A Lady's Night with a Callgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's time came to a close so very quickly, but I wanted to lick her out just once more before she left. She obediently lay back on the bed and I went down onto her for one last suck of her pussy and lick of her sweet tight ass. Amy came again and I enjoyed drinking her sweet come down again for the final time in the evening.

We had sucked, licked, kissed and fucked each other in just about every position possible and it was the most incredible sex that I had had with such a stunningly beautiful and sexy young girl.

That was maybe my best erotic experience in my whole life and since that evening I´m very much into younger ladies...but now I´m looking for them as dates and not as callgirls.

This was Michelle's story. Thanks again, Michelle. I hope that some of you readers also have interesting lesbian first times, favourite fantasies or best lesbian or bi real life experiences and would love to contribute to my collection and so share with the readers at literotica. I will pass on any feedback to Michelle of course. So we are waiting for your Votes, Comments and Feedback.

Your Pussylove69 and Michelle!

12