refreshing my skin.

"Well, it must be you, look how big her tits are!" I laughed and squeezed her full breasts in both hands. Since receiving them from God I have often thought that were Kitty not so light in the head she would surely topple over from the weight of them. The good Lord had a pleasing way of evening things out.

My own bust was smaller, a 36 C-cup fitting, but no less pretty. In fact, mine were a little rounder, higher and kept a pertness to them which was the envy of some and a catalyst to lust for others. I was perfectly delighted with the way the Gods had sculpted me, and eternally thankful to Aphrodite for whispering my curvatures into the clay moulders ear.

Moving slowly I pressed my body to hers, our firm breasts squeezing deliciously together, nipple onto nipple, slipping and sliding in ways so sensuous delerium could not be far from our grasp. We shared our softnesses with one another and made no disguise of the sighs and murmurs our love urged us to affect. I kissed her pretty red lips then slid myself around her until my lower belly nestled against the top of her plump little bottom. We were a perfect fit for one another. Cupping her breasts sensually I told her to draw a pair of lips.

"Now draw John's cock," I told her. Kitty purred a little as she giggled.

"I only saw it the once, Miss," she said.

"Yes, but I'm very sure you remember it by heart. Now, Kitten," I cooed into her ear, "draw it for me, in all its glory."

Kitty put her finger to the glass and drew a not too dissimilar representation of his big curved weapon. I wondered if perhaps neither had been completely honest with me and John had again displayed his staff for her.

"Is it as big as that?" I asked.

"Oh no, Miss, not that big! But pretty big it is!" She quivered ever so slightly against me. "You know what it did to me when he showed it. When I was rubbing it in his trousers it felt just right. But when he got it out it was so big, and mean looking! I went ever so scared when I saw it! Thinking of what it would do to me!"

Behind her I giggled into her ear. She chuckled too, perhaps at her own folly, perhaps at her obscene artwork. "Draw some more lips," I told her softly. "Draw your lips on it." I would not say where, I wanted to see where she would put them. With a smile I watched as her finger went to the tip of his cock and pictured her lips kissing it.

"I feel left out now," I said in a pouty voice. "Draw my lips too." Again I left the placement to her, and again she made me smile as she put my lips half across her own, kissing both his cock and her lips. I feigned my surprise at her choice.

"Oh my! It looks like both of us are kissing John's cock! I think he would like that very much; us two girls kissing him like that, do you not?" I had not the heart to tell her I had kissed and sucked it several times these last weeks.

"Yes, Miss. I'm sure he would!" We giggled girlishly, taking fun at our naughtiness. I uncoupled my body from hers enough to slide around her and as I placed my back to the mirrored wall again I drew her to me, making sure not to obscure the provocative obscenities her imagination had conveyed to her finger.

"Let us practise your techniques," I suggested. "You will be John and I shall be you. Kiss me like he kisses you, and I will kiss you as you should him."

As the steam dried and softened our skin we held one another and kissed. Her hands held gently to my waist as mine lay upon her hips. Each with our weight on one straightened leg, the other bent a little and inner thigh rubbed inner thigh as stiffened nipples touched and pressed, gently smoothing together as soft, feminine purrs pervaded the room.

It was most wonderful, and I had no inclination to desist from our enjoyment but as ever my little Kitty had once again become sidetracked. I endured her loveliness for many more extended moments before pulling back and looking into her dreamy eyes. She smiled. Not one of her clever smiles I feel sure she knows to use when I should be cross with her, but one of her darling smiles, pretty and natural. She was pure sweetness and light.

"My dear Little Puss," I said with a smile of my own as I brushed the hair from her eyes, only for it to swish back into the exact same place. "I have not myself been kissed by my handsome butler but I'm as sure as it's possible to be that he does not kiss quite like that!"

Kitty giggled, her hand to her mouth as her shoulders hunched up and back down. "Sorry, Miss," she chuckled. "It's just I do so love to kiss you. You're so beautiful and soft, and your skin is so nice next to mine. John's nice but his lips ain't so soft like yours and he ain't gentle like you are."

Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers