A Lake to Ourselves

Story Info
A late summer's fantasy.
5.5k words
3.86
52.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note- like the other male/female group sex stories I've written, this combines real settings, people, and events with imagination - this is a story, not a factual retelling.)

*

The weather had been gloriously high summer for the last couple of weeks, making a mid-August visit to the lake earlier in the morning warmly enjoyable, especially in combination with the likelihood of no one else being around as we enjoyed ourselves naked in the water and on the shore.

A point that had been noted the day before by my bi-friend when talking to her now 9 month old girlfriend, as we were preparing to leave at the end of another wonderfully hot day. A point based on previous mutual experience on our part, actually. Kathy has been swimming here for two decades at this point, and I'm quite sure that the time we fucked was not the only time she had so enjoyed herself there. Especially as I had fingered her a couple times before and after that perfect summer day in the middle of the lake, fucking in the water.

Agreeing to meet early the next morning, the traditional the gin and tonic supplies were left to me to handle - the gin, glasses, nonmelting ice cubes and cool packs stored in a subzero freezer overnight, with limes and a couple of plastic bottles of tonic water in the refrigerator.

Arriving at almost the same time, we quickly unpacked, distributing the supplies to carry, and I put my helmet and jacket in the bike's bags. We walked a couple of hundred yards along the packed earth path, with forest to our left and brush and grassy areas to our right. We continued into the essential middle of the nudist area, this summer's favored spot - a nice mix of sun and shade, with a fairly narrow but well maintained entrance to the water, with a broad sloping cove opening up to the rest of the lake. The spot could easily hold a dozen people, with a basically private character, without any direct lines of sight from the paths, both along the shore, cutting through the brush, and from the vehicle sized unrutted path that ran along the lake on that side.

The ground was untypically dry as we spread out our towels, a welcome indication of the sort of summer day we had before us, full of warm sun and cool water. We undressed quickly, wearing minimal clothes as we were - though I was still wearing motorcycle boots. Diana was wearing a fairly clinging cotton top with thin straps, sunglasses, loose hair, a pair of jeans, espadrille style cotton shoes, with simple pair of comfortable black cotton panties.

Kathy was wearing a fairly short skirt and a fairly thin, half unbuttoned top, without sleeves. We do have slightly different styles when undressing, as I generally take off my pants, then my shirt. In contrast, both Diane and Kathy generally take off their tops first, something I always appreciate, as a braless woman in jeans or skirt is extremely attractive. Watching an unembarrassed woman take off her top right next to me is delightful, as I find breasts utterly wonderful.

Having two topless friends next to me as we undressed allowed me another opportunity to appreciate the differences between the two. Kathy's tits are heavy and full, with large and generally flat nipples. Nipples she loves having touched and nibbled, along with them being squeezed, sucked hard, or rubbed and held as she is fucked on her hands and knees. As she would gladly admit, or demonstrate, there is a fairly direct connection between her nipples and her erotic center, one she is quite proud of.

Kathy, in her later 30s, remains very proud of her breasts, which are often braless when she is being casual. Or shown off when she isn't being casual. Her creativity at showing them off is a well developed skill, something else she likes to be appreciated by others, at least in the proper contexts. It isn't quite about sex, and is something she knows will be different in the future, as she has more than occasionally remarked on, noting changes over the years.

Though some things remain the same on her part. Facing me, she unbuttoned and took off her thin shirt, then gave me a tiny grin, followed by turning a bit and grinning even more broadly to Diane, positioned at the third side of a 90° angled box shape - the missing side was towards the water, so in a sense, we were all screening each other from any casual view while being able to see how empty the lake shore in this stretch truly was.

I was already nude, and Diane had just about finished stepping out of her panties, her hand on my shoulder, head turned towards Kathy, who said 'remember last Friday?' then flounced her skirt quite teasingly. Her hands went to the top button, opening it, then she turned sideways to me, her gorgeous breasts hanging as she bent a bit more, and undid the next button, her skirt now loose enough for her to pull it up a bit, revealing pink and white panties around the bottom of her ass.

'No, those aren't...' I began, as she grinned, answering 'yes they are.' I looked briefly at Diane, almost chuckling, and back at Kathy, stepping out of her skirt, then did a slow full turn, providing a complete view of her well worn Hello Kitty panties. The same panties she had mentioned owning, while eating outside with my wife and I, her and Diane having come over to do a bit of grilling, in a discussion talking about Hello Kitty vibrators and how that brand had changed over the years.

A conversation which included Kathy's firm insistence that toys have no place in sex with her. Pretty much the same thing she had remarked a dozen years ago, after agreeing to test my coil vibrator for a night. When she handed it back to me, she said she came several times, but really, she wanted fucking or sucking when cumming, as another person keeps sex from being masturbation, something she considers inferior and vaguely shameful. Masturbation is a subject to be avoided in her eyes, though in the years since, getting off chatting online is something she finds worth her time.

In the present, I couldn't help laughing as she shook her ass a couple of times while pulling them down, then reached out to use Diane as a support as she lifted each foot in turn to finish undressing. I quickly put suntan lotion on myself while the better tanned pair dealt with their raft - a fairly large, somewhat tilted platform with space for three people. I had brought my own raft, the same one I have using for years. One reason to have it being the need to ensure that certain smoking supplies remained safe while paddling out to the middle of the lake.

We reached the middle fairly quickly, the water wonderfully warm on its surface, but quite cool just a few feet deeper. This was only my second time getting stoned with Diane, in a natural setting, again pretty much alone. The first time had been picking cherries in the town orchard, something she had never done before, though she grew up in this region. The cherries were delicious, the trees bursting with them, a truly extraordinary harvest after an exceptionally warm and dry spring.

Today, at the lake, the conditions possibly not so unique as in the orchard, though easily more enticing, our nude bodies enjoying the sun's warmth, rocking gently over the barely noticeable waves. I was laying on my raft sideways, which was lengthwise against the larger raft Kathy and Diane shared. Lazily kicking my feet breaststroke fashion, the motion kept us moving slowly back to shore. And also kept a tantalizing flow of cool water streaming against my swelling cock, a normal side effect of smoking and swimming, particularly with a couple of naked women in front of me.

Diane, in her mid-20s (almost half my age, a fact that remains surprising), was next to me, with Kathy at the other end of the white platform. I would often lift my head to see our progress across the dancing jewelled water, also taking in the very nearby view of her petite body, quite different from Kathy's lushly tall form. Diane's breasts are quite small, though decidedly on the perky side, with fairly small nipples surrounding the well rounded peaks of her breasts, unlike both Kathy's and my wife's more rounded breasts. Kathy is almost as tall as I, while Diane is somewhat shorter than my wife.

Unlike Kathy, whose body I am very familiar with, Diane's is still somewhat unknown. Her devotion to Kathy's is apparent, in part due to the physically quite obvious attachment to touching and stroking it. An attachment which became obvious again as Kathy rolled over a bit, letting her left hand begin to trail over Diane's body. She grinned a bit, her body relaxing as her lover began to stroke it gently.

Neither of them are exactly exhibitionists, though neither is shy. We all definitely get turned on by getting stoned, and as her leg began to rub along mine, it was pretty clear that Diane had decided to enjoy such an opportunity, nude and private in the middle of empty lake. Little was restraining the pair from increasingly affectionate intimate contact. I didn't really watch, though it was not exactly hidden that both of them were enjoying being next to each other.

While also experiencing the dazzling light on the water, an endlessly blue sky, the sun hot against our exposed skin, well tanned over the last couple of months. Kathy and I have known each other for more than 15 years, but this was a different element, if not exactly a surprise. Seeing her with a woman lover was different, especially in light of Diane's own undeniable sexiness. Kathy has never been shy about her ability to love a person without regard to gender, Diane being ample proof of that reality.

Kathy and I have talked about sex quite often on the phone in the past, and we were both enjoying ourselves when she first revealed her bisexuality. My wife had been upstairs reading in bed during the entire conversation downstairs, unknowing. When we said goodnight and hung up, my cock was rigid. It didn't take long to spread my wife's legs and drive deep into her pussy before starting to explain what was turning me on so much. 'Kathy is ... fucking hot ... Kathy fucks ... Kathy fucks' and I started cumming with one of the more intense orgasms of my life when I said 'Kathy fucks women,' thrusting my cock into my wife's wet pussy, the revealing words echoing in my mind as my cum pumped so good into her sexy tightness, her hands at my ass pulling me as her bushy pubis ground against mine, forcing my cock to move at its base, surrounded in her wet perfection as I came talking about another woman.

Their raft gently rocked as went further out into the middle. They rolled closer, hugging, beginning to kiss, first almost teasingly, though the intensity quickly grew, if the sounds they were making were a reliable guide. Even with my cock tingling in temptation, I pretty much tried to leave them to themselves, though the view of them entwined was quite enticing. The kissing deepened, as their hands found various places to play, between their pressed bodies and between their accessible legs.

After separating themselves a bit, we enjoyed some nice organic smoke, its effects filling us with a familiar sense of horniness, especially with other naked people around. Kathy, and now, fairly obviously Diane too, is as much a slut as I when she gets stoned. However, with the breeze picking up a bit, it was no longer possible for me to do more than keep us somewhat in place, their raft presenting a fairly large amount of surface area for the wind to act upon.

Mentioning this, making my presence known in their shared world, kicking slowly to reduce the gentle drift, losing ground in the widely spaced rise and falls of moving air. Diane went over the side like a sexy otter, her small breasts enhancing the attraction of her body uncurling into the water. She frolicked in the cool wetness for a bit, Kathy watching from the edge, head on her crossed arms, while I split my attention between both of them. Diane moved closer, grabbed another section of the rope, and to started to swim.

Kathy rolled over as we settled into a rhythm, moving the raft briskly. Her full breast rested on the back of my hand, sharing a certain familiarity as the raft began moving against the wind. She began moaning discretely as my fingers moved against her nipple, my cock hard in the flowing water, turning to look at Diane's naked body in the green tinged water. Diane, her nipples more pointed now than when she first slipped into the water, was looking at Kathy's face, undoubtedly seeing how her eyelids fluttered as she became more turned on. Kathy is very easily aroused, her nipples in particular being a favored destination for foreplay.

As the breeze died, and we neared shore, Diane and I just floated, our legs drifting together in the water, extended against each's warm skin, textures and temperature different from the water, a living presence of naked person. And one of the most sensuous sensations I know, especially in deeper water, just floating.

After approaching the shore, Diane scrambled back on the raft, breasts glistening as her hands began to run over Kathy's body, slippery as water spread over her oiled back, Diane rubbing her ass over Kathy's. I slowly pushed us towards the tiny cove, Diane's body drying in the warm blue air, though the source of our growing heat was not merely the weather.

Firmly nudging the raft into the shallow sand, holding it steady, the two women went in front of me, stepping over the two of foot ridge separating the water's edge from land. They settled on the spread ground mats, waiting patiently for me to make some gin and tonics, a perfect drink in such conditions.

Preparing the gin and tonics is a fairly simple process. One removes the glasses quickly from the cooler, followed by ice cubes, then limes, and the ice cold gin, pouring the proper amount into the now well frosted glasses, promptly returning the gin to the cooler. The lime is excised with an X pattern, carefully squeezed into each glass. Followed by pouring in the tonic water, and stirring the mixture using the knife that had cut the lime.

When the air is already in the 90s around 10am, this is the perfect liquid accompaniment to handle the heat, though it does generate a bit of its own heat in other parts of the body, especially after a naked shared joint.

Kathy, particularly, loves drinking gin and tonics, especially when sex is in the air on a cloudless summer day, and finished her first one quickly. Diane and I drank ours more slowly, savoring the mixture of flavors blending into a perfect liquid whole, wet yet also crisp, a few degrees above 0C. After finishing her glass, Kathy began giggling about how we should go back out, especially since no one was around. It wasn't quite clear whether this was a specific or general request, not that Diane or I cared much, as we began to mutually explore the possibly delicate boundaries of Kathy's wide ranging tastes.

I certainly had no interest in intruding in a fairly intensely blossoming, far beyond budding, relationship, though I also knew that Diane had been previously involved in a male/female/female threesome, according to Kathy. She told around the time I was telling her about my first experiences at the bathhouse, like getting rimmed by a stranger in the dark for an eternity of bliss, or indulging in true group sex.

Diane's relationship involved S&M at some level, a general subject which does not interest me particularly. Well, except for tying - which is a standalone idea in my mind, though certainly drifting into that broad area of control and pleasure through power or helplessness.

Balancing her glass on the grass, Kathy told Diane to lay down, since another coating of suntan lotion was important to reduce the sun's less pleasant effects. I began to cream myself at the same time, including discretely making sure my cock and ass were more than adequately covered in initially slippery protection. Sunburns are something that happen far too often to me, but at least related to these areas, my experience is still zero. Unlike my wife, who spent a couple of decades getting used to going topless again, after sunburning her nipples the first time she exposed them to the bright southern French June sun.

After Kathy finished, I asked her to handle my back, something she did pretty sloppily. Obviously, her attention was drifting, though I didn't turn my head to see if Diane was the direct cause or not. Kathy is submissively oriented to men, but markedly dominating with women - having a slave to play with your naked body under the summer sun is likely something Kathy would appreciate - and Diane would likely do.

Now well creamed, we stretched out, basting a bit, until another person entered our somewhat discrete space, an older woman. She often brings a raft, and enjoys spending time floating it, much like I do. As we all casually watched, she pulled off her loose cotton dress, unashamed about the fact she wasn't wearing any underwear, allowing her to be comfortably naked without complications.

This remains a noticeable trait, at least among the nudists at this lake, definitely including myself. No reason to wear more than the minimum - Kathy will also come wearing nothing but a dress, as has Diane, something my wife also occasionally does at our local, nudist friendly if not really nudist, lake. Such times remain a bit of a turn-on, even when sex is simply not possible. Just knowing that a woman is intimately uncovered is nice, and most of the women I've known who do it also enjoy its effect on them, especially with light and swirling skirts.

The two women, Diane having finished her drink, were beaded with sweat, a delicious erotic sight. Standing, the contrast in sizes and shapes was delightful, as they shared a quick kiss before returning to the water. They went out until about hip deep on the taller Kathy, who is maybe 5' 9", easily five inches taller than her girlfriend. The now naked older woman spread out her towel in a standard spot, much like we had, then added a bit more pressure to her raft before heading out onto the glittering water, giving me an excuse to look out at the lake as Kathy and Diane began to turn each other on.

Hugging and kissing, first one then the other leaning back against holding arms, slowly moving into deeper water. That remained clear enough to see through, their motions more sinuous than active, growing increasingly intense, especially when they began to rub chest to chest, Kathy's hand holding and spreading Diane's ass.

My cock stirred as it became obvious they were feeling each other up outdoors, enjoying a perfect summer day in nature, indulging themselves at a primal level. One Kathy and I both knew, but that the younger Diane seemed to be enjoying for the first time, in a swirl of gin, weed, nudity, and lust. Diane was doing most of the moving as they kissed, the reason becoming clear when Kathy shifted position a bit.

Diane was rubbing her pussy against Kathy's upper thigh. gasping a bit when Kathy's teeth began to nibble at her earlobe. A long sigh arose when Kathy's spread hand slid over her ass to her crack. By this point, it was Kathy determining the rhythm, making Diane willingly helpless in her arms, adding her own slinky motion side to side.

The woman on the raft returned, paddling lazily, trying to be somewhat discrete as she looked at them while going past. As she stepped on the shore, her raft next to theirs, Kathy and Diane slowly grew apart, and I sat up, getting ready to make our second round of gin and tonics in the rising heat of the day, the sun higher in the sky.

As the she approached her towel, I asked if she would want a gin and tonic. She smiled a bit, said 'sure,' walking past me. Over the years, I have learned how her small breasts bounce when she walks, how her nipples look when crinkled, and wondered at how her nipples remain so pink. She is easily ten year older than I, but her essential blondeness seems real, even if her pussy is always shaved smooth.

12