A Lark in the Park

Story Info
It had been a very long and frustrating day.
1.1k words
2.94
28.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very long and frustrating day; the heat of the night had an uncontrollable strength over Olivia as she longingly walked home with her stilettos firmly grasped in her hand. Work had been extremely tedious that day and there was no more that she wanted; except, maybe a long hot bubble bath and a small slab of chocolate. On the way home she looked up desirably at the scarlet sky that was perched above her.

The wind dynamically stroked her neck and elated her confidence, this made Olivia feel strikingly sexy and a passing thought of pleasure occupied her thoughts. She knew she needed to fulfil these desiring actions of lust in her head, but she couldn't take the risk in letting these splendid idea's leave without being explored further; so she stopped off at her local park with head full of ambition. On the way there she met her neighbour Paul.

Paul was a young and trim college student and had most likely have been just out with his friends, when he stopped in his tracks to talk to Olivia. The two of them were talking when Olivia glanced down towards his waistline and noticed that his football shirt was roughly tucked into his jeans and belt. She longingly scrolled her eyes up towards the V line of his pelvis and further up towards his stomach which was firmly toned. Her eyes continued to creep up towards his pectoral region; which glowed fantastically thanks to his holiday in Crete. His neck was chiselled and strong and reminded Olivia of an Adonis. Further up to his face and welcoming smile she placed her index finger on his bottom lip and slowly and smoothly dragged it down his neck and irresistibly hot, tense torso.

This was merely a schoolboy fantasy for both Olivia and Paul as she led him by the hand into a quiet secluded part of the park. Paul passionately stroked Olivia's golden brown hair as he reached in for the kiss. Their cherry lips touched and Paul could taste the vanilla cream lip gloss that Olivia had lovingly spread over before hand; he paused and licked his lips smiling sensuously back at Olivia as he reached in for second helpings. Olivia extended her tongue and intensely massaged his in return. The two tongues, embraced the moment and they both firmly grasped each other in a oppressed and passionate struggle.

The sensuous kissing turned into faster paced race to show each other the form they were in. Her stiletto's plummeted to the ground as she lost control of all other grasps and emotions. Paul slipped off the mauve coloured waistcoat that Olivia was wearing and threw it fiercely to the ground. Then he gently lay her down on top of it, for a young athlete he came across as an extremely mature and dominating figure. She kissed his shoulders as he plucked away at the fabric buttons on her blouse revealing a laced, ebony coloured bra. She placed her hands across his waist then undid his belt; whipping it away erotically from his jeans.

He shrewdly pulled down the zip on her long black skirt and slid it down her legs, as if it was silk on marble; there was no force or fighting tension. The temptation of being with an experienced woman filled his head to the brim, with exciting new prospects and even street credibility. Under Olivia's skirt a little black thong was revealed. She felt Paul's heart race as he trembled with anticipation over her half naked body. She placed her hand on the press stud of his jeans and recognised his intentions were there. She slipped the material away from the jeans and pulled the fly down in a slow motion to tease him, she sniggered as his Tigger Boxers were revealed but insisted that she liked them as not embarrass him. She forcefully tugged away at the Jeans until they collapsed in a heap on the floor.

Heaving with anticipation Paul was looking profoundly into Olivia's dark Hazel eyes; her mascara was running down her face as the heat of the night drew nearer to a climax, though what had begun, was far from over. With a plan in his head to take her breath away and astonish her with his vigorous masculinity. Paul unclipped Olivia's bra strap with ease and ran his masterful hands all over her body.

Olivia just lay there completely overpowered by her sexually frustrated nature, it had been a while, but; my Gosh it was worth it. The grass; like thousands of tantalizing fingers sumptuously tickled her back as the weight of Paul mounting on top of her pressed her firmly into the ground. The stars flickered off the reflection of Paul's eyes and were instantly transferred into Olivia's; like a cherub on a cloud, innocently but filled with initiative. Her supple white skin amazed Paul, never had he seen such honourable beauty; if only she knew how turned on he was at the precise moment, she may make the night last forever.

She scratched her territory into his back with her newly manicured nails; she moaned as his lips scurried across her neck and down to her stomach, then slowly and superbly downwards towards her hips and pelvis. Paul erotically enjoyed the pain as it was intimately and precisely followed by a generously proportioned dose of satisfaction. She knew he was engrossed by her persuasive charm as she felt his pride and ambition; it was generous, bountiful, and at it's peak.

It was now or it would be too late she had to show that she was grateful so she slipped away her thong and winked at Paul in a seductive gesture. Tigger bounced away too, as his spring sprung into action and together the two of them united in act of passion slowly but with a incomparable force. Olivia bit her bottom lip in a visionary act of pure desire, never had she been so spontaneously driven.

Paul was complete with self fulfilment as he swayed back and forth grasping onto both natural surroundings alike. His confidence extended far beyond his own intentions and this left him filled with self-importance. She was in his command, he polished his lips across her spherical wonders as the tops hardened with contentment, reaching higher standards than ever before.

Minutes of infatuation proved to be a night time of aspirations, as the truly unique moment in time was only what dreams can hope to achieve, when it had eventually concluded the two of them spent the rest of the night embraced in the bushes with only a small clearing to enable them to see the crimson sun rise.

Then dressed, they similarly did that of Romeo and Juliet and Parted, sharing only a Palmers kiss to close the deal. With her stiletto's in her hand Olivia, wondered where her imagination may take her some other night. For now she smiled discreetly as she walked away remembering; her lark in the Park.

More short stories coming soon as Olivia: Dives in the Deep end