A Late Night at the Office

Story Info
Your co-worker makes you give in.
2.3k words
4.24
104.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dsireme
Dsireme
17 Followers

Another day and it looked like it was going to be a bad one. I could already see I was going to be working late, but what else is new. I decided I wasn't going to starve myself this time and I left to get something to eat. When I got back, I noticed you were here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Had a few things I had to get done and figured it was going to be quiet," you answered.

"Well don't mind me," I said and went to my desk.

You had on shorts, t-shirt, and sandals. You looked very comfortable, where I still had on my dress and heels. It was a little bit of a fuller dress, so I wore my garter belt and stockings since it was so warm out and there was a policy of having to wear something on your legs.

It was about 7:00 pm and no one was around. I ask if you would mind if I played my music and you said go right ahead. Music seems to help me when I am feeling stressed, I really get in to it, letting it carry me away per se.

I am at my computer typing away not thinking of anything but what I am doing. You come over behind me. I don't see you at all, I am just bouncing to the music doing what needs to be done. You put one hand on my shoulder and I jump about 20 feet.

I turn my chair around to see you laughing. "You think that's funny, huh," and I raise a hand to slap you on the shoulder. You grab my wrist before I could. Well that just wasn't going to do, so I raise the other one and you catch that one also. So now, there I am, both of my wrists in your hands and not much I could do about it.

You stare into my eyes and I can feel a small stir inside of me. I try to pull my arms away from you but you won't let go. You have this evil grin.

I try to pull them away again and you still won't let go. I say, "Very funny, you can let go now." With that, you push me back to the wall and start to kiss me. I am startled and have no clue as to what to do. I could feel myself start to get wet.

There were times in the past where I would sit in my cube wondering how it would be if something ever happened between us, but then I would ignore the thought realizing it probably never would happen.

I finally get back to reality and try to push you off. You have a good grip on me and continue to kiss me. Your body is pressed against mine and I really have no where to go. I can feel how hard your cock is.

You stop kissing me and I say, "What do you think you're doing?"

You kiss down to my ear and whisper, "Don't fight it, you know you want it, we both want it."

"We can't, it's not right, please stop," I say back to you but you seem to be ignoring my words.

You take my one wrist and put it with my other one and hold them both above my head with one hand. With your free hand, you start playing with my breast. I feel my clit start to ache. My mind is saying no but my body has other ideas in mind.

"Please stop, this isn't right," I say while I try to break away, though I am not pushing as hard as I was in the beginning. You still ignore me making sure my hands are still secure.

You take your finger and start feeling around until you finally find my nipple. You start rubbing and pinching it. My body jumps a little and you know you have hit the right spot.

I am fighting in my mind, do I let this happen or do I try to stop it. My mind still has some control and I try to push hard against you trying to get away. I hear you chuckle a little because you know I am going nowhere.

You move your hands down to the bottom of my dress and move it up my leg. You stop at the top of my stockings realizing what I have on. "Very nice," you say as your hand keeps moving up. You reach the outside of my panties and rub lightly. I feel my knees buckle a bit.

Then your hand goes under my panties and you start to play with my clit. You can feel how wet I am and you know this is what I want.

"No, stop, we can't do this," I say, but you quiet me by kissing me again. Your finger keeps playing with my clit, moving it down a little to get more juices. Then you move your finger and slip it inside me. This time you hear me moan. My body is starting to take over.

You feel me spread my legs a little and you know I am completely yours. You put a second finger in and you can feel me starting to grind against it. You release some of your grip on my wrist. I don't try to push away at all.

Once you realize I am not going to try to get away, you totally release my wrist and slide down my body. You get on your knees in front of me and lift up my dress. I just stand there, my arms still over my head.

You take my panties off and smell them. "You are going to taste so good," you say as you move closer to my pussy. All I can do is nod a little bit. You take your tongue and lightly lick my clit. I thought I was going to come just from that.

You start licking harder and longer. You hear me moan and you swear you hear me say oh god yes. You take your finger and put it back inside of me and then another. You start to play with my g-spot and that is when I lose control.

You feel my legs tense, my muscles start to tighten around your fingers and I begin to moan. Then you feel the rush of my cum on your fingers and my body trembles.

Now one time, a while ago, a bunch of us from work went out and had some drinks. Everyone had pretty much left except you, me and another girl. We were pretty drunk and started talking about stuff you normally don't talk about with co-workers. Some how we got on the subject of orgasms and I blurted out that once I have had a orgasm, I can keep cumming about every 20 seconds after that. Well at least that's what the other girl told me I said the next day. I didn't remember much and you never mentioned it.

Well you did remember and was planning on using it. After my orgasm, you eased off a bit and I caught my breath. Before I could do anything, you start right back at my clit again and I came a second time. The second one is always better than the first.

You are enjoying this very much and do it to me one more time. When that one is over you take your fingers out and suck off all my juices. You make an mmmmm sound while you do it.

Then you stand up and kiss me again. I could taste myself on your lips. You say to me, "Do you want me to fuck you?" I am still trying to recover and all I can do is shake my head yes.

You walk me over to my desk and have me sit on it. You take off my dress and unlatch my bra, letting if fall to the ground. You pull down your shorts and I get to see your cock for the first time. It is much bigger than I ever thought. It was very hard and red. I put my hand down and touch it a little. You just smile at me.

Then you pull me to the edge of the desk and start to put your cock inside of me. My pussy is very tight, so you go slow, putting the head in first, moving it in and out. Then you push it in a little more. You watch the head as it disappears inside of me. You hear me moaning.

You push more in and kept doing this until you were all they way in. I had loosened up enough for you to move smoothly and you start going harder and faster. You are so big that it fills me up.

I wrap my legs around you while you fuck my pussy. My nails scratch into your back. I have wanted this for a long time and I am enjoying every moment of it.

I take my finger and start rubbing around the base of your cock while it goes in and out of me. I love to watch it disappear inside of me and then come back out.

You pull out of me and I look at you with a puzzled look. You just smile at me and pull me down from the desk. You walk me over to my chair and bend me over the arms. You spread my legs and put your cock back inside of me. My god, it feels so good like this.

You grab my hips and start pounding in to me. I can feel your cock is very hard and you are close to cumming. You slow down a bit, taking it nice and easy. I guess you are just not ready yet.

After a bit, you pull out of me and pull me up. You turn me around and start pushing me backwards. Then you sit on the chair and pull me back to you. You said, "I want to look in your eyes, I want to watch you cum." That right there almost made me cum.

I straddle you and ease your big hard cock deep inside of me. You are in the deepest you have been all-night and it feels so good. I start to rotate my hips while you grind in to me.

You pull me close and kiss me hard. Your tongue playing with mine. Then you kiss down my neck and to my nipple. Your tongue is so hard against it, flicking it, making me moan. Then you put your finger on my clit and start rubbing it. I am in heaven. I have your hard cock in me, your tongue on my nipple and your finger on my clit.

It doesn't take long for you to feel me start to grab your cock tight. You look up at my face and see my eyes close and my head go back. I start riding you harder and harder until I finally cum all over your cock. You feel the warm juices rush down your throbbing manhood.

You continue to rub but this time you start to cum at the same time I do. I feel you hit the back of my pussy and feel your cock twitch inside of me. My muscles are pumping every last bit of your cum out of you. I collapse on your chest.

After I finally recover, I reach up in to my cabinet and grab as many napkins as I can to try and catch our cum to keep it from staining the chair. I stand up and get most of it in the napkin.

I figure everything is done, when you grab and kiss me again pulling me close to you. Your cock still half way hard. I figured maybe I should return the favor.

I start kissing down your neck and to your chest. I lick your nipples a little, couldn't tell if you really liked that or not. I kept move down kissing your tummy and making it quiver and then kneel in front of you and start to lick your cock like it was a lollypop.

I lick up and down, around in circles and especially right under the edge of the head where it is so sensitive. All this time my hand is rubbing your balls, playing with them gently.

You seem to be enjoying this, you take your hands and put them on my head and start to rub it. I take the head of your cock and put it in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, sucking on it. Then I take it all in my mouth. I hear a moan from you and you seem to help me move my head with your hands while your cock goes in and out of my mouth.

I suck you, lick you and play with your balls. All of a sudden, you pull me off and lay me on the floor. You say you have to be inside of me now.

You put your cock deep inside of me, not slow and easy like before, but hard and fast. You are fucking me almost like an animal and I like it. I wrap my legs around you and let you go wild on me. The look on your face is pure passion.

I say to you "Fuck me, fuck me hard. Fuck my wet pussy." Well you really seem to enjoy that. You start fucking me faster and faster, harder and harder, then you stop deep inside of me and I feel your cock shooting your cum in to me. I scratch my nails up your back while this is happening which seems to make it more intense.

You finally collapse on me, exhausted. You are having a hard time catching your breath. Finally, you start to recover. You look into my eyes with this look of I know something that you don't.

You lean your head down to my ear and say, "I didn't have any work to do tonight, I was here for you."

Dsireme
Dsireme
17 Followers