A Last Fling

Story Info
Why I met my ex on my wedding day.
1.4k words
3.26
53.5k
19
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob and I had broken up when he was posted to Japan and I simply couldn't leave my job for seven months. I seem to remember we intended to try to keep it together but that had lasted all of six days when he e-mailed me to say it was all over. He'd met someone else (on the flight over, I later found out!) and he didn't think he'd be able to stay faithful to me for the months it would take me to get organised to come and see him.

Those weeks and months hurt like hell, but I refused to write back to him and basically cold turkeyed my way through it. By Christmas - about three and a half months after the e-mail, I was thinking straight again and a while after that I was dating again.

I never heard from Rob directly, but last year I contacted him via a business website that links professionals. He wasn't hard to find. His job is pretty unique, and there are only a few advertising agencies working in his specialist field in Japan. I wrote to him suggesting we reconnect and mentioning I was getting married and I would like him to consider himself invited to the wedding.

Steve and I had met almost a year to the day after that e-mail had changed the direction my life was going in. He was funny and confident and he made me rediscover my love of dancing and of the outdoors. We hit it off quickly and he proposed during a surprise trip to Slovenia he sprang on me for a birthday present two years later. I said yes and we celebrated by making love in the open air on the shore of a lake. It was beautiful and I thought I'd found my life partner.

It was a bit of a shock to gauge my own reaction when I saw that Rob had responded to my message. I could feel my heart pounding as I read his reply. The years rolled away and I found myself going back to his profile page again and again. A girlfriend later told me that on that site you can tell how many times a contact had clicked on your profile, so he would have seen how interested I was. In fact, he changed his profile picture to a much sexier looking one after about three hours, so I'm damn sure he was aware.

We met up. It was at a children's soft play centre. Neither of us had a kid in tow, of course, but we blended in with all the other parents in the large coffee area by the indoor climbing frames, and no one paid us any attention because they were all looking after their children. We hugged and I let him kiss me gently on the lips. We caught up over three consecutive macchiatos, and as we left he said "So, what colour are they?"

This was an in-joke that hung over from our days as a couple. He was obsessed with my panties, and I'd often have to tell him what colour I was wearing or whether they were lacy and so forth. It was a bit of harmless fun.

"Black," I said.

That was it for a while, but like a drug I kept going back to him. We drank more coffees and hugged a little closer each time. Once, when I was meeting him at Paddington station before he went to Wales for a conference, our kiss was a little closer than before. His tongue gently ran over my lips, and my tongue reached out to touch his.

The next time we met I decided to be more businesslike. I was getting married in a month and he had said he thought he could be there for the big day although that night he was attending a shoot in Cornwall where the combination of a full moon and predicted clear skies was perfect for the ad they were creating. I told Rob it was important he was there even if he missed the service. He said he could probably visit me on the morning of the wedding to wish me luck, but he'd have to hit the road by noon or he'd never make it to the shoot. The wedding was at 2 PM, so that was the best we could arrange.

That morning at 9:30 I opened the door to my hotel room. Rob stood there looking as sexy as ever. In his hands he held an expensive bouquet of hyacinths. I let him in and he kissed me chastely on the cheek.

"Let's see it then." was all he said, taking a seat and looking up at me expectantly.

I disappeared into the adjoining room of the suite and reappeared ten minutes later in my wedding dress. In a few hours I'd be wearing this to wed Steve, but right now the man I had once thought would be mine forever was getting the first viewing. Our break up had always seemed cruel. This was a small recompense against the Fates that had driven us apart.

I hope you're not wearing a bra." he said.

"Of course not." I replied.

"Good," he said. "Strip for me."

"What??!" I said. But I'd heard him clearly enough. And I knew I wanted to.

He got up and walked towards me. He put his arms around me and kissed me on the mouth. My mouth opened and our tongues fought each other in a passionate kiss.

"Strip for me." he said, this timeworn a harder, more demanding edge to his voice..

The edge turned me on. He was dominant and demanding. I unbuttoned the top button behind my neck and pulled the dress carefully over my head. I stood there in front of my former lover in panties and stockings and he looked at me with approval and lust in his eyes.

"Keep going." he ordered.

I slipped my silk stockings off my legs and looked at him, one finger in the hem of my panties. He caught my eye and nodded.

I slid them down on my hips and thighs. I kicked them off and flicked them up with my foot and caught them. I walked over to him and put them in his jacket pocket.

"A gift, from the bride!" I said, smiling.

He shook his head.

"No, Sara. I want a lot more than that."

He pulled my face up to his and we kissed once more. I felt his hand move down to my cunt and my legs seemed to part of their own volition. He was unzipping his trousers and within seconds they were on a heap on the floor as he lifted me and gently lowered me onto his stiff cock.

I moaned as I felt it sliding into me. I wasn't taking any precautions and we'd timed the day to coincide with the most fertile point in my cycle. Everything seemed wrong, but at the same time so right. I sighed with pleasure as he rediscovered how to work me and effortlessly brought me to the brink of orgasm within minutes.

He held me there while his tongue went to work on my nipples that were now standing rigid with excitement. I gave a monumental sigh I I came, collapsing onto him and feeling him lift me by the ass cheeks and work me into a continuing rhythm.

"Say it, Sara!" he said.

The familiar phrase from years before came back to me as I heard myself saying

"Push, push, push, PUSH! Cum inside me, cum inside me!"

It seemed to last a delicious forever, but at last he closed his eyes and gave that wonderful breath of release. I felt the hot sticky cum shooting into me and we fell onto the bed in an embrace, our open mouths stuck to one another.

No, dear reader. As one of my regular correspondents knows. This was mostly inside my head. I stripped for Rob on the morning of my wedding but that was the extent of it. He watched me as I undressed completely for him and then we kissed for the last time. I admit I didn't stop those wonderful fingers as they brushed my cunt from behind, but I kept it together and didn't cum.

Within a few minutes I was dressing for my bridesmaids brunch and Rob was heading off to Cornwall in his sports car. I haven't seen him since.

My regular readers will know I have experimented with letting other men than Steve take their pleasure from my married body, but so far I haven't actually fucked any of them. Rob set a pretty high bar. But you know what they say about early days...